Dinner Party Pt. 01

Story Info
A twist on the dinner party office episode.
3.1k words
4.19
12.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll never believe this it looks like my apartment has flooded, Pam we better get going," Jim said. The obvious attempt to leave the party was foiled by Michael.

"You both don't need to go, in fact take Jan with you, she has a cousin who is a contractor he can help you assess the damage," Michael quickly responded.

"Yeah you're right Michael, why don't me and Jan go check out the apartment and take pictures, you and Pam sit tight here and finish getting dinner ready," Jim said.

With that Jim and Jan both left in unison, leaving Pam and Michael alone to figure out dinner and continue making drinks.

Pam looked at Michael "did you tell Jan that we dated in the past?"

Michael obviously flustered responded "yeah I may have mentioned that in the past, Pam she never would've dated a loser like me if I didn't have a good track record of pulling in attractive women."

Internally Pam knew that Michael was in the wrong but she understood why he had to make up such lies. She also realized her position to blackmail Michael into doing what he wants, of course will want a raise immediately at work. "Michael honestly if you wanted to experience dating me all you had to do is just ask" Pam said.

Michael intrigued responded "so what exactly do you have in mind?"

"Jim and I have been having a lot of issues lately and I think I have an opportunity to express some of my frustrations, if you don't say anything ever I'll treat you like my boyfriend for the next hour."

Michael could not believe what he was hearing, this was his dream girl. He didn't say it in the moment but he would break up on a moments notice with Jan for Pam if possible. "Michael, remove your pants before I change my mind about you being my boyfriend."

Michael absent mindedly mumbling to himself proceeded to remove his jeans. There was an obvious bulge near the crotch area with a slight hint of wetness near the dip of the bulge. "Michael you're already a little wet for me!" Pam exclaimed at the sight.

"Do a quick spin for me," Michael said holding up the camcorder with tripod. Pam sexily did a slow spin pushing out her ass as she looked directly into the camera. Michael made sure the camera was mounted properly looking right at the bed. He obviously didn't want to miss a single scene of the action.

One the camera was all set, Pam approached Michael and started aggressively kissing him she could feel his erection begging to be freed. Pam not wanting Michael to cum quickly figured she would torture him a bit.

"Michael I want you to eat my pussy," she said. She figured she wouldn't touch his erection just yet. Michael acknowledged the request and of course jumped at the chance to eat his secretary's pussy. He proceeded to spin her around so that he was eye level with her ass, he dreamed of this moment and wanted to savor every single minute.

Michael took a deep breath and slowly started to pull down Pam's tight white jeans. Her jeans gave way to reveal that Pam is wearing a black thong underneath. Michael at the sight thought he might faint. His erection in his boxers felt like it was on fire. Pam then also proceeded to remove her tank top to reveal a skin tight black bra. Michael immediately stood and tried to remove her bra to reveal her big tits.

Pam slapped his hand away and said "not yet Michael." Pam to her credit grabbed the back of Michaels head and pushed it directly into her ass. Michael quickly pulled down her thong and in typical Michael fashion gave it a good sniff.

The site of this turned Pam on more than anything she had ever seen, she knew she had him completely under her control. He would listen and obey her every command even if it could ruin his career & life. She loved this type of power and had never experienced it.

Michael got a little taste of heaven he immediately stuck his tongue directly into her pussy as deep as it would go. Pam let out a guttural moan as it felt very pleasurable for her. She leaned against the wall and Michael ate her pussy standing up from the back. Pam's asshole was directly at eye level as Michael hungrily devoured her pussy. He focused intently on her asshole as it looked like it was begging to be eaten next.

"Spread my cheeks," Pam said as Michael essentially put his entire face into her pussy. Michael placed both hands on her ass and proceeded to pull both cheeks apart hard. He finally removed his tongue from her pussy, and started licking from her pussy to her asshole. He kept her cheeks spread and kept licking from pussy to asshole over and over.

At this point Pam felt an orgasm coming, her first one of the day. The pressure in her neither regions was something she had never felt before, put it felt hot and heavy. She could feel Michael hitting all the right spots. She turned and made eye contact with him, and grabbed the back of his head forcing his tongue into her pussy yet again. Michael's tongue was working inside her pussy and he was swallowing as much of her juices as he could.

"Oh my god Michael your tongue is going to make me cum!" Pam screamed as she felt her pussy on fire. Michael to his credit intensified his tongue action inside her pussy as much as he could.

Pam came with so much force all over Michael's face, she didn't squirt but released a ton of pussy juice directly on his face. Pam let out a guttural moan, she felt her legs grow weak and stumbled backwards. Michael seeing this stood up and supported her. Pam felt weak in Michael's strong arms, as she whispered to him "Michael you ate my pussy so good, I can't believe I orgasmed all over your face."

Michael obviously thrilled just to be there exclaimed "I drank all of your juices as much as I could but there was a lot."

Pam now looked Michael directly in the face and started to gently kiss him again, she was still coming down from the massive orgasm. The room was hot and both of them were sweating Michael purposefully kept the room warmer, he believed that the hotter the room the more intense the pleasure would be (which at this point was proving to be true).

"Michael do you want to see my tits?" Michael could not believe that was even a question in that moment. All he could do is silently nod. Pam slowly removed her bra and kept her tits covered with her hands not exposing her nipples just yet. At this point Michael's boxers were completely soaked with precum. Pam still had yet to see his cock and she felt bad for torturing him so much with the wait.

"Michael your shorts are completely soaked in the front with precum, you must want me really bad." Pam standing right in front of Michael almost completely revealing her naked body to him slowly put her hands down. The site of Pam's big tits now fully exposed made Michael's cock painfully hard. More and more precum was coming out and Michael did not know how long he would last.

Pam finally started to work her hands lower and started rubbing the outside of his boxers. Michael just had a firm grip on her tits and was somewhat hypnotized, he dreamed of this moment for years and can't believe it finally came into fruition. Michael started to suck on her tits as her nipples hardened in his mouth.

Pam got lower so that his crotch was eye level, she looked up at Michael and made eye contact.

"Michael I'm going to pull out your cock and put it in my mouth. I want you to try not to cum as hard as you can." Michael agreed and Pam gently tugged at his boxers. Michaels cock sprang out and was thick and frothy with precum. His cock glistened in the light, neither of them had ever seen so much precum.

Michaels thick cock was veiny and uncircumcised. Pam had handled a bigger cock before but never one so thick. The head of his cock looked painfully large and red. Pam pulled the skin back to reveal the head of his cock. She then tugged at this skin so that his head disappeared again, a couple thick droplets of precum came and got on the floor.

She pulled the skin back and gently started flicking her tongue against his exposed head. Michael closed his eyes was ready for what came next. Pam opened her mouth wide and took as much of him in her mouth as possible she could only take about half of him comfortably. She closed her mouth around his exposed veiny cock and Michael let out a large guttural almost animalistic moan.

The inside of his secretary's mouth felt incredible, the sight was even better. Michael was getting a blowjob from his secretary in his condo where he was belittled by Jan regularly. The best part about this is that this was all being filmed via the camcorder on the tripod. He will jerk off to this footage for the rest of his life.

Pam continued milking his cock, she removed his shaft from her mouth and licked the head. She expertly tugged the skin back over the head of his cock. And stuck her tongue between the skin and the head of his cock, Michael looked down at this and didn't even know this was possible. He moaned with extreme pleasure and approval; Pam knew this was possible as she had sucked a cock before that had been uncircumcised.

Pam thought that Michael came a few times as she sucked him off, however it was just more and more precum. She couldn't believe how much precum he had in him but was impressed at his self-control. On the exterior Michael seemed to be performing well, but internally he was struggling mightily not to bust in his secretary's mouth.

Pam finally removed her mouth from him and told him to get on the bed, Michael defied her and said no he won't. "Continue sucking my cock until I say so." Pam loved hearing this she kind of liked when a man takes control, she thought Michael was a pushover but enjoyed hearing him defy her.

She expertly continued sucking him off, Michael feeling bold now started rocking his hips. Pam on her knees stopped sucking but left his cock in her mouth. Michael started fucking her face rapidly while saying a few mumbled words loudly. "Yeah take that cock in your mouth you little slut, Jan never let me do this."

After pummeling her mouth there was a thick frothy mix all over Pam's face, at this point her pussy was drenched as well. Both of their bodies glistened in the sun as they were both sweating quite heavily. Michael removed his shaft from Pam's mouth and slapped her across the face with it. He started to aggressively slap her face with his hard cock. Michael frequently enjoyed slapping women in the face with his cock but Jan never allowed him to do it do her.

Michael took his huge semen filled balls and rested them right on Pam's face. Pam took his balls in her mouth, as his shaft rested right on her face. Michael slowly began dipping his balls into Pam's mouth than quickly removing them essentially T bagging her over and over. Michael loved this sight, his secretary licking his balls as he essentially degraded her by slapping his shaft on her face. Pam took as much of Michaels large balls in her mouth as possible.

Michael grabbed Pam and stood her up, they instantly started making out and heading over to the bed. Michaels cock, was wet and ready to be engulfed in his secretary.

Pam did her part and got on the bed "do you have a condom?" Insulted by this question Michael immediately said he did not. Michael did have condoms on hand but no way he was going to wear one. There was no way he would not feel this pussy wrapped around his cock with any kind of obstruction.

"Ok Michael well I'm about to begin ovulating, this is my most fertile period you must pull out." Michael reluctantly agreed but secretly he knew he was going to do whatever he wanted.

"Which position do you want to take my pussy?" Pam asked.

"Pam enough of the chit chat, my cock is going in right now I cannot wait any longer," Michael responded. Michael pushed Pam down on her back and opened her legs wide. Her pussy glistened in the light and was ready for his cock.

With no warning or foreplay Michael took his shaft and shoved his all the way in with one stroke. Both Pam and Michael in that moment realized how tight she was and Michael almost came upon entry.

Both of them moaned together with extreme levels of pleasure, Michael meekly attempted to pump his cock in and out. But after 2 pumps he was on about to bust a huge nut inside of Pam. He realized he would have to wait a few seconds to let the pressure go down a bit. Pam could see he was in pain and decided to push the agenda. She slowly started to rock back and forth on her back. Michael pleaded "please no, I'm so close, I can't, your pussy is so tight." Michael's cock was gliding easily in and out of Pam with little to no resistance.

Michael somehow managed not to cum, and the pressure to cum slowly went back down. Beads of sweat were building up on Michaels body and were going all over Pam as she looked up at him. Her legs were wide open, and Michael was working up a pace. He was completely fucking her, pulling almost all the way out and then going in balls deep.

Both Pam and Michael locked eyes, Michael stared deeply into her eyes and never wanted this moment to end. After staring at each other both look down to see Michaels cock pumping in and out of Pam. The folds around her vagina were contracting around Michaels cock, and creating a pleasurable and wet environment for both of them.

Michael of course felt a strong orgasm coming, but he couldn't cum until she had cum. Michael was moaning loudly, and Pam was doing her part and supporting him. Michael pulled his cock all the way out of Pam, and before she could complain he pushed it back in. He repeated this at least 10-15 times.

Michael pulled out a final time and made Pam flip over so they could fuck doggystyle. Pam knowing this would make him cum instantly told him to hold off, she wanted to get on top. Michael agreed and laid down, Pam climbed on top and grabbed his shaft and guided it towards her pussy.

She gently lowered herself until he was balls deep ounce again. Pam took Michaels hands and put them on her tits. She stared longingly into his eyes as she worked up a pace.

The sight in the room was something to see, both of them sweating and working together. Michael doing his part not cumming, and Pam doing everything to try and make him cum. Pam leaned forward to give the camera a full sight of her ass gliding up and down on Michael's cock. Pam was taking Michael's cock in her tight pussy with ease, with each stroke she would go all the way to the tip and then take him balls deep. Michael in response would moan loudly and spank her, as he was overcome with pleasure.

Michael's cock was shiny with all of his precum and Pam's juices, a thick white frothy mix was accumulating at the base of his cock. They both scooted closer to the camera so that the lens was directly looking at Pam's ass and Michael's cock pumping in and out. Pam could feel an orgasm start building and she hoped that Michael could last through it. It was a brutal animalistic orgasm that was building.

"Michael, I'm going to cum hard all over your cock. Do not cum, my pussy is going to grip your cock hard." Pam said.

"Sure thing Pammy" Michael responded. With that Michael surprisingly picked up the pace from below, he was truly fucking her hard now. Pam more impressed with his stamina started to moan loud. She started screaming, and her pussy clamped down on Michael's cock. At this point Michael was in heaven, and he couldn't believe it. He was balls deep in his secretary, and capturing it all on film.

Michael started moaning as well, he was unaware of how tightly Pam's muscles would clamp down. He could no longer handle himself, he moaned loudly and busted a fat nut inside his secretary. Pam knew this would happen, she knew he wouldn't be able to control himself. Michael and Pam both moaning loudly as they both came together.

At this point Michael was balls deep and cumming side Pam, and Pam was coating his dick with her juices. Pam collapsed onto Michael in a sweaty mess. Michael was still pumping load after load into her, finally he stopped but left his cock in. He felt like a god amongst men, Michael was not sure if that was the biggest load he had dropped in a woman.

After a minute of laying there in silence. Pam slowly started to try and remove Michaels cock from inside of her. Michael did his part and slowly lifted her up. His cock was slowly going soft, and then finally was completely removed with a small but audible 'pop'.

At this point there was no doubt this was the biggest creampie both of them had ever experienced. A huge load came dribbling out of Pam's pussy, Michael just laid there not wanting to deal with the consequences of his actions.

Disappointed that the experience was over before Michael could fuck Pam doggystyle he let his issue be known. "Pam I never got to do doggy style, and I really wanted to" said Michael.

"Michael, honestly that is the least of our worries right now." Pam responded.

Michael stood up with his flaccid cock which was still coated with Pam's juices and walked over to the camera and zoomed in on the creampie before stopping the recording. Pam silently stood up and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Jan and Jim should be returning from his apartment flood at any moment if they haven't already.