All Comments on 'Beach House'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Please more!!!!!!!!!!!

xenoveistxenoveistabout 6 years ago

nice premise! look forward to more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I love the restraint and buildup, and the moral hesitation of the narrator. 5 stars

RunsAmokRunsAmokabout 6 years ago

Love your stories. Really excited to see the next chapter!

Personally, I am hoping for a scene where he bends her over his lap and spanks and stimulates her to the edge before sending her off to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huh?

Not sure what's wrong with that guy, below, but this was a fine submission, thank you.

Will there be more?

barnabusbarnabusalmost 6 years ago
Nice story. But why make her wait?

I enjoyed your story, but was a little confused: What's the point of making the poor girl wait?

It might make sense if your 'hero' used the time to do research: i.e. call the hypnosis teacher, look for other hypnotists, even search the internet to find out more about hypnosis and try to figure out what happened.

At the end, you hint that your leading man has plans for the poor girl. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, nice story. I enjoyed it.

B

barnabus329@hotmail.com

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 6 years agoAuthor
thanks for the comments

thank you for reading and commenting. He made her wait so he could get her on a Saturday while the housemate is out.

No second chapter any time soon, if at all. Sorry. I have ideas, but nothing has coalesced into a story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 5 years ago
decent story

I love that he made her unable to cum but the asshole didn't bother to even remember what he did to her. Why not put her under and get the details then ask aall her fantasies etc. He could find out she wants to be his submissive hypno slave. or she might be in love with someone else and he is ruining it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Either Matt is a bastard or you are.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is this the Bill Cosby story? Are you the ghost writer for him? Who doesn’t love stories where beautiful women are turned into pliant whores by using hypnosis on them. I have to admit I did this myself along with other mind control techniques so I could have any woman I want. Really? You mean that isn’t even a thing? Hmmm. Oh yeah! Now I remember. I was just jerking off in my parents basement using my mom’s furry slippers. Boy was she pissed! Anyway, I fell asleep and dreamt I was Bill Cosby. Mom! Meatloaf! NOW!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous