Beach Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arm, pressing against hers, pressed closer, warmer, their heads touched as they poured over his work. Max felt his so recently used cock twitch expectantly and start to grow...

"I'm glad you like it," he said huskily as he put an arm over her shoulder and buried his nose in her thick black hair, savouring the delicious smell of shampoo and salt. "I... try to capture the light... It gives things form... shape..."

Gloria relished his inquisitive hands on her boobs as she flicked through the wonderful drawings. He stroked the deep curving bell shape of her boobs and, when he gently squeezed a nipple, she gasped excitedly...

Turning towards her, his mouth was close to hers.

"You're very talented," she whispered, finding herself getting lost in his dark, blue-grey eyes... like deep pools...

...and then they were kissing. The teenage boy and the middle-aged woman, a long passionate kiss, their tongues intertwined like snakes. The sketchbook was dropped on the sand and their excited hands explored each other's bodies instead. His was tight and hard, rippling muscles everywhere. Gloria was firm and fit, supple and round as well - deliciously feminine. Her neck was graceful, her breasts thick and full, nipples hard and receptive...

Like her, Max found Gloria's cunt gaping and wet, ready for more and she gripped his massive prick, hard as a steel bar. She could barely get her fingers around the massive tool. It flexed and pulsed in her hand like a live thing...

She needed him urgently. Unable to control herself she pushed him firmly down onto his back and stood up over him, straddling his torso. His gigantic prick stood up so high off his body that Gloria had to start her descent almost standing up

Groaning with anticipation and desperate to feel it inside her again, the horny MILF put her hands on his chest and squatted down onto him. Max helped guide his thumping hard erection into her sloppy wet cunt and, like a magic trick, it disappeared impossibly into her. Soon she was on her knees either side of his body and his huge cock was deep inside her again.

"Oooohhh yessss," she hissed as his big youthful manhood filled her up so completely. "It... it's perfect Max... oh god you feel so good..."

"Yeah Gloria... yes my Glorious... my GLORIA...," he cried ecstatically. "AHHH GOD YESSSS..."

None of the girls he'd been with felt like her. They were all young - tentative and unsure - and clingy afterwards. This mature woman knew exactly what she wanted and loved his big cock... not like Chrissy Brownbill who'd complained, "stop, stop, it's too big, it's too big!"

Max grasped Gloria's full fleshy ass, revelling in its weight and size. He ran his hands over her curvaceous hips, up under her arms. When she started moving up and down on top of him, his eyes boggled at her gigantic boobs - bouncing... swaying... giggling...

"Oh Max," she sobbed..."Oh, Maxy... Oh Maximum... oh yes, yes YES," up and down, up and down, impaling herself on his long thick pole like she was riding a pogo stick...

The teenager helped her. Holding her hips, he lifted his butt off the sand as she bore down. His huge cock, like a baby holding its hand in a fist, was either buried deep inside her or almost all the way out.

Shloop, shloop, shloop, shloop, shloop, on and on, faster, faster, faster... or mmm ohhh, yesss... slow... slow... slower... whatever she liked... Gloria bounced up and down on those twelve gigantic long inches of thick hard muscle like she was on a ride at an amusement park...

Step right up folks! she thought madly. Get your ticket here! A once in a lifetime ride you'll never forget!

After the best thirty blissful minutes of her sex-starved life, she just couldn't do it anymore. Thigh muscles aching and completely puffed out she fell forward over his slim muscular body.

Now Max took over. Gloria gripped his shoulders and, with her huge boobs dangling in his face, the amazing young stud fucked her fast... real fast... his hips flexing up and down with effortless ease, pounding up into her cunt faster and faster. The handsome stranger with the beautiful eyes and huge dick was playing her body like a concert pianist plays the piano.

With a little gentle coaxing, he got Gloria up and onto her knees.

"Anything... anything yu wants baby," she sobbed spreading her legs. "Just put it in... mmm... put it in... put it back in..."

Her ample mature body was perfect, full-bodied and voluptuous. Gloria wiggled her big butt, presenting her cunt. Her pussy gaped wide and reflected wetly in the filtered sunlight of their little grotto.

"Put it back in Maxy... please... put it back in... I need it sooo badddd..."

"Yeasss Glorious... I'm gonna fuck yu sooo gooood..."

Holding her wide feminine hips, he toyed the bulbous head of his cock against her cunt, teasing her.

"Mmmmm... oooh baby," she groaned. "Put it back in for mommy..." and pushing back firmly, her beautiful cunt enveloped his prick.

"AHHH YESSSSS..."

Fucking this mature goddess on this lonely beach was perfect. Screwing her doggy style the boy toyed with her body, fucking her with blinding speed or with long relentless slow strokes. It was driving them both crazy. Watching his engorged dick slide in and out, her magnificent big butt slapping against his balls when she pushed back against him, hearing her moans and groans of pleasure, and the slippery wet 'shloop' 'shloop' 'shloop' 'shloop' sound - it was pure heaven.

I'm going to cum again, he thought to himself, his second orgasm approaching as relentless and inevitable as a freight train powering through a tunnel...

He's going to make me cum again, thought the sex-crazed woman. The boy is bringing me off again... he was going to... Oh god yes... he was going to...

Gloria reaches between her legs to rub her super sensitive clit, masturbating herself.

"I'm gunna cummmm," he panted. "I'm gunna... I'm GUNNA..."

"No no no... you w... wait now pet... not yet," she ordered. "S... slow down... mmmm ...ooooh... mmmmm... It'll... it'll be gooood...""

The young gentleman took a deep breath and did what he was told. He slowed right down, edging his cock in her slippery wet cunt... holding his orgasm at bay... and Gloria masturbated herself, edging herself on his massive dong...

"Mmmmm... ok... yes... oh god... Max..." she sobbed. "You're cock is sooooo good..."

Max was holding himself very still, trying desperately not to cum. He could feel her pussy squeeeezing his cock and her body shivering as she teased herself...

"Gloria... Gloria... I can't... I... I'm gunna..."

"...few more m... minutes... baby... a few more... mmmmm"

After what seemed hours to the horny boy (but was probably only minutes), Gloria's delicious teasing fingers went a little too far and...

...she felt her overstimulated clitoris begin spasming on his prick...

"Do it now... OOOOHH... YESSSS... OH MAX... FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME..."

And he did. As yet another orgasm ripped through her body, Maximum Max went from zero to a hundred miles an hour like a fine European sports car.

"OH MAX," she screamed, waves of pleasure racking her body. ... "OHHH MAX... OHHHH... OHHHH... OHHHHH... MAXXXX... YESSSSSS... YESSSSS... YESSSSSS...

Her third orgasm of the day was even more intense. The woman that had never climaxed even once while fucking was having another in the space of thirty minutes.

Time stood still... she couldn't remember when she had last taken a breath and was only partially aware that the endless scream of passion was coming from her mouth... The feeling extended on and on with such intensity she thought she would faint...

...his dick drove in and out of her in a blur and then, with the unbelievable recuperative powers of the young and super fit, he fired another huge load of jizz into her womb.

"G... G... GLORIA... OH YES GLORIA... AHHH... YEAH... YEAH... OH YEAH... TAKE IT ALL..." he cried, squirting his cum like a hose into her until he was empty. "AHHHHhhhh yes... oh fuck yes... Oh, Gloria... Glorious... my glory..."

"AHHHHHHH FUCK, OOOOOO YESSS, OOOOO, AAAHHH..." she howled.

Their mutual cries of delight again echoed down over that lonely beach like a siren until, sobbing with feeling, her body unable to take any more, the poor woman fell onto her stomach. Max's massive dong popped out of her and he also fell back, sitting down hard on his bum in the sand.

He crawled up beside and wrapped his arms around her. They held each other's sweaty bodies tight, the afterglow sapping them of the ability to move or speak. Hearts pounding the two exhausted lovers lay there on that remote beach, the proverbial beast with two backs, and slept.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WILL I EVER FIND SOMEONE LIKE THIS AGAIN?

Gloria woke disoriented and unsure where she was... like it had all been a dream... a wonderful dream.

Then it all came flooding back and her body tingled. Her orgasm had been so intense she'd passed out.

The last thing she could remember was riding the boy's perfect young body. His beautiful big cock reaming her from behind, his hands on her back, her ass... and his cool cum squirting into her as she climaxed... and then...

...she opened her eyes and saw the sun was getting low. With a shock, she realised she had been out for hours. Her naked beach boy was sitting on a rock with his sketchbook, looking at her and drawing.

"What happened?" she asked groggily. Getting slowly to her feet, she stretched out her cramped muscles. She felt she been fucked by a football team...

At first she was surprised to see him. Somehow she assumed he'd have taken the opportunity to get away, leaving her asleep under the pandanis tree.

"You're not drawing me, are you? I must look a sight..."

In her fantasy, her lover (or lovers) would use her and then leave, anonymous and fleeting... no long goodbyes!

Gloria became aware she was glad he had stayed and was even more gratified to see his huge cock, standing to attention as he drew, an ungainly steel bar between his legs that was getting in the way of his drawing pad.

He got up and came to her shyly, holding his sketchbook out like a peace offering, big erection projecting out in front like a third arm.

"I thought you'd never wake up," he said, "and you looked so sexy lying there..."

It was a perfect flattering likeness. It isn't until one sees oneself drawn or painted by a talented artist that you can really know what you look like. It's more real than a mirror and somehow more honest than a photo. For the first time in her life, Gloria saw how truly beautiful she was, magically captured by a piece of charcoal on white paper.

Tears came unbidden to her eyes and rolled down her cheeks as she studied her portrait.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," said Max earnestly, stroking her cheek and wiping her tears with a thumb. She noticed they were the same height. His erection lay up against her belly.

The image was Gloria asleep, her mouth slightly parted. Somehow he'd captured the glow on her face with black charcoal, the lustre of her hair, her eyelashes and brows. The picture showed her naked body exactly as it was but all of the things she thought to be imperfections, here made her more beautiful - breasts she had always thought too big and hips she'd always worried were getting too wide, looked perfect. Her little pot belly seemed just right and sexy. He'd drawn her arms more toned and supple then she thought they were, one crossed over under her tits the other palm upward on the sand, and her long athletic legs and feet spread out on her towel... and her cunt... fine strands of pubic hair on her raised mons... the dark space below where his cock had fucked her so nice...

"I... I... oh Max... you've made me beautiful."

"It's what you look like," he whispered in her ear. "I just wrote it down."

His handsome face was close, a gentle breeze tousled their hair together, his blonde, hers black, getting in the way of their lips... When he started kissing her neck, she shuddered. Reaching out, she found his cock and squeezed. Max's hand slid over the rise of her stomach, through her soft pubic hair and into her pussy. Their mouths met at the same time and they kissed deeply, eyes closed, as their fingers fondled and teased each other.

God yessss... she thought to herself. We're going to do it again...

The randy boy fell to his knees in front of his goddess. Leaning forward into her pussy he buried his face between her legs. Her pussy tasted like sex, the heady soup of their earlier fucking was like an aphrodisiac for him.

"Oh god Max," she gasped. "What are you doin' to me?"

Grasping her full round ass cheeks he pulled her as close as he could so he could lick his tongue in deeper. He could tell he was doing it right because he felt her hands on the back of his head and soon she was groaning, a deep animal growl that drove him crazy.

"Ooooh yesss," she rasped in that sexy bourbon and molasses voice. "Mmmmm... Oh yessss... lick me Maxy... lick me..."

The beautiful mature woman bent her knees and started humping her cunt against his face. Max wallowed in her, coming up for air only when he had to. His whole face was wet and he could taste fresh juices, bubbling out of her like spring water. She tasted so good... like honey...

"Oooo yeassss... ohhhh MAXXX, yesss..."

When Gloria's legs suddenly gave way, she dropped his sketchbook onto the sand and fell down beside him on the warm sand. Lifting her not inconsiderable bulk over his head she lowered her steamy cunt back onto his mouth and Max resumed licking her big meaty pussy, nibbling and sucking on her large prominent clitoris. Gloria leaned down over him so she could suck his big dick.

Opening wide she took the big purple cockhead in her mouth. Spurred on by his tongue deep in her pussy, she stroked the thick, foot-long tool, progressively taking more and more in, letting it glide over her tongue and down her gullet.

Like riding a bike, she thought, swallowing the dripping knob.

She had not done this for ages, certainly never with a man so well hung, but it was a skill she'd always been good at. Relaxing her throat, suppressing her gag reflex, and breathing through her nose she slowly took it all in, just like she used to do for the boys behind the school toilets.

The afternoon sun, still warm, gently blanketed their industrious bodies as they 69'ed, Gloria blowing Maximum Max and Max licking Glorious Gloria. Grunts and growls and slurping sounds got progressively louder as the two lovers brought each other off with the ease of people who have known each other for years.

Gloria revelled in the opportunity to suck his marvellous big prick, proudly demonstrating her special secret skill that once made her so popular and Max devoted himself to her beautiful cunt slurping and suckling. His naturally talented tongue lapped inside her, from her puckered tight asshole, to deep inside her cunt. Whenever he worried her clitoris, pursing his lips over it and flicking his tongue over the tip, or nuzzled it with his nose, her body shook and she moaned against his cock and...

...with his huge cock buried deep down her neck and his face inside her pussy like he was trying to get inside, they both orgasmed again. Their cries, muffled in each other's groins, came out as a loud obscene choking sound.

The quantity of liquid that gushed out over Max's face made him think he may drown and the amount of cum that exploded out of his cock was too much for Gloria to swallow...

...it squirted out, great billowy white gushes of white jitz, erupting out of her mouth as he forced his cock deep into her oesophagus...

...a double-barrel squirt of white gushed out of her nose.

Both gasping and coughing for air they momentarily rolled away from each other, then quickly sort out each other's arms, holding on for dear life - neither knew they were both thinking the same thing.

Will I ever find someone like this again?

The more she considered her feelings the more fearful Gloria became. The handsome boy, his face wet with her cum was looking at her with such adoration that she knew she was in trouble.

She was right to think that Max was planning their new life together. This chance encounter had, for him, become a life-changing moment and he was dreamily reflecting on how it would work.

I can move here, he thought. After all, I can paint anywhere, why not in this beautiful place? Gloria and I can swim every day... Sleep in the same bed... it's going to be perfect.

Gloria, the older and wiser, was busy convincing herself the complete opposite.

It will never work, she told herself, no matter how good he makes me feel, no matter how good we are together. There's just too many years difference. I hardly know him. My daughter is his age for god's sake. Soul mate or not, he'll get sick of me...

Why oh why hadn't he left when she was sleeping? It'd have made this so much easier...

"I... I... need to get going," gasped Gloria desperately.

Stumbling to her feet, the flustered woman went about collecting her things, rolling up her towel, slipping into a pretty loose-fitting dress, flip-flops for her feet - all with Max's cum still dripping off her face like whipped cream.

"Wait, no, no... Please... please stay," gasped Max. "I'll set up my tent right here. We can stay together all night and I'll make you flapjacks in the morning... flapjacks on a fire... with butter... and coffee... I've got fresh coffee..."

But Gloria's cooler was already over her shoulder and, with the basket in her hand, she was heading up the incline towards the old 4WD.

"I need to get going Max," she yelled over her shoulder. "Thanks for everything... it was wonderful... bye... goodbye..."

The devastated boy followed in her wake, watching the girl of his dreams walk out of his life.

"But you could leave in the morning...," he said to her retreating back. "Say you had a flat tire... or you broke down. Yeah, you broke down Gloria... couldn't get the car started... And in the morning it started again..."

Flustered and afraid she would change her mind Gloria threw her things into the back of the old truck as Max watched on dumbfounded.

It can't be over just like that, that's not what's meant to happen...

He cornered her as she tried to get into the car, pushing her firmly up against the driver's side door when she tried to get past him.

"Let me go Max... please let me go... it can never work..."

"I... I... I'm gunna camp here," he said desperately. "I'm gunna wait... as long as I can and, if you don't come back tomorrow... or the next day... well... I guess I'll move on..."

"I have to go baby," she cried. "Please Maxy... don't make this any harder... I cannot possibly stay here with you. I've got a family who depends on me..."

When he saw the tears coursing down her cheeks, scoring rivulets in the drying cum on her beautiful face, he relented. The last thing he wanted to do was make her unhappy. In his artistic heart, he instinctively knew they were soul mates and, with love and pity welling up in his heart, he knew she did not. Not yet...

Stepping away, Max let her push past him.

"What happened today... I'll never ever forget," she sobbed blindly groping for the door handle. "But I need to go home..."

They were both crying now. Neither could have imagined their random encounter would end with such heartbreak.

Max watched the taillights of the old 4WD disappear up the rough track into the trees, winding up the side of the hill, getting smaller and smaller until it was gone completely.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A SPECIAL GIFT

When she got home Gloria was a mess. She was convinced she had done the right thing but the thought of never seeing Max again was stabbing into her heart like a knife. To never a again be loved by the beautiful beach boy was devastating.