Beach Front Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please...please...Please!!!" Was all Ariel could say as Matt fucked her whole body so hard it was moving little by little up the bed. Then it happened, faster than she was ready for Matt's cock swelled and he pulled out.

The first rope of cum landed on her abdomen. Ariel groaned in delight.

"Fuckkkk yes." She hissed.

The next rope landed on her breasts, and the final 3 ropes landing on her bare pubic mound. Matt gasped for air and then fell sideways next to her.

Ariel reached her hands down and began to rub her son's cum into her body.

"Thank you, baby."

Chapter 8

Megan

Megan pulled her car up to her father's house. She opened the door, and passed his car. Quietly she unlocked the door and slipped into the house. Megan didn't like being mad around her dad. It bothered her, not that he cared, but that he already had so much on his plate. And Megan was M A D Mad.

No wonder Matt is so fucked up. Everyone around the kid was a fucking liar. She thought as she turned the nob. She quickly took her shoes off and started down the hall.

"Hey baby!" Her dad said from the couch.

"Hey Daddy." She said stopping in her tracks.

Her father, Phil, was a tall and handsome, but most of all to Megan he could always make her smile. She watched as her dad caught on to there being an issue.

"You okay princess?" Her dad asked.

"Yea, I'm just in a really bad mood." Megan said a hint of her mood creeping into her voice despite her desire to not show her upset in front of her dad.

"What happened baby?" Her dad said beckoning her to come sit on the couch with him.

Megan sighed and walked over and sat down.

"Boy trouble dad." Megan said quietly.

Her father sat quietly.

"Dad... Do you think the men I date aren't good enough for me?" Megan asked.

Her dad seemed to consider this.

"I mean I guess. When you have kids one day you are going to want what is best for them. And as... unussul as our arrangement may be, at least I know I treat you well. So trusting others, is not so easy." He finally said.

"You do treat me well daddy. And I wouldn't trade this for anything." Megan said quietly.

"Yes honey, but you can't carry my baby. As much as we love to practice." Her dad said smiling.

Megan couldn't help it she was smiling too. He was right of course, it was always a leap of faith.

"Do you ever think about mom still?" Megan asked her voice breaking as she was hit of a wave of emotions.

"Only everyday sweetheart." He responded.

"What do you think she would think about us?" Megan asked.

Her dad sat quietly clearing weighing something in his head.

"Your mom was a complicated person about sex honey. There was a lot of secrets in her past, some really messed up. I think she'd be proud of you, and would encourage you to get what you want." Her dad said.

"Like what?" Megan frowned wondering what he meant.

Her dad sighed.

"Your mom would drink a lot. When she would drink, she was really into girls. And you know when we were growing up, that was a big deal. But she wasn't just into girls, she liked... " her dad trailed off.

Megan put a hand on her dad's knee.

"Go on daddy." She said in whisper.

"Your mom liked to torture them. She would bring girls home, tie them up, spank them, whip them, call them names." He finally replied.

Megan sat with that for a second.

"Mom was a domanatrix?" Megan asked.

"Nothing that formal. Up here... It's not like LA honey, there were no clubs. At first we'd go out and get drunk and pick up girls. But the more she had, the more she wanted. She started going to Lesbian bars in Santa Barbara, and LA and I'd come home some days and find her mid-way." He said his eyes looking into the distance.

"What did she do?" Megan asked finding the conversation oddly soothing.

"Her favorite thing was to slap them, and later she'd take things like dildoes and fuck them with it, making them beg to cum." Her dad replied.

"Did you ever join them daddy?" She asked, her heart starting to pump a little harder.

"Later on yea, she once had this girl tied up on her knees waiting for me by the door when I got home. Your mom forced her to deep throat me. I found out later she was a lesbian but loved humiliation." He said slowly smiling.

"That's so hot daddy... Fuck." Megan said.

There was a long pause as they both sat there. Megan in her imagination, her father in his memory.

"Do you think every family is like this?" Megan asked.

Her dad frowned.

"I think every family has secrets baby. And I think, anyone who thinks they are just "normal" are usually the most fucked up. When you don't pretend, when you don't have to...that's when things are happiest." He said after much thought.

Megan thought about that.

"Do you ever regret it?" Megan asked quietly.

"Being with you?" He asked now equally quiet.

"Yea." She said now whispering again.

"Baby, I love being with you. You make me really, really happy. I could never regret it. Never." He said taking her hand.

Megan reached out and hugged her dad. She hugged him so tight she thought she might break him.

"Love you daddy." She said into his ear.

"Love you too pumpkin." He said back.

Megan's phone buzzed from behind her.

Chapter 9

Carmon

Carmon remained on her knees the cum drying on her face as she looked up at Blake as he panted trying to catch his breath. Carmon watched Blakes mind catch up to what had just happened.

"Oh shit... I'm so sorry... let me get something to get that off." He stammered and turned away.

Carmon reached out a hand and pulled Blake back. Carmon had felt loved, she had felt fucked up, she had even after being with some people felt profoundly empty, but she had never felt the pride she felt right now.

"Please don't Blake... It's okay, I love what just happened." She said quietly.

"You did?" Blake said incredulously.

Carmon nodded, feeling the cum begin to liquify and drip down her face.

"Girls are pervs if we like you, Blake." Carmon said flashing a smile up at him.

"But... Auntie Carmon... we can't..." He started.

"But we did." She cut him off again.

"What if mom finds..." Blake's voice started to have the sound of fear in it.

"She won't..." Carmon reassured him.

"I mean it's not like you'll ever want to..." Blake looked sad now.

"I will." Carmon reassured him again.

Blake sat down crossed legged across from her. She studied him. Blake was exactly what Carmon wanted, strong, in great shape, and now she knew... She had misjudged her nephew. He wasn't a goodie two shoes at all. Blakes eyes looked down, and then slowly she could see he was seeing her for the first time, not as his aunt, but as a woman.

"Why?" Blake asked quietly.

Carmon took a big breath. She had thought about this for years. Why did she sleep around so much? Why did she only choose men who couldn't please her? Why was she always in need, and nothing was ever enough? Why did she spend hours browsing the most degrading sites that told men to treat women like her as inferior, when had she internalized it, was it true? Did she think all women were just meat for men?

"Blake... People are complicated. I spend every day having to run every minute of my life to an exacting specification. If I don't run my business correctly, I don't eat. It's a lot of pressure... Sometimes it's nice to just... not be in control." She calmly replied.

"I get that but, why not just do... I dunno normal stuff?" Blake asked.

"Do you think what we did wasn't normal?" Carmon asked.

"Well... I don't know. You are kind of my first... one of those." Blake said turning a little pink.

"One of what?" Carmon asked.

"Like I've fooled around before Auntie Carmon, but that was a lot of things I didn't think happened anywhere but porn... I guess I didn't think women liked that sort of thing." Blakes eye returned to the floor.

"Why me?" He asked after a pause.

"Blake, I've thought you were handsome for a long time. I told myself it wasn't okay, that you'd never want an old lady like me anyway. But, you can't tell you brain. or uh... other parts of you not to find sexy what you find sexy Blake... That's not how humans work. No matter what your mom may tell you." Carmon said.

She continued "Blake... Do you know how many women have to just settle for what they can get? I'm sure there are guys too, but every woman I know wants something that isn't "normal." She made the gesture for air quotes as she spoke. "And they probably will never get it. Well, I decided a long time ago that I wasn't ever going to settle for less. That doesn't mean I always get what I want, but Blake... That was incredible." She added with a smile.

Blake looked up. She could see it was dawning on him that he hadn't messed up at all. At least, not by doing the action he had done.

"So, it was kind of a bucket list item?" He asked with a half grin.

"Oh, FOR SURE." Carmon smiled.

Carmon could feel the cum on her face starting to dry.

"So... What else is on your bucket list?" Blake asked.

Carmon weighed if she really wanted to tell him how deep the rabbit hole went. She didn't even know if she could put it into words that would make sense. Then like the snap of her fingers the decision was made. "In for a penny in for a pound." She thought to herself.

Carmon stood up walked over to the sofa and grabbed her iPad. She unlocked it, and went into her photos app, and went under the hidden folder. She handed the iPad to Blake.

Blakes eyes went wide. She could tell he was seeing the thousands of hand chosen GIF, and images she had downloaded. His hand reached up to the screen and she saw Blake lick his lips as he started to scroll through images.

"So, you would be okay if I treated you like this?" Blake asked holding up the iPad to reveal an image of a woman on a leash with a leather harness on that covered no part of her, with a collar that read "Urinal" with a flashing subtext that said "Where I belong" under it.

Carmon felt her heart quicken. She nodded.

"What about this?" He asked showing another image this time of a girl being face fucked ropes of drool running down her face into her eyes with the words "My job is to give men pleasure" under it.

"I can't speak for all women Blake..." Carmon said quietly... "But yes... for me." Carmon said now her turn to look down.

Blake continued to scroll his cock begging to harden. He stopped at an image of a woman who had a cock in each hand, one in her mouth, one in her pussy, and another in her ass with the caption "useful" under it.

"You would want me to do things like this to you?" Blake asked.

Carmon shuddered a deep yearning a gaping chasm of need opening up to her. She felt herself shudder as she made eye contact with Blake and nodded.

Blake never broke eye contact with her, but she felt it. His perception of her as innocent had been washed away. She watched as his cock fully hardened. She watched as Blake took a deep breath and put the iPad down.

"So how does this work?" He asked.

"You tell me when you need me, and I will be there. I know a lot of women who play at this Blake so they make things difficult, so they get "punished" but this isn't a game for me. I want this." Carmon said, a note of conviction entering her voice.

"This is so fucked up..." Blake said quietly, in a tone that sounded like he was admiring the situation. Carmon nodded.

"So, if I tell you what to wear or what to do, you'll do it?" Blake asked.

"Yes Blake." Carmon answered quicky never believing anything more in her life.

"And I can fuck you anytime I want?" Blake asked.

Carmon nodded.

"Is there anything I can't do?" Blake asked after a pause.

"You can't cut me, and I don't think I'd ever want to do things involving poop." Carmon said after considering.

"People cut each other?!" Blake said his eyes going wide.

"People are into all kind of things Blake... But those are my limits." Carmon said.

"Stand up." Blake said.

Carmon felt free of her own mind and will as she rose to stand. Blake stood up his hard cock swinging in front of him. He circled her.

She felt his hands running across her body. He pinched a nipple in passing and she gasped. Then behind her he spread her ass.

"This is mine." Blake said, as Carmon felt his finger brush against her asshole and gently press against it.

"It's yours Blake. Your auntie's asshole belongs to you." She quietly moaned as she pushed her ass against Blake's fingers.

"You don't fuck anyone without my permission. You never talk to another man without my permission. You can talk to women only for the purposes of serving me. Understand?" Blake's voice was growing more of tone of command in it. Carmon felt herself getting wet.

"Yes Blake. I understand." Carmon nodded.

Carmon felt Blake's hand drop lower and then his finger was pressing against her clit.

"Oh fuck... yes rub your aunties fucking cunt Blake." Carmon whispered closing her eyes.

"How much can I treat you like shit before it doesn't turn you on?" Blake asked gently but firmly rubbing her in small circles.

"Blake you can do anything. I'm a fucking whore, a slut, a piece of fuck meat. Please just fucking use me to make you happy." Carmon groaned her hips beginning to react to his touches.

Then she felt Blake push two fingers inside her. Carmon groaned.

"You have to earn my cock in your cunt you fucking whore. If you are a good slut, you get fucked in your cunt. Understand?" Blake said firmly.

Carmon nodded.

Then she felt his fingers removed and then in almost the same instant he pushed them into her asshole. Carmon was in a haze, there was no pain her body just opened up for his fingers.

"Fuck this is so hot... I've always wanted to do this..." She heard him whisper behind her.

His finger began to push and pull out of her. Carmon let out a low, animalistic moan as she arched her back and reached behind her, her hands finding his hard cock and give it a gentle rub.

His fingers began to go faster, and then she felt it. A third finger was inside Carmon.

"ahhh" she let out feeling stretched wide from the inside.

"Please..." She let out faintly not able to control even the volume of her voice.

"Please what slut?" She heard Blake whisper back.

"Please fuck your aunt's ass... please..." She begged.

Carmon had never begged, she had asked, moaned, but she had never begged a man for anything. A flood of endorphins hit her brain like a flood. Blake, for his part, didn't need to be asked twice. She felt his finger pull out and with one swift motion he was in her ass.

"Gentle baby..." She said as Blake began trusting inside her.

Carmon had done anal sex of course, but she had time to prepare. This was so savage; he was claiming her as his. Blakes strokes went from short and shallow inside her, to long and deep.

"Fuckkkkk." She heard Blake groan his hands finding her hips.

"Oh God, fuck Blake... fuck... Fuck your Auntie's asshole. Do it! Make me yours Blake!"

Blakes strokes continued, as they both panted in sync with each other, beads of sweat forming on their skin. She felt Blake's hand disappear on her hip, and then she felt it on the side of her face, his finger that had been inside her, in her mouth. She sucked Blakes fingers tasting herself.

"Good." She heard Blake say.

"You want me to treat you like the girls in those picture's Auntie Carmon?" She heard him ask.

"Please baby. Please... I need it. I need you." Carmon said her brain no longer able to keep up with tides of pleasure going through her.

Then Blake hooked his fingers into her cheeks and his other hand came up to the same. Carmon had seen this in hundreds of hardcore porn videos. This was always the moment when it was no longer just about fucking the girl but making her into a grotesque version of a human. A piece of meat.

Carmon knew how she must look right now. Blake pulled back her lips exposing her teeth and gums, using her cheeks as the anchor point for him to pound her in her ass. Drool fell from her mouth.

"Yea!" Roared Blake behind her.

Carmon didn't know what was going on inside her. There were the rumblings of something she had never felt while having anal sex before. Then without warning Blake exploded inside her. Carmon blacked out, her mind shutting down in a wave of pleasure that overcame her.

Carmon slowly opened her eyes. Blakes finger weren't in her mouth anymore. Instead, he was wrapped around her waist holding her up.

"It's okay Auntie Carmon, I'm sorry... I'm sorry." Blake was saying.

"Sorry for what?" Carmon said meekly.

Blake gently lowered her to the ground his cock falling free of her ass. She laid on the cold floor in puddle of something liquid. "That's funny I must have flailed around and spilled something." She thought.

"You screamed Auntie Carmon, I thought I'd hurt you." Blake said.

"Did you cum in my ass Blake?" Carmon said her face pressed to the ground.

"Yea." Blake said a tone of shame in his voice.

Carmon reached an arm back and found a knee.

"Blake, you didn't hurt me. I had an orgasm from you fucking me. I've never had that happen from Anal before." Carmon said her mind still dealing with returning to reality.

"Oh...Wait. That was your first orgasm from Anal?" Blake asked.

"Yep, and my nephew gave it to me." Carmon said in a dreamy voice.

Carmon's mind drifted off; she closed her eyes. And crumpled on the floor she fell asleep with her head on her nephew's, no... her "owners" knee.

12