Beach Body Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora was suddenly off her knees, her stomach leaping. Her father's strong grip was on her arms and he lifted her easily, made her feel weightless, then her butt was plopped onto the bed. To have him finally take what he wanted was exhilarating for Nora and she very nearly orgasmed in midair. The man dropped his knees to the carpet then and buried his tongue in her.

"Oh my god!" she cried, clasping both hands onto the back of his head. It was hard to concentrate... she was so fucking happy and it felt so good. She started to laugh, tickled to her soul at how hungrily he lapped her up. She wished she would stop squirming so she could really feel his tongue and lips on her skin. All she could do was hold his head down in case her giggling put him off his task, but Adrian wasn't budging. She was too delicious. That first mouthful of her dripping arousal had almost made him cum. He drank deep and dug deeper. He slid two fingers in to part her more and she gasped at the welcome intrusion. As he started stroking her insides Nora finally found herself settling. Her laughing fit subsided into moans and she could lay back and appreciate being appreciated. She could tell how much he was enjoying it too. How much her father loved eating her out, the realisation heating her entire body. That mouth moved up, nuzzling her throbbing bud, those thick fingers curling inside her. He was going to make her cum again and she knew in that moment she was his. "Aaaahh! Dad! AAAAAAAAAAH!"

She shook, her orgasm a building waft that then exploded out from her pussy as Adrian's tongue pressed against her. He didn't stop, not satisfied until he knew his daughter was, continuing to feast on her sweet flesh. Fingers came down, grabbing his ears, as did the tittering laughter. He was confused at first, a little breathless and light headed as he was dragged up and away from that most delicious peach. Nora was giggling, the wonderful sound clearing his head and he was pulled up and saw his girl's beautiful smiling face, rosy cheeked and sweating.

"You're gorgeous," he had to say, the taste of her dripping down his chin. She made another joyful fluttering sound, wiping her own drooling mouth, then reached under her pillows. She pulled out a small box.

"I'm ready for the main course now, Dad."

Adrian wasn't prepared for how prepared Nora was. He hadn't expected for things to go this far but now, with his daughter laying in bed, legs spread, still tasting her on his lips, it was so obviously inevitable. The desperate way she would take his cock in her mouth had been telling. Even if he had convinced himself that he was content for this 'innocent' father daughter interaction to just be an oral arrangement he couldn't deny, deep down, to wanting more. And here she was, ready to give it to him.

Nora sat up, condom packet in her fingers.When she looked up at the adorably shocked expression on her father's face she couldn't help giggling. The sound seemed to snap him out of his stupor.

"Are you sure about this, Nora?" he asked, standing there at the edge of her bed with his pants down and bulging erection wet with her spit.

"Get over here," she rasped, dragging her father forward with his shirt until their hips were deliciously squared. "Take this off." She bared her teeth, popping two buttons pulling it open with a strength that surprised her. "Put this on." She grabbed his cock and started to work the condom over his tip. She loved the heat of him in her palm, the way he throbbed. For a second she wanted to feel it completely, unhindered, but quickly dismissed the urge and unrolled the latex the rest of the way down his shaft. It fit just perfectly. The color tickled her too, stretched over him and adding a pinkish tinge. Her new Mister Tulip. Excitement welled up as she found his hands on her naked hips, her grip still around his base as she pulled him down.

That bulb, now against her leaking slit, was still hot through that barely there layer and sent a shiver of sensation up her body. She could wallow in this feeling, laying here on her bed, letting her father rub his against hers. Thankfully the man's hesitation ebbed away, replaced with that deep impulse, and he pressed forward. His head parted her lips, and as he fed himself into her they both moaned. Adrian wished he had bothered taking his shirt the rest of the way off, feeling it sticking to his back. But he didn't want to do anything else now other than slide the rest of his cock into Nora's tight, slick hole. It had been a while since he had been with anyone, yes, but her pussy was incredible. He could feel her squeezing him as he filled her, delicate fingers on his hips urging him deeper until they were finally flush. She was so warm. Flesh to flesh, separated by just a thin layer of latex. He was inside his daughter.

Nora was already panting, her core throbbing with how her father's cock stretched her in the most wonderful way. She was giddy with lust, the wrongness that seemed confusingly right. He was already sweating, each droplet that hit her thighs sending a ripple of pleasure through her. She couldn't wait to get fucked by this man, but was made to wait. And wait. She saw him there, stunned into stillness by the absurd, depraved reality. Nora realised if she wanted it she would need to work for it. The woman bent her knees as she planted her feet onto her bed then started to roll her hips. She bit her lip, getting the friction she so desired as her father's rock hardness pressed against her insides.

"One..." she counted, thrusting, engaging her core. His engorged cock began to slide out and she took a breath with the motion. With a patient, focused stroke she plunged herself back onto him. Liquid spilled out past her warm petals. "Two..." Another breath and she luxuriated in the feeling of his thickness dragging through her channel on the way out, the tip of him running hotly against her upper wall. "Threeeee..." she pushed down, engulfing his cock again. Her rhythm was slow at first as she repeated the motions. "Four.... Five.... Six...."

"That's good, Nora," her father groaned, gripping her hips to support her, his ears hot as his mind raced once he realised her game. "Give me... six more... yeahh..."

She smiled up at him, biting her lip, feeling amazing as they figured out their new 'exercise'.

"Seven... eight... nine..." she continued counting, breathy, squeezing her pussy around his rod each time. Her toes curled. "Ten. Eleven... Twelve!" She grunt the last rep, dropping her butt onto the bed, just the head of his cock still inside her.

"Now rest for thirty seconds," he told Nora, as he leaned forward and gradually pushed himself back into her. "Breathe."

She did, exhaling gleefully as she felt the weight of him behind the cock he was burying into his daughter. And then for thirty wonderful seconds Adrian fucked her slowly. She heard herself breathing. Heard him breathing. Heard her pussy singing as he plumbed her, wetness drizzling down her cheeks like sweat. When he stopped, nearly pulling all the way out of her, she almost wanted to scream, but she waited for him instead. With visible strain on his face he commanded her. "One more set." He was close too.

She lifted her hips, taking his length back where it belonged. She was clutching his slick, protected shaft with each pump now, so close to being done with this workout. "Three... four...oh god... five... six..." By the seventh she had his help, his grip now lower, almost grabbing around her butt as he assisted her lift. His cock went deeper on the eighth. He made her clench on the ninth. And she failed on the tenth in the best way. "AAAhhhnnngh!"

Nora felt a burn in her abdomen as her muscles squeezed, her orgasm wafting over her and releasing colors through her core. "_Ohhh _god..... Fuck me... Dad... Dad! Don't stop! Fuck me!" She managed to croak, arching her back as she ground her pelvis against him. Adrian nodded dumbly, the image of his little girl climaxing searing itself into his mind and his hips moved. He fucked her, pushing her frame into the mattress as she continued spasming around him. It didn't take him very many strokes, though he did lose count, and he told her what she wanted to hear.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Ahh!"

She wanted to watch him and see his handsome face contort but she had to close her eyes. She heard his magic words. Heard him swear! She came again, imaging how he would swell inside her, no doubt stretching that condom to its limits as he filled it. Fuck she wished she could just let him cream her cunt. She found herself bucking, her body's climax hitting another crescendo as her father grunted and grunted into her.

Adrian felt every nerve sizzle and as the spasms finally fizzled away he collapsed onto his arms onto the bed. He managed not to crush her and rolled deftly to lay beside her, both now sideways on her bed. His wilting cock was unplugged and he automatically grasped himself, fingers feeling the wetness, the warm latex starting to crumple. He knew it was heavy and the filled tip would be dangling pendulously over the edge of the bed.

They breathed. Nora wiped the sweat from her brow with an arm, exhausted.

"Okay... now I'm hungry," she declared.

12