Beach House Continued Ch. 09

Story Info
Their circle widens. Brian meets Peter.
6.6k words
4.4k
5
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter follows a BBQ with Gerard and at the gate Jill had taken her panties off and given to Brian.

My thanks to Tink2019 for her help in editing and character development.

*****

I took the panties from my husband, and led him to our bedroom. He hadn't seen the photos Peter had produced this week yet. I know he will like them; he always does.

He smiled, and told me how much he looks forward to Friday nights.

" Our fucks have been unbelievable "he tells me. His smile was broad, and reflected our new shared sexuality. Inwardly I smiled, and agreed. Deep down however I am honest enough to acknowledge that I want more. Of everything. There is a change in me, sexual and I love it.

As so often now I seductively ask quietly "My mouth or my cunt?" He smiled at me, watching as I moved to the bed, laying down, waiting to hear his call.

"Cunt" he commands. That was what I wanted to hear, I have been with two men all evening, thinking only of sex, hoping that I will have permission to fuck Gerard. I so want to now. It is beginning to consume me.

Laying on the bed, my dress is bunched around my waist, my panties beside me. He looks at me and asks "Are you wet?" I nod yes.

His finger traces upward from my knee, inside my thigh. He teases me, running his fingers along my pussy lips. He raises a finger, and I can see it glisten. "Yes, you are "he says.

"Did Gerrard make you this wet?" he adds.

I am coy and answer, "No my darling, you did."

"Did you take your panties off for him?"

After a moment's thought I reply "No my king, it was for me, and you." He smiles, and I know he doesn't believe me. I wouldn't either.

"Did he feel how wet you are?" My head shakes. He is playing a game, building our excitement. I like his cross examining. The photos have been forgotten, for now.

"Was he hard?" he asked.

"I don't know my darling, but I hope he was. I'll dream of him going home and jacking off."

"Did you show him your pussy?"

Another "No" answer from me, but I add "It was too dark". We are both smiling and enjoying this repartee.

"Perhaps I should have switched on the light "he says.

I changed the topic "Did you like my dress? I borrowed it from Peter".

He confirmed he did, and added "And I intend to fuck you in it too". That makes me shiver in excitement. I know his cock is hard. Where will he put it first, cunt or arse? He did say cunt. But I feel dirty. My arse would be good. A groan escapes my lips.

He is running his fingers down my juicy slit. It feels so nice. He traces his wet finger up to my belly, but my skirt is bunched up. He traces around, and lifts his finger to my mouth, I suck it hard as he says "Do you want to suck his cock?" I nod yes.

"You know it is in the rules". I had forgotten, and the thought shoots through my mind. Could I meet him next Wed after our bicycle dinner? Perhaps suck him in the car park. I am groaning, and moving my hips. I am ready to be fucked hard right now.

At some time, I know he will bring some other questions about Gerrard into the conversation. I decided to start.

"Do you know what the name Brian means my King?" He shakes his head. "Noble, isn't that fit for a king?" He laughs. "And Gerrard?" I ask. He shakes his head again, and I tell him, "Hard Shaft". I give him my sexiest smile and add "I wonder if it is?"

"You haven't felt it yet?"

"Of course, not "is my answer.

His retort "But you want to?"

"Only if you approve, so the answer is no. Would you approve?" He doesn't answer.

"So, nothing happened as you were saying goodnight?". My mind races, should I tell him of the kiss, our lips open, both wanting more. Or do I tell him he touched me? I decide to tell him about the touch.

Smiling, I answer, "He saw my breasts".

"I expected you to show your tits, you like to do that I know. So it wasn't that dark"

"Honey, I didn't show them"

"Well my little slut, tell me how he saw them". He was smiling.

"My bodice is low my darling, and my nipples are barely covered. His finger went down the front of my bodice, and the back of his finger rubbed over my nipple. He pulled my cups down, and played with my breasts before I returned inside".

"You didn't want to stay?"

"I came back to you because I want to be fucked. It was naughty and exciting, but I need more right now. I'm horny, and want you to fuck me"

"But did you want to stay?" he asked firmly., but it was more of a demand. I nodded in reply. "Say the words. Did you want to stay, yes or no?" he was being firm with me.

"Yes, my king, if you had approved, I would have stayed."

"You had forgotten the rules my love. You could have stayed."

My thoughts drifted for a minute. What would I have done? Would I have left my husband for 10 minutes or more while Gerrard groped me? Would he have squeezed by breasts hard, pulled on my nipples? Pinched them hard. I would have liked that. Or perhaps I would have cupped his balls, feeling their weight, how much cum they would shoot. Or perhaps just kneel in front of him and suck him till he came. Would I swallow. I shook my head, coming back to reality.

He repeated, "You could have stayed. "

My answer was "I am not quite ready"

"And why not?" his question.

"I want your approval." A straight forward statement I thought. I didn't want to tease any more than necessary. I'm still patient.

He smiled and leant into me. His fingers again stroking my slit, something I never tire of. Time to stop the talk, and let him have me. I want it hard tonight, and I tell him. "Hard my darling, I want to feel your hard shaft tonight, pushing, thrusting, making me moan, making me cum. I want to coat your cock with my juice, and feel your spunk shoot into me. Deep inside me." I was quivering. All I could think of was a cock in my cunt. Any cock.

He lay me back on the bed, and kneeled between my legs, they were spread wide. "Open yourself" he commanded. I put my hands on each side of my pussy lips, and opened them.

My body is beginning to tremble with desire. "Lick me my darling, let me come on your tongue".

He was responding to my urging, pushing his tongue as deep as he could, spitting saliva into my cunt, occasionally lifting his head to watch his drool run down my arse. "I love weekends "he exclaimed. I was lifting my hips, thrusting myself up towards his face. He held himself just beyond my thrusting hips. I groaned in frustration, and called out for to make me cum. He pushed my hips down flat and got off the bed. Reaching into my bedside drawers he pulled out my dildo.

He was rubbing it up and down my body. I called for him to put it in... "Fuck me with it"

He thrust it inside me with a force that took my breath. I was wet, and I lifted and thrust upwards to meet it. It was almost painful at first, then my loins relaxed and I savoured the feeling, my cunt lips being stretched out, then pushed in. He was going deep and I was meeting every push. Deep, and I loved it. He had never pushed so hard before. Would Gerrard's cock go this deep? Would Peter my rake insert things into me to make me cum? I would like that. Dirty! My mind wandered to what he might fuck me with. A bigger dildo, a cucumber, or egg plant? I would like an egg plant. Long and thick. More dirty thoughts.

My body was on fire when he said "Get your butt plug". He was giving me orders, taking control. I liked that. Maybe he will spank me for allowing Gerard to see and touch my tits. My nipples are hard in anticipation.

"Yes, my king" I answered, and scooted to my drawer then handed it to him.

He barked another command "On your knees, show me your arse." I was on the bed, on my knees with my arse pointed to him. I kept the dildo inside me, and was slowly moving it in and out with a gentle motion. He took the plug and slowly pushed it in. I stopped using the dildo, and rolled over to face him. He smiled and told me to spread my legs. Then his entered my sopping cunt. He was slow, and he was whispering.

"I can feel it on my cock, it makes your pussy tight".

All I could do is groan; the pleasure was overwhelming. Was this like double penetration? No, I thought. Two cocks would be better. I felt my orgasm coming and I let go. I have never been a screamer, but this time there was no holding back. There was a throaty growl, beginning in my tummy, and ending as an "Ahhhh" as I exhaled. He started talking dirty to me.

"I love you being my courtesan, your cunt is ripe for fucking. I just want to fuck you, over and over. And I want you to experience the highest feeling of passion and pleasure. We will explore our wants together".

"And I love you my darling, my husband, my king. I love your cock, big and strong". He thrust harder. I was having orgasm after orgasm, I thought of my Pandora's, my anklette. Who would finish on my ankle? Allan was already there.

As he came, I inserted a finger in him, he pulled out of me, and his cum spurted, his cock spasming and shooting. Spunk was reaching my face, and coating my bodice and dress. We will not be able to return it to Peter tomorrow.

We lay together, exhausted, recovering. I told him again how much I loved him, he told me how intense it was for him cumming while I fingered him. I was ready to fuck again, and began licking him. His cock began to harden . We smiled and I began sucking him, bobbing my mouth up and down on his shaft. I drooled saliva and precum down his dick. I was slobbering when he said "Did you do that to Allan?" I told him I did and his cock twitched in my mouth. I told him I would like to do it to Gerrard too. Another twitch. I think my king has a fetish. "You like that, don't you? You like to think of men fucking me. And sucking cocks"

I asked him if he would change my Pandora bead for Gerrard to my right wrist. He said he needed more time. Can we meet him again next Friday for a cook out? He would give an answer after more thought. I was disappointed, but he hadn't said no. And tomorrow night he meets Peter. He couldn't say no twice, surely.

Sleep comes to me eventually, but the night is spent with me drifting in and out of sleep, feeling the disappointment. Brian sleeps soundly, snoring from time to time. At sunrise I rise, throw on a swim suit and cover and head to the beach. Too early for the lifeguards, but there are a few older people walking and enjoying the peace and solitude. No young hard bodies to view... yet! There are dogs running, chasing sticks. I love this place, at any time.

I enter the water alone and swim out beyond the breakers, enjoying floating on the swells. I think of my husband sleeping, and decide l will have a story to wake him with. I take off my bottoms, and tie them to my top. I can swim and kick my legs and feel the turbulence between my legs in freestyle. I try breaststroke, and my thighs spread wide. That feels good. I am getting horny, and stop again and float. My hands and fingers go to my groin. I rub harder on my nub. Time to go wake my king to this beautiful Saturday morning.

He is still asleep, and I gently pull the covers off. He is naked and has a morning wood. I take him into my mouth and run my tongue softly over the head. He is waking. He smiles at me, and tells me he must go pee. He rises and walks to the bowl in the bathroom. I walk behind him, and reach around and hold his cock as he pees. I love doing that, it makes me feel close and intimate with him. He has never watched me squat or sit on the john and pee. Would he feel the same? Perhaps I will find out later this morning. Maybe we would like water sports.

Brian felt his body relax as he peed. Telling himself that this will be a big day he takes Jill's hand away and kisses the inside of her wrist. He smiles as his lips move higher on her arm. He decides to turn his head, and take a nipple in his mouth, sucking softly. He wants to put her on edge, not let her cum for as long as possible, and wait for her to explode. He loves her built up sexual tension. Perhaps that is why Friday nights are so special.

He took her hand and led her to the shower. Theirs is a double shower and they fit easily. He ran his fingers through her hair, and kissed her neck tenderly. She responded with a low moan, as she always does. He turned her around to face the stream of warm water. It cascaded down her hair onto her body. His hands moved lower, and he fondled her nipples, occasionally tweaking them. He knew she was beginning to get turned on.

Her moans got loader and his hand slipped lower. He was able to cup her mound, rubbing his fingers over her pussy lips. Her hands reached back to him and she hissed a "Yesss, bring me up baby, bring me up with your fingers".

Brian pulled her tight to him, she could feel his hard cock poking through her legs. He could feel the tip rubbing on the back of his fingers. He moved his hand, and let his dick run back and forth along her slit. Jill called out for him to put it in "Do me now" she called to him. "Make me cum. Fuck me. Hard" She whimpered now, and called "Please'

This is what Brian wanted, her horny and begging to be fucked, begging for a cock to bring her to an orgasm.

He turned her to face him, and allowed his fingers to play with her labia. He felt for her clit, and rubbed it, feeling it stand. "Yes" she called "Bring me up". She wasn't prepared for him to stop, and begin to stroke her hair again, kissing her neck once more. She groaned in frustration and moved her own hand to her pussy. Brian allowed her fingers to enter her cunt for about 20 seconds, before he pulled her hand away.

Reaching for the shampoo he lathered his hands and began washing her hair, and stroking her breasts. Jill felt her body was ready to explode. She wanted to cum.

She wants to cum...Brian turns her away from him. He has her bend at the waist and place her hands on the shower wall. She looks back just as he brings his hand down across her right ass cheek. The sting is intense. He lands several more and she's so close to the edge.

Brian breaths deeply to regain composure. He loves the feeling of the sting of his hand after that. This could be interesting. He lines his cock up with her opening and slams into her. He tells her she's not allowed to cum. Within minutes he explodes and he moves back.

He picks up the shampoo bottle and lathers her hair, tilting her head back against his shoulder as he slides his hands down her body. She's panting with desire. He loves how worked up she is but she must learn control.

Leading her out of the shower, he tells her to stand while he dries her. He caresses her hair and body, and knows that her desire is building again. He wants her to build, until she can't take any more. He wants her to explode, to scream, to beg for release as he caresses her.

Carrying her to the bed he lays her on her back, and commands her to open her legs. She does as he asks. Immediately. He begins his slow play again, running his fingers over her eyes and nose, touching her lips. He runs along her lips, and she opens her mouth, licking her lips. He allows her to suck on his fingers. "Do you want to cum?" Brian asks.

Jill hisses a "Yess, very much"

He scoots beside her, going down until his mouth is level with her sex. He softly licks her shaved pussy, telling her how sweet she tastes. Jill doesn't care, and just asks "Please fuck me"

Brian smiles to himself,and stands, telling her it is time for breakfast. He knowingly leaves her in a state of arousal, wanting release. But today he will set the pace. He is the King.

In the afternoon we go to the nude beach for a few hours. Sharron and Allan are there; I haven't seen Allan since last Sunday night. All week I have been wondering when we will meet, and how will it be. He smiles at me, stands and gives me a hug. It feels nice and I look at my king. He smiles and hugs Sharron. Everything is good between all of us. We sit and chat for a while, and Brian says he is going for a walk back to the main beach for an ice-cream. Sharron says she would like one too, and will walk with him. They put their bathers on and leave us.

They left their spouses, and strolled the beach to the main area. Families and children played, but Sharron didn't notice. She began dreaming as Brian talked.

Brian was talking about travel, and as he talks, she watches his mouth and imagines how it will feel sucking on her clit. She thought it is not May feel, but WILL feel. They will be intimate tomorrow night, the 3some with her husband Allan and Brian. How will they take her? She doesn't really care, but is glad it will be her tomorrow night, and not Jill.

She imagines Allan having tied her to the bed naked and spread open for both men to see.

Allan is teasing her when he hears the door bell announcing Brian's arrival. Allan meets him at the door, they shake hands and nod to each other. Let the games begin she says quietly to herself.

She is nervous, knowing they will share her in intimate ways. Her body shakes in anticipation. She wants them both. Wants them together. She knows they will be both hard and strong, competing with each other to inseminate her. Her pussy will be filled with sperm, it will be running out of her pussy, down her thighs.

Brian walks in the living room and sees her, sitting on the couch. His finger traces her leg up to her skirt, and lifts it looking at her pussy. She had removed her panties. He slips a finger into her pussy. She is watching his eyes and he has not taken his off hers since arriving. She can feel the dominance oozing off him. This man is a King as Jill calls him, and he is going to rule her body also. He has agreed to help Allan become assertive in a sexual way. He reaches down and kisses the inside of her leg. She can feel her wetness increase.

Coming out of her daydream, she hears Brain ask. "Sharron, are you alright?"

With a smile she assures she is, collecting her ice cream and heading back to their spot. She holds his hand as they walk.

Sharron opens the discussion by admitting she is looking forward to tomorrow night. Brian said he was too, and he had some requests for her if she was willing. She beamed and said she was willing to do anything, nothing was off limits. She wanted to take her husband from vanilla sex to hot and exciting experiences. With a gleam in her eye she told him what she had previously told Jill about her former husband. In a nutshell she wanted some dirty sex again, with her new husband. "I want your help as well" she asked.

Brian smiled, knowing she would be a hot fuck, with a lot of pent up desire.

"I want you to be prepared" he told her. "Here are my rules"

"You will not have sex with Allan before tomorrow night" Sharron agreed.

"You will be waiting for me fully dressed in a skirt and buttoned blouse" She had those she told him.

"Alan will select your panties and bra" Sharron was smiling again.

"You will buy a collar to wear tomorrow night. You will keep it on the living room table till I arrive"

He added "And you will buy a table tennis paddle" She gulped, wondering what that would entail.

He smiled then, and they continued back to their spouses, getting there just after they had arrived.

After Sharron and Brian had just left Jill told Allan that they will probably talk about the threesome tomorrow. He agrees, and asks if I am OK with it. My answer is to move closer, and give him a kiss, while my hand reaches down and cups his balls. "Will you come to the third dune now? I will show you how I feel about it". Of course, he will.

He holds my hand as we walk over the dunes, until I find a secluded spot. We spread our towels, and I tell him that under our rules I need to tell Brian before I have sex, but I can suck him without prior approval. When I ask if he and Sharron have set any rules, he shakes his head. "You should set some boundaries and rules" I suggest.

12