All Comments on 'Beach Hotel'

by menchacakhan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuck Crap

Can you spell STD Meet a guy and have him fuck your wife Great idea!! Did you say you were a brain surgeon? Guess not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
first anoymous is a moron

Your in the loving wives section of the site, it's likely you'll be reading about cheating, cuckolding etc. So why did you bloody click on this story??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I didn't vote on it

Can't get past the narrator. Why is he telling her what she did? In great detail! Surly even a really dumb character in a LE story would remember quite well what she did.

The story would work better if it was told in the third person all knowing one, who could tell us not only what happened,quote the dialog as it was happening, and tell us what the characters were thinking.

Or from her point of view. Almost anything makes more sense and is more readable than you did this and then you did that.

I felt I should not vote as I did not finish the story. Maybe it got better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shoot yourself

aw don't waste the bullet.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A SELF INFLICTED

cucky wimp for life. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
First anon is under the handle Floridaryan. I can give you his computer history if you'd like.

No one is anon on the internet. It's easy if you know how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If you saw Florid's history...

it would be full of cuck stories, closet cucks read, spank, then leave a negative comment - some kind of salve for their pinhead conscience.

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Hey Anon

Still stalking I see Get a life Im the pinhead? Checking up on my computer history Sounds pretty desparate to me .One last question What have I ever done to you persanally that deserves this sicko stalker attetion? By the way Im going to contact the people who run this site about your actions People like you make everyone nervous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This site is FULL of Anonymous stalkers, it's what they do, they don't have a life so they try and scare people they don't like or people that don't agree with their lifestyle or their sexual fetish. A good computer geek should be employed to find ALL the IP addresses of EVERYONE on this site. So that EVERYONE has to go by their real name and real email address and home address. This same geek should post these addresses and real names on a very public site that can be seen by EVERYONE so anyone can contact their stalkers families and tell them exactly what these mentally challenged people are doing and where they go and how they are breaking a federal law, stalking someone and harressing someone is against the law in almost ALL western countries. Cyber bullying is a very hot topic at the moment in most countries, Microsoft is really hot on it as is Apple it's a pity the site owners don't care or don't want to do anything about these stalkers. I wonder how hard it might be to employ such a geek? Anyone care to give it a go?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hypocrite busted!

FFR Florid, don't call out people for posting anonymously then get busted posting anonymously. You're already busted for gulping cuck stories so why double the humiliation with the anon hypocrisy? Don't get caught soliciting sex in the airport men's room, jeez...

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
To Last Anon Poster

Hey moron Can you read? Or is that above your IQ level. Did you read what I posted to anon? I said NOTHING about posting anonymously because I admit I sometimes do it myself when I do not want to log in. What I was saying to the other anon i(if you could read) is that he has illegaally stalked me and tracked my computer usages. My friend that is against the law. I have contacted the people who run this site about this. Listen moron I could care less what you think of me or if you disagree with my comments when it comes to Lit stories. I am smart enough to realize that not everybody sees things the same way. What I will not agree with is being stalked by some cyber idiot. Oh by the way MORON BUSTED!!!!!!! Next time read what I wrote if your going to diss me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't flame florid

He has the memory of a fruit fly. He didn't "conveniently forget" about bitching about anons, he really doesn't remember. His mom still has to make sure he puts on matching socks. Hypocrite no, mentally challenged yes.

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Today Moron

We are talking about today Have I in the past complained anout anons Yes Guilty What I am talking about is a cyber attack on me Let me ask you something How would you like it if some anonymous cyber geek was tracking you and your computer Probably not much smart ass.Like I said I spoke to the people that run this site They are going to respond

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF does "Florid" mean?

Isn't that a gay word? Maybe the guy isn't a closet cuckold, maybe he is a closet gay. From the tenor of his comments it is hard to tell, maybe he is a gay cuckold.

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
I love You Anons

Enough said Gay cuckold wouldn't know about that but then again maybe the person whp brought it up??????upset By the way what is florid? Seems to me it might be a spelling problem

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
The last comment in regards to this

Listen guys Im out But there is one thing I would like answered by my legion of fans Do you guys EVER comment on the stories that are written here?. I obviously do to your eternal amusemnet What I don't understand is why is what I have to say more impotant than what you thimk of what has been written here? Do you guys even read the stories? Or just wait until you see a comment you don't agree with and swoop in like vultures Anyway glad I could amuse you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
According to Merriam-Webster

'florid' is defined as 'very flowery in style' so not necessarily gay but then again, neither is a Maypole or a picnic basket but I wouldn't want those as my nickname, just sayin'

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Commenters

It is about the FICTION stories, Folks! It IS NOT about those of us who comment on the stories! Please get over it! If you WANT it to be about YOU, post a story! I found this story odd ... Sweety has obviously acquiested to this interlude. I imagine that most women would prefer to make their own choice about a fuck-buddy ... if she is a knock-out, as is suggested, she should be totally confident that she will have a wide and enthusiastic population from which to make that selection (or, those selections)! Hard to imagine she would accept a 'pig in a poke' of her hubby's taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Either write

in the first person or the third person. The you (second person) sounds stilted and amateurish. In fact, this story would have worked far better in the first person. Too many writers on this site have tried this and it just falls flat.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Boring!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boring and so predicable.

Puke and quit spewing this bullshit.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whore

Whore doesn't know that her pimp husband set her up, but she enjoyed it. I really hate first person as much as I hate cucks and whores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous