Beach Hero MacQueen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to conceded they appeared to be enjoying themselves and thought who wouldn't, in such dream surf.

"Christ, I better be off otherwise he'll come searching for me, looking pissed off."

She began running down the track expertly because she had been a cross-country runner for years as part of her personal fitness programme as a gym trainer. Soon she had the lurching and slow-moving Land Rover in sight.

The bottom of the track was level land and she saw tents and four other 4WD vehicles parked, well-spaced out on sand against a bunch of native palms (nikau) and lower growing vegetation (bush) at the base of cliff that was rocky for almost half its height before being topped by eroding clay.

"Lovely," she breathed without realizing her objections were melting.

People were gathered around Lee and he introduced Nicole to a beer-belly guy whose dirty white shorts were almost falling off his fat-covered hips called Lance Strong, a surfer from the far-off coastal town of Opunake. She then met Lance's wife Leonie and his mother Jill.

"Coming out with us Lee?" Jill asked and looked questioning at Nicole.

"I'm keen but have only had two days of lessons, last weekend."

"Right, I'll get our neighbour's girl Karen, who's an advanced learner, to take you to calmer water in the lee of the left point. With a body like yours and the way you move, I predict you'll be out with us by late tomorrow, providing you have the 'go-girl' spirit."

Nicole turned to Lee and whispered what did the go-girl spirit mean; did it mean what the words suggested?

"Aspiring young females who are determined, focused, self-motivated and with the ability to proceed at full throttle when required."

She looked at him triumphantly and said, "That's me. I'll be out with your guys tomorrow afternoon, believe me."

Grinning and licking the tip of her nose before kissing her beautifully, Lee said to keep safe, whacked her backside firmly and went off with five other surfers, calling out he'd be back soon.

Lee returned three hours later, which is perhaps soon for some people.

His mouth dropped open when he saw their tent was erected and everything inside the tent and outside under cover was arranged as it should be.

"Great stuff, who assisted you?"

"No one but I did have offers."

"I didn't know you were a camper"

"I don't recall you asking," Nicole said sweetly.

Two females walked past them wearing only panties.

Lee looking at Nicole said he was off to dip in the stream to get rid of his saltwater coating.

"Kiss me first."

They had their first tongue-dancing kiss and Lee's eyes popped wide when feeling Nicole's hand slip down the front of his beach shorts.

She said critically, "It's flaccid."

He laughed and said she was expecting too much that he'd be walking around with a permanent erection.

"Just you wait to I return from the stream," he leered.

"No, let's wait until nightfall. I'd like our first one to be perfect, slow and sweet."

"Okay," he said agreeably as they stared at each other, both aware that she holding a sudden erection.

"Omigod."

"It's okay, I'm not after your arse."

She giggled and said, "Yet."

He smirked and pulled away from her.

* * *

Soon after Lee had left with a handful of surfers, a female aged about eighteen and carrying a shortboard under her arm asked, "Are you Nicole?"

"Yes, and you must be Karen. I'm pleased to meet you and thanks for taking the time to be with me in the water. I'll grab my borrowed board."

She returned with the purple and gold shortboard that Lee had given her and her companion said in awe, "Christ, you are beautiful."

"Give yourself time."

"That's bullshit, Nicole. You were born with it and I wasn't. One doesn't grow into beauty."

"Here's a couple of tips Karen, reduce some weight and get your hair shaped and take much more time caring for it. You'll be surprised at the difference just doing that will make."

"But Nicole, losing weight will mean me having to give up beer, fizzy drinks and no longer eating pies, burgers and chips."

"Drink water instead and munch apples and focus on what the end result should be. Excess fat doesn't belong to the body."

"Omigod, are you a dietician?"

"No, I'm a qualified gym trainer.:

"Well, by the shape of your body, your posture and the way you move I should have guessed that as dad has a gym and I hang around that a bit. Come along, into the water and see if I can help you ride a board with my limited experience notwithstanding."

"Notwithstanding, are you a dictionary?"

They laughed and began running to the far end of the beach.

* * *

Just on dusk, Lance's mother Jill appeared and said, "Lee my family is about to start up a barbecue with our neighbouring campers the Honeyfield's. Their teenager Karen has something important to report to you and Mike Honeyfield would like to take a look at Nicole and talk to her before possibly moving forward and offering her a job at his gym."

"Wow," Lee said, looking at Nicole. "Honeyfield's Gym near us is the best gym in the eastern suburbs and is probably in the top three gyms in all of Auckland for female athletes."

Nicole said, "How would he know about me?"

Jill said, "My granddaughter Karen told the two families that you were a gym trainer in England and with just a few words, she believes you have motivated her into making herself into a sharper-looking female by losing weight and intensifying her personal care."

"But that seems impossible, I simply gave her a few words of encouragement."

Jill said, "Be that as it may, Karen thinks your words penetrated her to her core."

"And then what occurred?" Lee asked encouragingly.

"Little of note," Nicole said. "We spent about two hours in the surf with a few spectacular wipe-outs and had tons of laughs and Karen gave me a barrow-full of tips."

Lee asked how did she perform.

"I just followed Karen's tips and followed what she was doing and everything mostly worked out okay."

Lee sighed and said, "We'll be along in a few minutes Jill, and we appreciate the invitation. I'm eager to hear what Karen has to say about her protégé."

"Karen's progressing only slowly after two full months of weekend lessons," Jill said.

"Be that as it may," Lee grinned, using a phrase than came into vogue about four centuries ago and was rarely heard nowadays.

The two females went into near giggling fits.

As Lee and Nicole approach the barbecue group, Karen came running forward and leading Nicole by the arm as if she was about to introduce some sort of guru, she said to her parents, "This is Nicole."

"Jesus," said her father.

Karen's mother Sue said, "That's enough of that language Mike."

They introduced themselves to Nicole and Lee and to their young teen son Tom. Jill then introduced Nicole to her two younger grandchildren and Jill's stepdaughter, Leonie, came forward and hugged and kissed Nicole as if she'd know her for years.

Jill called, "You have something you wish to tell Mr MacQueen."

"He told me to call him Lee the last time he was here with us."

"All right, get on with it, Karen."

"Lee, I need to tell you something about your new girlfriend from England. She just appeared to evolve in front of my eyes this afternoon. I started off teaching Nicole some of the things I've learned and she was a willing student. I soon became aware her balance was better than mine and her agility, especially from the hips, was far superior."

"As grandma tends to say, be that as it may, that wasn't all. Nicole appeared desperate to learn more about turning and I recited the instruction one of my tutors had told me, to turn the back foot needs to be over the fins."

"Within half a minute she was riding a wavelet, cutting back to and fro as if she'd been doing it all her life. She said the technique was similar to riding a skateboard that she'd done a few times, being able to ride a skateboard almost from the moment she stepped on to one."

"Nicole wanted to go out farther to catch the more powerful waves. We went out and then it was happening, right before my eyes. Nicole was performing aggressive cutbacks and rarely falling off and then, incredibly, the former novice rode up the face of a wave and went over the top and then she cutback and flashed past me and rode cutting at will practically the entire way to the beach."

"She was laughing, still catching her breath when I reached her and the only word she said initially was, 'Incredible'."

"She wouldn't believe me when I said she'd become a surfer and said I was only being extra nice in return for suggesting the couple of simple things I need to do to improve my appearance."

"Nicole, Lee, everyone, Karen said, acting rather theatrical when placing an arm around Nicole. "You are looking at a young lady with me whom I suspect is a born surfer and only requires fine-tuning on techniques to be a wonderful surfer."

Everyone clapped and blushing furiously, Nicole said, "That can't be right. Only last weekend I was acting like a chump on the board."

Gym owner Mike Honeyfield stood, holding his bottle of beer, and laughing said, "Be that as it may Nicole, will you answer some questions?"

"Yes."

"Do you skate and ski?"

"Yes.

"Still use a skateboard?"

"Yes, but rarely."

"Have you competed in floor gymnastics including that included the vaulting horse?"

"In my distant past yes, including a top level regionally."

"That being so, then you must admit that you have the basic fundamentals built into you to ride a surfboard without possessing much of the technical knowledge."

"Yes, I probably have the basic fundamentals built into me."

Turning to Karen, she said, "I now accept your descriptions in your commentary on what you saw and your conclusions and suggest that possibly you could consider studying for qualifications in sports coaching."

Karen gasped that's what her father had suggested she do but she'd been uncertain until now about her level of interest.

That rather lengthy discussion about Nicole's meteoric rise from a newbie on the board to a surfer, ended with Lee pointing out that layers of fine-tuning would produce upskilling.

A wonderful evening of fellowship in a remote and relaxed beach barbecue against a backdrop of crashing waves followed.

* * *

"I want your dick," Nicole said a little drunkenly as she and Lee completed basic pre-sleep ablutions before shedding their clothes and bending to enter the privacy of their mini-tent.

The reply was a yawn and unromantic response, "It's there for the taking."

Offended at being treated with such distain, Nicole turned her back on Lee and through clenched teeth said, 'Good night'.

Lee gave her two minutes wallowing in a mix of disappointment and self-pity before ripping off her sheet and turning her gently on to her back.

He kissed just below her breasts momentarily, before kissing down over her flat stomach and as the gap between her knees widened agreeably, he reached his target and began licking and then added a finger that slipped in easily because she was already well lubricated.

"Omigod, at last," she groaned.

"Are you sure, absolutely sure," he asked, ultra-conscious at the crucial issue of their age gap filled his mind.

"Ram it in," she gritted, forgetting the plan for their first penetration had been to do it on bare sand to the symphony of loud surf and in the glow of sky-lit sunset and presumably sharing sweet and affectionate mutterings.

But not to be, and he was poised, harping on about that ridiculous thing that mainly parents worried about called age gap that she'd thought she and Lee had sensibly put behind them. Anyway, engaging in sex for the first time, more of less, had nothing to do with marriage, babies and the possibility of divorce and re-marriages that were the things that really worried parents.

She was becoming on fire.

"Grrrrrr," she muttered and began pulling him by his golden curls and yelling to pull himself up so she could stuff him in her.

She sighed in relief and her eyes opened wide and she grunted as his thickness squeezed farther and farther so she could stuff his erection into her depths.

"Omigod," filled to over-flowing with in emotion of the moment.

He stopped pushing to ask was she okay.

"Very okay, push in to the hilt," she said and closed her eyes to enjoy the experience and create an ever-lasting memory of the moment when Lee MacQueen pushed up her vagina until their groins thudded against one another for the very first time.

The next thing Nicole knew, she was being shaken awake.

"What," she asked groggily.

"Pull on shorts and grab your board."

"It's only dawn."

"So?"

Fuck, he was out of order with his priorities.

She yawned and said sweetly, what about sex?

His reply seemed so logical and she began crawling out of the tiny tent.

"It's just daylight, we are both partly covered in dried sex discharges and the sea will sluice us clean, practically back to virginal status. Pull on shorts but no top because I want to see your boobs flopping to be unnecessarily reminded what we are about. More importantly, we'll going right out to where the waves begin to form as I wish to see you strut your stuff, my surf queen."

She fluttered her eyelids at him and said beautifully, "You are so fucking romantic."

She enjoyed the show of white enamel as he smiled. She realized, with a jolt, the she'd fallen in love with the handsome beach hero.

"Race you to the water old man," she called, slapping his arse as she ran by at speed, not giving the former multiple beach sprint champion any chance of winning, with the water less than thirty yards away.

He walked after her thinking if she stood with him looking at rings in a jeweller's shop window he could be interested, perhaps very switched on.

That gave him an idea. On the drive home late tomorrow. he'd suggest she begin to live with him and apply for residency to allow her to live in the country permanently. To strengthen her application, she could get those two magazine editors to write supporting her application and stating their wished to employ her as a freelance contributor on contract once she had residency.

Nicole called from the shallows, "Gosh Lee, taking your time to think about business woes."

"Not really. I was attempting to work out why are you being so slow hinting that we should become engaged.

"Become engaged", she said, jaw dropping open and she took a mouthful of sand-laden salt water as she turned to launch herself at him but tripped over the surfboard she'd dropped.

"Come on, race you to the surf line," he said, as she stood very unromantically, bent over spitting out sand.

The End