Beach Games

Story Info
Beach Games episode of The Office with a twist.
2.8k words
4.36
10.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim always had a way with women. After hearing Pam's confession at the beach games he knew that he had two great women chasing him.

On one side there was Karen, she had a tight body and a no bullshit attitude. In the bedroom she was wild, with an insane sex drive. At times Jim would have to satisfy her multiple times a day especially when work was stressful.

On the other side was sweet innocent Pam. Although he hadn't gotten to feel the inside of her pussy. He was sure it was tight, perhaps tighter than Karen. She also had a tight body, large tits as well as a tight butt. He badly wanted to see Pam in action, so much so that he needed to set his plan in motion.

"I miss our friendship as well, I think we should meet and talk about everything after. Perhaps when we get back to the office later this evening? I just have a lot to get off my plate" Jim said as he approached Pam after her confession.

"Works for me, and I'm sorry if I made you or Karen feel awkward. But it needed to be said." Pam responded confidently.

Jim focused intently on Pam's response, the first part of his plan was now set in motion.

"Do you still love her?" Karen asked bluntly.

"I love you Karen, and I want to be with you. Listen, this evening Pam and I are going to have a conversation when we get back to the office. I think it would be good if you were there too, I'll come clean about everything and hopefully we can move forward." Jim responded.

"Ok that works, but just remember how much I gave up to be here with you. They offered me the regional manager position in Stamford." Karen retorted.

Jim was slightly annoyed that at a time where their relationship was in jeopardy, Karen was simply talking about her career.

The three of them awkwardly continued through the beach games, with Michael trying to lighten the mood. Jim was nervous about that evening but somewhat excited to see what will happen.

The group concluded the beach games and boarded the bus to return to the office. Oddly enough neither Karen nor Pam were interested in exchanging pleasantries. Finally they arrive back to the office, everyone else heads straight for their cars and one by one the three go upstairs to have this chat.

Pam and Jim were the first in the office, Jim pointed to the conference room. Pam changed out of her sandy beach clothes and had on her signature tight sweater and yoga pants. Both of them accentuated her great assets. Pam quietly entered the room and took the first seat.

Just as Jim was about to walk in, Karen entered the office. Karen too had changed now and was in a more casual sweatshirt with tight pants on. She appeared flustered but also walked into the conference room. The tension was palpable, Karen and Pam both locked eyes when she entered. Karen took a seat next to Pam, both of them curiously looking at Jim. Jim closed the door

"Look I called both of you to clean the air, I need you both to know how important you are to me in my life." Jim announced.

"Pam I was in love with you before Stamford, you knew that and you pushed me away. That was your decision, I'm now happy with someone else." Jim said.

Pam knew this was heading downhill quick and was looking for the nearest exit so she can go cry. Karen on the other hand was internally laughing at Pam, she knew she had Jim.

"I know both of you are desperate for my affection, and that is why we are going to try to decide who I'm going to stick with the old-fashioned way." Jim confidently said. On the exterior Jim appeared to be confident, internally he was extremely scared that this could get reported to HR or worse. He could lose out on both if they figured out what a loser he is.

"What do you mean the 'old fashioned' way?" Karen responded. Karen was baffled that she would still have to compete with Pam even though she had already won.

Pam was listening intently, she knew if this fell through with Jim she would possibly go into a deep depression.

"I'm going to have sex with both of you right here right now. I will decide whose pussy I want to continue fucking in the future. Both of you to me are somewhat identical in appeal but I need to have sex with both of you to decide. Although I would like to just have a threesome, I can have sex with you individually to decide." Jim said.

The energy in the room completely changed, both Pam and Karen were baffled at the proposal. Karen had mixed feelings about this, she obviously was upset with Jim to even put her in this situation. However, her pussy was starting to get a little wet at the possibility. She secretly hoped for a threesome rather than individual fucking.

Pam on the other hand knew that she could have Jim in the bag if she wanted him. She hadn't had sex in 6 months and knew her pussy was tight.

Jim took the silence in the room as an opening to have a threesome. He quietly picked up some of the pillows on the couch and pushed them to the side.

He pulled out his uncircumcised penis and took off his pants and boxers and tossed them to the side. He then sat on the couch and started stroking himself, precum was already glistening near the tip of his cock. Both women were intently looking at him from their seats then looking at each other.

They both stook in unison and walked to the back of the room. Pam sat to the left of Jim, and Karen to the right. Jim immediately began aggressively making out with Karen. As Karen wrapped her manicured hands around his cock. She slowly started stroking him, as the head of his cock was slowly being exposed and retracting.

Jim then turned to Pam and started kissing her, their tongues clashed. Pam could feel a damp feeling in her underwear. Pam wrapped her hand around the tip of Jim's cock while Karen had the base. Both stroked his cock in unison as Jim moaned with pleasure.

Karen then stood up, and removed her sweater to reveal a black bra holding in her big tits. Pam stood and did the same as Jim eagerly watched and continued stroking his cock. Both women were obviously sizing each other up. Pam was wearing a yellow bra with tiny sunflowers on it.

Pam approached Karen and started making out with her, she reached around and unclasped her bra. Karen wasn't going to be upstaged by Pam so she did the same. Both women were now kissing as both bras fell to the floor.

Jim almost came upon this site, Pam looked quite erotic standing there in only yoga pants as she and Karen made out. Karen looked incredible as well, she was way more fit than Pam. Jim then stood up and completely removed his pants as well as shoes and shirt. He was completely naked in front of both women now.

When he stood Pam broke the embrace with Karen and looked down at Jim's cock. It was thick, uncircumcised and quite veiny. Jim's balls also hung quite low, they were big looked very masculine. This was Pam's favorite type of cock, she took one of her hands and started playing with Jim's balls. She took his large balls in her hand and started massaging them, Jim's eyes rolled back as she did this.

Karen proceeded to remove her pants and underwear as well, and was standing there completely naked as well. She moved towards Pam and helped her remove her yoga pants and thong. All three were now standing in the conference room completely naked. Their three mouths met in sloppy kisses all around.

Jim of course took in the full view of Pam. She was thick in the hips with a fat ass. She also had more of a motherly body then Karen who was more toned. He had never had a threesome and never wanted these moments to end.

Pam, standing to the left of Jim, continued massaging his big balls. As Karen took hold of his shaft, she began stroking him hard. The head of his cock was painfully wanting to be exposed, as more precum began to accumulate.

Karen then pushed Jim back so now he was sitting on the couch. Both women sat next to him, with both asses in the air they got at eye level with his cock.

Karen licked from the base of his shaft to the tip, Jim's cock twitched as Pam continue massaging his balls. Karen then took the exposed head of Jim's cock and began to lick it. She retracted his dick head skin and stuck her tongue in between the skin and his dick head. Jim moaned with extreme pleasure.

Karen deep throated Jim's cock and gagged twice, she then removed the cock from her mouth. Saliva and precum mixed into a frothy mix which left a trail from his cock to her mouth. She then handed his cock to Pam.

Pam began to ferociously gulp down Jim's cock as she stroked his shaft. Karen took control of the situation and began licking Jim's balls.

Jim looked down and this was a site to see. Pam looking right back up at him, as she gulped his dick down, and Karen looking up at him as she took one of his balls in her mouth.

After more sucking from Pam both women got on their knees on the floor. Jim removed his cock from Pam's mouth and immediately put it into Karen's mouth.

After a single pump he then removed it from Karen and put it in Pam's mouth. He kept alternating between 10-15 times. Jim moaned with extreme approval as he was testing each of their mouths. Pam gave a mean blowjob and he liked that she played with his balls a lot as well. Karen could deep throat though and loved licking his balls.

Jim decided to take a break and was surprised when both women began making out. Pam continued stroking while they made out as Karen played with his balls. Jim stuck his cock in between they lips as they made out. So essentially they were making out with Jim's cock in between them.

Both women in unison licked the sides of his cock. As Pam sucked on the head, Karen licked the sides of the shaft. Jim was moaning with extreme levels of pleasure. The conference room at this point was a sight to see. Both women's heads were bobbing up and down on Jim's crotch, Jim felt like a god.

Jim then stood up, he put one leg on the arm of the couch and rested his shaft on Pam's face. He then inserted his cock into Pam's mouth, Karen did her part and got under Jim's balls. Pam was sucking Jim off and Karen was under Jim's balls with them resting on her face.

Pam reached around and stuck her middle finger into Karen's moist pussy. She moaned with the surprise insertion. Karen did the same thing to Pam, so essentially now everyone in the room was feeling pleasure.

From here Jim finally decided it was time to penetrate Pam. He had her stand up and began making out with her. Karen continued her job of sucking on his fat balls. Pam did as she was instructed by Jim and bent over on the couch. Finally her fat ass was in sight of Jim, he was extremely turned on.

Jim proceeded to spank and kiss Pam's ass, he proceeded to spread her cheeks and stick his whole face in her pussy. He stuck his tongue deeply into her pussy, Pam let out a guttural moan of pleasure. Karen continued to play with Jim's balls but gradually began to deep throat his cock again. Jim was in heaven, he moaned with extreme approval as he tongue fucked Pam's pussy.

Jim removed his cock from Karen's mouth and lined it up with Pam's slit. Karen in this moment was somewhat disappointed that Jim was so eager to fuck Pam.

Jim pressed the head of his cock against Pam's exposed lips. He felt a great deal of tension against the head of his dick, he proceeded to push it harder. Finally his dick head penetrated Pam, he let out a huge moan.

"Oh my god, your pussy is so fucking tight." Jim exclaimed as the head of his dick was finally inside Pam. For the most part Karen was just watching. Pam was bent over on the couch as her boyfriend was slowly starting to work up pace.

Jim for his part was trying his best not to cum upon penetration. He meekly pumped his cock inside of Pam about 6 times before he felt a huge cumshot coming. He removed his cock immediately, at which point Karen put it back into her mouth.

Jim decided to alternate between Pam's pussy and Karen's mouth. He would pump his dick into Pam 3-4 times then remove and insert it into Karen's mouth.

Jim stood Karen up as well and had her bend over on the couch, the same as Pam. Her arms extended over the back of the couch while her ass bent over. Her pussy lips moist and ready for penetration. Jim decided to penetrate Karen next. He removed himself from Pam, and immediately thrust himself into Karen.

He penetrated Karen in one stroke, balls deep. Both let out a guttural moan, Pam just watched as she decided to suck on Karen's nipples.

Jim as always was eager to fuck Karen, he started working up a strong pace. Karen for her part was moaning and opened her legs wide to allow Jim to go balls deep with each stroke.

Pam decided at this point to rub Jim's balls as he penetrated Karen. Jim removed his cock from Karen and decided to insert it back into Pam. Both women remained bent over as they eagerly waited for Jim to penetrate. Jim would pump his cock into each of them 2-3 times then remove and move onto the next.

As he penetrated Pam he eagerly gave her ass a firm slap, leaving a red handprint on her ass. He moaned quite louder when inside Pam than with Karen. Karen noticed this and not wanting to disappoint Jim would try and clench her pussy muscles when his cock was inside.

Finally Jim decided to change positions, he laid down on the couch and instructed Karen to ride his fat cock. Pam did her job and got back on her knees, she began sucking his balls as this all unfolded. Jim moaned with extreme pleasure. He removed his cock from Karen at which point Pam took it into her mouth and began giving him a good blowjob.

Pam then removed Jim's cock from her mouth and aligned it back with Karen's pussy. Jim knew he couldn't last much longer. As he fucked Karen he knew he wanted to cum inside both of them.

Jim at this point could barely last, he instructed Pam to get in the same position next to him. He wanted Pam to ride his cock. He removed himself from Karen and proceeded to fuck Pam. There was a thick frothy mix all over Jim's cock as it was a mix of Karen's juices and Pam's saliva.

Jim was at a loss for words, both women were performing incredibly. Jim began pumping his cock in and out of Pam with purpose. He felt a strong cumshot coming. At this point he had no choice.

"I'm cumming! Pam your pussy is so fucking tight." Jim screamed. He pumped two loads into Pam. Then he held his next cumshot in, he aggressively pushed Pam off and immediately grabbed Karen. He then proceeded to empty his load into Karen, effectively impregnating both women.

He dropped load after load into Karen, this was the best sex of his life.

After all of the cumshots, he slowly began removing his cock from Karen's tight pussy. After it was removed Pam immediately took it into her mouth to suck the remaining drops out.

Jim's cock softened in Pam's mouth. As he just laid there trying to digest what just happened. Both women decided to curl up next to him. Pam's hand resting on his balls, as Karen continued to stoke his soft shaft.

Jim knew both of the women were waiting to hear who the winner was, and at this point Jim had no idea. Both had pussies so tight, and knew how to suck his balls and shaft.

"I'm going to need some time to digest what just happened" Jim said. Both women looked disappointed. Jim prayed they would not lose interest in him after this event. I'll let you know of my decision next week.

Pt 2 coming soon.