Beach Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully her daughter Julie didn't see her or there would have been questions. She didn't keep anything from the girl but she just couldn't talk about it yet. Thankfully her daughter was doing her homework.

Tears rolling down her cheeks she stripped and stepped into the shower, trying without much success to clean herself up. The sand and sweat and cum washed off easily enough but the heartache and longing seemed impossible to wash away.

For several weeks the feeling persisted, actually getting worse. That feeling like she'd been at a major crossroad in her life and had taken the wrong turn - hadn't had the courage to follow her heart - left her sobbing into her pillow more nights than not. The loss seemed to always be there.

In the end she had to put on a brave face and forced a smile, pretending to be happy. It wasn't Julie's fault after all and she could still roll out the vivid memory of her handsome Adonis whenever she masturbated. At least she had that.

And that could have been the end of the story. In a few years, her all-consuming desire would have mellowed into a vague sexy memory... except for the package that turned up in the mail one day.

One warm afternoon she walked down the long dirt driveway to the letterbox and found, sticking out of the mail slot, a white cardboard packing tube with red plastic stoppers in each end.

Curious, she pulled a red stopper out of one end and looked inside. At first she thought it was empty but, when she tapped the tube on a fence post, a sheet of coarse rolled up paper fell out.

It was the sketch of course. The drawing of her that Max had done.

As she held it in her shaking hands that day flowed back over her like it was yesterday. Tears of joy came unbidden to her eyes, falling onto the paper like rain.

Turning the drawing over, she found a handwritten note in the bottom right corner...

'Dear Glorious,

I don't know if the day we spent together has meant as much to you as it has for me but I thought you may like this drawing anyway. I think you would love the picture I painted from it. It's the best thing I've ever done and plenty of people want to buy it. It's not for sale of course. It belongs to you.

There isn't a day goes by when you are not on my mind my darling, from when I first wake up or as I turn off the light at night, when I'm working, eating, drinking, all the time. Even if I'm with someone else I'm thinking she is you, your perfect body, your amazing eyes, your breasts, your beautiful black hair, your mouth, your cunt, every sexy bit of you.

It took me forever to find you so I can tell you I love you my Glorious.

I hope you will want to see me. Please call.

Your Maximum xxxxxx'

... and underneath was a mobile phone number.

There was nothing else in the tube... and no stamps or postmarks either.

Max may have just dropped it off, she thought excitedly, scanning around. There was nobody... and then she heard the roar of a motorbike in the distance. She followed the roaring machine longingly, a little dot obscured by heat haze on the empty bitumen road until it disappeared over the horizon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you for reading to the end. I hope you enjoyed my new story. I'm really not sure now it will go out there in Literotica Land. Max and Gloria's steamy romance is a bit of a departure for me. If you would like to read more please vote below and, if you can, leave a comment. I'm always looking for feedback and direction. Or you may prefer to email me through my profile.