Beach Front Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan had never felt more beautiful. She moaned loudly, feeling him inside her, the first man to ever be inside her. As he began to slowly pump in and out of her, Megan let out a long, loud moan.

"Ohhhh Daddy... yes!" she had said breathlessly.

"Oh, fuck baby, you feel so good on Daddy's cock. You are so beautiful." He had cried out as his thrusts got harder and faster...

"Fuck me, Daddy! PLEASE HARDER!" Megan had begged.

Her Father had complied, grabbing her hips firmly as he slammed into her.

"Oh fuck! OH FUCK, OH FUCK!" He had started to yell.

Megan was a woman possessed; she knew what was going to happen, and she would do anything to get it.

"Do it, Daddy, fuck me! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CUM! I NEED IT!" Megan was pleased as the strong thrusts became even more intense in reaction to her words.

"No baby, we can't.... What if..." Her Father had said, trying to slow down and control himself.

"No, Daddy, give it to me, please. I need you inside me; I need you. Please PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING CUM!" She had screamed.

Her Father had lost control; he was lost in a fever that the only release from was to cum. His daughter had pushed him over the edge.

Megan had felt him swell... and then explode inside her.

"FUCKKKKK YOU FUCKING LITTLE SLUT!" He had yelled.

Megan had never felt more beautiful, more fulfilled, more helpful to her father than in that moment.

They never had talked about it after that day, but they shared a bed every night, and even when she started dating Matt, when she was home, she would leave every morning with her puss filled with her father's sperm.

Matt moved under Megan, bringing her back to the present. Matt was a lot like her father, she thought. Kind, gentle, a bit of a perv, but a fun one. But this event, finding the video, it changed everything.

Megan had not felt a burning need inside her since the first time with her father. She had misjudged Ariel. Ariel wasn't some poser prude; she was a slut, in many similar ways that Megan was a slut.

Megan had never felt Matt like this. Calling her Mommy was doing something to Matt that had unlocked something she didn't know even existed inside him.

The door behind Megan opened. Whipping her head around in surprise, Megan's mouth fell open. Standing at the door was Ariel, hand on her hips with an expression of uncontrolled rage on her face.

Chapter 6

Carmon

Carmon's eyes fluttered open. She looked around and saw her iPad was on and still playing Bukkake porn, but it was light out now. She must have fallen asleep. Her hand was still in her pants as she stretched, withdrawing it.

Carmon reached for her phone. 9 A.M. It read. There was a text from Ariel, "Hey, are you around?" at 7 A.M. That was odd. She texted back, "I wasn't, but I am now. You, okay?" Carmon got up and made a pot of coffee.

Her phone buzzed on the counter of her small kitchen. Carmon picked it up. "I am, but I have something I need to handle with Matt right now. Can you come get Blake and get him out of the house for the day?" Carmon frowned.

"That sounds serious. Yeah, I can come help. What is going on?" Carmon wrote back.

"I caught Matt and Megan together this morning." Came the reply seconds after Carmon his send.

"Oh shit, okay, that is serious. I'll come grab Blake in a bit." Carmon wrote back. She then quickly added, "What are you going to do?"

"Awesome." Came the first reply.

"I've got them separated for now while I calm down. Then I'm going to talk to him first, then her, then them together." Came the second.

Carmon smiled. "Someone is getting an ass chewing today!" Carmon thought to herself.

Carmon went down the hall, passing her bathroom to her single bedroom. It wasn't anything fancy. The second-story single-bedroom condo was built sometime in the 1980s and was still showing a lot of design choices from that time. The carpet was nice but not fancy, and it had linoleum floors, which she swore could have been from the year it had been built.

Her room was large, though. Nearly 160 square feet with a walk-in closet right next to the door, a patio with a slider with her bed next to that, a ceiling fan for hot nights, and lots of extra space.

She walked into her closet and found a sundress with a blue floral pattern. She put on a blue bra covering her large C-size breasts. Carmon put on the dress and looked at herself in the mirror.

Carmon was classically good-looking, and she knew it. But she also knew she felt old. She hadn't met her match yet, and this town was filled with guys who didn't know what to do with anyone who was at all different than the beach bunnies who seemed to roam the streets here.

She sighed... "Well, you never know who you might meet today, so better look your best!" She said to herself in the mirror.

Carmon walked out of the bedroom and took a right into the bathroom. She applied her makeup, brushed her teeth, and 20 minutes later was walking down the stairs to her car.

Looking at her phone, Carmon saw there was a text from Blake: "MOM IS FUCKING PISSED. I've never seen her so mad. Hope you hurry, I'm going to wait outside."

Carmon texted back, "OMW, ETA is 5 minutes."

Carmon got in her car, turned it on, she threw it in reverse.

Carmon pulled up to the house to see Blake sitting on edge of the street in pajama pants and a shirt. She had barely stopped when he opened the door and got in.

"Hey handsome, funny meeting you here!" Carmon said jokingly.

Blake half smiled "Yeah, crazy, I know." He said his smile quickly fading.

He buckled in, and away they went.

"You eaten yet?" Carmon asked.

"Nah, I'm starving too. I had a really intense class last night." Blake said.

"Down to get a drive-through breakfast I had a shit night and fell asleep without eating. And then sit by the beach?" Carmon asked.

"As long as it has calories, I literally would eat anything!" He said.

Carmon took them to a local drive-through, where they ordered breakfast burritos and drove a short distance away to the beach. They got out and leaned on the hood of the car, listening to the waves. There was no sunlight yet as it was still heavily fogged over from the night before.

"So, what the fuck happened?" Asked Carmon as they started eating.

"I don't know. I woke up and Mom was yelling. She screamed at Megan that if she ever wanted to come back to go sit in her room and that if Matt was smart, he would sit his ass in his room. I asked what the fuck was going on, and she said she was going to ask you to get me out of the house today." Blake said with a shrug.

"What do you think he did? That sounds heavy." Carmon asked curiously.

"She probably found out Megan and Matt have been fucking." Blake said with a second shrug.

Carmon put down her burrito.

"Wait, your brother is having sex... Before you?! When did that fucking start?" Carmon yelled.

Blake blushed a bit.

"Pretty much the minute they met. That girl loves his dick. I've walked in on them like 3 times." Blake said.

"And, just for the record, I've had offers, you know. I just... Want the right person is all." Blake added quickly with a hint of defensiveness entering his voice.

Carmon realized she had been cruel. "Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. It's just... Matt's such a nerd, and you... You are you. I thought it'd be harder on him. I respect you waiting, though..." She said.

"Yeah, well, anyway, I'm guessing that's why." Blake shrugged.

"So, you never told anyone? Why didn't you tell me?! You tell Auntie Carmon everything!" She asked in a chiding tone.

"Because you might have told Mom. Look, she's not my favorite person, but she makes Matt happy. He's so smart that it's hard for him to relate to people. She seems just fucked up enough to get him. Besides, a guy shouldn't be mad at another guy for getting his dick sucked." Blake said the last like it was common knowledge.

"I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend Blake... That's not how most men see things. Most men don't want anyone getting their dick sucked except for them, and most guys, when they find out, you sucked somebody else's dick get really weird about it." Carmon told Blake.

"Yeah, well. I guess I'm not wired like that." Blake shrugged. "Besides, I think being slutty is kinda hot."

Carmon watched as Blake realized what he had said. "I'm not saying I think Megan is hot... Just, I don't know if prude guys want to date prude women... I'm fine with that. I don't want to date a prude, though."

Carmon watched as Blake quickly took another bite, clearly covering his discomfort. Carmon measured Blake with new appreciation. She let the silence sit between them, considering what he had said.

Blake was absolutely Carmon's type. Tall, athletic. Too bad he was so much younger... And her best friend's kid.

"You seem to know a lot about what you want, Blake. That is unusual. What else do you want or not want?" Carmon asked, now genuinely curious.

"I mean... like physically?" Blake asked, considering the question.

"Sure, or otherwise." She answered.

"I don't know... I don't want one of these blonde beach bunnies wandering around this town. They are so shallow. I went on a date last year with one, and she only cared about shopping. It was so boring." Blake said.

"Go on..." Carmon prodded.

"I mean, I don't know, like I see the women coming out of your studio when I visit. They all seem cool, but I don't know... Like, I like the body of the beach bunnies, but I want someone who isn't so..." Blake was searching for the word.

"Conservatively white as fuck?" Carmon said, smiling.

Carmon watched Blake laughed. It was a loud, deep laugh. Her eyes focused on his lips.

"Yeah, exactly. Don't get me wrong, I like that my mom made us go to church, and I just don't want to date a MAGA girl, you know? Like someone in the middle with a bit of sanity would be nice." Blake said with a smile.

"Yeah, I get you. Wait till you are a woman in this town." Carmon smiled.

Somewhere in the conversation, they had both finished their burritos. Carmon noticed Blake shiver. She realized he was just in his Pajamas with a shirt.

"Let's get you over to my place, young man. It's way too cold for PJ's out here." She said.

Blake nodded, and they got back in the car.

"Thanks for the food!" Blake said as he belted in.

The sun was just starting to burn through the fog as they climbed the stairs to Carmon's apartment.

"Anything you want to do with today?" Carmon asked as she pulled out her keys.

"Hmmm, I need to get a workout in. Other than that, not really." Blake said.

"We could do a yoga session if you think you are man enough to handle it." Carmon grinned.

"Deal!" Blake quickly agreed.

Carmon opened the door.

"I'll go find some yoga mats just hang out for a second." She said.

Carmon went to the bedroom. She went into the walk-in closet and found two Yoga mats she had in the back. They weren't as good as the ones she had for her studio, but they would do. She quickly pulled her dress off and found a pair of high waisted black yoga pants, and top, she hung it on the back of the door knowing she would need to change before she had the session with Blake.

Coming back down the hall, she froze. Blake was standing by the couch with her iPad in his hand.

"Oh shit...." She thought to herself.

The sounds were still on at a low level, and she could hear the pornographic moans and groans of the Japanese Bukkake videos she watched the night before coming from the iPad.

Blake finally looked up and jumped. "Shit, sorry, I just heard a weird noise, and it was in the couch cushions.... And..." Blake stammered.

"It's okay, it's really my fault. I'm sorry. I had a really bad night last... You don't need to hear my stupid explanations. I'm really sorry Blake." Carmon likewise stammered.

"It's okay, it's not a big deal, I've seen a lot of that kind of... Not that I watch a lot of Bukkake... FUCK." Blake said with frustration, turning red.

"Let's take a breath. Shall we?" Carmon said, trying to reset. They both paused and breathed.

"Okay... Blake, I'm not going to tell your Mom anything. What you share with me stays with me. That being said, I am sorry if I exposed you to a side of me that you aren't interested in. I'm sure it's gross to know your Auntie Carmon has sex and think about that kind of thing; old people having sex was gro..." Blake cut her off.

"Who said I wasn't interested?" Blake said, and then he realized what he had said, a look of horror crossing his face.

"I mean, I'm always interested in sex." He stammered.

"Fuck! Not with you, not that I don't think you are pretty, Auntie Carmon. I think you are, but..." It was Carmon's turn to cut him off again.

"Blake, breathe. I promise it's okay. Let sit for a second." She took him by the arm, gently taking the iPad from his hands, and guided him to the couch.

They sat in the awkward silence for a Moment.

"So, this is how you solve a bad night?" He asked, gesturing at the iPad.

"Yeah, again, I'm really sorry." Carmon started again.

"It's okay, I just... I don't know. I thought I was the only one who liked that kind of video. I didn't know women would like them too. Yaa know?" Blake said, looking down.

"I mean, why wouldn't women like them? Being the center of attention is fun." Carmon said sheepishly.

"Have you..." Blake started.

"Ever done that? No... I mean, I've had my share of threesomes... but never that." Carmon said, trying not to make eye contact.

The silence became heavy between them.

"Is it fun?" Blake asked quietly.

"Is what fun?" Carmon gently replied, realizing she was on shaky ground here with a young man who had never even been with a woman.

"Threesomes..." Blake said in almost a whisper.

"Yes, they are great. If everyone is into each other. They are very...communal." She softly replied.

"I guess I'm just embarrassed, Matt has been fucking since the Moment he turned 18, and I'm 2 years older, and... I'm only attracted... to..." Blake trailed off.

"To what, Blake? It's okay you can tell me." She put her hand on his shoulder gently.

"People like you." He said defeatedly.

Carmon froze for the second time in 10 minutes. She forced her brain to start working again.

"Okay... So, you think I'm pretty?" Carmon asks, trying her best not to make it awkward.

Blake paused and she saw him looked up.

"No, I think you are sexy. I've always thought so." He said, looking her right in the eye.

Carmon froze. This couldn't be happening. This didn't happen in real life. This happened only in porn stories or in fucked up families and the South, this didn't happen in nice safe Ventura.

Carmon unconsciously licked her lips, thinking of all the times she'd admired Blake's psyche, saw him be kind to people, and wished she could find someone like him. She thought all the time she'd seen him be kind to his mother. "Ariel is going to kill me." Carmon thought.

Time slowed to a crawl. Two lonely people had become entangled in each other's gravity. Carmon began to move free of her own will, and she started to lean towards Blake. Her face crashed into Blake's lips, and his lips became the focal point of impact for them both.

Carmon felt Blake wrap his huge arms, enveloping her. She brought a hand up to his face, running her hands through Blake's thick hair. Her breath became shaky as the adrenaline crashed through her.

With great pain, she gently pushed off. "Blake, I'm so sorry..." She whispered. "Shut up Auntie Carmon." Blake said as felt him pull her towards him. Her Kisses became manic as he gently bit her lower lip.

Carmon reached an arm behind Blake, pulling his shirt off and exposing his perfect athlete's chest, then pushed him back gently. She straddled legs his and folded herself over him, kissing him. His hands touched every part of their chest, roaming, finding all the pieces and parts she'd dreamed of touching.

Blakes's hands reached behind her squeezing her ass, and his hands landed on her hips, anchoring her to his crotch. Carmon could feel him throbbing under his pajamas, yearning to be in her.

She finally pulled herself free and pulled Blake's pants off. He was beautiful, his cock 7 or so inches and as thick as any man she'd ever seen. Even his balls were beautiful to her. She pulled her dress over her head, exposing her beautiful olive skin and breasts.

Carmon stood up Blake's eyes glued to her. She reached behind and unhooked her bra.

"Holy shit," Blake said, seeing her breasts.

Carmon pulled her matching blue boy shorts down, exposing a small tuft of black hair over her shaved pussy.

She reached over, grabbed a throw pillow, and put it on the ground in front of Blake. She kneeled and motioned for Blake to stand. In a trance, Blake stood his hard cock waiving in front of him.

Carmon reached out, grabbing his cock. She began to gently stroke it, then looked up and made eye contact. Blake looked down at her, his eyes dreamy and distant. With one more soft stroke Carmon opened her mouth and took Blake, her surrogate nephew, inside her mouth. With one swift motion Carmon reached behind Blake and grabbed his muscle-bound ass and pushed Blake down her throat.

"Oh my god..." Blake sighed.

Carmon watched Blake's brain try to catch up with what was happening as she looked up at him. Carmon pushed him as far down as Blake would go, then pulled him from her mouth.

Carmon gasped for air, thin strands of drool following Blakes cock as it bounced at her eye level. She grabbed his cock greedily and slammed him back into her mouth and down her throat.

Carmon began to suck faster and faster. Loud "gawk, gawk, gawk" sounds came from her throat, and streams of drool dribbled down her chin.

Carmon reached a hand to Blake. Blake extended a hand to hers and she guided his hand to the back of her head. She returned her hand to his ass, pulling herself in. Blake gently pushed down a bit.

Carmon moaned. She'd dreamed of this and never thought for a second, this would ever happen. Finally, Blake let up.

"Fuck Auntie Carmon, I'm going to cum...." Blake said through clenched teeth.

Carmon pulled his cock out of her mouth and began stroking Blake's cock using her drool as lube. She looked up at Blake.

"Do it. Cum on my fucking face Blake... Do it." She hoarsely whispered looking up at him.

She watched as her words entered Blake's ears and then went into his brain, ripping loose the last of any control Blake had.

"Oh shit. Oh shit..." He gasped.

In her hand, Blakes's cock expanded; she put a second hand on it and opened her mouth, pointing it at her face. Carmon had dreamt of this, fantasized and she was not going to miss her moment. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out just like every porn star she had ever seen.

Blake's first blast of cum hit her open right eye, the second hit the back of her throat and ended at her chin, and the next one went across her forehead...

"OH FUCK!" Blake yelled his voice booming around her.

Another rope hit her right cheek, and the other landed on her right temple... Finally, the orgasm faded, and Carmon pulled Blake back into her mouth and pushed him into her throat.

"Argggg," Blake muttered.

Carmon sucked. Then, finally, when she was sure she'd gotten it all... She let him go. Her hands moved to her face, and she began to rub the cum around her face.

"Oh shit, yes...." Carmon said, smiling.

12