Beach Hotel

Story Info
My wife takes a shower.
1.1k words
3.32
71.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The encroaching night is chasing the steam of the day away with a cool breeze from the ocean. It's the time of day when the dying light is at its most explosive, painting the blue sky with streaks of red and orange. And you decide to take a shower.

You walk into the room stripping as you make your way to the outdoor shower. You're reflecting on the lazy day spent in the ocean surf on the beach. You're so lost in your thoughts you don't notice the cool of the tile on your bare feet, or the candles lit throughout the room and continuing into the shower.

As you open the seemingly ancient wooden door to the shower you catch the scent of the ocean as a breeze gently caresses your body, raising goose bumps all over your body and making your nipples stiffen slightly. You move toward the shower, turning on the water you feel the day's sun and sand rinsing away from you. You close your eyes, tilting your head forward under the shower, you think about the day and how surprised you were to see me in Bali while on vacation with your husband. A small smile creeps to your lips as your soapy hands begin their slippery journey over your wet, tan body.

What you don't realize is well your husband and I hit it off when we were talking during the day. Your husband invited me back to your hotel in the early evening. When I arrive he explains the two of you want to spice up your love lives. He tells me he's going for a walk and will be back in a couple of hours. He leaves me alone on the patio watching him walk down the beach towards a bar.

When he's out of sight I turn toward the open doors. I enter the room and look around. I find the tell tales signs of your passing, a footprint here and there punctuated by the wet bathing suit on the floor. I hear the water running in the shower as I move toward the door, I feel my heart racing. Hell, I can hear my own pulse in my ears.

I open the door slightly to spy on you. I follow the tile on the floor to your ankles, I trace your wet body with my eyes up from your calves to your thighs, I note the swell of your buttocks which are starkly white in contrast to the rest of your tanned body. As my eyes travel up the small of your back to the nap of your neck I notice you don't have tan lines...OMG! You've been sunbathing topless!

I feel myself responding to the sight of your naked body, I'm starting to stiffen. I don't want the ruin the moment you're enjoying. I can see your right arm is snaked down between your thighs...I strip out of my clothes damning the second thoughts and misgivings about the rest of the night.

I step into the shower, completely naked. The tip of my penis is pointing toward your back like a divining rod. I hear the water falling off of your body, I see the slight movements your arm makes as your hand and fingers caress the mound between your thighs. I hear you murmur but I'm not certain it wasn't a moan. I see the rise and fall of your body as you breathe and catch glimpses of the swell of your breasts between your arm and body.

I smell you, you smell like citrus, oranges, limes, lemons. Maybe it's the candles, I don't know and I don't care. I put my hand over your eyes so you can't see me. Thinking I'm someone else you lean back into my chest sighing, at the same time you feel my left hand slide over your hip and under your arm, moving up toward your breast. Your skin responds to my touch by tightening and making your nipples harder when my fingers find them.

With my manhood resting against your ass, you feel the hardness and press into the touch. The heat from the touch is searing and I hear or more like feel you moan. You move against my body and you ask, "You don't want me to open my eyes?" I whisper, "Not yet..."

I slide my right hand down your neck, over your chest, teasing your right nipple as my hand makes its way to your hand. My fingers reach yours as you are touching yourself. I enter you with a finger, pushing the tip of your own finger to the side, as I enter you reach up with your free hand and grab a hold of an over hanging branch to enjoy my fingers as they press up into you.

I have the two middle fingers of my right hand buried inside of you, and with my palm I'm cupping and rubbing you. Your lips are wet with excitement and you're grinding into the palm of my hand as I finger you. My lips touch your neck as you tilt your head affording me greater access to taste you.

Your free hand has moved from the over hanging branch and slides down my body. You feel me twitch and stiffen as your fingers encompass my shaft. You stroke me gently, now you know for sure I'm not your husband. Your grinding and stroking become more insistent. I hear you say it, I've always wanted to hear you say it...my name.

You laugh a deep, throaty, laugh, which is incredibly sexy and you feel my hardness increase. You open your eyes, turn to face me, taking my face into your hands you lift up on your tiptoes until our lips meet. Our lips part and our tongues begin the dance we started so long ago.

Your hands slide down my neck to my shoulders, and I feel you pushing me down to my knees. I let my lips move down your neck to your chest, you're pushing me down farther but not before I take a moment to caress your nipples with my tongue, sending shudders of passion down your body. I drop to my knees; you lift your left leg resting the back of your knee on my right shoulder letting your foot hang loosely against my back. I feel the warmth of your thighs, as I lean into your mound parting your lips and press my tongue into your body. You rest against the tree, tossing your head back you look up into the night sky as your fingers run through my hair. You use my hair for leverage as you're pulling my mouth against you harder. I feel your body tightening up from your thighs, through your abdomen, to your arms, as the waves of your first orgasm pass over your body. You tense as the orgasm reaches its crescendo. Your body is so tight, you shudder against me as your body begins to relax.