Beach Girl Fun

Story Info
Lezzie Beach Girl Fun, First Night.
2.8k words
4.35
11.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of summer before heading off to college when my bff Patti and I decided to forsake our home beach of Coney Island for what we hoped was a fun adventure exploring the many beaches along the south shore of Long Island. Her brother Tim had headed off to Hawaii to try his hand surfing big waves and left his classic VW camper van parked right there in their driveway, so Patti found the key in his room and off we went.

Besides being bffs Patti and I were lovers. We often told people we were lesbians but we both dated guys from time to time. Sometimes the same guy at the same time, or two guys at the same time. We liked mixing things up and seeing each other have fun.

To be honest I could easily have "gone lez" for Patti. I was head over heels in love with her and she felt the same way about me. We were alike in so many ways yet so different in others. For starters she was a tall Irish beauty, 5'10", 120 lbs, slender but not a stick figure. She had curves in all the right places! Her breasts were 34b with pointy nipples that always seemed erect. She had red hair that was lush and wavy and wild (as was her bush!). You could spot her a mile away. I know this for a fact because one time we'd been wandering along a beach and had somehow gotten separated. At one point I looked up and spotted her way down the other end. For fun I paced it off and it was a full mile when I reached her!

Her eyes were pale blue and reminded me of the sea on a calm day when the sun was at a certain point in the sky. I could stare into them for hours and often did. She had a cute Irish nose with a sprinkling of faint freckles. They were the only freckles on her whole body, trust me I searched every square inch of her flawless white skin and never found a freckle besides the ones on her nose! And the funny thing is despite all the hours we spent on the beach every day she never tanned. But she rarely got a sunburn either!

I guess in fairness I should describe myself too. I'm 5'7", 115 lbs, 34c, olive-skinned, also slender but with a more athletic build than Patti. I tan easily and almost never burn. By the end of that summer I was literally almost black. We had also "borrowed" one of Tim's surfboards because I loved to surf especially just as the sun was rising. I had long black hair down to my ass and green eyes. Patti said they changed color and she could see the storm rising in them when my Sicilian temper was about to flare up. I guess I do have a tendency to erupt but never with her. In fact that whole summer we never once had an argument, not once. Which is amazing when you think of it as the Irish are just as short-tempered as us Sicilians!

The only time I saw Patti lose it was when we pulled into her driveway at the end of the summer. Tim was standing there right where his van was supposed to be parked looking pretty pissed off. He had returned a few days early from Hawaii and our plan to park the van back where he'd left it, no harm no foul, was suddenly out the window. He was about to lay into her over it when Patti jumped out the driver's side door and flung the key at his feet. And then to my amazement she laid into him with an Irish accent I'd never heard her use and I'd known her since kindergarten.

It went something like this with a heavy Irish brogue, "Not ONE word out of you Timothy Michael PAT-rick Mc________! I did you a bloody favor becuz yer van woulda sat there all freaking summer baking in the sun with four flat tires and a dead battery and rats nesting in the engine compartment! You should be thanking me for taking care of it. Not one scratch on it that wasn't there before you left for bloody Hawaii and with a fresh oil change and a full tank of gas, bejezzus!" Tim opened his mouth to say something but before he could utter one word she continued, "I don't advise that brother Timothy or I'll rip you a new one the likes of which you'll not soon ferget!" At that point Tim (I'd never heard anyone call him Timothy before) decided to call it quits and bent down to pick up the key.

Patti turned around and came over to my side of the van with a wink and a smile, "I guess I told him, eh, Tam? But let's not push our luck. Grab your bags and head home, I'll call you later". Mind you, that heavy accent was gone now when she spoke to me. I must have looked like an idiot with my jaw wide open and my green eyes bulging after her performance.

I was about to say something like, "What the FUCK, Patti??!!"

Then she reached in the open window and pinched my cheek with another wink. Suddenly that accent was back, "Get on with you now, you fat-ass Eye-talian wench! Can't yer see me bloody brutha is needing his van!" Holy shit! I didn't dare try to get past her by opening the door with her standing in front of it. Instead I scrambled between the front seats into the back, grabbed my beach bag and backpack then went out the side door and took off almost at a run. My house was just up the block and I stopped about halfway and looked back. Tim had gotten into his van and was parking it back in his spot. Patti was standing there with her hands on her hips looking like she was supervising him. Everything looked like it was in slow motion. Patti turned and looked up the street in my direction, her wild red hair was backlit by the sun and was like a halo of fire around her head. Even from this distance she looked like a goddess. A fiery Irish one! I raised one hand to shade my eyes looking into the sun at her. I guess she thought I had waved because she raised a hand back and it seemed like time stood still. If I had known that was the last time I'd see my Patti alive I would have dropped my bags and run back into her arms and never let go.

Well, dammit I never meant to jump to ahead to the end of that summer when I had just started talking about the beginning of it! We had so many fun and sexy adventures and maybe I can get myself back on track to tell about them. I guess it's been so many years and every time I try to recount it I find myself back at that frozen moment looking at my sweet, beautiful Patti, glowing in the sunlight holding her hand up waving goodbye to me.

Ok everyone, I'm back and ready to continue the beginning of the story.

We had poked along the shoreline exploring side streets and roads on our way to a campground for our first night. The afternoon was slipping away from us but we decided to look down one more street for a glimpse of the ocean. It went in a short ways and ended at a chainlink fence around what looking like a new construction site right in front of the beach. There was an older man starting to lock the gate as we pulled up. We told him our story and he said the campground was still a ways off. On asking about something closer he said not really. Then Patti blurted out, "Can we camp here tonight?"

He seemed surprised then said, "Well, I'd have to lock you in and you'd have to leave when I arrived to open the gate in the morning but I don't think anyone will bother you if you park behind that construction trailer and don't make any bonfires." We both were so excited we simultaneously kissed him on both cheeks. His face turned beet red and he smiled sheepishly. We pulled the van inside the fence and he locked it behind us and left.

Patti parked the van behind the trailer which blocked it from view of anyone who might drive down the street. We had an amazing view of the ocean beyond the beach and there wasn't a person in sight! They hadn't fenced the side facing the beach yet because other than the trailer there was nothing worth stealing so it was like our private beach. The sun was getting pretty low but we both wanted a dip in the ocean. They say great minds think alike and before you know it we were bare ass naked holding hands running down to the water's edge. There was a small series of waves breaking as we entered the water and stopped knee deep. One of our things was to constantly challenge each other and without speaking we knew a race was on. We let go our hands and on a count of three we dove in and started swimming out to sea. I should say we were both on the swim team during high school and were both strong swimmers.

Patti had a longer reach but I was more muscular and it was always a close match, usually one stroke apart. Our favorite was the 100 meter so we went flat out until we knew it was over. Patti had beat me by maybe half a stroke so she smiled happily and said, "Well?" I knew what she meant, of course, and smiled back happily. There was really no loser in our races. I sunk down below the surface and saw Patti's red tangle of a bush before my eyes. My hands held her long toned thighs as i pressed my mouth to her pussy and my tongue lapped at her barely covered clit then down her slit and into her pussy, it tasted mostly of salt water with a hint of her special flavor. She knew i'd stay down there tonguing her til i was blue in the face so at some point she grabbed my hair and yanked me up. I gasped for air when my head broke the surface and I only had time for one good breath before Patti put her mouth over mine and we kissed deeply.

When we broke the kiss Patti cried out, "My turn" and disappeared from view. I felt her familiar tongue inside me and moaned so loudly a seagull swimming nearby jumped like it saw a ghost! I was laughing so hard and cumming at the same time while pulling Patti's red hair. When she surfaced gasping I gave her that same one breath then kissed her open mouth. I told her about the seagull and we laughed like crazy then just bobbed in the swell as the last of the sun dipped behind the beach.

After a few hard strokes going back we seemed to both know our hearts weren't in it so we swam the rest of the way in slowly enjoying the evening air and the water and each other. We got to shore feeling like 2 mermaids as we lay naked at the waters edge half in and half out of the sea. Eventually we stood, then hand in hand we walked up the beach naked to our camper van.

It was the kind where the roof popped up so you could stand inside. We toweled each other off then wrapped the towels around our waists. Patti poured us each a glass of wine as I made us a salad then we sat on the floor of the side door opening with our feet in the sand looking out at the barely visible ocean. We could hear the small waves breaking on the shore. At one point I lay my head on her shoulder and she must have felt a tear because she asked, "You ok, Tam?"

I said, "Sure". Then I wiped my eye with the back of my hand. "Everything's perfect Patti, absolutely, freaking perfect!"

I took her wine glass and set it off to the side next to mine. We kissed and talked and kissed some more then we stopped talking and just kissed. We felt each others breasts and lay back on the floor of the van acting like two silly girls in love.

Finally we dragged ourselves up and closed the side door of the van. The back seat folded flat and created a decent sized bed. We pulled a sheet over us and resumed kissing and touching each other everywhere. One of us would nod off as the other continued then vice versa.

We'd nap and cuddle and kiss and neither of us seemed to want it to end but then we both just got too sleepy. We were all tangled together, both arms and legs intertwined, the towels heaped on the floor as our naked bodies held each other so closely. Not knowing what belonged to who and not caring.

We slept that way for hours until a slight sound woke me. Maybe it was a bird or some critter but I checked the time and knew if I wanted to catch a few waves before we had to leave I needed to get up now.

Which I did ever so carefully. Untangling myself from Patti was not easy and If i woke her I'd feel awful but somehow I managed it and stood. I put on a bikini because I figured there might be other surfers out. I climbed into the front seat and escaped through the passenger door, picking up the surboard I'd taken out of the roof rack the night before. It was still pretty dark as I made my way to the water's edge. During the night the waves had increased in size, not huge but worth surfing. I waded out a ways with the board on one side of me then hopped on it and started paddling out.

After I got past the last breaker I sat up and looked around me. Other than being with Patti this was my favorite thing to do, just sitting in the ocean in the near dark, bobbing up and down with the swells passing under me waiting for a wave. Not that I was in a hurry or anything but it was getting lighter by the minute in the pre-sunrise. I could see way off down the beach there were a few surfers paddling out.

Finally I looked behind me and saw a swell rearing up larger than the others and I knew it was "my wave". I swiveled around as I lay on the board and started paddling with both arms. There comes that point where you don't catch the wave, it catches you and you feel it propel you foward. I knew I had it and stood up. I rode it in then turned around and paddled out again.

The sun was just beginning to get above the horizon and it looked huge. I caught several more waves then I looked towards shore and there was Patti, my sweet beautiful Patti. She was wearing a green bikini that set off her gorgeous red hair made even redder and more gorgeous by the sun rising out of the ocean. I caught my last wave and hurried in to meet her. We kissed like we'd been apart for months rather than an hour at most.

I carried the board under one arm and had my other arm around her tiny waist as we returned to the van. We knew the watchman would be here any minute but Patti had tidied up and we could leave in a jiffy. She knew me so well and how after a sunrise surfing session I was pumped.

Before I could even ask she had untied her bottom letting it drop to the floor and sat on the edge of the bed. I pushed her back then kneeled between her long sexy thighs licking her pussy and tonguing her. It went on for a few minutes then we heard the honk of the watchman's horn. Omg! I pulled away and she quickly slipped her bottom back on. She jumped into the drivers seat, then I jumped into the passenger seat. We pulled up to the gate just as he unlocked it. and we were both smiling as he asked how our night was. We both said in unison, " It was great, thank you so much!"

He moved to the side and we all waved goodbye.