Beach Daze Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone was swivelled around for her to see. The foreground of the photo showed her pale, size eight soles, bathed in light and speckled with minuscule grains of sand. While in back you could see her face, which was shady due to the large umbrella overhead.

"Aww, it is cute! Even though the majority of the picture is basically my feet, I still like it,"

"Yeah, it'll be on wikifeet in no time," replied Kelly, putting her phone away. "But I think it was worth the time and effort."

"Agreed. So, wanna help me up and out?"

"I guess so. Suppose I can't leave ya there much longer, or the sand fleas will attack. Uh-oh, here's some now!"

Before Morgan could form a response, her bikini-clad friend knelt down and scribbled her long, manicured nails up her right foot.

"Aiiieeehehe!" squealed Morgan, as her little toes curled. "Fuck right off!"

Kelly let out a chuckle. "Just havin' some fun. But I know ya just wanna stay cool, so I'm thinkin' a longer stay would do ya well."

"Not a chance, now start scooping. Your claim about this sand being easy to move was a lie, I can't move a muscle in here!"

Morgan squirmed within the confines of her seaside prison, but she was straining herself for nothing, as she didn't have the strength to emerge on her own. Although a small amount of the white, powdery stuff was easily moved, this much of it proved to be incredibly dense. Her arms were crossed and pinned to her chest, and her legs and ankles were held close together, as if she were a mummy in a sarcophagus. No amount of struggling was going to set her free, and she was growing more frustrated as time went on.

Kelly watched her best friend attempt to free herself, but it was obviously futile. She wasn't quite sure if the sand was much heavier than expected, or if she was just weak. Either way, she finally decided to lend a hand, as it was her idea for Morgan to descend into the hole in the first place. But no sooner had she begun the excavation did a voice call out from behind her.

"Hey! How're you doin'?"

The girls swivelled their heads in unison to locate the source of the mysterious voice. As Morgan's eyes narrowed to see who'd called out, she felt a lump in her throat, and an urgency to vacate the hole she was still trapped in. Striding toward them at a steady pace, were Marcus and Keith.

"You need to get me outta here, right now," said Morgan, with a slight hint of panic in her voice.

"I'm tryin', just relax. You'll be out soon enough,"

Morgan was suddenly aware of how vulnerable she was in this position. Marcus was a tickle-fiend through and through, and he'd be overjoyed to catch her like this. She couldn't tolerate being near him when she was fully clothed and able to protect herself, so this was certainly a worst-case scenario. She'd need to encourage Kelly to move faster, before he arrived, or her day of relaxation was going to be ruined in a hurry. She knew her friend would swoon over him, as his combination of good looks mixed with natural charisma would be intoxicating to her. She wasn't sure who was walking along side him, but if he hung around Marcus she could only assume that he would be equally as dangerous.

"You know, you moved a lot faster when you were piling this stuff on top of me!" shouted Morgan.

"I'm goin' as fast as I can! What's the big rush? Do ya know those guys?" Kelly asked, still craning her neck to look at the two young men walking in their direction.

"Sort of. The one on the left is Marcus, he always shows up to my family's weekend beach getaway. I'm not sure who the other guy is, to be honest, but it doesn't matter right now, just get me outta here."

"Marcus, huh. Is he a friend of yours?"

"Have you been listening? We're not friends. But forget about him for now, focus on me,"

Morgan was growing more nervous as her gaze shifted between Kelly and the two boys drawing ever closer. The seconds felt like hours, and very little sand had been cleared away while they closed the distance in no time flat. She opened her mouth to speak, but it was too late. The two hunky boys had landed, and Kelly was all over them. If she could only get a limb free; leg or arm it didn't matter, just one and she could try to get out. But there was little chance of that happening.

Kelly had greeted the pair with a cordial wave and a warm smile, chit-chatting away as she turned her back on her struggling friend. She seemed to be genuinely happy to meet their new guests, but the feeling was not mutual for Morgan, as she continued to be less than thrilled by her current situation. Forcing a smile, and playing it off like this was exactly where she wanted to be, she tried her best to conceal the look of desperation on her face. She cursed herself for letting Kelly talk her into this, but how could she have known that he'd show up? Meanwhile, Marcus introduced himself and his stocky companion to Kelly. His charm wasn't lost on her, as she appeared to be fixated on his every word.

"Kelly, I'm so glad that we bumped into you, we haven't seen anyone on the beach all day," said Marcus, in an upbeat tone of voice.

"It's crazy, right? I don't understand it, this place is so perfect," replied Kelly, looking him up and down.

She liked what she saw; rugged good looks, sculpted abs, and a radiant smile that made her heart skip a beat. Why was Morgan so weird around him? He didn't strike her as off-putting, or mean. At any rate it was good to have some company, and they could help her unearth Morgan.

"That's such an appropriate word, 'perfect'. This is a perfect day," cooed Marcus.

His eyes lingered a moment as he drank her in. The black bikini she wore barely covered her lean frame, but it left enough to the imagination that he longed to see it removed. She was fit to say the least, with her toned calves giving off the impression that she might be a long-distance runner. She was certainly stunning; a 'ten' from head to toe.

"You two look like you're having loads of fun, I hope you can forgive our interruption. And please forgive me for ignoring your subterranean friend, but we're well acquainted,"

Marcus leered at Morgan, more specifically her uncovered bare feet. There was no denying his obsession with them, as they'd long been his favourites. He was in love with the shape of her tiny toes, the contour of her arches, her round, marshmallowy heels. They'd soon be his to play with. But first, he'd need to trick her nubile friend into the vacant hole.

"Hello, Marcus," replied Morgan, as she felt his beady eyes fall on her. "You're here early this year. You gotta check your calendar, 'Beach Daze' is like a week away."

"Oh, I know. But I couldn't attend last year, so I decided to stay more than just a single weekend this time. I couldn't wait to get back, you know. You meet so many beautiful souls on this beach,"

Kelly blushed while twirling a lock of her chocolatey-brown hair around a finger, and taking a step toward him.

"Would ya like to join us?" she asked, opening her arms in a welcoming gesture. "I'd actually begun to dig Morgan out a minute ago, so just gimme a sec to finish and we can all hang for a while."

"Oh, please. You needn't worry about that. Besides, she looks so comfortable, we'd hate to ruin that for her. Matter of fact, I see a second hole's been dug, so perhaps you'd like to join her," prompted Marcus, in a honeyed voice. "I'm sure she'd appreciate the company, and we can exhume you both afterward."

"Oh, no that's okay. I took a picture of her for Instagram earlier,"

"That's such a great picture idea!" replied Marcus, taking the idea and running with it. "But wouldn't it be even better if you both were buried? Right, Keith?"

He elbowed his buddy in the ribs, who nodded in agreement, saying, "Yeah, that's a cool idea for sure,"

Kelly was somewhat apprehensive, but thought on it for a moment. It was just for a picture, and wouldn't take long, so why not? Oblivious to Morgan's facial expressions, which might've given her a slight indication that this boy wasn't to be trusted, she happily agreed.

"Okay, yeah! I'll join her, that'll look super cute!"

The smile on his face grew wider, stretching ear-to-ear, but Morgan knew better than to trust him. What Kelly saw as kindness, she saw as evil. She could see him for what he truly was; a sinister, single-minded creature, only doing this for one thing, and at the moment those 'things' were sticking out of the sand, unprotected.

Marcus couldn't believe it was this easy, this girl was as naive as she was gorgeous. She was mere moments from stepping into the hole, volunteering to bury herself for what she thought was nothing more than a photo op. If only it was always this simple.

"Hang on, Kelly. You should just dig me out, okay? I've been in here for a while now. Just get me out, please?" pleaded the panic-stricken redhead.

"What's the matter, Morg? It'll only take a second. And there's two of them, so they can get us both out in a flash after the picture. Just stay cool,"

"Yeah, 'Morg', just stay cool. It'll all be over soon," chimed Marcus.

Morgan swallowed hard as her gullible friend walked toward the hole on the opposite side of the umbrella. What took only seconds felt like an eternity as she watched this wolf in sheep's clothing stalk its prey. She wanted desperately to protest, to plead with Kelly not to do it, to come and free her instead. But she didn't want to make it too obvious that Marcus made her nervous, and give him any ideas in the process.

Marcus offered the sultry brunette his hand to aid in her decent, which she readily accepted. They exchanged glances, and Kelly giggled. After she'd laid down in a similar fashion to Morgan, both boys began to push sand over her body, filling the empty space and encasing her completely in a matter of seconds. Keith ensured that the sand was built up a touch above the surface of the beach, after which he began patting it down firmly with his big hands, especially around her ankles, not that it needed to be compressed any more than it already was. Afterward he lumbered toward Morgan, and kicked some sand back on top of her.

"Hey! I'm already buried, see? You should be removing the sand, can ya do that instead?" urged Morgan, watching the dark-haired giant stomp around above her.

"Nah, the picture will look better if you're both totally covered up. Just trust me," replied Keith.

She felt like a damsel in distress, tied to the railway tracks with a speeding locomotive barreling down on her. How could she trust him, she didn't even know him! Marcus was a snake in the grass, and this huge oaf was likely picking up on his bad habits, a clear indication of the company he kept. The phrase 'trust me' coming from either of these two was most definitely a bad omen.

Both boys had now stepped back to marvel in their accomplishment, and peered down at the girls laying side-by-side. They'd be totally engulfed if not for their heads and lower extremities protruding from the fine sand, which had taken on a deep golden hue caused by the late afternoon sun. Marcus dropped to his knees directly between them, and leered at their exposed bare feet. It was as if they'd become independent from their bodies, as he could no longer see what they were attached to. He couldn't believe his luck; four astonishingly beautiful feet were 'growing' from the beach directly in front of him.

He compared them, taking note of their differences, and similarities. There were few things in this life better than a pair of bare, pampered feet, and fortunately for him he now had two pair to enjoy. Morgan's pale size eight's fidgeted as he gawked. They looked nearly identical to what he remembered from years gone by; pillowy-soft heels giving way to slightly wrinkly arches, with adorably round little toes to finish it all off. He wondered if she'd ever walked barefoot a day in her life, aside from here today of course, as they looked nearly flawless.

Kelly's soles were equally as delicate in appearance; she clearly took care of them. Her skin was supple and the white-shell anklet drew his attention immediately. They were exquisite, no other word would do, but they were also slightly larger than her submerged neighbour's. He figured they were a size nine, perhaps nine and a half. Her buttery-smooth arches were also a bit higher than Morgan's, and her elegant toes a little longer, too. They appeared to be so tender and silky, practically begging to be caressed. He imagined she received regular pedicures, as there wasn't a blemish to be found.

As if willed by his thoughts, she wiggled all ten digits back and forth in an unintentionally seductive manner, then asked, "So, ya gonna take the picture, or what?"

"Oh, of course. Sorry, sometimes I zone out. I apologize," he replied, with a little smirk.

"Just take the picture, then you can let us out, okay?" stated Morgan matter-of-factly, as she watched him reach in his pocket to retrieve his phone.

He positioned himself in front of Kelly's immobilized feet, bracing himself on his elbows. She waved them side-to-side, as if to say, 'I'm ready for my close-up!'

"Make it a good one, please!" requested Kelly, in a singsongy tone. "And lemme see when you're finished."

"No problem at all. Your feet are incredibly photogenic, by the way. And your anklet is awesome, it's very beach-y," praised Marcus, as he snapped multiple pictures.

He kept her luscious soles in focus, ensuring multiple shots were taken, and making sure to catch a glimpse of Morgan in the background as well. He could tell by her pursed lips and sour expression that she wasn't enjoying this at all. If only she knew what he had planned for them both.

"Oh, thanks! And you're too kind, but they're not that great," Kelly replied, wriggling her slender toes invitingly.

"Don't be so modest. You clearly take incredibly good care of them, much like the rest of your body,"

Morgan's initial nervousness had turned into aggravation. She'd grown tired of his flattering bullshit, and was ready for this impromptu beach photo shoot to end.

"Yes, they're nice, but I think you have plenty of pictures now. Time to let us up," she declared, not caring to hide her contempt for the man any longer.

"Morgan, what's with you? How come you're being so bossy?" asked Kelly.

"I'm not being bossy. I just wanna enjoy the rest of the day, and this isn't the way to do it,"

Kelly opened her mouth to speak, but Marcus interjected. "Look, Red. I totally understand your frustration. I just want to make sure I get the best possible shot, I'm sure you can appreciate that."

"What I would appreciate, is you ending this foolishness and letting us up. And don't call me that, you know I hate it,"

Marcus chuckled. "Sure, just let me finish up. A few more pics couldn't hurt. Why not take the time to get it right? For example, see here?" He pointed to Kelly's left foot. "There's a wee bit of dried sand clinging on, and we can't have that. Let me get it for you."

Reaching out, he made contact with the brunette's sole. Her foot twitched involuntarily when the back of his hand lightly brushed the sand away. Then he did it again, causing her slender toes to curl, and a small chuckle to emerge.

"Oh? You okay, Kelly?" Marcus asked, feigning concern.

"Yup, never better..."

"Was that a giggle I heard?" asked Keith, giving her a knowing wink.

"A giggle? Nope. Ya just caught me off guard is all,"

"I see. Well now that you're on guard, let me get the rest for you," uttered Marcus, reaching out again to repeat the process on her other foot.

"Mphhehhee..." giggled Kelly, unable to hold it in a second time.

"I definitely heard it that time, Keith. You were right. Just a quick question for you, Kelly. You're not ticklish, are you?"

"T-Ticklish? Me? No way, not at all. Like I said, ya just caught me off guard..." lied Kelly, her words trailing off.

Morgan watched in horror as the inevitable had begun. He had them both exactly where he wanted them. She felt tiny and powerless, with the realization setting in that no one would come to their rescue; they were all alone, trapped beneath the sands.

"I dunno, ya seem pretty ticklish to me," said Keith.

"She said she wasn't, okay? So stop fondling her feet, and we can get on with our day," demanded Morgan.

"Well if you ask me, I think miss Kelly might be fibbing, don't you?" Marcus asked, turning to look at his buddy who was standing nearby. "And furthermore, I know that someone else on this beach is also a little bit... ticklish."

There was that word again. It gave her goosebumps and made her heart thump in her chest. This was all just a big game to him, one he loved and was well suited to play.

"Hey, Keith. Would you be interested in having some fun with our new friends?"

"Oh yeah, I'd love to!"

"Great. I'll stay where I'm at, and you sit down beside Morgan's feet. Then we can get started,"

"Guys, that's enough. Morgan's clearly not having a good time anymore, and honestly neither am I. So I think the fun's over," said Kelly, with a slight quiver in her voice.

"Oh, but it's just beginning! And you were adamant that you weren't at all ticklish, remember? So let's test that, shall we?"

Kelly only now realized how foolish she was for ignoring Morgan's pleas. It was impossible to move an inch in this hole, and the once-weightless sand was now more akin to concrete. She bit her lower lip as Marcus' fingers approached her vulnerable left foot. She tried her best to stifle her laughter as his fingertips stroked the entire length of her sole, but it was hopeless. She was incredibly sensitive, no more so than on the soles of her bare feet.

"Mphhehhee... s-stahahap it!"

Her toes flared out, then instinctively curled over in a fruitless attempt to shield her unprotected sole. She then tried to cover one foot with the other, but no matter where she moved them his fingers followed, tracking their movements with ease.

"I knew it, you did lie to me! That's not good, you know. That'll cost you," said the evil boy, his fingers not stopping.

"Aiieheehee! Nohohoo, for reheeheeal, quit that!"

"But aren't you having fun?" he asked, rhetorically.

"God, no! Eiieheehee!, Pleeheease, don't!" squealed Kelly, as Marcus traced an ultra-fine crease on her arch with his index finger.

"Now we're getting somewhere. Your laugh is too cute, by the way. But, what happens if I do this?"

His finger moved steadily upward, toward the base of her long toes, which were still curled over in another unsuccessful attempt to protect herself. He wiggled it quickly, in a back and forth motion, eliciting even more schoolgirl-like giggles from his trapped plaything.

"I caahahan't! I can't take thisss!" she hissed, through clenched teeth.

"Yes you can, you're doing great! In fact, I think your pal next door would like to join in on the fun we're having, it looks like she's getting jealous," he remarked, turning to lock eyes with Morgan.

"No, I'm not. Not one bit. And your sick, twisted little game needs to end now!" she barked, hoping her anger would somehow make him stop. But she knew deep down that it would have the opposite effect.

"Hey, now. Let's not speak so rudely, okay? I know you love when I tickle you like this. But Keith's never had the pleasure, so why don't we let him have a turn, sound good?

"No, it doesn't! I want you both to--aiiieheeheehee!"

Morgan's words were cut short, as the other boy's fingers began caressing her exposed, overly sensitive soles. She hadn't been watching him, as she'd been too focused on Kelly's reactions to Marcus' well-honed techniques. Both feet spasmed as the big lad toyed with her, his fingertips felt somewhat rough as they stroked up and down, stimulating countless nerve endings.

"Looks like she's just as ticklish as ya said she'd be," remarked Keith, gleefully spidering all ten fingers on her soles.