Beach Front Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was her friend saying though? Something had changed. What could have changed so much to make Ariel okay with her son fucking his aunt. It didn't make sense.

"Now, I am going to take my son home. If he or I text you, that is when you can contact us again. Not before. You got it, you fucking cock sleave?" Ariel spat at Carmon.

The shame burned Carmon's face. Her light olive skin turned pink. And yet, despite the absolute shame and humiliation she felt, something in her stirred.

"Yes Ariel." Carmon said looking down tears welling in her eyes.

"Get you things Blake." Carmon sat as Blake rose and gathered his things. She didn't know if she would ever see him again. She didn't understand what had happened. She didn't recognize her best friend, and she saw her nephew, the only man in a long time to make her feel alive, gathering his things.

When he was dressed, Ariel stood opened the door. Blake lingered for a second. He mouthed...

"I'm coming back. I promise." To her.

Carmon felt tears roll down her face unrestrained.

"Come on Blake!" She heard Ariel yell.

Blake walked out the door, and the door shut with a silent click behind him.

Carmon sat in the dim light of her one-bedroom apartment Porn of a girl who looked just like her playing on the screen and felt so completely broken by the day's events.

She pulled a blanked off the back of the sofa and wrapped it around herself.

"I'm sorry Blake." Was all she could whisper over and over as the sobs racked her.

12