Beach Day

Story Info
A day at the beach led to an evening of debauchery.
5.9k words
4.61
11.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in an area that has one of the few private beaches in Florida. Being a members only club, it keeps crowds to a minimum. In fact, some weekdays you will find less than a dozen people enjoying the white sand and clear salt water of the Gulf of Mexico. I drove through the gate, gave the security guard a friendly wave and idled to the far end of the parking lot, about a quarter mile from the entrance. With a book, a chair and a cooler full of ice-cold beer in tow, I wanted to get close to the water. There was only one other person at this end of the beach. 'Ah...serenity' I thought.

As I settled in and popped open my first cold one, I heard a familiar voice call my name. The other person on the beach was Amy, my neighbor that lives across the street from me, sitting about a hundred feet away. She was waving for me to come over and sit with her. I grabbed my belongings and walked to her. So much for serenity.

"Hi. How ya' doing. Where's Scott?" I asked.

"He is in Atlanta at a seminar for work. I am happy you are here. It's been pretty lonely not having anyone to talk with over the past couple of days."

I've known Amy and Scott for a few years. We had the typical neighbor relationship, a friendly wave and small talk if we were outside at the same time. She always seemed very shy and a little naïve to me, typical of a woman that grew up on a dairy farm in a very small town in northern Wisconsin. I noticed a glass of wine and a bottle that was half empty.

"You should have called me; I had no idea you were alone."

We were talking for an hour. We covered a wide variety of subjects, living in Florida, the weather, work, nothing special or specific. It was pleasant. I was five beers into the afternoon, she emptied her bottle of Merlot and we were enjoying the conversation. The whole time Amy was talking, I couldn't help but to notice her body. She is an adorable petite 38-year-old woman with long auburn hair, but she could easily pass for ten years younger. She was wearing a red one-piece bathing suit that was low cut in front and showed off her perky tits. I could see her areolas were puffy and her nipples were rock hard as they were straining on the Spandex material of her bathing suit. My own bathing suit started to get tight as my cock thickened. Amy noticed the excitement that was growing between my legs. She grinned as she looked away.

Out of the blue, she started to tell me about her marriages. The wine made her very chatty. "I was married at 18 years old to a 31-year-old man from my home town. I always knew something was not right since he never wanted me sexually. Six weeks after we were married, I caught him in bed with another man."

Shocked, I said, "Wow, you had no clue?"

She admitted, "No, not at all. He was what everyone considered the perfect man. Good looking, good job, popular, everything a young bride would want. We never consummated our marriage though. Our honeymoon was a disaster. I could never get him excited. I always thought it was me, that I wasn't good enough for him. We stayed together because I didn't want the embarrassment of a failed marriage. He continued to cheat on me with men. We were never intimate with one another. Finally, after 14 years of a sexless farce of a marriage I craved more. I worked up the courage and divorced him."

She continued, "Then I met Scott at the place we both worked in Wisconsin. After just a few weeks of dating, we moved in together. A year later, we moved here and were married." She was very candid in talking about their relationship.

"Scott is a very good man but a real disappointment in bed. He has a very small penis and doesn't enjoy sex. He's not gay, he just has little interest in sex. The rare times we do make love, it is boring and he can never satisfy my needs, usually it is over in a few minutes."

Amy took a sip of wine then blurted out, "In fact, no man has ever given me an orgasm."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This little vixen is so desirable yet, she has had a very unfulfilling sex life.

On she went, "I want to try new things. Scott has zero interest in exploring our sexuality. Sexual stimulation has been non-existent my whole life. The only way I can get off is to masturbate. It is better than nothing but, it is like tickling yourself. It just isn't the same as someone else is tickling you. I need to be tickled."

I sat there sipping my beer listening intently. I was fantasizing about her using a dildo to get off while I watch.

"Surfing the internet exposed me to a world of erotic fantasies that were very foreign to me. The women in my office talk freely about their sex lives and how much their men take care of their desires. One woman brags about her man's cock. I'm jealous."

As she was revealing her secrets, I thought to myself that I could certainly service this little spinner.

After another round of drinks, I suggested, "Why don't we go home, shower and go out for fun evening. I know of a place in Tampa that I think you might enjoy."

"That sounds fantastic."

She was excited to not sit home alone. We drove our respective cars home. I pulled into my driveway and she parked in front of her house.

As she walked toward her house she waved and said, "See you in a while!"

I went in my house, stripped off my bathing suit and turned on the shower. Before I stepped in, the doorbell rang. I wrapped a towel around my waste and answered the door. It was Amy. I was a little surprised, I wasn't expecting her so soon. She was carrying a small bag packed with everything she needed to get ready for our evening together. As she entered, I took a chance and dropped my towel to the floor exposing my thick cock. She looked down, a wide grin appeared and she reached out for my dick.

She whispered in my ear, "This is what I need."

The head of my cock was glistening with excitement. Amy was still in her red bathing suit. I untied the knot around her neck allowing the top to fall exposing her magnificent breasts. They were small and firm. I grabbed her nipples hard. She was very sensitive. As I clamped my fingers on them, she squealed and giggled. Then I lowered the suit down her legs unveiling a full bush, the color matched her auburn hair. I was surprised at the thickness of hair. It was like a mink surrounding her slit, soft and beautiful. I worked my fingers through her patch and found a very large clit, slick with anticipation. My fingers did a little dance on top of her nub. Her eyes shut tight and she gasped. I licked my fingers, her taste was sweet.

I asked her, "Has a man ever groomed your mound?"

She was puzzled and responded "What? No!"

"Would you like me to trim you, to make you more beautiful than you already are. It would be very arousing for both of us."

Without hesitation she said, "Absolutely!"

I spread a towel across my bed. She laid down as I took out all my grooming tools, a razor, scissor and electric trimmer. I went to work on this magnificent crop of hair. Amy was completely at ease as I trimmed her down, carefully shaving around the outer edges of her pussy. I worked down around her perfect ass and cleaned her smooth. When I finished, she had a perfect triangle that made her more desirable than she already was.

I cleaned her with a damp cloth. "That is gorgeous, a work of art," I proclaimed.

She stood up and looked in the mirror, "I agree. I look so different,"

I took control as I pushed her back onto my bed and buried my tongue into her newly smoothed pussy. I worked my way up and sucked out the little pink pearl that was protected by the hood of her clitoris. Amy moaned and clasped the back of my head pulling me harder between her legs. I nibbled and pulled on her freshly shaved skin as she trembled.

When I stopped, she begged me, "Please don't stop, don't let up! That is unbelievable."

I turned her over and sucked her from behind, tasting her tight little asshole, flicking my tongue in and out of her. I lifted her hips in the air and started to work my way around to her engorged clit. It seemed to double in size.

She screamed, "No one has ever driven me crazy with their tongue. Oh my God, you got me! More, please more!"

Her juices flowed onto my face and down her thighs. She pleaded "Fuck me! Please put your cock in me now!"

I told her, "No, not yet, we have all night."

I stood up, pulled her off the bed and led her to the shower. We washed the beach, sweat and her own come off. We enjoyed rubbing coconut body wash on each other. My cock was like a concrete pipe. As Amy soaped me up, she took some extra time stroking my shaft.

"Yours penis is the biggest I've ever touched."

"Have you touched many?"

She giggled and admitted, "No! Not at all,"

I enjoyed the way she manipulated my member. She told me she never had a man respond to her like this. I showed her how to stroke it to make me come. She was a fast learner. Natural instincts kicked in. She soaped up her hand, grabbed my cockhead and slowly slid down toward the base, then back to the head. This motion continued for several minutes. I couldn't hold back and shot a stream of hot sperm across the shower. She caught some in her hand. I grunted with pleasure as she emptied my balls. She was amazed at how much fired from my cannon.

"This is the first time I ever saw a man release."

I had a feeling that this was going to be a night of many firsts.

We stepped out of the shower and I wrapped Amy in a large soft towel. I did the same to my own body. When we entered my bedroom, I thought about pushing Amy down on the bed and fucking her till she passed out, but I promised her a night out, so instead we dressed.

She packed a very shear black knit dress, no panties and no bra. I thought to myself that she really is ready to break out. Just like when she was in her bathing suit, her nipples were hard as Brazil nuts outlined by puffy areola. It was as if she had nothing on as it left very little to the imagination. I couldn't help myself, again I pinched and twisted her nipples hard through her dress. It made her yelp.

"I love that. It excites me. It makes my body tingle," she said.

She looked hot, desirable and very sexy, which was perfect for the night I had in mind. We finished getting ready and got into my car to drive to Tampa. I had a very different evening in mind for her than an evening she would normally spend with Scott. It was on my mind that, at her age, Amy has never fully enjoyed a man. Now, don't misunderstand me, I like Scott. After speaking with Amy at the beach, I don't think I can look at Scott the same way knowing that he is wasting this little nymph. Tonight, this was all going to change.

I finally told Amy where we were going. "Tonight, is all about you. It's an adult club that caters to people that want to explore their sexuality either privately or publicly."

She looked at me with a puzzled expression. "I'm surprised that you know of a place like that. Have you been there before?"

I said, "Yes. Remember Dana? We used to go there all the time. It will be fun. You have nothing to worry about, I won't let anything happen to you that you don't want. We should have a safe word to make sure."

Again, she looked puzzled and said, "I don't know what that is."

I explained, "We agree on an obscure word, one that normally wouldn't be used in the heat of passion and sex. If the situation gets uncomfortable or out of hand, one of us says the word then everything stops. We immediately stop, calm the situation down or even end the evening and leave if we need to."

She had a slight apprehension in her voice. "Did Dana ever have to use a safe word?"

I thought about lying to her then thought better. "Once. It wasn't a bad situation. She was with a man that was a little too large for her. As she was sucking his cock she started to gag and the guy didn't realize she was uncomfortable. As soon as she could get the word out, he stopped and apologized."

She had a look of relief. "Okay, I like the idea of a safe word. Pineapple!" Then she added, "I've always wanted to get wild but never had a man willing to try something like this."

We entered the club and she was surprised. It looked like any other dance club or bar. Everyone was fully clothed and people were sitting in booths and at tables. Some couples were dancing. We did notice two women in a dark corner booth making out.

She seemed disappointed and asked, "Where does all the activities take place?"

I whispered, "Be patient, there is a whole different area where the fun take place. Let's have a drink first."

A waitress dressed in a very sexy bra and thong came to our table. She asked, "What can I get you?"

Amy answered, "I'll have a glass of red wine."

"And I'll have a Jack Daniels on the rocks."

We sipped our cocktails looking around the room at all the people. I explained to her, "This is the time when people mingle and meet possible hook-ups. When you are ready, we will go into the private part of the club."

She took her last sip of wine. "I'm ready. I'm eager to see what this was all about."

As we entered the main room, there were many doors to choose from. "All the doors are private rooms for people that hook up for casual sex in the bar area. I want to start you off easy. Let's go to the Voyeur Room. It will be a good way to begin the evening. This way, you can see the very large public area from behind glass."

The public area is an orgy with strangers. There are beds, couches and lounge chairs all around the room. There are some single people, but mostly couples that enjoy swinging. In the middle of the room there are several bondage devices for people who enjoy the BDSM experience.

When Amy saw a bondage bench she asked, "What is that for?"

I told her, "Wait, you will see the enjoyment some people get from being restrained to that piece of furniture."

In a matter of minutes, a woman was fastened to the bench on all fours by who I assume was her boyfriend or husband. She was unable to move. A second man, a well-hung man walked across the room and started to fuck the woman. He was pumping her methodically and with purpose. We could hear him grunt with each thrust. She matched it with screams. Then the man stopped, strapped a ball gag around the woman's mouth to muffle her screams of pleasure, and then continued to pillage this woman. Within minutes he pulled out his large cock and spewed a river across this woman's back. I was unsure if they knew one another or if it was just a random fuck. We will never know.

I looked at Amy and asked, "Are you enjoying the show?"

She said, "That is amazing. She looked like she loved being taken by him."

Our eyes met and I asked, "Are you ready to go in there?"

She smiled and shook her head anxiously with a resounding YES!

I took Amy by the hand as we entered the room. We passed two gay men; one was sucking the others cock. Amy stared at them shocked. I steered us to a round bed along the back wall of the room. An attendant came over and put a clean sheet on the mattress for us. I dropped my pants, boxers and my shirt on the side of the bed. I laid down and started to stroke myself as I watched Amy strip off her dress. In just seconds we were nude, embracing one another on the bed. We kissed as I put her on her back. I knew I needed to be gentle with her since everything was so new to her.

She pleaded with me, "Take me now."

I grabbed her wrists and held her arms over her head. She threw her legs back. The head of my steel shaft was rubbing at her opening.

"Please, I want you inside of me. I want to feel you."

I thrust myself into her, slowly, an inch at a time. She was tight. It was like a rubber band gripping my cock. I stared into her eyes as I rocked back and forth stretching her tight pussy to its limit.

"Oh Jim! Your cock is amazing. Give it to me. Oh God, it's happening! Oh, oh, oh! Don't stop!

Her shrieks were loud as she experienced an orgasm like never before. The couple on the next bed was mesmerized by Amy's thrashing, panting and screaming. I continued to hammer her hard. Her begging for more was very intoxicating. Her continuous orgasms seemed to never end. I rolled over on my back, placing her on top. The position caused my cock to bury deeper into her as she spread wide. She started to grind down, positioning her clit on top of my cock. Her tits were bouncing with the rhythm of her grind. I reached up and pulled her tit into my mouth. I sucked hard and chewed on her right nipple while pinching the left. She was in an orgasmic trance for the first time in her life. It was an uncontrollable spasm.

She screamed, "It feels soooo good. I love the way you fuck me. Suck my nipples harder! It's still happening, don't let up!"

I released her tit from my mouth. Her nipples were swollen. She arched her back causing her nipples to point up. The woman on the bed next saw an opportunity and came to our bed, reached around with both hands and grabbed Amy's tits. The stranger tugged her nipples hard.

Amy yelped, but didn't object to this stranger tormenting her tits. She enjoyed the stimulation as I was still pumping her pussy. The woman realized this and crawled onto our bed to join in on our debauchery.

I looked over at the stranger's partner and noticed it was a woman. Then I realized it was the two women making out in the club when we first walked in. I wondered if Amy realized who they were.

The woman on the other bed was wearing a large black strap-on dildo. It was glistening. I lifted Amy off my cock and roughly threw her on her back. The stranger took full advantage of this and started to kiss Amy. I sat up as the woman with the strap-on looked at me in straight in the eyes. She had an evil grin as I went over to her.

She introduced herself, "My name is Veronica but my lovers call me Ronni."

She was a big woman, much larger than Amy. Her tits were huge, she had a little beer gut and her legs that looked like tree trunks.

She added, "My partner's name is Ann."

Ann was tall like Ronni but more on the slender side. Both women were shaved bald and covered in tattoos.

Ronni was also very firm in what she said next, "I am not interested in a cock. I want to tag team your bitch with Ann."

I looked back at Amy. She was completely at ease being molested by a stranger. I walked to one of the couches across from the bed, sat and watched.

Amy was laying still from the workout I just inflicted on her. Ronni was on one side, Ann on the other. Ronni was staring into the distance. I glanced in the direction she was looking and saw that the bondage bench was available. Amy had no idea what was coming next.

Ronni ordered, "Ann, take her over to that device in the center of the room."

Ann obeyed like a good little sub, taking Amy by the hand leading her over to the bench. She showed Amy how to kneel and bend over on the edge of the bench then how to place her elbows on the padded arm rests.

Amy watched intently. Then, she took her place as she climbed aboard. Ronni started the process of binding her limbs tight to make her immobile. Amy moaned and said, "The straps are very tight."

Ronni sadistically laughed, "Good! I am going to make you my bitch tonight."

Ann added, "Your body fits the bench well. Part of the experience is that the bench has no place for your head."

She was forced to hold her head up for as long as she was confined. The apparatus caused Amy's ass to be a little higher in the air than her head. It also spread her legs wide creating easy access to the intimate areas of her body. I was watching from about eight feet away, within earshot if she needed to use the safe word. That put her mind at ease.

Amy looked over to where I was sitting and shot me a big smile. "I'm ready."

Ronni was the alpha of this couple. "Ann, lick her asshole. Get it good and wet."

12