Beach Body Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love kissing you dad," she told him, the thrill of it still not lost on her and she could tell he was turned on by it too. And now they could voice their desire for each other in 'public'.

"Why's that, baby?" he asked, and he leaned down and gently kissed her just below her jaw.

"Mmmm... coz it's so naughty," she replied, shivering against him. She held his chin and stuck her tongue back past his lips. She moaned into his mouth and they broke the sloppy kiss with a pant.

"You are naughty, Nora," said the nearly breathless man. "I love how naughty you are."

"Yeah?" She kissed him on the neck, then on his collar bone. "What else am I?"

"You're dirty," he added. "You're a dirty daughter."

"Fuck... I am," she breathed, then she had to kiss him again. "And you're a dirty dad." She was grinding on him now, she bit his lip. The ridiculous name calling had her bikini drenched. "I want my dirty dad to fuck me," she sighed. "Please."

"Nora..."

"I want you to fuck me right here... where everyone can see... see how dirty I am... Don't you want them to know how naughty your daughter is? How slutty?" she begged, now grasping at his hardness through the smooth material of his trunks.

"Show me, Nora," he growled, taking her mouth one last time and sucking on her tongue before breaking that kiss. "Show dad you're a good slut."

"Fuck... that's so hot oh my god," she whimpered, yanking his shorts down and pulling out his hot rod. She pulled her g-string to one side, peeled it off really, rubbed her oozing, swollen mound against him. With the ocean behind her, and the sun on her back, she took her dad's cock and cried out with joy. "Daddy... oh fuck yes daddy..."

Adrian couldn't speak and just groaned, feeling her weight sink onto him. Her warm wet depths consumed him inch by inch, like she was made for him. She was made for him, he realised. Her tightness and friction and slick juices made everything perfect. He leaned his head forward, greedy for her body, pressed his face into her tits. She whined happily, starting to ride him, rocking her hips. "Suck my on my tits... Fuck yes dad...ohh please..."

He did as instructed, brushing the triangle pieces of fabric away and taking her delicious nipples into his mouth. He gave them both equal attention and bucked his hips each time he switched. "Yes yes yes, dad... yes..." she gasped, clenching herself onto his thrust and thrilling at how he grunted. "Fuck me dad... use me... fuck don't stop please... please dad," she puled. The soft squelching of her pussy was heard clearly over the lapping waves, her moans caressed by a sea breeze. "Don't stop... please... don't stop until you cum... don't stop until you cum in me dad..."

"Nora..." Adrian panted, rolling his hips but she was equally meeting his thrusts with her own lewd movements. His raw cock twitched dangerously inside her.

"Please dad... Cum inside me..."

"Nora..."

"Please... don't stop.. Don't stop... I want it... I'm your dirty.. nasty... slutty daughter... just fill me up please!"

"Nora... Nora... I want you... I need you..."

"Fuck! Please!"

"Ahhngghh!"

"Yes! Oh fuck Dad! Yes!"

They came together, Adrian erupting inside his daughter with volcanic heat. She could feel the force of it splashing her twitching walls, and she ground down on him. Each wonderful throb with each heated spurt shook Nora to the core, wave after blinding wave of pleasure roiling through her body. It felt like the beach was sinking and rising in orgasmic rhythm with her, the grunting of her dad in chorus with her obscene, pleading moans.

Her limbs went slack and she drooped onto his chest. She was giddy all over, the aftershocks trundling through her frame. The delicious spasms felt like they went on for a while, his cum leaking out of her and dribbling onto the towel. For a moment she wondered if she could just drift off to sleep, but she was forced to open her eyes as her father sat up. His smiling face, lined so pleasantly, had to be kissed. They did, making out for a few more minutes, all the while Nora's bikini remained askew and her father's cum continued to dribble out of her well claimed cunt.

Eventually they got a bit too hot and uncomfortably sticky and Nora got up. She adjusted her swimwear, making herself decent again while feeling her indecency clinging to her crotch. It was a wonderfully depraved sensation and she stretched, feeling the sun, then twirled in the sand. She opened her eyes and saw two figures sitting on the faraway steps. They were a few dozen feet away but she could still make out that they were the couple from earlier, and she realised that they could have very well been witnesses to her indecent act just now. They may have been too far to have heard the things she moaned, but there would be no mistaking what she was doing with her dad under the parasol. She didn't know what to do, frozen and still staring at the distant couple. The woman waved, having noticed her, and Nora yelped.

"Nora?" Adrian peeked his head out from under the umbrella. She retreated quickly to her towel and sat, gathering her legs together and trying to discover an comfortable way to sit while cum was still oozing out of her. "Is something wrong?" her father asked.

"It's nothing," she decided, then got up again. "Let's go into the water." Her father nodded and let her help him to his feet. Nora braved another look back up the beach to the stairs and saw that the couple were gone. She was mostly relieved, but there was a hint of disappointment too. She pushed it out of her mind and chased after her dad wading into the gentle waves.


She spent a lot longer out in the water than she would have normally. Maybe it was the privacy, maybe it was just being with her dad. Whatever it was, they were properly 'rinsed' by the time they returned to the shore. They spent another hour lounging on the beach, a bit too drained now to go another round but Nora was definitely satisfied. She couldn't believe she just had sex on the beach. A public beach. And it was with her father. And she had let him cum inside her. That last thought made her shiver. Scary but thrilling.

She was still thinking about it as she helped load up the truck. She didn't bother changing now, just wrapped her towel around her waist. They were ready to take the long drive back until her father realised it was going to be a long drive back.

"I'm gonna hit the head," he said sheepishly and Nora shrugged. Obviously that was fine, but there weren't any toilets in sight. "I'll go behind the shed."

She waited by the truck, warm under the sun and warm inside, then heard some footsteps coming from the road. Nora realised the other couple's car was still here. She wasn't sure why she felt compelled to hide but suddenly she found herself hopping into the truck and scrunching down out of sight.

"Oh, they're still here," she heard a young man say.

"Hmm?"

"That hot couple," he clarified. "That's their truck." The woman giggled at the description and Nora bit her lip.

"Were they hot?" the woman wondered coyly.

"I saw you checking that muscley guy out," he said, but he was poking fun. He wasn't jealous.

"Actually... I was checking out that girl more," she admitted.

"Ohh... yeah. That dude's a lucky man. She was fuckin' hot," he agreed.

"Hotter than me?"

"Could be!"

Nora heard a soft thud sound and then the man groaned but burst into laughter, the woman giggling again and sounding like a songbird. Their conversation was growing distant but Nora could still hear them.

"Can't blame you to be fair," the woman said. "She had that fantastic beach body."

12