Jessica's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Stacy invited Jessica to a pajama party...
3.5k words
4.72
21.8k
27

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is the first story I have ever written, but I figured what the hell why not? Hopefully you enjoy it! Standard legal stuff...everybody in the story is above the age of 18, any resemblance to actual people and/or situations is entirely coincidental. I don't mind if you post this on another site, just please acknowledge me somewhere in the post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How had she ended up in this situation thought Jessica. Here she was, face buried in the pussy of a woman she had just met, while a vibrating butt plug buzzed in her ass and another woman fucked her from behind with a 13" strap-on. Before she could begin to formulate an answer a massive orgasm washed over her, blanking everything from her mind except for the immense pleasure she was feeling.

How had she ended up here?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you, have a nice day." Jessica sighed to the latest customer to come through her aisle. She glanced over to see her fellow cashier and friend in the aisle next to her, Stacy, hand her own customer the bag full of their purchases and turn in her direction. Stacy smiled at Jessica, causing Jessica to involuntarily smile back. Stacy walked over to the partition that separated their aisles and leaned against it.

"How's your day been?" Stacy asked.

"Long." Replied Jessica.

"I know the feeling." Stacy quipped back. Putting her arms behind her back she pushed out her C-size chest and arched her back, stretching. Jessica's eyes immediately went to Stacy's chest, exactly as Stacy had planned. Stacy was desperate to fuck Jessica, but thus far had been unable to find a suitable opening to seduce her friend. That was going to change this weekend, thought Stacy.

"I can't wait for this week to be over." Jessica said. "It's been SOOO long."

"Amen sister." joked Stacy, causing Jessica to chuckle softly. "Hey, I'm having a few girlfriends over on Saturday, you should come too!" Stacy said.

Jessica frowned, "I don't know, I was kind of looking forward to a quiet weekend in my pajamas." she replied.

"That's perfect," said Stacy, "it's a pajama party!" Jessica's frown deepened. "Come on, you've barely left your apartment since you caught the bastard." Stacy continued.

Jessica had caught her long-time boyfriend cheating on her a little over a month ago, a revelation that had devastated her. She had moved to Chicago with him about a year ago, right after he had gotten his dream job at a prestigious law firm in the city. She had dropped out of nursing school to follow him, a decision that had infuriated her father, but she was in love, and thought that he was too. Jessica had been a late bloomer, drawing little attention from either sex until her senior year of high school. That summer before she had finally filled out, giving her a C-sized pair of tits of her own and a firm, round ass that made both men and women drool. Brad had been the first guy to show any interest in her, and she had fallen head over heels immediately. Brad had taken her virginity that year, and had even talked her into anal, something she thought she would never do, let alone enjoy as much as she did. Then he had broken her heart.

"I guess it would be good for me to get out of the house." Jessica finally said.

"Great!" replied Stacy. Leaning over the partition she hugged her friend deeply and gave her a light kiss on the lips, causing Jessica's heart to flutter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica stood in her tiny apartment bathroom brushing out her wet hair. The steam from her recently finished shower still swirled around her as she absent mindedly stroked her hair. She was still thinking about the kiss that she had shared with her blonde friend, and how her heart had skipped a beat when Stacy's lips had touched hers. Jessica had never kissed another girl before, but she had been a little bi-curious in high school. Jessica had been on the softball team, showering a number of times with her fellow teammates. Something always stirred inside her whenever she saw her teammates naked bodies, glistening from the water dripping down them, but she had never imagined that she would ever sleep with another woman.

Jessica finished brushing and drying her hair, and then walked into her bedroom to get dressed. Thinking about the kiss with Stacy had caused Jessica to get a little horny, even if she didn't realize it, so she decided to go without a bra or panties under a pair of flannel pajama pants and a tank top that showed off a fair amount of her ample cleavage. Jessica admired herself in her bedroom mirror. "I'd fuck me.", she thought. She walked out to her car and headed to the address that Stacy had given her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica admired her surroundings as she sipped wine in Stacy's large living room. She had known that Stacy came from money but didn't know the extent of it. "Her family must be loaded." Jessica thought. She was seated on a section of the huge couch with two other women, one she knew and one she didn't, chatting about all the random things people talk about in a social setting. There were 7 other women laying around the various furnishings, including two attractive blondes Jessica didn't know, who were cuddling on the massive ottoman that was laying in the middle of the room. Jessica had never met them before, but could tell immediately that they were a couple, and half expected them to start having sex right there in front of everyone.

After a couple of hours of sitting around drinking wine and talking, Jessica was starting to feel comfortable, and a little tipsy. She finished her glass and looked around for a bottle to refill from, but only saw a couple of empties laying around.

"Hey Stacy," Jessica said, "I think we need some more wine!"

"I'll grab some." Stacy replied.

"I'll give you a hand, after all I'm the one who is asking!" giggled Jessica.

"Thanks! Trinity why don't you start getting the entertainment ready!" Stacy then said to a beautiful Hispanic woman sitting on the couch chatting with another woman, a tall, slender, raven-haired beauty of Filipino descent. Both women Jessica knew from work.

"My pleasure!" Trinity replied with excitement, as both her and the Filipino, Katie, stood up. "I've been waiting for you to say that all night!" The rest of the women gave a loud cheer, and the two blondes on the ottoman, Britney and Christine, sat up with big smiles their faces.

"Come on," Stacy said to a bewildered Jessica as she grabbed her hand. "I need a hand with that wine."

They walked through Stacy's kitchen and descended a set of stairs that was artfully hidden behind the wall, entering Stacy's wine cellar.

"What was that all about?" Jessica asked her friend.

"I'm afraid I wasn't entirely honest with you about tonight.", replied Stacy. "You see this isn't just a pajama party, it's a toy party."

"What's a toy party?"

"A party where women see and buy sex toys."

"What?!?" Jessica stammered. Her head was spinning as the impact of her friend's statement slammed into her.

"I'm so sorry," Stacy said. "But I knew that if I told you about the toys when I invited you, you never would have come, and you really needed to get out of the house and forget about the piece of shit."

Jessica stared at her friend and thought about the last month and how much Stacy had helped her through some of the worst times of her life. As she stared into her friend's blue eyes she realized for the first time how beautiful Stacy really was. Not knowing where these feelings were coming from, Jessica leaned in and kissed Stacy passionately on the lips. Stacy was startled for a moment, but recovered quickly and returned the kiss with enthusiasm.

The two women made-out for nearly 2 minutes before Jessica broke away, breathing heavily. "I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from." she said to Stacy.

"Don't be. I've been wanting to do that since I met you." Stacy replied. "Does this mean you're staying for the rest of the party? Don't worry, you won't have to do anything you don't want to."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see. Just try and keep an open mind. Here, take these," Stacy said, handing Jessica 4 bottles of wine and picking up 4 herself. "I have a feeling were going to need them." She led Jessica back up to the living room and deposited the bottles on a small table. She then directed Jessica to have a seat on a plush love seat and stood in front of the ottoman facing most of the other women at the party.

"Welcome, ladies, to another slumber party! Let the entertainment begin!" Stacy shouted and sat down on the love seat, snuggling next to Jessica. From a hallway off the living room, Trinity emerged wearing an incredibly skimpy set of lingerie, carrying a large bag in her hand. But this isn't what made Jessica gasp. Crawling next to Trinity, completely naked, was Katie, a collar and leash attached around her neck. Trinity led Katie to the ottoman. Katie climbed on top and lay on her back, spreading her legs and showing herself off to everyone there. Trinity then proceeded to tie Katie's arms and legs to small pieces of cloth that were on the edge of the ottoman before turning back to the rest of the women.

"Welcome ladies and thank you for attending!" Trinity started, "For those of you who are new my name is Trinity and I host toy parties for discerning women. This is my pet Katie, and she is here to demonstrate all the wonderful products I have to show you."

Jessica's heart was pounding as she stared at Katie's nude form on the ottoman, her state of arousal evident from the juices glistening on her labia. Jessica had not heard a word that Trinity had said, her mind too focused on Katie's naked body bound to the ottoman. Her collar had the word "SLUT" emblazoned on it in gold lettering and fit snugly against Katie's throat. Jessica couldn't believe it, but seeing her coworker in this state really turned her on. Her nipples had hardened instantly, and her pussy was beginning to get wet.

"The first toy I have to show you is a simple clit stimulator," Trinity continued as she pulled a small pink device out of her bag, "but that doesn't mean it isn't powerful." She turned the toy on and pressed it to Katie's clit. The effect on Katie was immediate as she moaned loudly and bucked her hips in the direction of the toy. "Called the Pink Panther, it has three speeds and is small enough to be carried discreetly in your purse." Trinity continued, turning the speed up on the vibrator and pushing it harder into her pet's clit, causing Katie to moan louder. "I carry one at all times, for when I need to relieve some stress."

Stacy laughed at this, causing Jessica to jump slightly. She had been so focused on Katie that she had forgotten that Stacy was sitting next to her, despite Stacy being snuggled up tightly by her side. Stacy leaned closer to Jessica and whispered in her ear "You enjoying the show?" Jessica didn't respond, as she couldn't think of anything but Katie and the collar around her neck, but she didn't have to as her body was giving her away. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing through her shirt, and a small wet patch had appeared in the crotch of her flannel pajamas. Stacy smiled as she noticed these signs and gently nibbled on Jessica's ear, causing a small moan to escape her lips.

"When at home, I usually pair the Panther with our next toy, The Silver Bullet," Trinity said as she pulled a 6" silver vibrator from her bag. She started rubbing the toy against Katie's labia, causing Katie to moan even louder. "It gives me some of the strongest orgasms." Trinity turned the vibrator on and began to insert it into Katie's dripping wet pussy, while simultaneously turning the toy pressed against her clit to its maximum level.

"Fuck that feels SOOOO good." Katie screamed, bucking her hips as hard the cloth restraints would allow.

"My pet loves it too." Trinity chuckled, winking at the rest of the women seated on the couches. After about a minute or so she pulled both toys out of Katie, causing a groan of frustration from the bound woman. "Patience my pet, you will get your reward." Trinity said as she leaned in and passionately kissed Katie. Breaking the kiss, she went back to her bag and pulled out an large assortment of dildos in various shapes, lengths, and colors.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" shouted Ronny, a busty blonde seated on the couch, causing the rest of the women to laugh. It also caused Jessica to finally break the death stare she had on Katie and look around the room. What she saw caused her pussy to become even wetter than it already was. All the women on the various couches had removed their tops and were actively fondling one of the other party guests. Ronny was snuggling with a petite brunette, her hand rubbing the brunette's pussy through her leggings. The brunette, a woman named Alissa that Jessica had just met that night, was fondling Ronnie's large breasts, occasionally licking one of the nipples, much to Ronnie's delight. Britney and Christine, the two blondes that had been snuggling on the ottoman earlier, were passionately making out, a hand from each buried inside the others pajama bottoms. Amanda, a porcelain skinned redhead that Jessica worked with, was laying across another couch, having her tits licked and sucked by a tiny brunette named Brandy who was laying in front of her. As Jessica took all of this in, Stacy began to fondle her breasts and caress her thighs, causing Jessica's pussy to gush and a low moan to come from her lips.

"We have a huge assortment, both realistic and extreme, to suit all tastes. And while they may not vibrate, they can reach places that a vibrator can't, and of course they will fit into most harnesses." Trinity said as she picked up a 13" coal black dildo and rubbed it up and down Katie's labia. "Usually, I would recommend you lubricate a toy this size, but I'm pretty sure my pet is wet enough to take it." Katie nodded her head and pushed her hips forward, trying to get the toy inside of her. "No you don't." Trinity said, pulling the toy away. "What do you say first?"

"Please mistress!" Katie squealed. "Fuck my tight pussy with that monster. I want it SOO bad."

"Since you asked nicely." Trinity responded with a giggle before working the monster dildo into Katie's sopping wet pussy until it had swallowed the whole thing. A gasp escaped Jessica's lips, partially from the surprise of seeing Katie taking that monster and partially because Stacy had slipped her hand under Jessica's top and pinched her nipple. She couldn't believe what was happening, least of all her body's reaction. She looked at Stacy and saw a look of pure lust in her blonde friends' eyes. Jessica was more turned on than she had ever been in her life.

Loud screams and moans were coming from the ottoman, as Trinity slid the dildo in and out of Katie's stretched out pussy. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Katie repeated over and over. "It's so deep! It's going to make me cum!"

"Not until I say you can SLUT!" Trinity yelled as she pulled the toy out of Katie's gaping pussy. "You know the rules." Katie lay there whimpering, having been very close to an orgasm. "Now clean it off." Trinity held the dildo above Katie's mouth, and Katie licked her juices off the entire length of the dildo, savoring every second. Trinity returned to her bag and pulled out a blue egg-shaped toy and a small remote. "This is my personal favorite, at least where it comes to vaginal toys. Called the Blue Hen it can deliver some mind-blowing orgasms." She inserted the toy into Katie's pussy and pushed a button on the remote. The effect on Katie was instantaneous, as her hips slammed forward, pulling at her restraints.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Please mistress, can I cum?" Katie whined. "Please let your little slut cum in front of all these women! I need it SOOO bad. I want to cum in front of all these women and show them what a dirty whore I am. Please?!?"

Trinity appeared to think about it for a minute, before pressing another button on the remote and issuing what seemed like a command, "CUM for us slut!" Katie complied immediately, throwing her head back and screaming with pleasure as a massive orgasm spilled over her.

Jessica was enthralled watching Katie's orgasm, so much so that she didn't feel Stacy reaching into her pajama bottoms. At least until Stacy shoved two fingers into Jessica's sopping pussy and mashed her palm against Jessica's swollen clit, hissing into her ear "No panties, you dirty girl!" This was too much for Jessica, and she too had an orgasm, bucking her hips against Stacy's hand and saying, "Oh fuck!" over and over. Several of the other women in attendance also succumb to orgasms, as their chosen partners fondled and kissed them.

As Katie finally came down from her orgasmic high, she opened her eyes and looked at Trinity. "Thank you mistress!" she said, staring into Trinity's eyes with a look of love.

"You're welcome, my pet, but you owe me." Trinity replied, stooping down to deliver a passionate kiss to Katie. "Why don't we take a short break, let everyone relieve some tension before we move on to the anal toys!"

Stacy jumped off the love seat, grabbing Jessica by the hand and pulling her to her feet. "Come on!" she said, dragging Jessica towards a hallway off the living room. She stopped for a second to whisper something to Trinity that Jessica didn't hear but caused a huge smile to appear on Trinity's face. Stacy pulled Jessica down the hallway and into a bedroom at the very end. Once inside she immediately grabbed Jessica and began kissing her, a kiss that Jessica returned enthusiastically. Stacy steered the pair towards the bed and pushed Jessica down on to it, staring down at her beautiful friend. Stacy lifted her shirt over her head, exposing her pert breasts, and wiggled out of her pajama bottoms, showing that she too had forgone panties. Jessica was beside herself with lust as she gazed at her beautiful blond friend. She had never imagined that she would be in this position, but now that she was all she could think about was pleasing this goddess standing before her. She quickly removed her own tank top and flannel bottoms as Stacy made her way over to the bed.

"We don't want to make everyone else wait, so we need to make this quick." Stacy said. She mounted Jessica, facing towards her feet, wiggling her pussy directly over her friends' face. "Just do what feels nat....", began Stacy, but before she could finish her statement Jessica grabbed her hips and buried her face in Stacy's pussy, licking furiously. A loud groan issued from Stacy's lips. "Eager aren't we." she said before diving in and returning the favor. Both women issued muffled moans as they aggressively attacked the others pussy, drinking in the copious juices flowing from either.

They continued like this for a few minutes, until Stacy inserted first one and then two fingers into Jessica's pussy curling them up to hit her g-spot. At the same time she pushed a finger into Jessica's tight asshole, causing Jessica to break from her licking and scream, "OHH fuck yes! Finger my pussy and ass! That feels SOOO fucking good! Please don't stop! I'm going to cum all over your face!" before diving back between Stacy's legs. Stacy started pumping her fingers harder and added another to both of her friend's holes while simultaneously sucking down hard on Jessica's clit. This pushed Jessica over the edge, making her cum and release a flood of juices which Stacy eagerly lapped up. Jessica screamed into Stacy's pussy, which proved too much for the overheated blonde, causing her to have her own earth-shattering orgasm and paint her friends face with her juices. After coming down from her orgasm Stacy climbed off Jessica and turned to face her, leaning down to kiss her friend and lick her own juices off Jessica's face. Jessica did the same to Stacy, tasting herself on another woman for the very first time. "That was amazing!" she said as Stacy snuggled up behind her. "I've never cum that hard before!"

12