Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 01

Story Info
College guy finally gets to play with Cheryl's big tits.
8.6k words
4.76
72.9k
147

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brett9
brett9
180 Followers

My name is Brett. I was a shy kid growing up, basically from birth right through high school. I was terrified of approaching girls. But I started to gain some confidence in junior and senior year when I went through a growth spurt and started working out, and all of a sudden I wasn't a thin, scrawny kid anymore. I started getting noticed by girls and told that I was cute.

I am white, 5'11", brown hair and blue eyes, with a fairly athletic build and an outgoing personality. I started making more friends, and those friends tended to be girls. I was the "nice guy". And as the saying goes, nice guys finish last. Girls loved being friends with me but I was always afraid to make a move due to lack of confidence and experience. That all started to change after high school when I had my first real relationship with a red headed girl named Molly. She had a pretty smile and nice tits with awesome nipples. She also helped my confidence by telling me I was well endowed. My cock is 9 inches long, and i was unaware that this was above average. But Molly held it in her hands and literally said "Oh my God. You have one...big...dick." We had been dating over a year when I decided to go away to college. We had our problems but decided to try and make a long distance relationship work. Little did I know how hard that was going to be once I got on campus.

I came from a small town so when I arrived at college and saw all the beautiful girls it was like walking out of the desert and seeing an oasis. Girls of all shapes and sizes, races and types. And they were gorgeous. I love a pretty face and a girl next door type of cuteness. I'm not into the skinny, rail thin, supermodel type. I like girls with some curves and an hourglass figure. A girl with some nice hips and ass always got my attention.

However, my real weakness has always been for a nice set of tits. I'm a definite boob guy. They didn't necessarily need to be big, but that definitely was a bonus. And by the time I started watching porn and some of the big tit models, including classic porn with Christy Canyon getting tittyfucked, I fantasized constantly about being able to fuck a girl's tits until I came all over her. I was able to fuck Molly's tits, but just barely. She had to shrug her shoulders in to get her C cup breasts to wrap around my cock, but she made it work and was the first girl to make me cum that way.

I made friends quickly in college. Some girls were interested in being more than just friends but they all knew I had a girlfriend back home. But during freshman orientation I met Cheryl, and instantly I had a connection with her. We got along great, and I loved her personality and sense of humor. We saw most things the same and came from similar family backgrounds so we could relate well to one another. Cheryl was white but she's Italian so her skin had a slight olive complexion to it. She had a beautiful smile and pretty green eyes and long sandy blonde hair down to the small of her back. She was shorter than most of the other girls at just over 5 feet tall, which gave her a girlish quality and you might not guess that she was 18.

Although Cheryl was not tall, she was very voluptuous but not heavy by any means. She had a nicely toned body, with muscular legs from cheerleading in high school. She had this tiny little waist that flared out into really nice hips and an ass that looked great in a pair of tight jeans. The kind of hips that made you just want to grab them with both hands and bang her really hard. She told me that she always got plenty of attention from guys because of her ass. But what really got your attention were her great tits. They were 34D or DD depending on the bra, and those massive jugs on that little frame made them seem even more enormous. Although I had a girlfriend and Cheryl and I were just friends, I found her breasts to be very distracting and often masturbated thinking about her and what those tits must look like.

Cheryl always gave me plenty of material to fantasize about, too, because she often wore tight tops with plunging necklines that showed plenty of cleavage, which also made it very difficult for me to maintain eye contact with her without staring down at her ample chest. And since I am almost a foot taller than her I would always have a perfect view down her shirts, which would often result in me walking around semi-hard the whole time we were together. I suspected that she caught me looking more than once but she hadn't confronted me on it. But it wasn't just me. Whenever we would go I would catch guys checking her out as we passed by.

Cheryl's breasts were not only big but I could tell they were firm and perky for their size because many times I would go to her dorm room at night to hang out and she'd be wearing a T shirt with no bra and her boobs didn't seem to sag at all. That was always a turn on too, especially if it was a thin shirt and she walked in front of the desk light. Oh how I wanted to get my mouth and my cock on those amazing tits. Every time I would leave her room I would get a hug. Since I was so much taller her head only came up to my chest and I would usually squeeze her extra tight because I liked the feel of her tits against my stomach and I could feel that they were super firm and that just make me go home and jack off thinking about fucking her and blowing my load all over her.

I sometimes masturbated two or three times a night thinking about that amazing rack. So yeah, by the end of the first semester we were spending at least part of almost every day together and I had a major crush on her. It also didn't help that I hadn't been home to see my girlfriend in months, so I was constantly walking around with a semi-hard on dying for sexual release.

All that being said, she was single and I had a girlfriend, so we were just friends..

Until one fateful night.

We had one class together that semester and we had an exam coming up. We planned to meet after classes, pick up dinner from the campus center and take it back to her room to eat and study. Her roommate Kim, who was also smoking hot, was gone for a few days so we would have the room to ourselves. Cheryl had recently gotten into theatre, and opening night was coming soon and they were rehearsing in full costume. Between being a full-time student and working two jobs to put herself through college and doing theatre, Cheryl was really stressing out. I offered to pick us up dinner so she could just head straight to the dorm. I also told her that I already knew the material for the exam pretty well and I would help her study so she'd be ready for the exam. She was so grateful and hugged me kissed me on the cheek and ran off to class. I remember watching her ass as she walked away in those tight jeans. So hot. I hated to see her go, but loved to watch her leave!

I got our dinners and managed to get into her dorm and waited outside her locked dorm room. After about 15 minutes the door down the hallway opened and Cheryl came through the door. As always her good looks stopped me in my tracks and I just watched her walk down the hallway towards me in her low cut top and tight jeans that hugged her hips. Knowing she was late, she was walking fast, and her boobs were bouncing with each step underneath her shirt and I was helpless to keep myself from staring. Watching them bounce like that just made me think about what they would look like if I had her on her back fucking her hard and I knew I made a mental note to remember that image for a future jerk off session. My eyes just zeroed in on her tits as she approached me.

"Hi Brett. Sorry I'm late." Her cute, bubbly voice snapped me out of my boob-induced trance and I looked up and made eye contact.

"Hi. That's OK no problem. I haven't been waiting long." I was sweating, partly because she makes me so horny and partially because I was hoping she hadn't caught me staring at her chest. I lowered the "to go" boxes I was holding to waist level, hoping that she wouldn't see the erection that I was sporting.

She unlocked the door and we went inside. She put her bags down and took her shoes off while I got dinner out. She went to her drawers and pulled out a t shirt and shorts and turned to me.

"Do you mind if I change real quick before we eat? It's been a long day and I just want to get comfortable."

"Sure, I don't mind. Go ahead I'll....I'll turn around."

"OK thanks."

This was a new thing she had been doing with me recently. Changing while I was in the room. A new form of sexual torture but like a moth to a flame I couldn't resist it. I often wondered if she knew what effect it had on me? The first couple of times I didn't look but recently I had been peeking. And this time was no exception.

I turned around pretended to look at my textbook while I listened to her rustling around in her closet behind me. After 10 or 15 seconds I quietly looked over my shoulder at her. She had her back to me so I couldn't see anything, but I watched her pull her tight tank top off revealing her toned back and a white bra that she wore underneath. It had three clasps in the back, which I'm sure was necessary if that bra was to have any chance of supporting those huge tits. I watched intently as she unhooked each clasp, one, two, and three, then grabbed the front of her bra and shrugged her shoulders forward as the bra straps fell from her shoulders. God I wish I could see those tits but her back was to me, and all I could see was the rounded sides of her breasts protruding out from the side of her frame.

She put on a white loose fitting shirt over her head that hung below her waist. Then she pulled her jeans down, shifting her weight back and forth a little to get her jeans past those nice hips, then leaning forward as she pulled them off. Her long t-shirt unfortunately covered much of her ass as she pulled her jeans down but I did get to see the bottom of her ass as she leaned over to step out of them. She was wearing a matching white thong and I could just barely see the fabric protruding from her lower ass cheeks. She put on the pair of orange shorts she had picked out and as she pulled them up over her ample ass I saw the back of her shorts get stuck on her lower ass cheeks and she had to pull the waistband out a little to navigate them over her ass. This partial strip tease had made my cock as hard as a rock and I wanted to keep staring but at this point I turned back towards the wall, knowing that the show was over and not wanting to get caught.

After a few more seconds she said "OK you can look."

I turned around, holding my textbook at waist level so as to conceal my raging boner. There she was with that cute smile, her blonde hair hanging down, and I was captivated as usual. Wearing that t-shirt and orange shorts, she reminded me of a Hooters girl as she walked towards me and sat on her bed and chatted for a bit. Then she got up and walked over to her bag to get her notebook I watched her muscular legs toned from cheerleading and her cute little feet move and her bubble ass jiggle with each step as she made small talk with me. I loved her bubbly personality. She was the perfect mixture of cute and sexy.

We ate dinner and started studying. Cheryl was really smart but I quickly realized that she did not know the material for the test tomorrow very well at all. I walked her though everything we needed to know. She had lots of questions and I helped her understand everything and even quizzed her on some things, making jokes whenever I could so she wouldn't feel so stressed. I got her laughing and the more relaxed she got, the better she learned the material. I had also picked up a package of M&M's (her favorite) and I would feed her one every time she got a question right. I made a point to give her the green ones, since those were her favorite for some reason.

After about two hours, she was confident that she was ready for the exam and was feeling more relaxed. She suggested that we lay down and watch a movie, a plan I gladly accepted. Cuddling on her bed watching movies was another thing we had been doing recently. Nothing sexual or anything, but I loved just lying next to her. I would get to smell her hair and her body lotion.

Sometimes I would brush up against her a little as we lay there and any contact with her skin would make my cock pulse. Sometimes I would lay on my back and she would rest her head on my shoulder. Other times we would kind of spoon, which was really nice. But in either of these positions I always had to be careful because I usually had a hard on when I was around her. Ask any guy with a 9 inch cock and they will tell you that when you get hard in public, it's really tough to hide it. It can really be embarrassing at times. And I didn't want to freak her out when we were laying together. So I tried to strategically place a pillow or the blankets in such a way to try and hide it.

This time she was lying on her side with her head on my shoulder. As we watched the movie she was making small talk and telling me about her day. I was engaged in the conversation but my eyes kept drifting down to her breasts since the shirt she was wearing was really low cut and I was getting an eyeful. She was kind of lying on her side so it squeezed her breasts together, enhancing the deep valley of cleavage even more than was normally visible. I could feel my cock getting hard again and the pants I was wearing did not do much to hide my erection. The mini "strip tease" she had done before coupled with the fact that I hadn't had the chance to jerk off in over a day was making it very difficult to keep the monster in my pants under control.

I tried resting my right hand over my crotch to hide it. But the tent I was pitching was pretty obvious and I could feel my pulse and breathing getting heavier which she must have noticed because her head was on my chest. From my vantage point, I couldn't see her face. I didn't know if she was watching the movie over our feet or looking at my bulging erection, or both. Damn her tits were making my mouth water and the tent in my pants even higher.

At one point she got up to microwave some popcorn and changed the subject to talking about theatre rehearsal. The part she was playing in the play was that of a child. It was not surprising that she got this role because height-wise she was smaller than most other girls on campus.

"I don't mind playing the role. It's kind of fun and I have some really funny lines. I just have my hair back in a pony tail and I bounce around stage acting like a kid. I can do that. Shit, I do that in my spare time anyway," she giggled.

"The only part I don't like is that to make me look like a kid, they make me tape up my boobs so the audience can't see that I'm large chested."

I obviously perked up at any discussion that involved her breasts, so now she had my undivided attention.

"They literally had my friend Megan take me in the back and I had to strip down to a tank top and she wrapped tape around and around my chest, and then put my costume over it. The tape was wrapped so tight that I could barely breathe, and my tits were so uncomfortable," she said as she casually rubbed the front of her boobs over her shirt, slightly lifting them as she did and then allowing them to fall back down.

"Ugh. They feel so much better now that I got that wrap off of me. But they are still sore."

I continued watching mesmerized as she rubbed her big rack over her shirt. I could see her nipples getting erect underneath. She must have noticed me staring although she didn't say anything. Looking at the impression of her hard nipples through her shirt had my jaw hitting the floor and literally made me wipe the saliva coming from my mouth. I knew she probably caught me staring that time but I just couldn't bring myself to look away from her chest. I was so embarrassed.

She paused then continued. "I'm just frustrated. And it doesn't help that the director keeps hitting on me. He's known to be sleeping with several of the cast members and he keeps asking to see me in his office and he says inappropriate things to me and wants me to stay after rehearsal is over. I don't like it." She sat down next to me on the bed and rested her head on my shoulder. She had done this many times before and I liked it when she got that close to me.

"I'm sorry that I'm complaining and venting. You probably don't want to listen to me going on about this. You're just so easy to talk to."

"That's OK," I said. "I'm always here for you if you need to talk. That director guy sounds like such an ass. And I'm sorry about your....your boobs....being sore. That can't feel very good." Then, not knowing what else to say, I blurted out. "I wish I could help you with that."

This made her sit up and laugh and before long we were both laughing. I think it was that nervous sexual energy in a room where two people are attracted to each other but nothing physical is happening. She kept talking as I watched. Every now and then she would lean forward and I would get a glimpse of her massive cleavage down her shirt. I was fixated on her big tits as they moved and swayed underneath the thin fabric of her shirt, the only physical barrier between me and those magnificent breasts. All the while she was just talking away, apparently not aware of the effect she was having on me. She leaned forward and extended the bowl of popcorn to me. Distracted and without thinking I extended my left hand out and grabbed a handful of popcorn. As I put the popcorn in my mouth she suddenly stopped speaking and the room was silent other than the movie playing in the background.

"Wow! You must really like this popcorn!" she said.

"Huh?" I looked up at her and noticed she was no longer making eye contact with me but instead was staring at my crotch.

To my horror I realized that in reaching out for the popcorn I had unintentionally moved the hand that was covering up my erection and now the bulging tent in my pants was in full view. I panicked and I dropped the popcorn in my hand onto the floor and move my hand back over in front of my pants, trying to conceal my erection.

"Oh my God you have a huge boner." Cheryl said and started laughing at me.

"No I don't... I...um...sorry," I stammered, not knowing what to say as I froze like a deer in headlights. What would she do? She and I were just friends and she knew I had a girlfriend back home. Would she kick me out of her room? Would I not be able to spend time with her anymore?

The tension finally broke when I heard her start giggling.

"It's OK Brett. Guys get erections. It's no big deal."

"They do? Uhhh I mean...yes, we do.". I stammered again. At this she smiled at me and the obvious predicament that I was in.

With a cute smirk on her face she became a little more serious. "It's been along time since you've been home, isn't it? You're obviously a little backed up, aren't you?"

That was the understatement of the year, I thought to myself. My hormones are raging and I could not wait to get this load out of me as my balls were aching. I knew that just from this interaction alone I would soon be back in my room vigorously jerking off thinking about her.

She look down at her shirt that had slightly draped open showing some cleavage and adjusted it to partially cover-up. "Sorry I guess it's partially my fault. Being away from your girlfriend you must be feeling sexually deprived and I didn't help matters much by changing in front of you I guess."

"No it's OK you did not do anything wrong. This is your room and you can do whatever you want."

"Yes but if that hard-on gets any bigger you're going to tear open the front of those pants and you might poke somebody's eye out with that thing on your way to your room tonight".

As I started to realize that she was not angry my feelings of embarrassment began to change back to thoughts of lust. I was still a little embarrassed but I just thought it was really hot that she was talking about my cock while staring at its outline.

brett9
brett9
180 Followers