Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the shower, I knelt between Sienna's legs and gave her another nice orgasm, licking her clit while pumping my fingers into her eager pussy. We quit the shower when the hot water started turning cold.

We dried each other but shunned clothes and spent the rest of the evening naked together.

I boiled water for pasta then set the table while we waited for the noodles to cook. Sienna poured us wine. As we worked in the kitchen, we each kept stealing kisses, or fondling the other's breasts or ass checks. I got goosebumps when she kissed the back of my neck or gently blew in my ear and I felt her tongue swirling in it.

During dinner, we kept exchanging kisses. We held hands, squeezed each other's thighs. We couldn't get enough of each other.

"God, I'm so happy I ran into you this morning," I told her as we finished eating. "Sorry I didn't make dessert."

"That's okay," she replied, then leaned in and kissed me, making me weak in the knees again. "Your kisses are sweet enough."

I realized then I was falling for that marvelous woman. She made my heart ache ... in a good way. I just wanted to be with her, to become attached at the hip, as they say.

We cleaned up from dinner, poured more wine, then retired to the back deck overlooking the beach. It was full dark but the rising moon eerily illuminated the ocean and the surf. A nice breeze blew off the water. We sat side by side, each with one arm around the other, and a glass of wine in the other hand.

"You said something earlier, after your super orgasm, I was wondering if you really meant it," Sienna asked somewhat timidly.

"When I said 'I love you'?"

"Yeah."

"In truth ... yes, I am falling for you," I admitted.

"I was hoping." Then she kissed me again. A very long and tender kiss.

"I'm falling in love with you, too," she whispered.

We sat in silence, arms around each other, lost in our thoughts and emotions.

"I'm not sure how it can work with me hours away in Dallas," she said eventually.

I thought for a bit, then responded.

"Have table ... can relocate," I said, my voice quivering slightly.

"Really? Oh my god Marcie, you'd really do that?"

"If you'll give me room and board until I can get my massage business up and running in Dallas, yes."

"Oh you know I will, I'm so happy Marcie!" Sienna said and hugged me, squeezing so tight I could scarcely breathe.

We were both still naked and I realised it was getting chilly.

"Let's go to bed early," I suggested. And so we did.

We made love, slept, woke in the middle of the night and made love again. We made love in the morning when we woke up, then luxuriated in the shower before breakfast.

That was pretty much how we spent the rest of our time together at the beach. She effectively moved in with me and we were inseparable. We went shopping together, swam, sunbathed, played mini golf, made love multiple times every day ... did everything together. All the while, dreading the day she'd have to leave to drive back to Dallas.

On the day she had to leave, we cried and hugged a lot.

"I should be up in Dallas by the end of the month," I assured her over lunch. "I just have to put my place up for sale, and get my sister to step up and take care of the beach house."

"Do you think she will?"

"Hmmm ... let's just see, I'll call her right now," I told Sienna. And I did.

"Hey Sis, it's me ... yep, I'm good, wonderful, in fact, that's why I'm calling ... I met someone, someone really special and I'm moving to Dallas ... yes, I said Dallas ... by the end of the month ... her name is Sienna ... yes, she's a girl ... well I didn't know either until I fell in love with her ... you're going to have to take over looking after the beach house ... well, if you can't or won't, then, we'll have to sell it ... I don't want to sell it either ... well, think about it, we can talk more later, right now I've got to see Sienna off, she's driving back up to Dallas tonight ... love you too, Sis, bye."

"There, done," I told Sienna, "hey, why are you crying?"

"Cause that just made it real, listening to you tell your sister. I guess in the back of my mind I've been doubting this is real, figuring maybe you'd never show up or back out for some reason."

"Sienna, listen to me. I've fallen so deeply in love with you that I want to be with you always, through thick and thin, in fact, I want to marry you ... if you'll have me."

"Oh my god, Marcie, did you just propose?" Sienna said, more tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Yes my love, I did, I want to be with you always," I assured her.

Sienna wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my neck.

"Yes, yes, I'll marry you," came her muffled reply. Then we kissed passionately for a very long time.

I was worried about her driving for four hours in her current emotional state, but she assured me that once behind the wheel of her car, it was like being in the cockpit of a jet - she'd be in pilot mode. Miss cool, calm and collected.

So she drove back and five weeks later I moved in with her in Dallas.

A few months later, she had to fly a charter to Mallorca and she asked permission for me to hitch a ride so we could get married on the beach there during a three day layover while she waited for the client's return trip.

My sister grumbled at the expense, but she flew in to be there and be my bridesmaid. Sis stayed two weeks and made a holiday out of the trip. Sienna and I, of course, had to return when the charter clients were ready to return to the States.

My wife (oh how I love saying that) and I intend to go down every summer to our beach house for a vacation and to celebrate the miracle of our meeting.

12