Beach Encounter

Story Info
A mysterious woman takes shelter in a storm.
2.6k words
4.51
7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coram
coram
75 Followers

Memory is elusive at best, if I'm saying anything profound. You try to grab it and it skitters away from you and hides. And if the memory is of an event that is rare, maybe even unique, without context to solidify it, it fades after a while until it becomes unreal, a vaguely remembered dream. Such is my memory of Kate and that day on the beach in Maine.

I was staying by myself at the old family house on the shore, recovering from what used to be called a 'nervous breakdown' after my wife had been killed in a car accident. It was a retreat to youthful memories of better times, of growing up surrounded by people who loved me. It was a great place to recover. A big old Victorian house set back on a low hill overlooking the ocean, far enough north to be isolated from the tourists. I spent my days sitting on the porch, looking out over the water or patrolling the little strip of sandy beach, idly seeing what the tide had brought in the night before. Some days I'd pack lunch and a thermos of coffee and spend a few hours at the old beach house. The old weathered place stood on pilings and had a couple of small rooms and a veranda from which you could watch the waves crashing on a rocky jetty a little ways off. It needed work, and I kept promising myself to fix it up, but somehow the time was never quite right.

That afternoon I hadn't found anything of interest on the beach, though I kept my eyes focused on the sand. I belatedly realized that the wind had picked up and the sky was getting dark. I looked to the west and saw heavy thunderheads rising up into the afternoon sky. No time to make it back to the house. I picked up my pace and ducked into the beach house as the first few drops fell, and thunder rumbled in the distance. Knowing how these unexpected Maine storms could develop rapidly into something you didn't want to be out in, I closed the shutters and lit a kerosene lamp. I could hear the wind battering at the shutters and the rain hitting the roof. It felt good to be inside and safe.

I had just taken an old book down from the shelf to wait out the storm when there was a pounding on the door. Who in the hell could be out in this!

I quickly opened the door, admitting a blast of wind and rain, along with a very cold woman.

"Oh, thank God! I was afraid there'd be no-one here. I thought I saw a glimmer of light, but then it was gone."

"Easy, there. You're safe, now. What the hell were you doing out in this weather?"

She stood up. By the light of the lamp, I got my first good look at her. She was young, maybe in her twenties, dressed in a bikini. If she weren't so disheveled, she'd be quite beautiful. She had long blonde hair, now streaming with salt water. Her bikini bra did little to cover her generous breasts. I'd guessed that even without the bra they'd be spectacular, they looked so firm and well-molded. Her hips were nicely rounded, accentuating a trim waist. The tiny wisp of bikini bottom clung seductively to her rounded ass.

The male in me took in all these things at a single glance and started a train of thought that the civilized human in me quickly squelched. The poor kid was cold, wet, and miserable.

"Here, sit down a minute while I get you some towels and a dry robe or something."

I dashed to the bathroom and was back in a moment with dry things. She took the towels gratefully and dried herself off as best she could. I couldn't avoid staring at her breasts when she reached her arms up to dry her hair. I'm sure she saw me looking, but she chose to ignore it. I envied the towel as it rubbed down that luscious body.

"Thank you," she said. "My name's Kate. I'm sure you want to know how I came here."

"In a minute. You'd better get those wet things off. There's another robe in the bathroom you can use when you're dry."

She thanked me and disappeared into the bathroom. Moments later she appeared in a new bathrobe, her hair wrapped in a towel. My animal mind insisted on pointing out to me that she must be naked under the robe.

I poured her a cup of coffee from my thermos. She took it gratefully and sat next to me on the davenport. The wind was howling, now, the rain lashing the old cedar shingles and the thunder was very loud. We could hear the waves crashing. I wasn't worried, though, this old beach house had withstood worse in its time.

"You're going to think I'm stupid," she said. "I was out in a kayak. I had no idea there was a storm coming."

"No," I said, "I don't think you're stupid. I got caught in it too."

"That's kind of you to say. Still, I shouldn't have been out. When the wind hit and the waves started, I was sure I was going to drown. I barely made it to the beach. I tied my kayak to one of your supports the best I could and ran for your door. The kayak's probably gone by now. I'm still shaking."

Just then there was a mighty gust of wind, and the old house shook. Lightning flashed and thunder followed immediately. Involuntarily Kate lunged for me and hugged me. I could feel her breasts against me through the fabric of the robe. I couldn't help but think that a simple tug on the belt would open it up and free those lovely mounds.

"Sorry," she said. "I'm afraid of lightning." But she didn't draw back.

I didn't let go, either. Her breasts were rising and falling with her breath. I was acutely aware of her naked body under the robe. I could feel my cock stiffen.

"Don't worry, Kate. You're safe here. This old place has been here for over a hundred years."

"Still, I'm glad you're here," she said. She nestled closer to me. She smelled of salt water and female. Damn, my cock was tenting my loose shorts. I wasn't dressed for visitors!

Kate looked at the bulge in my pants. Surprising me, she smiled.

"Ooh, that's nice," she said. "Please don't be embarrassed. It makes me feel wanted. Close to you. Intimacy always makes me feel safe, protected. May I touch it?"

What could I say? I just kept my mouth shut. She reached out a graceful long-fingered hand and gently stroked the bulge. My breath drew in sharply as she touched me. My burgeoning erection got much stiffer, and a little dot of pre-cum soaked through. Kate dipped her finger in it and gently rubbed it. She brought the finger to her lips.

"You feel nice," she said. "I want to thank you for rescuing me. I think I've found a way that both of us can enjoy."

She undid my zipper and unsnapped my shorts. Deftly she reached in and pried my stiff cock out of my underpants. She leaned over and breathed on my member. Oh God, it felt good. I reached down and slid my hand under her and into the opening of her robe. She was indeed naked, and her breasts were as firm and silky as I'd imagined. Her nipples were hard.

She sat up for a moment, undid the belt of the robe and then shrugged it back from her shoulders, letting the front fall open. In the flickering light of the kerosene lamp her engorged nipples cast dancing shadows on her dark aureoles. She undid the towel around her head and with a graceful shake of her head let her long blonde hair fall. It was still damp, but very beautiful, nonetheless.

"Kate, you don't owe me..." I started to say, desperately trying to tamp down my lust.

"I know that. Now shush. Let me do my work."

She grasped my shoulders and gently pushed me back into the seat. She tugged at the waistband of my underpants. Together we slipped them off along with my shorts. My cock burst forth, reveling in the touch of her hair as she leaned over me again. Its cool dampness on my naked groin was incredibly sensuous. I felt her lips caress the tip of my cock. Her tongue darted out and probed my slit.

She positioned herself between my legs.

"You taste good. I'm going to enjoy this."

She encircled the base of my cock with one hand, cradled my balls with the other, and slid her lips down over the bulbous head onto my shaft. The warm wetness of her mouth felt wonderful.

She began to move her head up and down, sucking gently on the outstroke and massaging my sensitive tip with her tongue for a second before moving down on me again. She was making deliciously sensuous noises. Her sucking grew more intense. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back. I spread my legs wider to give her unrestricted access to me. My hands grasped her soft hair and guided her head to adjust her rate for my most pleasure. I moaned. Kate sighed softly, contentedly, and kept sucking. Her one hand kept pressure on the base of my cock and the other gently manipulated my balls as if to stimulate them to generate the most cum she could get out of them.

I was nearing my climax. I needed more. All civilized veneer was gone, now, vaporized by my raw, all-consuming need to explode in her warm, soft mouth in a frenzy of sexual consummation. Holding her head close to me I rose up off the davenport. She followed my movements easily, never letting go of my member, still sucking noisily. Once on my feet with her kneeling in front of me, I used my hands to steady her head as I pumped in and out of her sweet mouth. Faster and faster. Now it was Kate that was moaning. I could see her breasts dancing as my thrusts moved her head and her body followed.

I came. Oh my God, did I cum! I don't think I'd ever cum like that before. My cock swelled and pulsed, and I shot ejaculation after ejaculation into that welcoming mouth. I groaned and gasped, as shot by shot I drained my balls into her. I could hear Kate swallowing, and I felt warm excess cum run down my cock and between my thighs. Some dripped onto her breasts.

All too soon it ended. I let go my death-grip on her head. My arms fell helplessly to my sides. I collapsed back on the davenport. I was gasping for breath. Kate readdressed my cock with her mouth, sucking the last of my semen out and wiping the shaft with her soft tongue. God, she was incredible!

Reluctantly she lifted off me. She was smiling, her lips shining with my cum and her saliva.

"I said I was going to enjoy that," she murmured.

She rose up and then leaned down again and gave me a long, sensuous kiss. I could taste my own cum as she probed my mouth with her tongue. Her hand reached between us and grasped my cock and stroked and squeezed it. Her hard nipples touched my chest.

Even as we kissed, she smiled. "Oh, my good, good lover," she whispered, "I think you're not done yet. And then neither shall I be."

Sure enough, under her ministrations, my cock had stopped deflating and was beginning to get hard again. The woman was incredible!

Kate shoved the back of the davenport until it folded down, making a bed. Then she stood and let the bathrobe fall to the floor behind her. Her naked body, rosy and warm in the soft glow of the lamp, was incredible. There was a brilliant flash of lightning, and even through the shutters it illuminated her proud breasts and cast a mysterious shadow between her legs as if daring me to penetrate her mystery.

Seconds later there was a huge clap of thunder. Kate galvanically shuddered and threw herself onto me, holding me tightly. For a delicious but fleeting second I could feel my cock pressed between us and her warm breasts against my chest. Then she rose to her knees and straddled me.

"Hurry!" she shouted. "Save me!" She grasped my cock and aimed it at her pussy and then descended on me, driving me deep into her in one smooth motion. She was so wet and lubricated I slid into her effortlessly.

"Oh take me!" she shouted. "Take me while there's still time!"

I grasped her wide hips and began to pump her. Her head was flailing, and she was moaning. Her mouth was open and her eyes were wide and blindly staring into space. Faster and faster I pumped her, her hair flying about, her breasts dancing. She put her hands on my chest, squeezing my nipples and began to ride me, up and down, in synchrony with my own thrusts. I reached up and grasped her swollen breasts, hungrily massaging them with my fingers.

I came first, volcanically. My cock swelled until it was painful and then I felt the magic of release as my groin muscles spasmed and drove my sperm once more through my swollen member to erupt deep in Kate's womb. Blast after blast squirted through the distended slit to shoot up into her warm depths. I groaned and gasped with each ejaculation. It felt ecstatically fulfilling to send my semen flying into her, filling her.

She was only seconds behind me. The abrupt heat and pressure of my viscous discharge insolently forcing its way into her and the pulsating of my cock in her tight vagina pushed her over the edge. She screamed and came, moaning. I felt her warm fluid cascading down over my balls. Her hands on my chest grasped spasmodically. Her vaginal walls clutched my throbbing cock and squeezed it, milking it of my sperm.

At last the frenzy of our combined orgasm wore itself out. She collapsed bonelessly forward onto me. We rolled over onto our sides, my prick still buried in her. Finally, she rolled away, and I withdrew from her, fully emptied of my load. She lay on her back, breathing deeply, her legs wantonly spread, her breasts rising and falling. I experienced I quiet thrill knowing that she now held deep in that lovely body my pearly gift of passion. I rolled onto my back, breathing heavily. I put my arm around her, and she snuggled contentedly into me. In intimacy she had sought safety and had found it. We listened to the wind and the rain lashing the shutters and heard the thunder gradually becoming more distant.

I woke up with daylight peeking through the closed shutters. The kerosene lamp had gone out. Kate was gone. I rushed to the door and looked out. The sun was shining, and the sea was calm. Her kayak was gone without a trace. Had it been swept away in the storm, or had she left in it? No matter, she was gone.

I never found her. Had it not been for the wet towels and bathrobe I would have doubted she had been there at all. As the days rolled up into weeks and I returned to home and friends and the routine of work, the whole event took on a misty quality. Could I have used those towels myself? Did Kate really exist or was she a spectacularly erotic dream brought on by the storm and my need for human comfort?

Did it matter?

coram
coram
75 Followers