Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I thought about it, the more outlandish the scenario became. A memory surfaced, that when in doubt, use the simplest explanation. And like a bolt of lightening, it hit me: she was faking it. Her making up this 'problem' was the simplest solution to what was going on. The more I thought about, the more convinced I became. But why would she do that? Was she trying to catch me doing something stupid? Alarm bells were ringing in my head as I headed home. Tina was already home when I got there, bounding down the stairs when I came in. She was wearing a red tee and shorts, and from the way her nipples were bouncing, no bra.

"So will you hypnotize me? Please?" Goodness, if she was faking it, there was no trace of malice in her voice.

"Just like that? No, welcome home hug, how was your day?"

"Oh, uh, sorry," she stuttered before practically leaping at me and hugging me. "How was you day?" she asked, looking up at me with a smile.

"Fine."

"So will you hypnotize me?"

"We'll have this conversation after dinner."

"But..."

"After dinner," I repeated firmly. She nodded and let go, backing off a little, her head down. "Why don't you start making a pot pie for me."

"Oh, yeah, sure!" she nodded, realizing that the fastest way to get dinner finished was getting dinner started, and dashed off.

I shook my head as I watched her disappear into the kitchen before going up to change. Maybe she really did like being dominated?

The poor girl was beside herself as we ate, spending half the staring at me. I found it annoying. But all the while, a plan was slowly forming in my head. We finished and cleaned up, Tina acting like a puppy, bumping up against me and smiling. I didn't reciprocate. Dishes were put into the dishwasher and finally I turned to her.

She smiled at me expectantly, half afraid to ask again, but finally she did.

"Will you hypnotize me?"

I nodded. "Let's go upstairs to your room."

She raced up the stairs, I took my time, my heart starting to pound. I found her standing by her open door and I took a seat on her bed. She closed her door and sat in her chair across from me, eager anticipation on her face.

"Okay, get undressed."

"What?"

"Get undressed."

"But why? Can't you just hypnotize me like this?"

"Okay," I sighed and stood up. "You want to be like that? Good luck with your problem."

"No, wait, come back, please!"

I turned in her doorway. "I was willing to help you, but if you don't want to trust me, I won't. Good luck."

"Please! Why to I need to get undressed?" She followed me out, whining.

I went downstairs, ignoring her pathetic pleadings as she chased me, crying for attention. I ignored her and headed out for my nightly run. All the while I thought about my situation. Maybe she wasn't faking it? Maybe the poor girl was sitting in her room right now, furiously rubbing her button, covered in sweat as she tried to reach a crest that never formed. When I got home, Ann was back and Tina was hiding in her room. I chatted with Ann for awhile as I cooled down. There was definitely something extra going on, but her mom called before we got very far. Back in my room, I spent the a few hours on the internet and doing some 'research' about our little situation. Maybe she wasn't faking it. That night, at around 2am, there was a timid little knock on my door.

"Come in."

Tina let herself in, her eyes red from crying.

"I'm sorry," she whispered as she stood there fiddling with her hands. "I just didn't...never mind. I'm sorry."

I sighed, trying to decide what to do. The middle of the night was not the time."Listen, Tina, I want to help you, I really do. But hypnosis isn't magic, I need to know what is going on." She nodded enthusiastically. "I need you to trust me, and I need to know what is going on in order to help you." It was the best I could come up with on such short notice. She seemed buy it.

"I trust you, really I do. I won't question you again. It's just that...taking off my shorts is like..."

"What, you got a dick down there?"

"No! It's just like, I mean, boobs are one thing, but...," she paused, trying to get her thoughts together. "I know it makes no sense, just...no one has ever seen my...you know."

"No one?"

"Well, no guy."

"You're a virgin?"

"No, but we did it in the dark." She squirmed as she said it, her face a confused mess of lust and embarrassment.

Silence filled the air as I tried to figure out what to with her. The solution seemed obvious.

"Give me a blowjob and we'll talk about it tomorrow."

She nodded, resigned, her eyes dropping to my crotch. "Top off?"

I nodded, and moments later she was on her knees sucking away as my hands fondled her tits. The next morning Ann had again prepared a special coffee for me, and without Tina around we only talked briefly. It really did seem like she was flirting with me. Or maybe she was just being sweet. She left and Tina came down, looking a little flushed. I figured she had likely been up in her room fingering herself to no avail.

"Do you have time now?" she asked pensively.

"No, gotta get to work. We'll take a look this evening."

She nodded reluctantly my offer, even though it was clear that she didn't like it. That evening, she immediately greeted me when I got home with a hug and asked about my day. I told her it was fine and we went up to her room. I took a seat on her bed. With the bright sun illuminating the room she seemed suddenly shy. I didn't even have to ask her to undress, she just turned her back to me and pulled off her tee, then removed her bra. Her blush was obvious, even from behind. She pushed down her shorts and then, after a deep breath, pushed down her panties. She covered herself, one arm over her breasts and one hand over her crotch, wearing nothing but her little white tennis shoes, and shuffled around to face me. She stared at the ground at my feet, too embarrassed to look at me, her room still brightly lit from the afternoon sun. I swallowed a smile.

"Come here. No, hands by your sides."

She minced over to stand in front of me, her toes pointed together, knees touching, quivering as her mind fought to get control. Finally, fitfully, her hands moved away, leaving her completely exposed to me. Her blush ran down to her belly, her perky boobs capped with turgid nipples begging to be touched. Her pussy, with not a single hair to be seen, was only inches in front of me. I could smell her arousal. I was rock hard, but had work to do.

"Now Tina," I started. "Tina, look at me. Tell me again what is going on."

"I...," she started, with a quiver in her voice, "I can't come. Will you hypnotize me to make me come?"

I ignored her second comment. "How long has this been going on?"

"Like almost two weeks."

"You're a beautiful girl, Tina. May I touch you?"

She nodded her consent but still gave a start when I gently placed one hand on her hip and the other on her knee. With a gentle tug I lifted one leg and placed her foot on the bed beside my hip. She started to tremble, her breathing shallow and rapid. Her small pink pussy was now displayed for me, her clit clearly engorged, and her wetness obvious.

"Open yourself for me."

With a wince she reached down and pulled her pedals apart, exposing her slit to me. She was red and inflamed, her clit standing proud, her pussy dripping with need. I had never been so close to a pussy without devouring it, but that was not my plan now. I studied her for a few long moments as she tried to maintain her position. I wanted to fuck her right then, but that hadn't been part of the plan. I forced myself to concentrate.

"How often do you masturbate?"

"I...like I try before I go to work, and then like at night I keep trying, but..."

"And you mostly rub your clit?"

"Yeah, and...sometimes I put fingers inside."
"No toy?"

"No."

"Hm. Okay," I said softly as I pushed her foot off the bed and stood. "I'm putting you in no touch for two days."

"What?"

"No touch, which means you can't touch yourself like that for two days."

"But but but...," she started, before a harsh glare from me silenced her.

"You've been at it so hard, your poor clit needs a rest. It's been overworked."

"But what am I supposed to do?"

"Two days. On Saturday, I'll have another look, hopefully the swelling will have gone down."

"Please, I'm going crazy!"

"You want my help?"

"Yeah, but..."

"No touching. I'll take a look then."

I left her room, sparing a glance back at the trembling, confused, naked and most definitely horny girl as she tried to wrap her head around not touching herself for two days. Technically, two and a half days, but who's counting. I went back to my room and congratulated myself on not taking advantage of her right then, then promptly regretted it as I rubbed one out. With my mind now a little clearer, I laid back and tried to put together a plan.

Tina looked increasingly frazzled over the next two days, but I played it cool. If Ann suspected anything, she didn't let on. Her room was on the far side of the house, so for all I know our shenanigans were still a secret. Ann told me they had hired a new girl and soon she would be able to go back to single shifts. I told her I was happy for her, and that then we could hang out more, an idea she seemed to like. I was pretty sure she was flirting with me, even going so far as to squeeze by her a little closer than necessary, but nothing serious.

Saturday morning finally came, and I slept in, heard Ann leave, and savored the anticipation of what the day would bring. The smell of coffee roused me, and I came down to find Tina cooking breakfast. From the amount of food, it wasn't just for her. As we were eating, she finally broached the subject.

"So, I did what you told me to do."

"Which was?"

She swallowed, the embarrassment on her face delicious. "I haven't touched myself for two days." I nodded. "So...can you take a look for me?" How could anyone say no to eyes so hopeful? We went to her room.

"Why don't you get undressed."

She did, and soon she was back in position, a foot by my hip, holding herself open for my inspection. She was still wet, still red, still ready to be fucked. I looked up to hold her eyes in mine and casually licked my index finger. I looked back to her pussy and gently circled her clit. She shook at the first touch and then collapsed forward onto me, a groan escaping her throat. I gently rolled her over and took a beach towel off of her shelf. I laid it out on the floor perpendicular to the bed.

"Lay down."

She moved to the towel and I positioned her so that her ass was close to me. I shoved a pillow under her butt and then pulled her legs up to either side of my hips. Her pussy was perfectly exposed to me, her body laid out.

"Now Tina," I began softly, "When you masturbate, do you start by playing with your breasts?" She nodded. "Why don't you start doing that."

Her hands moved up to her breasts and I watched as she gently started touching herself for me. Her thighs were trembling and I gently stroked her legs as I watched her, learning how she liked to be touched. Her hips started to swivel ever so slowly.

"What are you thinking about?"

She hesitated for a moment. "Making out with a guy."

"Anyone in particular?"

"No, just a guy."

"Would it help if I took off my shorts?"

She nodded eagerly, and I stood momentarily to free my raging hard on. Her eyes fixated on my cock as she started pinching her nipples, her breathing becoming erratic. Her hips were starting to buck and my hands were caressing her closer and closer to her pussy. I reached out with my hands to hers and pulled her up.

"Come here," I ordered. "Give me a blow job."

She quickly took me in her mouth, snorting as devoured me. I let her work for a few minutes before pulling her off of me by her pony tail. She fought me, struggling to get back to my cock, but I put her back in position. Her eyes were wild with need as she lay back down, her hands diving to her pussy.

"No, Tina, hands on tits." She ignored me and I had to physically pull her hands up.

"No, please, let me!"

"No, hands on tits."

She started working her tits again, mauling them and pinching her nipples as her hips wiggled in the air, her pussy begging for attention.

"Tell me what you are thinking of."

"I...making out with a guy!"

"Go on."

"He's got me naked...in his room and...oh Jesus...letting me suck...his cock...and...fuck..."

Her sentences became increasingly erratic as I pushed her to tell me more, savoring the sight of this horny, naked girl pouring out her dirty fantasy. Suddenly she sat up and grabbed me.

"Fuck me, Matt, fuck me!"

She wrapped her legs around my back and held onto my shoulders. I was caught leaning towards her, so she knocked me off balance and I fell forward, off of the bed and over her. I was shocked but allowed her to lead as she reached down and guided me into her. She was soaked and her cunt was tight. I slammed in all the way and she screamed in ecstasy. I started pounding her, slipping my arms under her legs so that they were now over my shoulders, giving me total access to her pussy. Her head lolled in pleasure, eyes unfocused.

"Come for me, slut," I ordered.

And she did. Boy did she come. Like an overacting porn star, eyes rolling up into her head. Her vocabulary shrank to 'fuck me' and 'Jesus' when she could talk at all. So violent was her thrashing that I struggled to hold her down as I continued to slam into her. It seemed like her orgasm just kept on going, pausing for a few seconds before cresting again. My balls started to boil and finally I could hold out no longer and came in her pussy, pumping her full of my cum. Spent, I collapsed on top of her. She was still muttering incoherently, her body shaking and twitching.

We laid like that for awhile as we caught our breath. I eventually raised myself to one elbow and looked at her.

"Jesus, fuck...Jesus...fuck," she panted with unfocused eyes.

I nodded with a smile and then crossed the final boundary, trancing her again while my dick softened in her cum filled pussy. I filled her mind with new instructions. And from that moment on I knew I was far from blameless.

12