Beach Front Family Pt. 03

Story Info
Secrets never stay secret.
6.9k words
4.59
11.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Special thanks to my editor for this story lonewolf68alpha. This would not be possible without you.

Chapter 7

Ariel

Ariel sat in her kitchen. Blake had just left, leaving her in the room with very different conversations to have. She was shaking.

"Shit...Okay... break the rules..." She told herself.

Getting up Ariel went up the stairs and came to Matt's room and opened the door. Matt was pale as a ghost his back against one of the windows that faced the ocean in his pajamas and a T shirt. She quietly shut the door behind her. She leaned against it.

"I'm really sorry Mom. I'm really sorry, I shoul.." Matt started Ariel cut him off.

"Baby. Stop... I think... it's just... I was shocked I guess." Ariel said trying to keep her voice down so Megan wouldn't hear her.

"You've never snooped, and when I found my box moved, I knew you'd seen what..." Ariel trailed off her eyes cast to the floor. She looked up and finished "What I was. And then when I came home this morning I heard you two..."

Matt inhaled deeply understanding now what had happened... "You heard that?" He asked turning pink.

Ariel nodded and looked down again.

"Baby, it's just, I gave all that up because it cost us everything, it cost us your father. I gave it all up and accepted Jesus into our lives. And, now... Look what it did to us." Ariel started to cry slide down the door at her back.

Matt crossed the room to her... He leaned against the wall next to his Mom.

"Mom... Dad was a drug addict. That's the only thing that killed him. You didn't have anything to do with it. I accepted that a long time ago. He was too wrapped up in himself to think of us." Matt quietly said.

Ariel shuddered the tears racking her. The guilt shaking her to her core even all these decades later.

"Mom, it wasn't you fault. Blake and I know it wasn't. You being a porn star wasn't the problem, God didn't punish you. I know you think that's how it works but it's not. I don't even know if I believe in him, but if he does exist, then he wanted you to be a porn star Mom. And he wanted you to be here now... And for him not to be. But you didn't kill him." Matt said.

"Oh Matt..." Ariel looked up, tears streaming down her face, she reached over hugging her son. He wrapped his arms around his mother, this tiny human who had given birth to him. And they stayed there for a few moments.

.

"So, you saw all four videos?" Ariel asked

"Yea Mom... I thought it was pretty hot if I'm being honest." Matt said quietly

Ariel laughed through the tears and snot now flowing from her nose. "Really?" she asked incredulously.

"Enough to ..." Matt trailed off.

"It's okay baby say it." Ariel smiled.

"Enough to fuck Megan pretending it was you...God...That's so fucked up..."Matt finished dropping his head.

"Baby... this may shock you... But I've known people into way weirder stuff." She said smiling at him.

"Really?" He asked "Like what?" He added.

"I used to know a mom and daughter who made porn together... It was... Kinda hot actually, they didn't tell anyone for legal reasons, but the chemistry was crazy." Ariel said wiping her eyes.

"Wait, really?!" Matt said in astonishment.

Ariel nodded.

"But you never... With anyone you..." Matt asked

"Oh no, my parents would have rather been hit with a truck than see me naked. I sometimes think that's why I ended up in... And looking ... Like this..." Ariel said with fading smile.

"Like what Mom?" Matt asked clearly confused.

"Like a boy..." His Mom said looking away.

"I like the way you look, Mom.. I think... You are really beautiful." Matt looked away.

Ariel hugged her son. "If I wasn't your Mom..." She said quietly and chuckled...

Matt looked at her "Really? Would you? Me?" He said like he couldn't believe it.

Ariel nodded. "You are very good-looking Matt. I'd have done terrible things to you." She laughed out loud.

Ariel sighed and stood. "I need to go talk to Megan now. Wait her babe, I will come get you when I am ready to talk to both of you."

Matt looked worried "Mom, you aren't going to?" He trailed off his question.

"No baby, I'm just going to talk to her." Ariel offered her hand to Matt. As he stood, she hugged him. That was when she felt it. The bulge in his pants. Matt was hard, he had gotten hard talking to her.

Ariel pretended she didn't notice. She opened the door and stepped out and went across the hall to her room and opened the door.

Megan sat on the edge of the bed her head in her hands.

Ariel sat down next to her.

"Misses Tompson, I'm sorry. I swear." Megan started and the stopped when Ariel raised a finger.

"I love my son. I would give him anything to be happy. After I caught you both I went and talked to a...Friend... and he told me you can't control people with shame... And he is right. I want to apologize to you first. I haven't been kind to you, and I judged you because you weren't Christian. But I have some hard questions for you, if I think you are lying I'm going to kick you out of here, and you will never come back. Do you understand?" Ariel said as if she was a detective interrogating a suspect.

Megan nodded.

"Who decided to go through my stuff?" Ariel asked.

"Me... Matt mentioned that you looked at porn, and I wanted to see, and then, I knew there had to be more, and I had no..." Ariel cut her off.

"He knows I watch porn?" Ariel asked.

"Yea he can see all your traffic he said you watched a lot of gangbang porn, and read..." Megan was again cut off but this time by Ariel turning a shade of pink Megan realized was total humiliation.

"No it's okay... I think it's hot... That is the thing you don't understand... I think you are awesome. You are like a hero of mine now. I am really sorry about going through your stuff, but, I wish I had your courage you had in those videos..." Mega said quickly

Ariel wasn't sure how to process what she was hearing...

"You think I'm hot?" Ariel said.

Megan nodded.

"Or do you think the stories and videos are hot?" Ariel asked unclear.

"Both... I mean incest isn't something I don't know about..." Now it was Megan's turn to look awkward.

"What do you mean by that?" Ariel said now a look of concern on her face.

"I..." Megan stopped and took a deep breath. Ariel reached out putting a hand on Megan's forearm to steady the younger woman. "I've been sleeping with my Dad for about three years..." Megan trailed off.

Ariel tried to steady herself to the world after this bombshell had gone off in her head.

Megan told her the whole story, told her about how her Dad had given everything, the first time how she had pursued him, and then how he had come to her.

Ariel felt herself getting wet as she listened to the younger woman speak.

"And now I know your son is into it... it's opened something inside him." Megan finished.

"What do you mean he's into it?" Ariel said incredulously.

"Misses Tompson, he's not fucking me, He's fucking you. He loves you, and he wants you." Ariel dropped her head into her hands.

Megan wrapped her arms around Ariel. "It's okay." Megan whispered.

"Megan I just told him about a mother and daughter I knew who did porn together, now you are telling me he wants to fuck me! How do you think this is going to go now? Think I can just march back in there and be like 'Gee Matt, I just found out you want to fuck me! Please forget how I just told you it's okay! Oh and b-t-w I noticed your hardon' derp der der Megan!" Ariel yelled standing up.

Megan stood up. The two women were now face to face.

"You know Ariel, maybe what got you in trouble in the first place is talking and treating your sons like they are idiots. Didn't Jesus say live and let live?! Maybe you should have allowed them to explore more, and been more honest and maybe you wouldn't be sitting here trying to figure your way out of a shit storm by trying to lie more about yourself. You are still that same person, the only difference is you weren't lying about it then, and you haven't gotten back to telling the truth yet!" Megan yelled back.

"Oh I get it, at 21 you have all the answers. Fuck you remind me of me. You are so arrogant!" Ariel bellowed.

"Arrogant doesn't mean wrong Ariel. And by the way, it doesn't make me a bad person because I fuck my father, and you can't see your way to being honest enough to admit you want to fuck your son!" Megan shot back.

"I...!" Ariel stopped as she saw Matt in the doorway.

"You fuck your Dad?!" He said at Megan not so much to her.

Megan bowed her head. When her head came up she was red with rage.

"Yes I fuck my Dad. He was all I had Matt! My Mom fucking died! All we had was each other! And, I hadn't even fucking met you. And guess what I'm still fucking him. And, I won't be giving him up either, and I won't apologize to you. I would have told you, had you been at all honest about who you are and what you want. But no, your family just lies about what it wants, and leaves other people to pick up the pieces!" She moved to the door forcibly moving Matt out of her way... She stopped at the door, tears streaming down her face. She turned.

"Fuck both of you! You could have had a girlfriend who accepted you, and shit maybe you!" She said pointing at Ariel "You could have had a daughter-in-law one day who thought you were a fucking hero, and instead, because neither of you want to admit anything now you get neither! Fuck you!" She opened and passed through the door, in moments was down the stairs, and was out of the house with a loud slam of the door that shook the house.

"Just let her go... We can talk to her later." Ariel said a tone of total defeat in her voice.

"Is it true?" Matt looked at his mother.

Ariel knew in that moment she had no defense, no deflector to keep her mind from telling her mouth to say the word.

"Yes..." Ariel whispered.

"Those videos, what were they?" Matt asked crossing the room to be closer to his mother.

Ariel looked down... "I was a porn star Matt. Your Dad was a producer and a porn star. They were... Videos we made with each other." She said quietly.

Matt took a deep breath.

"Then why the hell are you so Anti Sex mom?" Matt asked quietly.

Ariel knew if he had asked her a mere day earlier she would have known the answer. It was God, Jesus... something. But now, in the light of this Moment... She didn't know anymore.

"I don't know Matt... I think I was scared that if I told you boys the truth, you'd see me as a whore, a slut. And..." Matt stopped her.

"What's wrong with being a whore?" Matt asked genuine curiosity in his voice.

"I don't know... I've spent the last 20 years trying to pretend around you boys I didn't have needs you know? Feels kind of stupid now." Ariel replied.

Ariel took a deep breath.

"Matt, I'm really sorry about yelling at Megan like that. I know you really like her. It's just..." Ariel trailed off.

Matt waited.

"When I heard you two, and saw you two... I thought, she would rep.."

"Replace you?" Matt interrupted.

Ariel nodded. Matt reached out and put a hand under her chin lifting her face to his eyes. Ariel felt a damn give way inside her. Years of repression, and pain caused by repression falling off her like so much rain off of rocks. She felt her heart beat quicken.

"She was right Matt. And we can't" Ariel never got the rest of the sentence out. Her son pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. Ariel didn't fight it. She closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss her hands coming up to pull her son from the back of his head.

Matt picked her up, never breaking the kiss. Ariel was astounded by how strong he was as she wrapped her legs around her son.

Finally the kiss broke and they both breathed heavily.

"I thought you were so hot mom..." Matt whispered.

"What about Megan, Matt? I don't want to fuck that up for you anymore than..." Matt kissed her again. Ariel felt Matts hand's grab her butt and squeeze her. Ariel moaned into her youngest son's lips.

"So, you know about what I watch huh?" Ariel said as the kiss broke again. Matt simply nodded.

"Matt, you know if people find out about this... Your brother wo..."

"Blake is into some pretty hardcore stuff himself Mom..." Matt said quietly.

"Really?" Ariel said incredulously.

Matt nodded never taking his eyes off his mother. This time Ariel leaned in and kissed him. Her hands began to roam over her son's body. He gently let her down and she grabbed his shirt and pulled up. Matt helped his mother remove his shirt eagerly.

"You sure you want to do this Matt? We can't undo this..." Ariel said taking in her son's beautiful body.

Matt didn't reply instead reaching over and pulling his moms small Metallica shirt off and reaching behind her and unhooking her bra. Matt didn't wait, he picked his mom back up and Ariel felt his warm lips against her nipples.

Ariel gasped. It had been so long.

"Oh shit baby..." Ariel let out in a gasp.

Ariel unbuttoned her pants. Matt finally let her down. Ariel quickly pulled her clothes off standing naked in front of her son. Matt looked at her with a sense of love so deep she didn't know if she would ever be able to describe it.

Matt pulled his pajamas off and Ariel gasped as his huge cock already hard popped out.

"You are going to have to be gentle with mom baby..." Ariel said quietly.

"I will always be gentle with you mom.." Matt whispered back.

"You better not be." Ariel said flashing her son a smile.

Ariel took Matt by the hand to the bed and laid down spreading her legs. Ariel still kept herself bald on her pussy. She smiled up at her son as he knelt down.

His tongue was eager, his lips found her clit.

Ariel gasped. Her mind racing. Wasn't this wrong? Wasn't she supposed to feel disgusting? Why was she getting off on how disgusting it felt? She was going to fuck her youngest son. The first man to fuck her since his dad had passed away.

His tongue lapped at the fold of her. She had forgotten how good this could feel. "That's it baby, eat Mommy's cunt." She gasped grabbing her son's head and grinding her pussy into his face. She felt his tongue push inside her, and then without even asking his tongue brushed against her asshole.

"Oh shit..." Ariel groaned.

"Should I stop?" Matt asked.

Ariel replied by pushing his head down his tongue returning to her ass. Ariel loved this; it was the one thing she could never get enough of. In her porn days she had done a lot of the early Rim job centric content because she loved it so much both giving and receiving.

Finally, Ariel let Matt's head go.

"Get up here baby." She cooed, the endorphins she had denied herself for decades flooding through her.

Matt didn't need to be told twice... He was on top of her in a flash, and then she felt him. Matt was huge and it felt like she might split in half. Luckily, Ariel was so wet that he at least had no way to hurt her that way.

"Oh fuck mom..." Matt gasped.

Ariel felt him gently but firmly thrust into her. Ariel wrapped her legs around her son using her feet to help him find his rhythm by pushing on his ass.

"You like that baby? You like fucking Mommies cunt?" Ariel asked as wrapped her hand around the back of her son's neck.

"I do Mommy, oh my God... fuck." Ariel felt Matt speed up as the words tumbled from his lips.

"That's it baby, don't try to control it. Just do it, use it." Ariel whispered.

"Use it..." Matt mindlessly replied as he began to pump longer and harder strokes into her.

"Yes baby, just go until you can't stop. Drain yourself in Mommy. Please!" Ariel said louder this time her own orgasm growing.

Matt sped up again, this time pushing himself up to increase the power he could deliver with his hips.

Ariel lost control. Her brain cartwheeled out of control, equal parts loneliness, discovered, and lust taking over.

"THAT'S IT BABY! CUM IN THE FUCKING HOLE YOU CAME OUT OF!" Ariel screamed.

This sent Matt over the edge. His cock, the cock that she had just seen an hour earlier in another woman, the cock that had some of her DNA in it, expanded inside her.

"FUCK!!!!!!" Matt yelled.

"Do it baby! DO IT!" Ariel yelled back, her own orgasm slamming into her.

Ariel knew deep in her soul that something had changed. Things would never be the same. She felt Matt's cock pulse inside her, and she felt her body reaching to take every drop.

"Good boy..." She cooed.

Finally, Matt stirred.

"So, what do we do about Megan?" He asked quietly.

Ariel felt his cock twitch inside her. She decided to see if she still had some of her old skills and actively used her muscles in her pussy to massage her sons softening cock.

"Well baby, that's up to you. What do you feel about her fucking her dad? That seemed to take you by surprise." Ariel asked gently massaging her son's cock from the inside.

"I mean, I... I kinda thought it was hot." Matt said half grinning.

"Me too..." Admitted Ariel.

"I guess, I'm worried you won't be okay with it." Matt asked.

"Matt, I want this. No, I fucking need this. I can share you, as long as it keeps us close. And I think we need to talk about what I need out of this... And... She's growing on me." Ariel said her own grin starting now.

"Wait you like her?" Matt said incredulously.

"Lets not go that far yet... But I think... I get her now. And she's right. I've been lying for years. So... Do you want to talk about it now or later?" Ariel asked.

"I guess now?" Matt said gently starting to thrust into Ariel.

"Matt, I don't want gentle. I want hard, rough. I want you to use me, like..." Ariel trailed off.

"Like dad used to?" Matt finished her though.

Tears welled up in Ariel's eyes. She never thought she would have a chance at this again. She was going to die only having her memories of porn. She had resigned to that long ago. Ariel nodded as her son used his thumb to brush away a stray tear.

"How far can I go?" Matt asked his thrusts becoming a little stronger.

"You ever watched the videos I like?" Ariel asked.

Matt nodded.

"That hard. And I don't want you to ask, just use me. I'll make sure I'm always ready." Ariel said a tone of earnest desire creeping into her voice.

"What about Blake?" Matt asked.

"I don't know. Seems like you may know him better than I do... I guess I will tell him." Ariel said a slight hint of worry entering her mind.

"What if he wants this too Mom?" Matt asked a note of concern entering his own voice as his thrusts faltered.

"Can you share me with your brother?" Ariel asked as she changed her tone to one of kindness trying to reassure her youngest son.

"I guess... I just... What does that look like Mom?" Matt asked as Ariel watched the scenarios enter and pass through his mind.

"Lets cross that bridge when we get there." Ariel said as she reached up and kissed him.

"Now fuck me. Fuck your Mommy, fuck me like the slut I am Matt. NOW!" Ariel spurred him on.

Unlike the first time Matt shed his gentleness quicky. He grabbed his mother's thighs spreading her open and hammered her. His long hard cock reenergized.

"That's it baby, fuck me. Come on, don't fucking hold back." Ariel was saying when Matts hand found her throat and squeezed and pushed her hard into the bed.

Ariel groaned her eyes rolling into her head as the strong hands cut off her air.

Through gritted teeth Ariel heard herself distantly say "You better fuck Megan like this..." And then she started to see the grey fleck of unconsciousness roaring in from the side of her vision.

Then with as much aggression as it had started there was air to breath. Then she felt a hand slap her.

Ariel shuddered. She hadn't been slapped in so long.

"Oh, fuck yes Matt...Again!" Ariel said hoarsely.

Matt slapped her again.

"Take that you fucking whore! I'm going to do every fucked up thing I ever imagined to you." Matt growled his thrusts slamming into her.

12