Beach Girlfriend

Story Info
She encounters another female on the beach on night.
906 words
4.37
7.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For whatever reason I couldn't sleep. Middle of the night but the beach called to me. I slipped on a light sundress, flip flops and went down to the water. The house we had for the summer was a block from the ocean, I didn't have far to go to get between the dunes and lay a towel down on the packed sand. There was only moonlight so I was wrapped in a cozy shadow. The noise of the waves gave me peace. I sat and stared out.

I don't know how long I was there but another girl came and asked to sit with me, I invited her to share my towel. We sat close and didn't talk, didn't feel the need. I felt almost drunk on the sound of the water lapping at the shore. We leaned into each other. The warm body next to me was a comfort.

The waves came in a steady succession, time passed without our notice. Somehow it came to pass the she was I were holding hands, the she was stroking my arm, we were laying next to each other on the towel. My hand stroked her long beautiful shiny dark hair. It felt like silk under my fingers. When I reached the tip I kept dragging my fingers down her body. Playing with the hem of her shorts and the touching her soft leg.

Her hand caressed my face, its thin delicate fingers lightly passing over my eyes, nose, cheek. then when her hand came to my mouth, I kissed the palm. Held it to my lips. Now we were facing each other, our noses touching. Our nipples hard and rubbing through the fabric against each other. I could feel her shallow light breathes on my face and was barely breathing myself.

Enclosed in the darkness and alone, this seemed like an erotic exotic dream. But it was so real. When this stranger touched me, I felt my skin blaze as if on fire. My body crawled with need for more. Our legs were twined together, we couldn't get closer if we tried.

Everything was in slow motion. Her soft hand slid up my leg and under the edge of my loose dress. It stuck to my body, skimming up my back where it pressed me to her even more, then around my side and up to my bare boob. I held still, didn't even breathe as her fingers wrapped around my breast and fingers slowly contracted, her thumb and forefinger gently pinching my nipple. Twisting it, rolling it around. My eyes were closed as I frolicked in the ecstasy of the touch.

I did the same to her, letting my hand explore her. Starting on her leg, skimming over her shorts and under her shirt until I held her firm tit in my hand. my hand explored the firm orb, pressing against it, cradling it. i felt the weight of it in my palm. The skin was baby soft. I gave it slow, gentle squeezes and listened to her faint moans of pleasure as I pinched her solid nub of a nipple as she had done to mine. i rolled it around in my palm as the heat in my pussy bloomed.

Her hand slowly crept down and was inside the top of my panties. I parted my legs, almost subconsciously, enough for her hand to fit. Her fingers played with my light dusting of public hair and ventured more downward. My mind was lost in what was happening, the world was shut out. Time stood still as first one finger found its way between my puffy greedy lips, then another followed. The set of fingers pushed deep into my warm, wet, needy passage.

My one hand gripped her boob more firmly as I sucked in my breathe and opened my legs more so she had access to my sensitive zone. Her fingers began to fuck me slowly but firmly while she cooed in my ear, whispering faintly "yes, just enjoy it, yes, there you go, let yourself be free, let my fingers make love to you..." Then they curved up to stroke my most sensitive and erogenous spot. Then the fingers returned to the slow methodic fucking. I could feel myself rising, approaching the pinnacle.

"Yes, almost there, just about there, cum when youre ready, dont hold back, free yourself..."

When I was on the very edge and didn't think I could endure another moment, her fingers curled again so that she hit the spot again and the most powerful orgasm id known until then shook me.

I had to bite my tongue in order not to cry out. I frantically gripped her wrist, holding her fingers hostage as my body clenched on them. It took minutes but my orgasm passed. I released her hand. I was physically exhausted from the extreme act of passion I had just experienced. As she removed her hand, she held me to her. Calming me, cooing to me.

I wanted to make her cum like she had me but I was overwhelmed with fatigue and her embrace was so comforting. The last thing I remember was wanting to ask her name, who she was. I awoke and it was light, people were gradually arriving on the sand. i looked around, she was gone. i sat on my towel for an hour, my pussy wet from my own orgasm