Beach Front Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Where we learn everyone has secrets.
7.2k words
4.63
11k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Special thanks to my editor for this story lonewolf68alpha. This would not be possible without you.

Chapter 4

Ariel

Annoyed with herself, Ariel opened the door to her house. She wasn't sure she should have given Jared her number like that. And she couldn't believe she had kissed him. It was still early on a Saturday, and no one seemed to be up yet. She crept inside, took her Adidas off, and headed right to the stairs.

At her door, she heard a strange sound coming from Matt's room... It sounded like two people quietly talking. "That's odd." she thought.

She quietly walked over... She heard Megan's voice. "She had slept over without permission?!" Was the first thing she thought... Her brain ground to a halt seconds later.

"That's it, baby, give Mommy your fucking cock. Make Mommy you're fucking cum dumpster." She heard Megan quietly say.

"Oh fuck, Mommy, take my cock, take it, you fucking whore." She heard Matt Say.

Ariel jerked her head back as if she had been slapped. What the fuck was going on in her house!? Ariel went from confused to furious in the blink of an eye.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... I'm going to cum, Mommy." She heard Matt say in a planting voice.

Ariel tiptoed back to her room. How was this possible?! What was she supposed to do? "Oh no!" She thought with as she realized her iPad wasn't where she left it.

Ariel hurried into her closet and looked in her keepsake's hiding spot. She always left her box in a very specific way to ensure she would know if it'd been moved. It had been moved.

"Oh no...." she said quietly.

Opening the box, she saw the drive had been put in backward. Ariel slumped. She now knew what had happened. Matt had found the flash drive.

She heard a soft cooing from the hall. She knew her son had cum in that slut. That she had taken her son's cock and cum and made him cum by pretending to be her. The fury burnt Ariel's cheeks.

Ariel's breathing became shallow, and she felt her cunt twitch. "No, NO, NO," she thought. "No, Jesus, no, please don't not this, not now.... Not because of this." She reached down the feeling of need washed over her again.

How could that little whore have done this? In Ariel's home no less! How could she do it?! After Ariel had been nice enough to her to not throw a fit when her son started dating the little skank.

Picking up her phone, Ariel texted Carmon. "You awake?" After 5 minutes, she realized there was no chance Carmon would be up at 7am.

She saw a text from Jared, and she pressed on it. "Hey, thanks for trusting me. I appreciate you." it said.

The guilt slammed into her as hard as the floor might have the night before. Ariel had exposed her son to the very life she had left behind, the life that had taken their father's life. The life she had given up for Jesus and stability.

Another wave of loneliness and need hit her.

Ariel texted Jared back.

"Hey... I just got home... And just walked into something." She hit send.

A few seconds later, Jared wrote back.

"You want to talk about it?" He asked.

"I'm coming back over." She hit send again.

Ariel was out the door down the stairs and out the front door faster than she ever had been in her life. She all but sprinted to Jared's house. She didn't even have to knock as she approached the front door, he opened it beckoning her inside.

Ariel sat back on the couch she had so recently vacated, Jared handed her a new glass of water and took a seat, again at a respectful distance.

"So..." Jared prompted after a minute of silence.

"So, I got home and found my 18 year old son fucking his 21 year old girlfriend. And he was calling her Mommy." Ariel said in the gravest possible tone.

Ariel watched as Jared's brain wrapped itself around that. Then he began to laugh. It wasn't a cruel laugh, but a genuine laugh at something he found funny.

"What?!" Ariel said genuinely irritated.

Ariel watched as she saw Jared try to compose himself.

"Ariel... You defy convention. You are conservative who dresses like a straight edge gender nonbinary metal chick, who loves Jesus, and drinks until she literally passes out. And you are shocked that you kids aren't playing by the rules either?" Jared finally got out before beginning to laugh again.

Ariel fought it for a second, and then in spite herself began to laugh as well. Jared was right of course. She had pushed a version of herself out into the world without any thought to if that was who she actually was.

"See, it is funny." Jared said finally as she watched him catch his breath.

"Jared... Can I share something with you? And you have to promise to keep it secret. You could really ruin my life." Ariel composing herself said.

"Sure, but you sure it's wise to tell me?" Jared said.

This gave Ariel a moment of pause. He was right again of course.

"I used to be in porn." Ariel said before she lost her nerve.

"I know." Jared said as if he was commenting on the color of the sky.

The words slammed into Ariel. "I KNOW?!" She screamed to herself. He'd known the whole time, and never said anything?!

"Does anyone else know?" Ariel asked timidly her mind trying to catch up to reality.

"I don't think so. At least not at work. I was a huge fan of your stuff, I knew who you were the day you got hired, and you know, nothing ever leaves the internet, but... I've been around you know?" Jared said.

"You... were a fan?" Ariel asked the words coming out stilted.

"Yea, I have all your stuff. I never said anything as... Well, it has been like 20 years I assumed it wasn't something you wanted to talk about. And it's not my story to tell. So, yea. I'm a fan." Jared said.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Ariel blurted out.

"No, seriously who the fuck are you? A day ago, I though you were a huge piece of shit, and now I find out that not only are you a decent guy, but you have been guarding a secret for me the whole time?!" Ariel added.

Ariel watched as Jared considered this a second.

"I used to kill for this country. I now work in an office. No one comes up to me and says, "I've seen all your killings, thanks!" because, it's not who I am now. I figured if you weren't doing it anymore, it's not who you are now." Jared said.

There was a long moment of silence.

"What if I am still that person?" Ariel asked quietly.

"Then... You've got some thinking to do. Either way, I'm your friend, it's not my place to moralize or judge you. You tell me something, or know something about you, it stays with me. That's how I work." Jared said concisely.

The flood gates opened. Ariel told Jared everything. She told him about her son's father. She told him about how she got into porn, and how she left. How she had tried to instill God into her children in hope they wouldn't be like her.

Ariel started to cry as she finished Jared sat throughout all of it just listening, his facial expression never changing. When she had finished, she watched Jared as he sat quietly for a minute.

"You know the problem is at the core... We are what we are. Your kids aren't you. But they are like you. Given your past I think it's remarkable that they don't know about you. So, kudos on keeping them insulated. But you've made a mistake in how you think about life." Jared said.

Wiping the tears from her eyes Ariel looked at him.

"How so?" She asked.

"You've assumed that the bad things happened to you because you didn't conform to what the world expected out of you. The reality is bad thing happen whether you conform or not. So, you over conformed, and the problem is... You can't conform who you are out of your mind, or body. It is in you. Either it changes on its own or doesn't." Jared said.

"I get the first part, I don't think I get the second part." Ariel said still trying to grasp what he was saying.

"Okay... Lots of people want to be in the special forces. So, they do the running, the pushups, the reading, and there is a big problem. It's not in them. They might be able to do it for a while, but if it's not who they are, it's not in them. So, one day the crack open like an egg. For the people who it is in, one day it can just change. It leaves them. But that second one is a natural thing, it is not the result of having tried to fit a square peg in a round hole." Jared half shrugged.

Ariel thought she understood. But her understanding was outweighed by how heavily she had misread this man.

"But what if changing back takes me off a cliff?" She asked.

"Then it takes you off a cliff. Trust that you'll bounce back and have as many resources as possible ready if it does. Hey, at least you got a friend you can tell stuff to!" He said brightly then she saw his face change.

"Ariel, there is no winning in life. You just survive, break all the rules you gotta break. I promise, no one really cares." He added looking off into the distance.

"Can I see it?" Ariel asked.

"See what?" Jared replied.

"Some of the videos of me. I haven't seen one in ages." Ariel said shyly.

"Sure." Jared said grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

Ariel realized Jared had an extensive collection all housed on a version of Netflix that he had connected to his tv.

"This is crazy." Ariel said as they scanned past performers and titles she once knew.

She saw Jared smile "We all have secrets Ariel. I've been collecting for decades. Your stuff pre porntube so it is hard to come by."

Finally, Ariel saw Jared land on a video called "Double Stuffed Lesbians" And hit play. And there Ariel was. Just as she remembered herself. There was no story, or anything. The two men approached her and pushed her to her knees where she took turns sucking them and gagging on them.

"This is my favorite one you did. You are clearly having so much fun." Jared said.

Ariel noticed a bulge growing in Jared's pants and felt herself getting wet. When she looked back to the screen Ariel saw the two men spit roasting her. One fucking her from behind while the other aggressively fucked her face. Ariels mind began to wander into places she had closed the doors on decades ago.

Ariel's mind wandered to her son. Watching Megan ride Matt. She wondered how big Matt was. Part of her was embarrassed to be thinking like this, but the other part of her knew, there was no controlling it now. Her mind was going to do what it was going to do.

Ariel's mind wandered to Megan. She probably was a nice person, but someone needed to fuck some sense into that girl. Ariel's mind flittered away from the thought of Megan, Megan didn't deserve Matt, and if that was what Matt was into, there was no way Megan could give him what he needed.

Ariel's mind wandered to Blake... Why did he never have a girl around? Was he Gay? That was okay if he was, she just... Didn't want her kids pretending they didn't need things. On the screen she cried out as the two men filled her ass and pussy at the same time.

"I love this part, it is so hot." Jared said pulling her from her thoughts.

"Jared... could I get copies of these videos? I think I'd like to have them." Ariel said quietly watching herself writhe on the screen as she begged the men to fuck her harder. She saw out of the corner of her eye Jared turn to her and smile.

"Sure." He said calmly.

"Jared... one other thing." Ariel said turning her head away from the TV.

Jared looked expectantly.

"I think you are a really good person, and I really like you. I got some things I need to figure out, but this won't be the last time we hang out, I promise." She said looking into his eyes feeling naked in his gaze.

She saw Jared expression soften. "Yea?" He asked.

"Yea." Ariel said slowly standing up.

"I need to go figure out what to do about my son. I'll text you later." She said starting to go towards the door.

She stopped and turned around, just as she had a few hours and different lifetime earlier.

"Break all the rules?" She asked.

Jared nodded.

"All of them." He replied.

Ariel nodded turned and walked out of the front door.

Chapter 5

Megan

The cum dripped out of Megan slowly. She adored this feeling. Yes, Megan had a lot of men cum inside her, she had after all been doing it since she was sexually active, this felt different though. She felts Matt's cock continue to spasm inside her. She gently squeezed around him with her pussy.

It was a word with a few letters... "Mommy" but Megan knew the second she watched that video Ariel had gone, in Megan's mind, from neutral to a hero.

Megan's Mom had died when she was young. She lived with her father, who took great care of her. Megan had grown up like many in her generation with the internet in her pocket. This meant Megan was aware of things far earlier of things like boys. And sadness her father felt. She knew he struggled. He worked two jobs, he wasn't controlling like many of her friend's dads, and he never missed a birthday, a graduation, or even a Christmas.

Megan knew her Dad was lonely. She had watched him try to date, but women only ever wanted to fuck him and never wanted the commitment of helping be part of his family. Megan had grown to hate women like that. They were using her Dad. She hated them for thinking they were too good to be part of her life as well. Men could be equally cruel, Megan knew. Still, in the new world they lived in, where no one could say anything that hurt anyone's feelings, Megan had learned to admire the male ability to just be blunt. Even if it was hurtful, at least it was honest.

Megan heard Matt quietly snoring. He had fallen asleep inside her. That was okay, she gently squeezed him again to keep blood flowing to his beautiful cock, and Matt quietly groaned.

Megan really began to notice her father's loneliness when she turned 18. She had found him one morning on the couch with a half-eaten sandwich still on his chest, asleep. Her Father had come home after working two jobs and had been too tired even to eat.

Megan felt bad. She had been given a credit card when she was younger, and while she never abused that freedom, she wanted to do more than just order food. Megan was one of those girls who was good at planning. While she didn't know anything about cooking, she began to research it.

Megan had learned the joy of preparing simple ingredients well. She began making stews and soups for her dad to take to work. At first, her father didn't know what to make of his daughter's cooking, but soon, he came to accept it. And for a while, that was enough for Megan.

But Megan had found herself lonely, too. Being the goth kid in a very conservative place wasn't as much fun as some TV shows or even porn made it look. At 18, she had yet to go on a date or even kiss a boy.

One 4th of July, she was out back trying her hand at BBQ. Megan had been finding it deceptively simple. Her father had taken the day off and was lounging by the pool drinking beer. Megan was one of those girls with laser focus. Her father had joked when she was concentrating, a nuclear bomb could go off, and Megan wouldn't have noticed.

Megan had been wearing black short shorts that showed off her wide hips and a fishnet shirt under a Tarot card T-shirt for the occasion. She jokingly called the fashion "Summer Goth." Megan had been cooking, and not paying attention and backed up into her dad. Megan didn't know what had happened, but a jolt of electricity had shot through her. She felt something long and hard when she connected with her father's body. She turned, and her dad awkwardly tried to excuse himself. But not before Megan could see that he had a huge hard-on in his swim trunks.

In a trance, Megan had reached out.

"Baby, I don't..." Her Father had tried to say.

Megan had squeezed the cloth-covered hardness. Megan had never seen a hard cock in real life before. She had seen thousands in porn, but this was her first. Megan's eyes had stayed locked on her father's crotch.

She squeezed again, and this time the cock twitched. Megan had looked up to see her father's worried face.

"Baby... you got to let go." Her Father had said gently.

"But why, Daddy?" She had asked not letting go.

"Because baby, it's not allowed... We could get in big trouble, and it's not right for you." Her Father had said to her as kindly as he could.

Megan had felt like someone had gutted her. She had burst into tears and ran inside. Megan remembered not knowing why she was so upset. He was right, after all. It wasn't allowed, and they both could get in big trouble.

As the tears rolled down Megan's face, she had remembered realizing that she felt rejected. Rejected by her own Dad. And it hurt so bad that Megan thought she might die.

A quiet knock had come to her door.

"Baby, it's Daddy let me in." He had asked.

Megan had waited. Her Father kept knocking, but Megan was too hurt to open.

"Alright, baby, I'm going to take a nap, but wake me up when you are ready to talk." Finally, he had said.

She had heard his quiet footsteps walk away from her room. Megan started to feel bad. She had thrown a big fit over something stupid. Megan had probably made her dad feel like a bad Father. After everything he sacrificed for them, Megan knew she had to do better.

After taking a while to collect herself and clean herself up, she had walked down the hall into the living room to see her dad asleep on the couch. That is when she saw it... His cock had been still hard. She had felt it come on her again like a cloud blocking out the sun. It was all she could see; it was all she could think about. Megan's body had taken over and had walked her quietly closer and closer to her father.

She had reached down and grabbed his cock. Her Father had not stirred, not moved, and not said anything. She squeezed it, feeling him twitch in her hand in response to her. Megan's heart had begun beating harder.

She had moved her face closer, but she was just an inch away from it. She had opened her mouth and placed it on the cloth of the swimsuit covering the head. Her Father had moaned in his sleep. Gently, carefully, Megan had untied the swim trunks. She then gently pulled them down.

Her Father's cock was 7 inches and plenty thick. It looked like some of the cocks Megan had seen in porn. She could smell it, and Megan had breathed in the smell, savoring it. Megan inched her face closer and closer. Finally, she extended her tongue and licked from the base where her father's cock met his balls up to the tip.

And then in one smooth motion. A motion Megan had imagined a thousand times... She had taken the whole, or at least as much as she could, into her mouth. Her Father had moaned. Megan had sucked him hard and slowly went up and down the shaft, trying to make as little noise as she could.

Megan's mind had told her "More... more.... more..." and she couldn't disobey. She began to suck faster and faster. And then, she felt him swell in her mouth, and she tasted something salty and sweet in her mouth.

It was a taste Megan had only read about. But Megan knew the first load of cum she ever was going to have would be her dad's. She let his cock twitch and pulsate in her mouth filling her mouth with the sweet warmness. She smiled and slowly pulled her mouth off her father's now wilting cock. Megan had gently moved his bathing suit up. And tiptoed back to her room, the cum still in her mouth.

In her room, Megan had spat the cum into her hands. She had smelled it, licked it, and swallowed it back into her mouth with glee. She had done it! She had made a man cum! She swallowed savoring the taste as it's warm saltiness went down her throat.

She had been startled when she turned to see her father watching her from the door. But Megan was shocked to see he wasn't angry. He crossed the room to his daughter... Silently, they had kissed.

He had unbuttoned her shorts and roughly pulled them to the floor, exposing her ass. He had gently bent her over the foot of her bed, pulled down his swim trunks to show his now hard again cock, and sank it inside his daughter.

12