Beach Front Family Pt. 04

Story Info
When you stop pretending...
3.9k words
4.5
10.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Special thanks to my editor for this story lonewolf68alpha. This would not be possible without you.

Chapter 10

Ariel

Ariel lay next to her youngest son. They both were covered in sweat and panting.

"That was so hot..." She heard Matt finally gasp.

Ariel nodded and rolled toward her son. Ariel kissed him on the cheek.

"So, you going to just lay here baby or you going to go after that girl?" Ariel asked after a while.

Matt nodded and rolled off the bed. He walked out the door, and Ariel adjusted herself to sit upright. Matt returned a few Moments later his phone to his ear.

"Hey baby. I think we need to talk about everything. A lot of stuff happened when you left, and... I just really need to talk to you. Please. Call me?" Matt said into the phone. Then he pulled it away from his ear and hit the hang up button.

"So, what are you going to tell her?" Ariel asked.

Matt considered for a second...

"That my mom is a slut. That I fucked her, and she loved it." Matt said matter-of-factly.

"That's it?" Ariel asked?

Matt considered again.

Ariel patted the bed next to her and Matt laid down.

"Tell her your mom was wrong. That I know I'm wrong. And that I want to talk to her." Ariel said to her son as she climbed on top her him. Matt propped up his kneed allowing her to use his body as a chair.

"You sure Mom?" Matt asked her.

"Matt I'm 20 years older than you. I plan, as long as you want your Mommy to, to fuck you as often as you need me. But I'm not delusional. You are going to want kids of your own, and... I'll be honest, I was impressed by Megan. She really loves you. You need both." Ariel said reconciling the words with her mind as she spoke them.

Was that true? Of course it was. What was she saying?

"Can I ask you something?" Ariel asked trying to divert the conversation away from the thought forming in her head.

"Sure Mom." Matt said stirring underneath her.

"What's up with Blake? Is he gay?" Ariel asked.

She saw Matt smile. But then she saw him do something he didn't normally do. Matt didn't take the easy dig at his older brother.

"No, he... he's just got a really specific type." Matt said.

Ariel mulled that thought over in her head. "What type?" She asked.

She saw Matt's facial expression change.

"Oh... about 5'7, black hair, big ass, Asian..." Matt said sheepishly.

Ariel's brain made the jump in a matter of nano seconds.

"CARMON?! Your brother has a crush on your aunt?!" Ariel said.

"Yea, has had for years, too. He thinks she's amazing." Matt said.

Ariel sat and thought. 24 hours earlier she would have been furious, but Blake was his own man. And if he wanted that, well... she had always thought Carmon attractive too.

"You don't seem mad about it?" Matt said from beneath her.

"I'm straddling my naked youngest son with his cum all over me, and leaking out of me. I'm not sure I'm in a position to judge anyone." Ariel said with a smile.

Matt phone buzzed interrupting the Moment of affection between her son and her.

Matt showed his mom the text.

"I'm coming back over." From Megan.

"So, she will be here in like 15 minutes. Before she gets here... uh... any rules?" Matt asked.

"Matt, you make the rules for yourselves. That being said... I'd like to shower really fast and put something on that is a little more... Interesting?"

Matt smiled and picked his mother up and placed her on the bed belly down.

Ariel felt Matt climb on top of her and pushed his cock inside her still cum dripping pussy.

"You shower when I tell you to shower, slut." He growled as he began fucking her from behind.

Ariel felt him slamming into her cervix with the quick hard thrusts of someone who knows they have to only so much time.

"Fuck baby, that's it, use your Mommies cunt. Fuck me so I can ooze your fucking cum out of me while you and your girlfriend talk." Ariel spurred her son on.

She felt his hand pressing her head into the bed as he hammered harder and harder into her.

"Oh fuck Mom, here it comes!" She heard Matt groan behind her.

"Give it to me baby, give Mommy your seed!" She begged

With 3 final hard thrusts she felt Matt's cock expand, and then felt him fill her again.

"Oh shit you fucking whore Mom. Fuck." She heard Matt say as he collapsed on top of her.

They stayed that way, as she massaged him taking every drop he had.

After a few minutes Matt pulled himself off of her and stood by her bed.

"Now you can get changed, but don't shower Mom. Got it?" Matt said.

"Yes son." She said smiling.

Ariel watched as Matt went into his room and heard the shower running. She got up, and went to her closet. She didn't have a lot of non concert clothes that she though were revealing... Ariel made a mental note to go shopping. The best she could find was a crop top Blink 182 T-Shirt, and a pair of black gym shorts with a white outline that were a size too big, but had the advantage of having her ass hang out of them.

Heading to the bathroom Ariel cleaned her face, applied some heavier eyeline and put gel in her short hair to give it some spikes. Looking in the mirror she saw someone she hadn't seen in a long time... herself.

She could see drying cum on her abdomen, and could feel her sons load leaking out of her. She felt... loved.

Ariel didn't know how this conversation was going to go, but she was going to make an effort to make things right. Not just for her. But for Matt.

She heard Matt in her room.

"She will be here any second Mom, go sit in the living room." Matt ordered.

Ariel turned and quickly bounded out of her room, and down the stairs. No sooner had she reached the large semicircular couch the doorbell rang.

Chapter 11

Megan

Megan pressed the doorbell. Here stomach hurt. She was so upset with how things had gone, how she had behaved but also how she had felt attacked by Ariel.

Matt opened the door and stepped outside. Megan thought he looked different somehow, like he had gotten older and more mature in just the last few hours. He leaned down and hugged her. Megan hugged him back.

"I'm really sorry about my mom." He whispered.

"I'm sorry I walked out." Megan whispered back.

"Come on." Matt tilted his head and opened the door.

Megan had gotten home taken a shower and had changed into a black denim mini skirt with a The Misfits shirt when she had tied off at the side, as she took off her shoes and placed them by the door, she was absolutely shocked by what she saw.

If Matt had aged in a few hours his mother transformation was even more stark to her. Ariel rose from the couch and approached her.

Ariel looked down, and Megan saw something in her she hadn't ever seen before. Shame.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said..." Megan cut her off.

"Misses Tom... Ariel, I didn't have my mom growing up. And I know you don't approve of me, and I know you were angry we were having se.." This time Ariel cut Megan off.

"It wasn't the sex. It was that he was calling you Mommy. I was afraid." Ariel said. Megan saw tears welling up in Ariel's eyes.

"Afraid of what?" Megan asked cautiously.

"Afraid I'd be replaced." Ariel said. "And then I snapped at you, and... I don't know. I feel terrible." Ariel said.

"Ariel, I didn't have my mom. You are more of a mom to me than anyone I've had in my life... and... when you yelled at me, it really hurt. Because you aren't just a stranger..." Megan said as she stepped closer.

"You see me as your mom?" Ariel said as Megan saw her lift her head.

"Yea. Kind of." Megan said.

Megan wasn't prepared for how swiftly Ariel moved. She had closed the distance between them in an instant and was hugging Megan. Then Megan felt Matt's arms around them all.

Finally, the hug broke, and they all sat down. Megan next to Matt, and Ariel facing them.

"So... it turns out Mom isn't such a big prude..." Matt said.

Megan whipped her head to look at him..." What do you mean?"

Matt looked a little bashful... Megan had never seen that on him.

"My son is trying to say that leaking out of his mother's cunt right now is two loads of my son's sperm." Ariel said.

The room shook for Megan.

"And you are welcome to keep fucking my baby boy, as long as you understand I'm his mom." Ariel said as if she was talking about instructions to build a model airplane.

Megan sat for a Moment.

"I... I'm not giving up fucking my Daddy though Matt. I can't." Megan said looking into his eyes.

"No one is asking you to. Shit, I'd like to meet your dad." Matt said.

"Can I ask you something?" Ariel said breaking the Moment that Megan and her boyfriend were having.

"Yeah?" Megan asked her eyes still glued Matt.

"What do you want from your relationship?" Ariel asked.

Megan had never really thought about it. She turned her head to look at Ariel...

"Like sexually? Or like relationship goals." Megan asked.

Megan saw Ariel smile in a way she'd never seen before. Megan realized that Ariel was undressing her in Ariel's mind.

"I... I want a family. A real family. So, if something happens I'm not alone again." Megan blurted out tears welling up in her eyes.

"I want to have babies, I want to have group sex, I want to live, so when I have kids..." She trailed off.

"You can be there for them like your Daddy was?" Ariel asked.

Megan could only nod.

"Megan... You want me to be your Mommy? And you want give me some grandchildren?" Ariel asked Megan hearing Ariel's voice soften to a level she never knew it could.

Megan could only nod.

Ariel got up and came closer to Megan. Megan felt Ariel wrap her arms around Megan's head and pull her close.

"My only ask is that you give my son, your brother now, everything he needs to be happy. No matter what. Promise?" She heard Ariel ask.

"I promise... Mommy." Whispered Megan.

"And you Matt, you need to give your now sister everything she needs, no matter what. And you damn well better knock her up." She heard Ariel say.

"I promise Mommy." She heard Matt say.

Megan felt Ariels hand exploring her chest. Then she felt Ariel stand up and watched as the woman who Megan had just called Mommy stand and remove what little clothes she had. Ariel put her hand out, and Megan took it in a haze. She felt Ariel pull her shirt off, and then reach behind her to unclasp her bra.

Megan's big breasts came out. Megan always though she had great tits, and a great ass. She might not be the smallest girl but she was big in every way that seemed to get men's attention.

"You are beautiful Megan... My daughter is beautiful." Cooed Ariel.

Megan smiled, a deep need in her life finally being fulfilled.

Megan turned to see Matt stepping out of his pants his big hard cock already fully hard.

"Megan, how far will you go to please me?" She heard Matt say in a tone she had never heard before.

"As far as my brother needs me to go. I'll fucking do anything to carry your fucking seed Matt. To make Mommy happy, anything." Megan heard herself say without thinking.

"What do you need Matt? Tell me?" Megan asked him.

"I've always wanted to try..." Matt trailed off now looking sheepish.

"What? Try what Matt?" Ariel prodded him.

"I've always wanted to try piss play." Matt finally admitted.

Megan heard Ariel inhale sharply. Megan didn't think, didn't hesitate.

"If you cum in me, you can piss anywhere you damn please Matt." Megan said.

"Wow." Said Ariel

Megan turned and saw Ariel smiling.

"So, Mr. Man of the house... What are we allowed to wear and do?" Megan saw Ariel ask Matt.

"Well, I am going to have to talk about this with Blake." Matt Said.

"But my opinion is as little as possible, and whatever you want. But neither of you will be saying no going forward. Understand?" Matt said the last part in a stern tone that made Megan's insides roil.

"Yes son." Ariel said.

"Yes Matt." Megan said.

Ariel hugged her again. This time their naked bodies pressing against each other. Megan held the smaller woman close, and felt Ariel squeeze her ass. Megan smiled.

"Did you just squeeze my ass, Mom?" Megan said in mock shock.

"The scandal!" Ariel said and then reached up and Megan felt herself being pulled down their lips meeting.

The kiss was soft at first. Megan had of course kissed other girls this was different though. She opened her mouth and Ariel slipped her tongue in. They danced with each other like that for a moment and then felt Ariel's hand caressing her nipples.

The caresses turn to gentle pinches and then Ariel began to suck on Megan's nipples.

Megan felt her mouth open and low groan came out. Megan looked over to Matt, who had sat down and was stroking his cock just watching his mother and girlfriend play. Megan smiled at him, Matt smiled back.

"My daughter has such a hot body..." She heard Ariel say...

Then Megan felt it. Ariel's hand brushed her clit. Then her finger pressed against her and started rubbing.

"Fuck..." Megan gasped.

"It's okay, go lay on the couch, Mommy is going to make you cum." She heard Ariel say.

Megan didn't feel like she walked, but rather floated to the couch. She sat and opened her legs.

Megan kept her pussy very clean, a small tuft of blonde hair sitting over the top, her thick thighs making her pubic area look like a perfect heart shape. Megan didn't see Ariel wait even a second. She kneeled down and pressed her face into Megan's pussy.

Megan felt Ariel's tongue eagerly lapping at her folds. Then Megan felt an extreme rush through her whole body as Ariel sucked Megan's clit into her mouth and tongued it.

"Oh shit..." Megan said.

Ariel, in response, hooked her arms under Megan's thighs, making it impossible for Megan to get away. Ariel now didn't let up.

"Oh shit... Oh shit." Megan panted

"Does my.. Our Mom, eat a good cunt?" She heard Matt ask.

"So fucking good... So fucking good..." Megan said between gasps.

Then Megan felt something else. She felt two fingers, covered in saliva, press on the entrance of her ass.

"OH SHIT!" Megan yelled. All the while Ariel never missed a beat.

"Oh fuck. She's finger fucking my asshole!" Megan yelled out.

"Oh fuck..." She heard Matt exclaim his stoking of his cock getting more intense.

Megan knew she wasn't going to last much longer.

Matt was up and next to her on the couch in a second. He kneeled next to her, his cock not even an inch from her lips. Megan didn't wait, and took his cock in her mouth, sucking as best as she could at this angle.

Matt didn't last more than about 30 seconds. His cock filler her mouth with salty cum. This sent Megan over the edge, her own orgasm racked her body, causing her to swallow some of the cum and spit some of it over her lips and down her chin, the small woman between her legs never letting up.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Yelled Megan, as a second orgasm followed the first.

Finally, Ariel let go and Megan saw her sit back.

"Good?" Ariel asked Megan.

"Good...that was great!" Megan panted, still riding the aftershocks of her multiple orgasms.

"You let Mommy know whenever you need that." Ariel smiled at her and Megan felt it inside her in a pronounced way.

A phone somewhere buzzed and rang.

Ariel stood up and went over to her phone in the kitchen. Megan didn't hear the whole conversation but she heard...

"Uh huh... I mean yea I can come get him...You all having fun?... The Gym? You two are such jocks... Me... No I'm fine. Yea, I'll be by in a bit... I don't know about an hour? Thanks again! Love you too."

Ariel remerged with a grin on her face...

"I have to go pick your brother up. It sounds like Megan you need to take Matt to meet your Daddy though." Ariel said.

Megan looked over at Matt.

"I'd like that Megan, besides, he's going to be a granddad someday." Matt said his expression brightening.

"Fuck..." Megan said.

Chapter 12

Carmon

Carmon's head was over the edge of the sofa as Blakes balls slapped against her nose as he slammed his cock down her throat. At first, Carmon had put her hands up trying to control his stokes, but Blake had just pinned them at her side.

Carmon had told Blake that she only had a gag reflex in one position, and he had told her they were going to "Train" it out of her. Huge rivers of snot and drool had cascaded down her face and into her eyes stinging them. But Blake never stopped.

Blake had been at it for the last 30 minutes, since Carmon had called his mom. Blake didn't want to go home, but she had wanted to go shopping and do a few things and Blake needed clothes. To make it more intense, Blake was growling a nonstop litany of humiliating insults at her. Calling her at one point a worthless cum pig and making her oink like a pig and beg him to put his cock back in her mouth.

Blake had taken pictures of her, slapped her, spanked her, and choked her again and again. Her throat was raw, her body bruised, and Carmon had never felt more alive.

On the TV, porn from Carmon's favorites list played, not that she could see much of it. One of her eyes was practically glued shut from drool.

"There you go, you fucking worthless bitch... you fucking take it." She heard him say as he squeezed her nose shut taking her air from her again. Carmon tried to thrash, tried to get free, but Blake had her pinned. He didn't care if hurt her, and she loved that he didn't.

Then Carmon's world shattered. She heard the lock on the door turn over and the door opened... and there was Ariel. Carmon didn't know if Blake had heard her but at first, he didn't stop. His cock continuing to slam into her throat.

"Don't stop for me." She heard Ariel say as she saw her friend look down.

"Holy shit Mom... I ... we.." Stammered Blake his cock going instantly soft and falling from between Carmon's lips.

"It's o.." Ariel started

Turning over Carmon interrupted her.

"Ariel... it's not..." Carmon started.

"What? What it looks like. It looks like my son was face fucking my best friend, and his aunt."

Trying to collect herself Carmon stood up.

"Okay... Okay..." Carmon said more to herself than anyone else.

"I'm not mad Carmon. It's been a day of new things, and I've been worried about Blake for a while. Hell, I just found out today he had crush on you. Nice to see it's not unrequited." Ariel said

"You aren't mad?" Carmon asked not really believing it.

Ariel shook her head.

"Mom, this was my idea... I started it." Blake said.

"Sit down. Both of you." Ariel said in a tone Carmon had never her use before. They both sat, as awkwardly far apart from each other as possible.

Carmon's mind now catching up saw her friend was dressed in a way she had never seen before. She had on a pair of loose fitting black gym shorts that her tiny ass was hanging out of, and a Blink 182 crop top that showed offer her belly.

Ariel went over to the living room grabbed a chair set it down across from Carmon.

"You are a fucking whore." The words felt like a slap across Carmon's face.

"I.." Carmon started.

"When I want you to talk Carmon, I promise I will tell you." Ariel fixed Carmon with a gaze that froze her. She had never seen her friend like this.

"I don't have a problem with you being a fucking whore, Carmon. Hell, I don't even care that you are fucking my son. I care that at least we are honest about who we are." Ariel said.

Carmon sat transfixed. The power that her friend was projecting out of her small frame was unlike anything Carmon had ever seen.

"Mom..." Blake interrupted the silence.

"It's not like she could have told you without you freaking out." Blake quickly added.

"That's true. She couldn't. But a lot has changed. And I am not going to tell you Blake, who you can fuck and what you can do. I realize that wasn't good for you. So, if you want to come back here and fuck this whore, you can. But I will make sure that she treats you well." Ariel said shifting her gaze to Blake leaving Carmon with a cooling sensation of being out of the fire.

12