Beach Hero MacQueen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied steely voiced, "Cluck, what difference is it between me eyeing Lee at his age, and you banging some of those babes on the beach aged around 20 or so who are much younger than you, or do you deny that you are that way carnally inclined?"

The vehicle almost went off the road.

"Fuck, Nicole. Say no more. You talking about that could kill my marriage because I believe my wife knows nothing about my appetite for young beach babes. She knows, I believe, that I sometimes dip into some of her close friends but probably knows a few of them need more sex, or were simply not at the time getting no dick from any benefactor."

Nicole accepted that and said softly, "Cluck I had a great day and learned so much."

"Huh?" he said in surprise at the dramatic switch in conversation as if emphasising the previous conversation was buried history.

"After the beach instruction and practise exercises on boards on the sand, we went out into the water and learned how to stand on out board while coping with the motion of the disturbed water. The best part of the day came when under the instruction of the tutor on her board beside me on the small unbroken wave, I learned to bottom-turn to 'go the line,' and turning with my weight on my toes. That was my first experience of actually being in control of my board rather than the board and the water over-powering me and I being dumped."

Cluck said that the tremendous, hearing that satisfaction being expressed.

"You are one hell of a young woman Nicole and I'd like you to meet my wife who is somewhat classy and regards me as a bit of an oaf. I reckon you'll be the classiest woman who's ever come to our home."

"Okay, I'll be glad to do that. Meanwhile, here's a tip. I suggest you try to move to become more of the person she would like you to be."

"Why should I do that?"

"She'll probably treat you more tenderly and with greater affection."

"And more sex?" he asked intently.

"Possibly but my guess is more fulfilling sex is a definite possibility if she feels she has been used more or less as a fuck machine."

"Christ, Nicole, I'm grateful that I've met you."

Chapter 2

Lee, showered and changed into fresh of clothes and coming his hair after a gruelling 45 km up and down mountain bike ride on treacherous terrain of the forest floor, went down to see if Eve was home and what were the results of her two job interviews.

"Hi, I'm just home," she said, kissing him on the lips before he had time to back off.

"I'm just about to shower, do you wish to join me."

He began backing to the front door.

"Very well, I can see you are shy or your mother really did teach you to regard married women as untouchable. Fair enough. The children are watching TV. Go in, make yourself known and begin talking to them."

"I-I think I should leave before Rick arrives home."

"Oh yes, being the weekend, he'll probably arrive early and might think you are here to bang me. Come into the bathroom and sit while I shower and I'll brief you about my day."

"Um, err, I think I should go."

"Fine, go and return at 7.00 to join us for dinner. You can think about my pussy then in the safety of numbers."

Lee rushed out the front door, remembering to close it. He was aware he'd developed an erection.

He thought Christ, Eve was such a tempest but he couldn't regard her as a slut; she was too nice to be called that and she probably regarded as having sex with the male or female of her choice was rather like having a succulent ice-cream but, of course, with an added-on mini explosion at the generation of the climax.

Lee thought it seemed inevitable that sooner or later she would push his dick into her depths. Inevitable? Well possibly, until the sack containing his testicles was almost engulfed.

He decided he was quite relaxed about that possibility, but not totally providing that experience remained some time away.

Right now, he should hurry to his apartment and have a cold shower.

Lee sat amid a bachelor's typical early evening, with two empty beer bottles beside him, the remnants of an undercooked meal in the tray on his knees and feeling like splurging on a big hunk of apple pie that unfortunately wasn't on hand.

His phone went and, typically, it was out of reach. He went to the kitchen table and looked in distaste at the pile of used dishes waiting for attention from breakfast, lunch and dinner meals and their preparation.

The caller was Nicole and he replied in panic, "No don't come here, at least not for an hour."

"Relax Lee, I know that bachelors live like pigs. I'll attend to the several days of dishes while you shower and dress to take me out to Saturday night dinner."

"But I've had dinner."

"Tough, because tonight you are having two. I'm on my way, take you door off the snip."

By the time he'd opened the hallway door, swiped any trace of porn-watching from his laptop and TV memories, used the brush on the toilet and flushed it twice and removed his beachwear to dress for going out, Nicole had arrived and was standing in front of him.

"Christ, Lee that's not a penis, it's an offensive weapon."

He looked down, cupped his testicles and murmured apologetically, "Sorry, but there's no alternative."

She laughed and said she'd simply been playing with his ego, that she'd accommodated larger ones.

"Y-you, but I-I thought you might be..."

"Might be what?"

"I'd rather not say."

"Omigod, you fantasized that I would be a virgin saving myself for you."

"Not quite a virgin as everyone knows male and female university lecturers and professors trade extra marks for sexual connections."

"No, I didn't know that," Nicole said coldly. "Name examples."

"Um, none come to mind."

"I thought as much. I heard car restorers fuck their female clients before discussing price."

"Oh, touché. However, we are not like that. My company puts excellence of workmanship and client satisfaction in the forefront of its negotiations with clients. The only time sexiness comes up is in the colour choice of paints and the choice of more luxurious fabrics."

"I see, well vehicle restoration must be a very boring business."

Bristling, Lee said he must answer that as politely as he could: "Nicole, you don't know what you are talking about."

He expected her to unleash a tirade of expletives and flee.

But no, smiling, she walked over, grabbed a towel and began drying his back, ass, and the back of his legs. She then leaned against him, pushed an arm around his right hip and scooped up his dick and it began stiffening in her hand.

"Please sir, could you attend to my pussy as is appears to have a miss in the system around its single cylinder. Further, could you assist to increase the flow of natural lubrication."

Lee only just managed to avoid ejaculating and she also had a dry finger partially into his anus.

He was poised, not knowing what to do.

Fortunately, her brain was working and she draped the towel over his shoulder, wiped her middle finger, and cooed, "Come along baby, I'm in need of a restaurant meal before we have sex."

She went off to the dishes, leaving him wondering how they had accelerated into this situation when he'd not finalized his thoughts about delaying seducing her until she began to show more maturity.

Christ, women were complex and so difficult to follow.

* * *

At the Thai restaurant, Lee's thoughts about Nicole began to change. She'd told him before going to the beach that she'd never tried to ride on a surfboard previously. However, from what she told him about what she'd achieved on day one of her 2-day introduction coaching sessions, he considered that she was already showing advanced progress for a newbie, thought that trend in its infancy may tail off.

He decided she should finish the three weekends of lessons for beginners and then she should consider his offer, yet to be made, to accelerate her learning by taking one-on-one lessons from him.

"You need to be at Piha tomorrow taking Day 2 lessons."

"I thought that too. What is the weather forecast?"

"A repeat of today's conditions. I think perhaps the kids, and your parents too, would prefer a day at the beach and leave the zoo for a dull, windy day. I'll give Jan Westermann a call to take you with her. She lives near us and like you has to be at the beach for an 8 am start, as she prefers taking the early shift as a lifeguard."

"Are you sure she won't mind?"

"Nah, I've dated her a few times. I think she's sweet on me. I'll ask her to take your mother too, as that could lead to a connection with her mother who's a board-rider."

"What, her mother still surfs."

"Yep, we have females of seventy and guys of eighty-plus as regular surfers. There are no age barriers to recreational surfing. The oldies believe it keeps their bodies supple."

"So, I best not stay with you tonight?"

"Correct."

"Aw, hell. Well, when will it happen?

"Let's save the moment and I'll take you away camping next weekend and introduce you of joys of New Zealand beach slumming and sand fucking."

"Omigod, I can't wait."

Lee took Eve and Nicole to the Westermann's next morning and Nicole noticed the mother and daughter could scarcely keep their eyes off Lee.

Mr Westermann didn't seem to mind and Lee recklessly asked him in an aside, "Your wife and daughter seem interested in Lee."

"Yeah and who could blame them. He's a Piha legend. There are a few other living legends, a couple of females too, but they bask in their fame whereas Lee acts like normal guy who's nothing out of the ordinary and he doesn't attempt to bang every adoring female who attempts to score with him. Because my wife and daughter are laidback and good lookers, they have both managed to get banged by Lee but probably not together."

Nicole thought, these surfers appeared to have the morals of alley cats, or was she being unfair in that thinking.

Mr Westermann then caught her by surprise but she handled herself beautifully.

"Nicole, you're laidback and a really greater looker. Has Lee banged you yet?"

"I don't think so, at least I would know, wouldn't I?" she responded red-faced and attempting to hide her embarrassment by being inventive.

Mr Westermann's great roar of laughter resulted in the others asking what was the joke. He lied and said Nicole had been telling her about the first time a boy attempted to kiss her when she was eight. She'd kneed him in panic.

That was news to Eve her sister, but nothing was said.

As the four women were getting into the car to leave for the beach, Lee grinned when he heard Lois Westermann say to Eve that she would invite Eve to accompany her to a coffee club of friends on Thursday. She would meet lovely women.

Lee arrived at the beach with the rest of the Brandon family at 10.00. Rick had the kids wearing hats and smeared in sunblock. He shaded his eyes looked at a group of young surfers and said, "Hey kids, look, there's your auntie riding a wave."

Bunny scoffed, "Yes but it's only a baby wave. Look at the big waves way out that real surfers are catching."

"You learn best on small, gentle waves," Rick said. "Big waves can pound you and the rips or currents out there can sweep you away and whether you are a surfer or swimmer, you have to know what actions to take to lessen in change of injury or being drowned when being dumped."

"Drowned? I'm not going swimming," said Kaye (6).

"You'll be okay, all of you, as I'll show you where to swim, between the flags, which is a pretty safe spot because lifeguards are on watch there and swimmers are called out of the water if conditions begin to deteriorate and become risky."

"Will you hold my hand?"

"Yes Kaye, me or your dad. If something bad happens farther out to many swimmers, I might have to go on a rescue mission."

A woman with great-looking boobs and wonderful legs came running toward them as they neared the water. Lee only realized it was Eve when Kaye called, "Mummy".

"Hi," Eve said, kissing Lee on the mouth. "I love your beach."

She also kissed her husband on the lips and said nice body.

"Jan gave me this cap to keep my hair out of my eyes. She's now on surf watch and thinks that Nicole is so athletic and from the warm-up realized that Nicole is a very strong swimmer and perhaps after the second training session, she will see if Nicole wants to be assessed for potential as a lifesaving recruit."

Lee said, "That would be great if she wants to train as a surf lifesaving as well, but don't book her in for next weekend as I've invited her away for a couple of nights beach camping."

"Oh, include me," Eve said. "The kids should come too."

"Oh, talk to Nicole," Lee said weakly.

Eve was furious when Nicole took her aside and said she didn't want Eve or the children to accompany her and Lee on the beach camp expedition.

"Why not?"

"Because," Nicole said helplessly.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Because it's a date," Nicole said softly,

"You are too young to have sex with him," Even snarled.

"I'm an adult and the decisions are mine. I've been told we'll sleep the two nights in a 2-person tent. No mention has been made about sex."

"Well, listened to me, when he has your hot body in close proximity to his, he'll be thinking of only one thing."

"Do you really think that's the likely outcome, Eve?"

"You fucking well know it is," Eve said jealously, and stomped off, leaving deep foot marks in the sand.

* * *

At 3.30 on Friday afternoon, the kids came out to wave the campers off. Rick was at work but it was assumed Eve was in her bedroom, sulking.

They waved and the kids waved and Lee tooted the horn on the veteran Land Rover.

Nicole said, "I can't understand why we are in this old heap instead of your beautiful sports car."

"This is a four wheel-drive vehicle, used as our company's run-around vehicle mainly to collect vehicle parts. We won't get stuck in sand, paint scratches won't matter, and it will withstand the corrosive effects of salt air better than most other vehicles and there is plenty of room in the tray for our provisions and camping gear."

"Nicole, I can't understand why Eve was so pissed off at you not wanting her to come with us. It seems rather over the top reaction for a 'three's a crowd' objection'. Surely, she wouldn't have invited you on 'stay-overs' when she was on dates prior to her marriage?"

"No, she never invited me on sleepovers. Two things are in play here. First, she can be really jealous of me at times, and doesn't attempt to hide it. The other thing, she saw this an opportunity to engage in threesome sex. She's practically breaking her neck in anxiety to have sex with you."

"What? Surely she can't really think like that as she's a married woman."

"Oh no? In that case you've never fucked married women, err Lois Westermann, for example?"

"Oh, I can explain that. It was New Year's Eve at the beach and everyone was merry and some of us stayed on into the small hours. Lois' husband went home at 12.30, daughter Jan went off walking with a guy who had a firm grip on her butt. Horny Lois was so fully aroused, one could smell her readiness a metre or two away."

"I took her outside to save her embarrassment. She got my dick out before I realized what she was doing and she said if she didn't get her way with me to celebrate the arrival of the New Year, she threatened to begin telling people I'd been banging the ass off her daughter Jan for several weeks."

"Oh, you poor chap, forced into sex with a black-mailing much older woman."

Lee sighed and said that actually, she turned out to be an incredibly good bang.

"Ah, then you admit to fucking married women?"

"A select few, yes."

"And, you admit being aware that my sister has the hots for you?"

"Um, yes."

"Will you fuck her?"

"Not without clearing it with you first should we have commenced a sexual relationship. If she got her way for a three-day that just could get her off my back and avoid me falling out of favour if Rick thought he could see something developing between me and his wife."

"Oh, clever boy. To sum up, you only have sex with a married woman if you believe in some small way it will make the world a better place?"

"Possibly a better place."

"Oh right. Lee, I'm practically dripping after this intense and enlighten conversation. May we stop for sex?"

"No."

Startled but his refusal, Nicole nevertheless said, "Well, let me know when you're ready."

"Right. Let me get you to our destination beach first."

What seemed to be an few hours later, Nicole awoke, aware the vehicle had stopped and finding herself hunched uncomfortably and restrained by a vehicle seat belt.

She looked out of the side window to see Lee talking to an elderly man on the veranda of a house that had the appearance of a poorly maintained farm house and then heard a bull bellow. Where on earth were they?

Rick handed the other guy a bottle of something, probably whisky, and the beneficiary slapped Lee on the back and they laughed and Lee walked to the vehicle smiling.

Lee said, "Hi, you're awake."

"It must look that way."

He grinned and said they were almost there.

"We are about to reach a private beach on a rugged piece of the west coast almost four hours north of Auckland. The privileged few, who get to enjoy access to this location for the cost of a bottle of single-malt whisky, believe it's a slice of heaven."

"Oh yeah," she snorted and stretched and said in surprise, "Have we had sex?"

"No, you are just befogged through sleeping for a couple of hours and being bounced around a bit because this vehicle is heavily sprung."

"I guess I know what that means."

"Grumpy."

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I know the feeling through experiencing massive hangovers. But never mind, glory is about sweep you into ecstasy. It's less than 300 yards away."

They bounced along the rough farm track and Nicole felt ready to throw up when the vehicle stopped and Lee called triumphantly, "There it is."

She opened her eyes and looking down from the clifftop appalled.

Where were the miles of white sand peppered with colourful beach umbrellas and gentle waves tumbling in. She was looking at nothing like that.

The wind was blasting the shoreline, the sands were littered with logs and other debris and the sea was boiling from the frightening, crashing waves. No one else in sight.

She felt like yelling, "Take me home, arsehole!"

"Isn't this heavenly, notice the point break," Lee said smugly, whipping the tops off two bottles of beer and handing her one, telling her beer was low carb (low carbohydrates).

"Get out and follow the Land Rover down. If you stay, you may wet yourself because the steep bulldozed dirt track has been scoured by rain downpours and there's been a few collapses at the edges. The campsite is tucked in almost against the cliff, out of sight and almost below us."

Nicole made a rapid exit and urinated on the wind-burnt grass in a squat, and felt better and realized the wind and salt air were reviving her.

She looked at the left end of the bay where the reef extended into the Tasman Sea and saw left-breaking wave after wave forming and running for a long way across the bay in near-perfect formation.

"Omigod," she cried aloud into the wind. "The perfect dream conditions for a surfer way out there but not for me, yet. I'm a new chum."

Staring, she suddenly saw a guy in a black wetsuit stand on his board to begin the long ride in but tumble off.

"Novice," she said, sympathetically.

Then she saw the long hair and squinting, identified that surfer as a female. With her eyesight adjusting to the distance and the spray absorbing some of the glare of the of the sunlight, she picked out five other surfers, including another female.