Odd Job

Story Info
Wife give me permission to go to work on elderly neighbor.
4.7k words
4.69
28k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I moved into the new neighborhood with as little fuss as we could muster. All-in-all it took two trips with our trucks full and one U-Haul hire. Although adjacent to a pretty little village, the cluster of houses in which ours was found, was distinct and scattered. Our nearest neighbor, Alice, lived more than three hundred yards from our home. Pam and I were in our thirties, fit but not fanatically so. I was dark and swarthy; she was blond, extremely attractive in a cheerleader way, and bursting with endless energy. The only blessing not offered to us was children. It was tough but we threw ourselves into self-sufficiency with a gusto that would put died in the wool preppers to shame.

Within weeks, we knew our neighbors well enough to wave at as our trucks passed on the small rut road between our settlement and the town. Alice and my wife struck up a friendship over vegetables in the local store and we were regular guests for food up at her place. Her house was about three times the size of ours and my wife took to spending the odd afternoon up there helping her out. Alice was in her sixties, dowdy with a rangy frontierswoman frame permanently buried under long flowing prairie style dresses.

Although pretty able, there were small modern inconveniences my wife could help her with. Everything from figuring out why the printer wasn't working to loosening jars and climbing up on step ladders. They soon became fast friends which was just as well because there weren't any people our age for miles.

Occasionally, my wife would call in the big guns. As in, me. Gutters to be cleared, shingles to be fixed, walls to be painted. Soon, I found myself spending more and more time fixing up her home. I really didn't mind. She was fantastic company and we laughed as I worked as she regaled me with tales of her life as a corporate raider. She'd never needed or desired to get married or have kids and she sort of taught us both that kids weren't the bee-all and end-all. Over time, I grew to really like the old bird.

So, setting set, let the tale begin.

Stupid arguments are my specialty. I could go Olympic with my raw talent for them. Generally, my wife knew well enough to let me moan on until my brain caught up with my mouth and I would apologize for my blind stupidity. This day, for some reason, she retaliated to my dumb schtick with a heap of her own and we soon descended into silence by way of self-defense. While we both waited for the rage to subside and the making up to begin, the phone rang, and my wife took the call.

"Alice needs you. Take your tools and I'll see you for dinner later. We can finish this then."

There were enough buttons pressed in that short exchange to set me off again, but instead I grabbed my tools, breathed deeply, and headed out to the truck without a backward glance. By the time I reached Alice's house, my male brain had entirely ejected the argument and even sodium pentothal wouldn't have brought it back. I wandered into the house unannounced as I'd done countless times before, letting my presence be known with a yodeled 'Yello'.

Not having Alice appear immediately filled me with unease. She wasn't elderly by any means, but she was old enough to be able to do some damage with a fall. I started working my way through the house, calling out, room by room. Until, mildly panicking at this stage, I flung open her bedroom door and stormed in.

I stopped in my tracks.

Alice was lying on the bed covers with an eye mask and sheer dressing gown on. I say on, the mask was on firmly, the gown was decidedly open. Now, I'm a gentleman and my gaze didn't linger long. But the image of her lying there virtually in her altogether was enough to send me erect in 0.1 second and will be forever etched in 5K Panavision on my spank bank. Her body was surprisingly lithe for her age and alabaster white. Lying flat as she was, her stomach was concave, and I could make out the subtle shading of muscles beneath the skin. Her breasts appeared full and untouched by surgeon's knife. They were above average size and, lying on her back, showed no signs of the effects of gravity or age bar the merest hint of stretch marks. One of her pale hands was stroking a large, glorious nipple that stood to attention whilst her other was furiously rubbing her clitoris. She was clean shaven down below and her lips were open, raw, and glistening from the session. It took me a second to register she was wearing headphones and couldn't have heard me, before discretion took over and I backed out, closing the bedroom door behind me.

She was none the wiser, but from that moment, I would be forever unable to view Alice as anything other than an object of lust. Stumbling over the furniture, I made my way back to the front door and took a deep breath, willing my hard on down. Then I slammed the door loudly and tried to keep my voice steady as I announced my arrival once more but with increased volume. My voice sounded a little shrill to my ears.

Moments later I heard Alice shout out, "be there in a minute".

She appeared thirty seconds later, looking flushed and happy, gown now closed firmly around her body. All the same, I was suddenly conscious of the curves beneath, and its sheerness really didn't require my imagination to do much work. She didn't appear to notice my lagging eyes. My work trousers tented up of their own accord and no amount of willpower was going to influence it to do any different. In an instant, Alice had gone from being a fusty old woman in my mind to a wild sexual being that I found myself very much desiring.

She either didn't notice my erection or chose to ignore it. We chatted small talk for a while and then she set me to work clearing space in her garage. The morning wound on and all thoughts of a sneaky wank to put my mind straight faded. What was I thinking? She was my friend. My wife's friend. I was happily married. She was old. Any one of these reasons should be enough to dampen my ardor. Instead, my brain replayed the scene over and over.

Soon, it was home time and I headed back to Pam with an apple pie, bitterly aware that it was not exactly the pie I would dearly like to have tasted.

Back home, Pam hadn't entirely forgotten our argument and obviously wanted to tail end it before the making up process kicked in. I derailed that by explaining what had happened in great detail. Now, my wife and I are extremely open with our sexuality. The idea of me telling her another woman gave me a boner inflamed her -- and to be honest, me. Argument forgotten, she soon had my cock enveloped in her mouth as she gave me a ferocious blowjob. She bobbed on my cock like an animal as she rubbed at her clit. I tried to warn her that I was pretty het up after earlier -- not to mention from the current wild sucking and licking, but I blew my load down her throat almost instantly as she came hard on her fingers.

All thoughts of dinner and apple pie forgotten, I carried her to bed and returned the compliment until I was hard enough again to enter her missionary style. I quickly got that she was having none of that. She flung me onto my back and rode me like a cowgirl. Over and over repeating 'you've gotta fuck her. You've gotta fuck her." Confused at first, I stupidly asked 'Who?'

"Alice." I stopped stock still in the bed while Pam carried on impaling herself on my penis, oblivious.

"What?"

She began to groan as her climax approached. Her bucking became wild.

"For me. Do it for me."

Well, that turned out to be enough for both of us. I thought I had cum gallons earlier. This time I flooded my wife, and she began a low keening that rose and rose. My orgasm, normally pretty quick to subside, carried me on and on, only growing in intensity. Pam lost it completely, using me like a bucking bronco, hair and arms flailing. After what seemed like hours, we subsided into an embrace that drifted us off to sleep both exhausted but satiated.

Later, the need for food asserted itself and we sat up late into the night eating and talking.

My voyeuristic tale had awoken something inside my wife that she wasn't even aware was there.

"As agreed, you can never use that magnificent penis of yours on any other woman but me. Right?"

She got me to reaffirm our unofficial marriage vow. Then dropped the bombshell with a shy, sly smile.

"Except her."

"Alice?"

'Alice."

"But why?"

"I don't know. I just know it's right. And for some reason, I'll never feel jealous."

"Like a free pass?"

"Hmmm. It doesn't feel like that. It feels like something else. Something I can't quite grasp yet."

"I don't get you."

"Neither do I. All I understand -- and all you need to understand -- is you have my full permission, no, my full insistence that you seduce and fuck Alice as much as you both want and for as long as you both want."

"What?"

"The only stipulation is, and I insist on this, is I need to hear every detail. Down to the finest pubic hair."

"She's clean shaven and pink and plump down there."

"Exactly. That level of detail. And more."

"But."

"But me no buts. The thought of it is driving me crazy."

With that she came around to my side of the table, hiking up her shirt as she did. She sat back on the tabletop, scootched back a little, and raised her legs and hairy little sex towards me.

I don't take asking twice. My head descended into the curls and my tongue swept along her damp slit, lapping up my previous load as she squealed in delight.

We made love there and then on the kitchen table and on the remains of Alice's apple pie which I ended up licking off my wife's beautiful writhing body.

The next day, we woke late and showered together. After which, Pam took me by my semi hard cock and walked me to the phone. "Call her."

I did as requested.

Alice answered and my cock sprang to life at the sound of her voice. Pam made short work of ramming my penis in her mouth and I gasped.

Alice asked me if I was ok.

With my eyeballs heading northward, I regained enough composure to say that I was and that I could drop by that morning and finish her garage if she'd like.

Alice thanked me profusely and said she didn't know what she did to deserve such a handy man about her place. That made me blush. Pam was gauging my level of arousal as she sucked and suddenly stopped. She let my cock drop out of her mouth.

"What?" I asked slightly sullenly.

"That should have you revved up for Alice. And by the way, that's all you're getting until you come back with some juicy details." And with that she pushed me out the door following my own erection to my truck.

I was jittery as a nervous schoolboy when I arrived at Alice's. My cock had softened to mostly hard, and I could feel an electrical jolt in my groin with every move I made.

Alice ushered me in, oblivious to my condition. She went about pottering in her long, old lady dress as I set too finishing the garage. By lunchtime, we both sat at her kitchen table and she smiled as I wolfed down the proffered sandwich.

"You really are so good to me." Alice said.

I looked up at her grinning with my mouthful.

"Eat. Eat." She said. "I don't know how I got along before you and Pam moved in. I feel blessed."

Swallowing hard, not just because of the sandwich, I decide to gently broach the subject.

"How long have you lived here, Alice?" Talk about revisiting old territory. Still better start somewhere.

"Six years."

"Always alone?"

"Happy with my own company."

"Do you never feel lonely?"

"Well, I do sometimes but I have yourself and Pam for company if I need it."

"That's nice of you to say -- and it's a given. Anytime. I know were both massively fond of you."

"That's nice of you to say."

"But it wasn't just company I was think of when I asked."

"How do you mean?"

I was beetroot at this stage, and she could see.

"Well. A woman has certain needs."

She nodded slowly, letting me feed out enough rope to hang myself. My mind went blank, and I had to take a deep breath. Inspiration hit me. I decided to be completely honest. Well, almost completely.

"Alice. Pam wants you to know that we really like you."

"Uh-huh?"

"And asked me to ask you ... told me to tell you ... em ..."

"Go on."

'She said that if every you needed me to help you out in any way that I was to be my obliging self."

"Well, you do, and you are. You can tell her that from me."

"Well, you see ... em, she reckoned that maybe from time to time you might be wanting for a little more ... and that that would be fine by her."

"I appreciate the sentiment, but I can't imagine what she means. I mean you both do so much for this old lady already."

"Hardly old, Alice."

"Nice of you to say."

"What I mean to say, and please don't take this the wrong way, but if ever you were to look for some male company, you have her permission to ask for it. And to have it."

Alice looked me straight in the eyes for a long moment as I went redder than I ever thought possible.

"So, that's Pam's feeling on the matter and I appreciate hearing that. I really do. Now, unless I'm missing the gist of the conversation, I'd like to know how you would feel about fucking me."

I gulped and nearly spat at the same time. My mind whirled and I sat mute as I waited for some coherent thought to click into place.

Eventually I stuttered.

"It would be an honor." Alice grimaced at that and looked away. I'd blown it.

"Not much of a seducer are you?" She smiled.

I decided to be completely honest.

"Ok, cards on the table and feel free to throw me out after."

"Go on."

"Yesterday I - em -- was worried about you when you didn't appear straightway, so I checked your room."

"Yes." I caught a gleam in her eye. Something animal. Something hungry. It made me feel suddenly bolder.

"I saw you lying on your bed."

She nodded, pushing me for more.

"Pleasuring yourself."

"Yes." I caught her breath catch in her throat as she said it.

'And I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful in all my life."

She smiled warmly, cheeks reddening.

"I couldn't think about anything else for the rest of the day. And to be honest, I'm not sure the image will ever leave me. You are beyond ravishing."

She reached out and placed her hand on mine. I became instantly aware on my pulse. In my neck. In my hand. In my trousers.

"And what were you thinking about when you thought about seeing me?"

"M-making love to you."

"And you told Pam all of this."

I nodded.

"And what did she say? That it was ok with her?"

"She told me she insisted I try to seduce you."

"Really? How interesting."

I could feel her fingers move ever so slightly against the back of my hands.

"And you wasted no time."

"She wants to hear every detail."

"Really? And why's that?"

"The thought of you and me together drives her wild. She doesn't know why. She just wants it to happen."

"Very interesting."

The gentle, almost imperceptible stroking grew stronger. My hard on raged to full.

"And does it turn you on too?"

"You do. It never crossed my mind before yesterday but now I can't think of anything else."

"Would it surprise you to know that I've wanted to fuck you since the day you moved in?"

"What?"

"Come on. I could easily afford someone to do all the jobs I ask you to do around here."

"You mean?"

"I like having you about. I was daydreaming of you fucking me when you walked in on me."

"What?" I smiled automatically.

"Did you not get it? I knew you were on your way over."

"You wanted me to see you?"

"At my most vulnerable, most sensual."

My mouth dropped open and she smiled.

"It seems to have had the right effect. It seems to have worked out even better than I ever could have imagined, in fact."

I nodded dumbly.

"I trust you and Pam more than I do most anybody I know. Just so you know. But there's one thing I have to do for me before we can do anything."

I nodded again, puzzled.

Alice took out her phone and made a call. My brows furrowed.

"Pam? I'm sitting here with your husband. He's made the most extraordinary offer. I just want you to know that I appreciate your blessing and I am going to take him up on it. Yes. I am going to fuck your husband. And then I am going to come around to your house and I am going to fuck you too, if you are up for it."

My mouth dropped open again. Alice paused for a response from Pam. Getting it, she smiled and said goodbye.

She stood and held out her hand. I took it and stood, trousers tenting out painfully.

"Come with me." She tugged my hand and led me to her bedroom.

She turned just inside the door and fell into my arms in a surprisingly submissive posture. I held her body weight under her arms and leaned in towards her mouth.

Our lips met and kisses almost chastely. The kissed again and again. A tongue flicked into my mouth, the out again and our lips met and unmet over and over, the touches growing longer and her tongue licking over my lips. I kissed back feeling both our passions wildly rearing towards the precipice. Then, the dam broke, and our tongues enveloped each other as she leaned against me, and I could feel her hot sex against my erection. I pushed into her, and she held my push, gyrating slightly against my hardness. I could feel her soft roundness give way to my insistent penis. My mind had gone, I was pure animal instinct now.

I lifted her gently and sat her back on the bed, our mouths still locked, our tongues still exploring.

Now free to roam, my hands sought out her breasts through the thick fabric of her dress. I found her nipples like two diamonds, and she shivered as I raked my thumbs over them, back and forth. Her own hands slid round behind me and ran all over me ass and upper thighs. One reached down a slid across my balls from the back and the feeling almost made me come on the spot.

My hands slid along her curves to where the dress ended below her knees, and I started to pull it upwards. She lifted her ass off the bed and twisted this way and that to help me free her from its constraints. Soon, she sat before me in just bra and panties, and I just registered that they were fancy ones and realized she had known what was going to happen. Hell, she had orchestrated it. Like I could give a shit.

My hands were back on her breasts, massaging, pulling, stroking her nipples. Hers were pulling at my belt, my buttons and she quickly, expertly rid me of my jeans and boxers. I unfastened her bra and her beautiful breasts appeared. They were large and hung down with nipples more pointing to the floor than the sky, but they were magnificent. I took a nipple in my mouth, and she let out a moan. My other hand traced her other nipple, and she retaliated by grasping my cock and sliding her hand along its length. Her other hand traced a path along my ass crack, the feeling of it against the tiny hairs back there sent shiver through my legs. I moaned back into her nipple.

Then she broke my grasp and her head lowered, mouth open and she engulfed my cock with her lips. My back arched involuntarily, thrusting my penis into her throat and she greedily took it all. She began to slide her head back and forth, lips stroking my shaft, her tongue whipping over my glans just before her lips met the tip, before plunging back down onto me again. I was lost in the sensation and didn't want it to end. I held the back of her head as she worked her magic. I had never felt sensations like this before.

Then, my consciousness returned to my body, suddenly aware of the mounting sensation in my scrotum. I struggled to pull her head away, muttering that I was going to come.

This only drove her on to devour the head of my cock more ferociously, her hands pumping away at the shaft, her tongue swirling over the head, over and over. Then, sensing my ejaculation starting, she slid her lips down the shaft and bobbed on it as I shot load after load down her throat, massaging the head of my penis with her throat. My head spun and my knees gave way and I swear I saw stars and I half groaned, and half shouted.

12