Beach Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ann was tongue fucking Amy's asshole, Ronni pulled Amy's hair, her head jerking back as far as her neck would allow. Then she made Amy suck on the black strap-on.

Ronni ordered her "Suck it. Lube it up real good bitch."

Then she asked Ann "Is she ready?"

Ann replied by a shake of her head yes.

Ronni pulled the latex cock out of Amy's mouth and positioned herself behind her. It was covered in Amy's saliva. She showed no mercy as she buried the big black dildo deep into her rectum.

Amy let out a howl, "Oh... my... God! Holy shit, that hurts!"

Her eyes started to tear up as she was violated in her virgin ass. I was ready to stop this when Amy caught my eye and shook her head no, she was okay. Ronni had the rubber shaft deeper in Amy's ass than she did in her mouth, about 7 inches in.

Suddenly, Amy yelled, "Jim, she is making me come! I love this!"

Amy had a double first, an anal and a lesbian orgasm. Several people in the room stopped to watch this assault on her ass. Two men started to masturbate while enjoying the sight of Amy being taken advantage of. The big alpha dyke was driving Amy to the brink of passing out from pain. This went on for only a few minutes when she pulled out. I could see Amy's hole was wide open from the reaming she just took.

Ann was ordered back to Amy to enjoy her pussy. She started with her middle finger, then two. She twisted the palm of her hand down so her fingers put pressure on her G-spot. Ann started scratching, it was driving Amy wild.

"Like that, you found it, keep massaging it. Here it is again. I'm coming! Oh Jesus Christ, I'm coming again!

Amy had her second lesbian orgasm in a matter of minutes. She was panting with the same rhythm as Ann's scratches. Then Ann started to lick her pussy like a cat to enhance the fury of the eruption of delight she felt through her body.

Ronni positioned herself behind Ann, grabbed her hips and jammed the black dildo deep into her pussy, pounding her with the same force that Amy endured in her ass. Both Ann and Amy experienced simultaneous orgasms that were near seizure proportions.

Ann said "Ronni baby, I'm yours. Give it to me. It is all yours. I'm your slave!"

Amy was gasping for air, her orgasm still continuing. Ronni looked over at me and just laughed. She enjoyed controlling these two women, inflicting her sadistic will and pain on both. She pulled the rubber cock out of Ann's swollen hole and forcefully pushed her to the side. She was going for Amy again.

She said to Ann "This little cunt is all mine."

Amy didn't use the safe word but, by the look on her face I could tell she done for now. She was relieved as I ended this before Ronni came back to brutalize her with another ass fucking.

I stepped in and said, "It is my turn and you both need to stop for now. I came here with her and I want a piece of her for a while."

The club rules are no means no. Anyone that breaks that rule is ejected and banned for ever. Ronni knew this and immediately backed off in search of another ass to fuck.

Amy was still bound to the bench. I started to undo the straps.

She said "No, I want you."

I asked her "What do you want?"

She answered, "Give it all to me, I want everything."

I grabbed her ass and spread her open. Her asshole was still stretched but dry. I used my saliva to lubricate her. My cock is ample but nothing like the massive dildo that was forced into her beautiful little bunghole. I gently drove the head of my dick in.

She sighed with pleasure "That is perfect."

I was gentle, easing myself in slowly. With every slight push I could hear a passionate moan. I was surprised my neighbor loves to be fucked in the ass. When I realized that she wasn't in pain, I started a back-and-forth motion, pulling out half way then plowing back in hard.

Her body shuddered as she screamed "It is happening. You've got me. Oh, fuck me, this is wonderful!"

This went on for what seemed like hours. Amy must have had a dozen anal orgasms. I had her ass cheeks in my hands, squeezing and kneading them as I pummeled her from behind. Then, I could feel the build-up in my cock and balls.

"Amy, are you ready to take me?"

I didn't wait for an answer. She felt the warmth of my release as she moaned with delight.

"Yes, fill me, I love the feeling of you inside me!" she said.

I pulled my shaft out and a flood flowed out of her asshole down her pussy lips and onto her bush. Amy looked spent. Her head was hanging as I started to release her from the bindings that held her body in place. I helped her off the bench. She was weak in the knees. We went back to the round bed to give her some time to recover.

She giggled as she told me "My butt is sore."

It didn't surprise me after the torturous treatment she withstood from the amazon bull dyke. After some time watching the orgy before us, I dressed then helped her pull her knit dress over her head and straightened her out so we could exit the room.

"Would you like to stay for a while, maybe have a drink or would you prefer to leave? I asked.

She said, "I've had enough but I don't want to go home to an empty house."

I had an idea. "Let's get a room at the Hard Rock Casino. I have an account there. They just opened up a brand new 10 story hotel."

I took out my phone, pulled up the website and reserved a suite for the night. I wanted this night to wind up special for Amy. It was a ten-minute drive from the club. I steered the car up to valet parking. The doorman opened Amy's door, then mine.

He asked, "Do you need help with your bags?"

"Thanks, but we don't have any," I said.

He looked at Amy and shot me an understanding smile. I thought to myself that this kid has no idea. The lobby was quiet as I stepped up to the registration desk and received the key to a top floor suite. When we opened the door, the room was bigger than Amy's house.

"I feel like this is all a fairytale and I am the princess."

It made me feel good that she was happy. She turned the light on in the bathroom to find a gorgeous marble room with a shower with eight heads that spray from every direction. It was large enough for six people. On the other side of the room was a bathtub that was like a small pool.

Amy said, "I have a great idea. How about we take a very quick shower to wash all the nasty of the club off our bodies, then we take a long warm bath, but only if you bathe with me."

This sounded fantastic. For the third time tonight, I was stripping Amy out of her clothes and for the third time, I had a raging erection that wanted this little minx. As the tub was filling with hot water, we both stepped into the shower. The downpour of water that sprayed from every angle felt wonderful.

Amy moved her legs apart so she could scrub the dried juices that coated her inner thighs. The water was pouring off the tips of her nipples like two small waterfalls. Playfully, I took a handful of shampoo and scrubbed the triangle of hair that earlier in the evening I so carefully groomed. She laughed as I exaggerated the shampoo procedure. When she was certain she was clean, she shut the shower off and we stepped right into the tub.

I lowered myself into the tub, sat and leaned back. Amy followed, positioning herself between my legs, her back resting on my chest. The heat of the water felt glorious on our bodies as I cupped water in my hands, pouring it on her shoulders to keep her warm. We spent an hour in the tub. The two of us started to fall asleep in the heat of the bath water.

I suggested, "We should dry off and try to get some sleep."

It was almost 4 AM and we were both dead tired. After we dried ourselves, Amy led the way to the bed. She pulled back the covers and seductively climbed in. I followed hitting the pillow hard. Our naked bodies embraced feeling the warmth of each other's flesh. We held each other as we fell into a deep sleep.

Amy and I were still clinging to one another when the sun started to peek through the drapes. She felt the movement of my body and stirred. I didn't want to wake her but my slight movement disturbed her sleep. She opened her eyes, smiled and stretched.

I asked, "Would you like me to order a pot of coffee from room service?"

She said, "Absolutely not? Make me feel like a woman. Make love to me."

Apparently, I'd uncaged a ferocious tiger. I was surprised she wanted more. It amazes me that these few words caused my cock to become rigid and thick. I lay on my back; my rod was like a flag pole. Amy held it in her hand, admiring its strength, kissing the head, cupping my balls and squeezing them.

"I've never put a dick in my mouth before."

With her confession at the beach, I was not surprised.

"Swirl your tongue around the head and when you feel comfortable wrap your lips around it, then go down as far as you can."

I was surprised at how well this oral virgin was able to suck cock. It felt fantastic. I grabbed her hair and guided her head up and down, fucking her mouth deep. She was able to take it all as I sunk into her throat.

I pulled her off me and pushed her down on to her back. I spread her legs wide open and planted my mouth over her swollen mound dabbing my tongue over her clit.

Amy's breathing became heavy and fast. I tasted her juicy musk that flowed from her waiting pussy. She arched her back as she burst into a shuddering orgasm.

She demanded, "Fuck me now! Put that beautiful dick inside me. I want to feel the warmth unleash inside me!"

I moved up her body biting her right nipple on my way into position to impale her sweet cunt. She was wet as I wasted no time giving her what she wanted. I held her down with my arms behind her knees causing her legs to be straight back toward her shoulders. This caused her folds to be wide open so I could spike her firm and unyieldingly. As I submerged deep into this little vixen she moaned with delight. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she was reaching new heights.

She was screaming "Fuck me harder and deeper!"

I was like a jackhammer pummeling her tight little hole. Her hands grabbed my arms and dug into my biceps as she convulsed into a frenzy of epic proportions. For a third time I came, overflowing from her pussy as I extracted myself. This little hellcat has been pent up her whole life and now she is fucking like a whore and loving it.

The morning was growing short. We needed to check out and drive back home. She told me Scott would be home late in the afternoon and she had to be there when he arrived. As we walked to the valet parking, I realized that Amy was moving slowly. I was thinking to myself that she is probably sore. We drove home in relative silence. The events of the last 24 hours could never be spoken of, we both knew this. We also knew that this should never happen again. I pulled into my driveway.

Amy turned toward me and said, "This accidental experience changed my life and I will forever be grateful. It was something that I will never forget for the rest of my life."

She climbed out of the car and walked across the street toward her house. She never looked back and we were never alone together again.

12