Beach Bros

Story Info
Best friends have some fun at a rented beach house.
2.7k words
4.47
19.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of the beginning of a very wonderful summer.

;)

The place we rented was amazing. It was one of those cheap places you could find at airBnB. It was a shabby little beach house owned by a blogger couple who travel around the world all the time. The house was not the most amazing aspect of the place. In fact, the house itself looked a bit worn out.

What made the place amazing was the little beach in the backyard.

Behind the grass and shrubbery of the backyard were stone steps leading to the beach - the beach that me and my best friend Nate would be monopolizing.

Though the beach was no "white sand beach", it was fairly spacious and incredibly private. Only woods surrounded the property.

"Yo Deston! Wanna sun bathe?" came the loud, slightly raspy voice of my best friend.

He wore just his boxers and an unbuttoned blue polo which showcased his hairy chest. The sun shone upon his shades, his blonde hair and brown complexion.

"Coming," I replied to him, intentionally pronouncing it like the word "cumming" like how I imagined Nate spraying his manhood all over me.

Yeah, there's one thing I had neglected to tell you. I'm kinda incredibly thirsty for Nate - always have been. It's been a month since I came out as gay to my family which was really easy considering how liberal my family is. On the other hand, I haven't worked out the courage to tell HIM. That's most probably due to the fact that I can't even guess how he feels about LGBT which is weird for me since I can guess everything else. I know him very well.

Whatever the case, I joined Nate down on the little mat we were sunbathing on. I stripped off to my speedos and lay at the sun beside him.

I had glanced at him every few seconds. He wasn't particularly hunky, but his body was well-shaped probably from his dancing. I liked his body a lot.

Looking at his hairy chest gave me the itch to touch it, to feel around his manly and bushy torso. The way his unbuttoned navy blue polo contrasted with his light brown skin. The way his clothes stuck to him as the sun began to make us sweat. These were all factors that made me regret my decision to wear speedos.

A familiar, tight feeling came to my crotch area. My dick was struggling to burst. Though its size was just the average 4 inches when hard, the way it grew made it threaten to escape the clutches of my speedo.

Turning sideways to hide my hard on, I thought, "There couldn't possibly be a way for the situation to get more awkward."

But as thoughts like that go, it got worse.

Relaxing in the sun, Nate suddenly spoke.

"Yo Deston! We forget about sunblock! Can't have a repeat of last summer, can we?"

I was about to volunteer to get it knowing that my closeness with Nate might make him choose to put the sunblock on me himself, but I was too late. He sat up and grabbed the sunblock from his bag and went over to kneel in front of me.

"On your belly!" he ordered, intentionally modulating his voice like an army captain.

That's all it took. One order from him, and I obeyed immediately because that's how deep our trust went.

I was a little relieved knowing that I could prevent him from seeing my boner a little, but unfortunately, it was at the cost of squishing my hard dick a little.

I lay on my back as Nate spread the sunblock lotion all over my back. He lathered my body from my neck to my back and even to my legs. For a second, I thought he brushed over my ass a little bit. Maybe it was my imagination

"Okay, bro, now it's time for your front," said Nate. "On your back!"

"It's okay, you do yours, bro" I said trying to escape the situation of Nate putting sunblock on my chest and noticing the thing poking out of my speedos. "I can take it from here."

"Okay."

I sat up straight still trying to stay in a position to mask my boner. I opened up my palms in front of Nate as he squeezed a generous serving of the lotion on my palms. I then stood up to finish putting on the lotion on myself.

Just when my dick began to calm down, I caught a glimpse of Nate taking off his polo as he lathered the lotion on his own chest. His beautiful chest; The hair that covered his chest and stomach area; The outline of his ass and his dick that shown through his boxers; The sight of it all was just very hot.

No doubt I was hard again.

All of a sudden my hand found its way to Nate's biceps, gliding towards his chest and his beautiful shaped pecs. I lost control.

"Woah, bro! What the hell!" he exclaimed.

"Sorry, I don't know what I was doing." I regretted my actions immediately.

Nate's face turned red. He brushed his blonde bangs off as his brows furrowed and his blue eyes starred daggers at me. I had no idea what he was going to do next.

He then pushed me towards the mat. I was taken by surprise.

"I'm very sorry!" I pleaded. "I was hiding my gayness from you and it exploded right there."

As turned on as I was from being pushed by Nate and having his face right in front of me, I still wanted to save our friendship.

"Sorry..." My voice trailed off.

"You should've told me, bro," he said. "I'm your best bud! You can trust me."

He looked me dead in the eye. There was silence for a few moments.

Then something unexpected happened.

"You know what happens to naughty boys?" he asked with the semblance of a smirk creeping on his face.

"What?"

I gulped as he pushed his body towards mine and I felt his length. It was probably at least an inch longer than mine, but just as hard. He began rubbing our bodies together. I could feel his dick collide with mine and began to moan as heat pulsed through us. Our sweaty bodies mingled. Nate knew how to work it despite being taller than me.

I could've never seen this coming. I was in ecstasy. Nate was very into grinding at me. He moaned as his length rubbed on my body.

Then he stopped. Nate pushed himself up and our bodies separated.

"Don't stop, please," I pleaded, wanting to continue having our fun.

"Ya know I was horny too and I'm bi so it would've been okay with to have some fun as 'friends'," he explained. "But since you were a naughty boy, I'll have to tease you to the edge for punishment."

He smirked once again.

And just like that, he made out with me. He kissed me ravenously as his tongue did things that I would never have considered possible. Our tongues intertwined as Nate's hands travelled through my spine before he squeezed my ass.

I moaned as he slapped my ass hard only then realizing that I wanted to be dominated by him. I relished in the thought of him doing the nastiest things to me.

"Who's a naughty boy?" he asked.

"I am!" I replied more enthusiastically than I had planned.

"Good boy." There came his sexy smirk again.

He continued slapping my ass before he went back to making out with me, feeling up my body as I felt his. Then his kiss transferred over to my neck.

I moaned as he sucked on a sweet spot on my neck. He then shifted to lick my chest and suck on my nipples. His hands played with my dick through the speedos before he eventually took them off.

I was now naked and exposed and sweaty in front of my hot best friend and I loved it.

My dick was exposed in the open beach. Precum was dripping off of it. Nate was smiling.

"You've been holding it awhile now, huh?" he asked.

I nodded. "Please make me cum."

He spits on his hand. "Oh you will. But first you need to be punished."

He took my dick upon his hand like an expert. He fondled my balls and used his saliva to allow him to rub the head. This was it. I moaned as he rubbed my dick using different positions. One hand, two hands, and then he began stroking really fast.

My moans filled the beach as he stroked and stroked. I could feel him milking a week's worth of cum. I was pleasured looking at my friend's sweaty body as he jerked me off in the beach.

Then he stopped.

"Punishments not yet over," he said.

I groaned with dissatisfaction.

He kept on doing it. As though he were a professional in edging, he always stopped at the perfect moment when my load threatened to come out. At this point my dick was lubed up with precum.

And it just kept getting worse. After asking permission, he then began to lick on the head of my dick with his tongue exploring it in a curious manner. A wave of pleasure came across my body.

He then tried to take in my full length, making choking sounds every now and then. The way his mouth could fit in my full length and all the sounds he made while sucking brought me close again. But just like before, he stopped, only letting some more precum out.

I didn't know how long I could stand this. I moaned and moaned as he sucked me to the edge. He always knew when to stop. Eventually, I was desperate to release.

"Please just let me cum already."

"No, bro, there is one last thing I want to do," said Nate.

"What?"

He removes his boxers allowing his dick to spring out. His dick arched a little bit, but that didn't matter.

He pulled up my legs, exposing my ass to him. God, this was hot.

"Do you want the last punishment?"

I nodded eagerly. It wasn't really much of a punishment aside from the edging. This was what I had wanted.

"I will not allow you to touch yourself. Let me do all the touching," he insisted. "First, we must prepare."

He takes a bottle of lube out of his bag before he lathers some on his index finger. Then he inserts it on me. The feeling of his finger digging in my ass hurt a little. When he went in deeper, poking around to hit the spot, I then felt on the edge so soon. I squirmed as he teased my hole with his finger.

He then removed his finger and asked: "Do you want more?"

"Yes, bro, I want more!" My reply almost came out as a moan as he quickly insert two of his lubed up fingers in me.

"That's right. No shame in having some fun with my bro, but your punishment is still due.

We had this thing where we would address each other as bros. It was a bit weird to think about, but hey, we were beach bros having some fun.

He repeats the process and hits the spot with two fingers this time bringing me to the edge once more. My cock throbbed with precum spilling out. I just wanted to cum already.

"More!" My plead was met with another smirk as he quickly inserts three fingers this time and hits my spot. This is it. I can finally cum.

But just as my moans grew louder and my climax got closer, he removed his fingers. Again.

"Please just end it now," I pleaded yet again. "I want to already."

I began to jerk myself off when Nate slapped my hand away.

"Didn't I say not to touch?" Nate asked.

"But-" I began to retort.

"Don't worry; you're almost at the end. On your knees and perk your ass out for me." He ordered like a lieutenant once again. I obliged. I opened up my ass for him.

I could feel something teasing me around my ass. Nate's dick was much thicker than I'd imagined. I looked behind as I perked me ass up for him. He showed off his five inch dick at me. The way his dick bent a little might actually make it hit my spot. I was excited. I could feel him slapping his dick around my ass.

"Are you ready for the end, bro? Also, are you negative?" he asked.

"Yes and yes. Nate, please fuck me already!" I said not caring about profanities anymore. I just wanted to release my load.

"Patience, bro," he said as he slowly eased his cock head into me. "Relax and ready your ass."

"Fuck!" I shouted as his head entered me. I resisted at first but eventually relaxed to gradually let his cock halfway in.

I moan as he pushes all the way, I can feel him inside me. I want him to fuck me.

"Fuck me!" I shouted without thinking.

"What's the magic word?"

Unsure if the magic word was 'bro' or 'please', I opted to say both.

"Please fuck me, bro!"

He then began to thrust as he clutched onto my sides. I can feel the pounding as his dick reaches into the spot. It felt like heaven, like I could see the whole universe at once. My hot best friend was fucking me. And I could hear his balls slapping as he entered deeper inside me.

My dick would tense up every time he thrust into me. I had previously thought hands free cum was impossible for me. Now I could sense that I was about to get proven wrong.

"You like that?!" came Nate's dirty talk. God, his voice was just sexy and it didn't help that it was my kink to be at the receiving end of dirty talk.

Our sweat dripped as Nate fucked me doggy style. He bent down such that I could feel his sweaty torso collide with me as he fucked me. Since Nate was taller than me, we couldn't kiss while in position so he settled for nibbling at my neck as he thrust and thrust me.

His moaning and panting became louder as he began to pick up speed. I couldn't even yell at him to go faster because the pleasure was too great for me to stop moaning.

"Oh yeah, I'm close!" came my strangled moan.

"Fuck yeah!" Nate cursed.

My dick throbbed without my touching. It was like I was on fire as each thrust hit me in my spot. I was getting real close.

Then I unloaded. In a pleasurable explosion, my cum blasted to the mat we were fucking on. My dick spurted an amount of cum I never thought I could produce. But it wasn't over.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned as Nate kept on fucking me. He fondled my sensitive dick which almost made me tingle while I was getting fucked. All of a sudden, a loud moan came out of Nate as he bred me with his manhood.

"Fuuck!" he said as I felt him fill me up inside.

He eventually let go and I could feel his cum spilling out of me.

"That was hot, bro," Nate said.

After all that we continued to bathe in the sun. My ass was in pain from taking my best friend's monster of a cock, but I relished the moment as cum spilled all over the mat. I looked to Nate to see his wet dick on his stomach as he relaxed.

He looked at me and inched closer. Without really thinking about it, we shared yet another kiss.

"Turns out we're not just beach bros, but rather beach hoes," Nate said.

As cheesy and weird as that statement was, it was a very Nate way of ending a fucking session.

"Yup, we should try that again tomorrow," I said.

He laughed. Then we laughed.

"This is going to be one fun and horny vacation." I said as we stared at the sea for what was to be one hell of a vacation. What beach bros we were going to be.