Beach Fun

Story Info
Busty Aunt gets buried in sand at the beach.
2.4k words
3.93
23.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Cindy was relaxing on the beach in her lounge chair. The lounge was one of those short kinds that allowed her legs to rest directly against the warm sand. Elena and Robbie, her little niece and nephew, were making sand castles nearby while their mom was taking a long walk along the surf. After three days the sun had done a nice job of tanning Cindy's soft skin a honey brown on her legs, shoulders, and the top half of her ample bosom.

Behind her dark glasses she watched the kids out of the corner of one eye while she watched four virile, college-age boys playing a hotly contested game of beach volleyball. The boys were all about eighteen to nineteen years old, and their young muscles rippled as they spiked or dug out another hot serve.

The corners of Cindy's mouth were slightly upturned as she watched the oil-slicked skin of these four young men, straining and grunting and arguing various shots along the way. She absentmindedly untied both straps from around her neck and gently pulled the top edges of her dark one-piece bathing suit down an inch or more to let the sun caress her ample cleavage. The sun, wind and view gave her a heady feeling as she let her head sink back onto the lounger.

"Aunt Cin." shrieked Elena. "Will you help us make something?"

Opening her eyes, Cindy looked at her blonde-haired little niece and smiled.

"Of course, I will princess. What would you like to make?"

Robbie had a better idea. "Aunt Cindy, can we bury you in the sand?"

Cindy hadn't done that since she had been a teenager herself. But always enjoying playing games with her niece and nephew, she smiled and arose from her resting place.

"Okay, guys, where do you want me?" She answered.

Both Elena and Robbie were excited by the prospect of pushing sand over their fun-loving Aunt. Robbie came over and grabbed her hand and helped her sit near the foot end of the lounger. Since he was the older of the two at eight, he had some experience in the process. While Cindy watched and listened, he instructed six, year-old Elena to use her bucket and scoop a hollow for Aunt Cin to lie in during the burying.

Cindy helped a little as they raked off the hot sand down about six inches or so, the sand became a little cooler and slightly damp. Robbie motioned for Aunt Cin to lay in the depression they made for her. The little rascal was actually clever enough to scoop extra sand from the spot where Cindy's nice round ass would rest while they finished the job.

Before Cindy sat in the depression, she grabbed a towel and white beachcomber hat. As she positioned her backside in the two scooped-out depressions, she donned the hat. As she lay down, she placed the folded towel in back of her head to keep it slightly raised while they youngsters proceeded.

"Please be careful of my face guys. Don't want any sand in my eyes or mouth, okay?"

"Don't worry Aunt Cin, we'll be careful," promised Robbie. Both kids were smiling and laughing as they started shoveling hot sand onto Cindy's body. The warmth felt soothing as it covered her tan thighs and calves. Just for fun, Cindy placed her arms straight out to her sides as if she were making a snow angel, except this was the wrong season for snow.

As the kids worked diligently up her body, they started to push mounds of sand over her bare arms. They were just starting to carefully cover her tummy when an errant volleyball shot bounced right over their heads and landed on her beach chair. Two of the college boys came running over to retrieve it.

One of the boys retrieved the ball while the other one stopped to see what the kids were doing. His eyes lit up when he saw Cindy half buried in the sand.

"That looks like fun," he told Robbie. Like most younger boys Robbie was in awe of the teenagers and smiled at him.

"Want to help us bury our Aunt Cin?" Robbie proudly asked.

The muscular boy's eyes were glued to Cindy large breasts and cleavage staring up at him. He looked at his buddy with the ball, and said, "Sure, if your aunt doesn't mind."

"Okay with me, as long as you don't get the sand on my face or hair. Go for it." Cindy said as something of a challenge.

"Hey guys, come over here. Let's take a little break and help these kids bury their Aunt," He called to the other two.

The other boys came jogging over, and Cindy felt the color rise in her tanned cheeks as four sets of eyes all seemed glued to her big titties. She was enjoying their attention while feeling a bit uncomfortable at the same time.

Meanwhile Robbie and Elena thought it was cool to have "big boys" helping to play with them.

Two of the boys sank to their knees on both sides of Cindy, and heaped extra mounds onto her arms, covering her hands to her armpits. Cindy felt like she was bound to the sand. While they worked on her arms, the other two boys moved two of the lounge chairs to either side of their "captive" to give her some protection from someone walking along the beach and stepping on her. They also moved her oversized beach bag directly in back of her head effectively blocking her head in that direction.

As her little niece and nephew continued covering her feet and legs, all four of the sweaty teenagers started to cover her from the waist up to her neck. Using their hands, they shoveled mounds of sand against her ribs and over her belly. The two boys nearest her head, started to pick up handfuls of hot sand now, and let it drain in a stream onto her bare chest at the top of bathing suit top. Cindy had a mild panic attack when she realized that the top of suit was still partially, folded down a bit, and the straps were still untied. She relaxed as she felt the sand caressing her skin and filling the cleft between her breasts giving her some form of modest protection.

More than once, she felt a droplet of sweat drip off the boys' faces onto her cheek and neck as they worked.

As two blonde-haired boys dumped more sand across her belly and chest, Cindy's panic renewed as the heavy sand started working its way under the top of her swimming suit. She felt the materials being pushed lower and lower with each handful of hot sand. The other two boys were now busy pushing heaps of sand over her feet and legs along with Robbie and Elena.

When she had first laid down in the depression for her niece and nephew, her feet were about one foot apart. As the devilish teens pushed more sand over her feet and between them, the result was like the snow gathering on the front end of a snow plow. It was pushing the other sand ahead, not unlike the waves she was watching, and wedged her feet further apart with each mound they pushed.

Cindy looked to both sides and saw that the nearest people on their beach were a good fifty feet away and preoccupied with their own lives. She relaxed and felt the tension leaving her as the warm sand encased her body.

"Why don't you take your little sister and these sand buckets and go fetch some water for us?" the one boy asked Robbie.

Robbie looked at his Aunt Cin for approval.

"It's okay honey, just stay right in front of me, so I can see you as you get the water."

The teen explained to Robbie that water would be needed in order to pack the sand properly, and he'd be a big help if they got it for them. Not wanting to disappoint his new-found friends, Robbie and Elena picked up the two buckets and headed towards the water.

The boys sitting right next to Cindy were now patting the sand over her belly and breasts and the rhythmic tapping felt erotic and soothing as the steady vibrations pulsed the sand against her skin. When the little ones departed for water, the other two had now taken up position at her feet, and were plowing more sand between her feet. Her toes were still uncovered and each wave of sand wedged between her ankles and calves, pushing her legs wider apart. The waves of sand eventually pushed between her parted thighs.

Cindy glimpsed her niece and nephew down at waters' edge, playing with their buckets, not in any particular hurry to fill them.

Looking into the eyes of both teenagers patting the sand over her torso, she saw the concentration they were devoting to covering her, and felt a twinge when looking down their well-toned bodies, that both had erections pressing out the front of their swimming suits.

When Elena and Robbie returned with the buckets, The college boys directed them to slowly pour the water over her covered but outstretched arms first. Cindy felt the cool water seep through the sand as they emptied the buckets. As they packed the wet sand onto her arms and hands, Cindy felt more and more helpless to escape as the sand over top of her limbs was starting to feel a little like concrete holding her fast. The boys quickly dispatched the kids for more water.

With her arms now feeling like she couldn't move them if she wanted to, Cindy watched as all four boys now looked at each other, as if thinking, What next?

The two, kneeling next to her ribs saw that the straps of her suit top were still protruding out of the sand... Each boy grabbed one of the ends, and slowly pulled the straps down towards her feet. Cindy felt the little bit of fabric covering her titties being pulled lower until the hot sand was now touching her bare nipples only a small space below the surface. Since the chairs on either side provided some cover and the boys bodies also blocked any view, she relaxed and let the boys have their fun. The boys quickly shoved handfuls of sand over the straps. The boys were now drizzling more sand over her belly and breasts and making smoothing motions as if they were sculpting something. She could feel her nipples getting very erect as the hot sand and vibes from their hands made frequent trips over and around them.

One of the other boys had now started to walk on top of the sand mound between her lower legs and his weight was driving her legs ever wider as he carefully placed on foot in front of the other and walked between her knees and thighs. Had she been lying on top of the sand on her blanket, most people would have thought she was being lewd in her current position. Buried several inches under a few hundred pounds of warm sand, her splayed limbs felt relaxed, which belied the tension building in her body.

Robbie and Elena returned yet again with more buckets of fresh seawater. The one golden haired leader of the group, told them to slowly pour the water over her belly and down to her knees. She felt the coolness reach her already wet pussy as many pounds of sand pushed against her cloth covered slit.

Despite the heat, Cindy shuddered from the sensations of hot sand pressing against her body, the coolness of the seawater, while gazing at the tents all four boys seemed to have pitched in their tight trunks.

Several more trips to the ocean's edge and many more gallons of water poured onto her casing made Cindy feel like she was diving deep underwater and the pressure kept building.

Cindy had lost track of how many buckets of water had been added, and now the four teens were smoothing and patting the sand down firmer upon her sand casing. The rhythmic pounding and smoothing motions by teens eight hands were directed from about mid-thigh to her chest area.

To keep her little niece and nephew occupied, they were dispatched to look for driftwood and shells as decorations. The four teens were situated on each side of Cindy by twos, and the two nearest her were smoothing the packed sand-mounds over her bare breasts. Even though dry sand is quite abrasive, the now wet powder felt good against her swollen nipples.

The teenagers kneeling next to her wide hips were using both hands to smooth and pack the firm casing over her lower half. Each pat or slap upon the sand send shock waves of delight the few inches below the surface to her widely spread labia. The cloth of her swimsuit was doing a good job at keeping the irritating sand from invading her moist pussy, but the steady pounding was driving Cindy mad. The boys were unsure what to do next, as they continued the smoothing and pounding, when their "captive" eyes caught the eye of the blonde haired kneeling next to her hip.

"A little harder if you don't mind," Cindy told him in a very quiet voice.

Taking her cue, all four boys, now sweating profusely, their muscles straining in the hot sun, smacked the sand with more force and tempo. It surprised them when a minute later, their captive shuddered somewhat violently and said, "GODDDD" as she came right there on the public beach. As a second tremor came over her, the boys had slowed the pounding motions almost to a stop and watched her with huge grins, until finally one of the them asked, "Are you okay M'am?"

It took Cindy several seconds to answer him, "Oh Yes, I'm better than just Okay," and laughed like she had just told them a private joke.

At Cindy's direction, the young men placed her beach robe over her, and helped to pull her upright. Cindy did her best to cover her exposed sand-covered breasts and started to dust off as much sand as possible.

Finally, they helped her up to her feet, and Cindy pulled up the top and tied the straps back around her neck. The boys now feeling a little sheepish, said goodbye as Cindy spotted her niece and nephew with their mom, down at the water's edge. Her sand-covered body drew a few stares and smiles from others as she walked into the surf for a quick bath.