Beach House Continued Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well rule number 1 will be sucking doesn't count!"

We smile together, and I bend, my tongue touches the end of his dick. He shudders, and his cock gives a little spasm. I begin to bring him off, my mouth moving up and down on his shaft, faster and faster. I hold his balls and I can feel them tighten. In only a couple of minutes he is ready to explode. I lift my mouth and begin jerking him off. I feel a little dirty, but want to go back with his cum in my hair. Bet they will notice. "My face and hair" I tell him, and he shoots his white spunk on me. He empties his balls all over my face and hair, with some dribbling onto my chest, sliding to my nipples. I will walk back like this.

"And how has your week been?" I say, and burst out laughing.

He laughs with me. "It has been interesting, so many new things have happened. I wonder if I am being led somewhere?" he asks, with a slight raising of his eyebrow.

"Only to places you are comfortable with" is my answer. "And no means no. There will never be pressure to do anything you don't feel comfortable with".

As we walk back to the others, he asks" This Tuesday night, If Brian has to approve, do you ask or do I?" I reply "I will ask my king". Inside I am elated, and will be looking forward to expanding what we have already done. What would I like to do? I realise I need to plan my adventures. Jill's Rules! I want to throw away the approval process. I want to decide who, when and how. How to convince Brian?

We make it back to our towels before the others, and my king immediately whispers "You have remembered the rules today". We smile, he has seen the cum in my hair, and I am reminded of the first day we saw the brunette and he husband. That was before we knew their names. She had cum in her hair.

After we arrive home, we have only a few hours before we go to Peter's house for dinner, and meeting his business partners and their wives. It should be a nice social evening. I'm sure Peter will have a lavish evening planned.

When we arrive, they are all present, Peter and Lauren and his 5 business associates and their partners. They have had a day of business planning; and I am sure will be looking to relax for the evening.

Boy, were my thoughts wrong. They had planned a banquet, fully catered, 4 courses. We will be eating till late evening. The partners and their wives were friendly and we were soon chatting easily. The wives appeared to be trophy wives. All were very pretty and dressed with class. As we talked, I found that they were all previously involved in the photographic industry. Hair stylists, make up, costumes. The partners had all had their time behind the lenses, and still did. Peter on the other hand was the leader and had the overview of the business. Clearly, he was the leader.

Peter had introduced me around and was being the perfect host. Making sure I met everyone and felt comfortable. My champagne flute was constantly being topped up. Lauren was similarly introducing Brian. I was enjoying this evening, particularly the attention from Peter and Lauren. We were being made to feel special. They were making sure us fit in. I noticed her touching Brian's arm whenever she wanted to make a point. She was making her presence felt. Should I be jealous? I looked at Peter and inwardly smiled. After tonight I am certain his bead position will change to my right wrist.

After the first course I was told the men would take a few photos of me, and Lauren would show Brian the mansion. It only took 5 minutes or so; their cameras were already set up. I got the feeling the evenings activities have been well planned. My mind thought of a lot of possibilities that could be in store.

When we returned to the dinner table, it was a few minutes later that Brian and Lauren returned. The seating arrangements had changed, we had one new partner, but we were still seated with Peter and Lauren. I doubt I will sit with my husband tonight.

Between courses Peter had taken Jill to look at something, and Lauren took Brian by the hand and led him on a tour of the house. Or the mansion really. There was a guest wing of 5 bedroom, a technical wing where Peter does his work, a huge living and dining wing looking over the outdoor pool area and their sleeping apartment.

As they walked Brian noticed that she was holding his arm, and drawing it tightly onto her chest. He thought it felt nice, she was a stunning woman, older of course, but desirable in the extreme.

Her dress was exquisite... red with material that clung to her body following all her curves. The front was deep and plunging showing a tremendous amount of cleavage. There were small straps connected to the sleeves that led up to a collar around her slender neck. It was very short just barely covering her ass.

He asked her about the house, how often they entertained etc. She was happy to answer his questions. He was feeling comfortable and asked how she met Peter. After a moment's hesitation she said she was a model, and met him at a shoot one day.

Brian was impressed and said "Wow, you would have been a great model. Why did you give it up?"

Lauren answered "I am a 36C, so my boobs are too big for modelling. Dresses had to be made specially to fit me, and no one else could wear them. Models a skinny for that reason"

She added "We met and found ourselves compatible. Sexually compatible if you understand my drift. And we have been together ever since." This time Brian smiled, and raised his eyebrows.

Brian couldn't help look at her cleavage "They would get my vote every time". Lauren playfully punched his arm. She showed him their gym, and added that she has a personal trainer to keep her in condition.

After most of the house was covered, she took his hand again, saying "Come look at our bedroom."

It was huge and Brian was impressed with the grandeur. She watched him take it all in, then told him to turn the lights down. With her remote she turned a large part of the ceiling into a TV screen. Sports were playing. "We can lay back and watch the big screen "she said. She flicked through channels for a few seconds, then a picture of Jill was there. It was the one with the nipplets jewellery. "She looks marvellous, doesn't she?" Brian had to agree. Then a picture of Lauren, lying nude on the bed flashed. On the screen she smiled, saying "Welcome to my home"

Lauren said "Whoops' we had better get back for the next course". They were both smiling, and Brian felt his cock jerk as they returned to the table. The remainder of the time at the dinner table she was smiling continually at him, and running her foot on his calf. She was not subtle he observed.

The men were charming, and the wines were excellent. This is the life I thought to myself. Another course, another set of photos. This time when we returned there was a set of me from the previous shots on a huge screen, flipping from one shot to another. There were a few of Brian also. Lauren must have taken them I thought.

The wines were getting to me and I decided to slow my drinking. I walked to Brian and asked who was driving home. We decided I would, so no more drinks for me. I told Peter, and he offered to get a cab when we wanted to leave. I gave him my best smile, saying thank you, but will hold my drinks.

After the main meal Peter said we would all gather in the studio, we had 30 min before sweets were served. As previously the cameras were set and aimed at me. This time Peter asked Brian to join me, some couple's shots he said, for our collection. He had a half smile on his face. I wondered if the others in the group knew of the risqué photos I get from Peter. Deep down I suspect they did. It was noticeable that he said "our" collection. I wondered if he meant Brian and I, or if he kept a collection of his own. I would be flattered if he did.

They took photos of us in various positions, seating, standing, looking at each other, smiling. Standard family album shots.

Peter was quiet for a minute; the other cameras were clicking when he said "Take off your shirt Brian". With a shrug he undid the shirt buttons and took it off.

There was silence for a few seconds, then Lauren let out a quiet whistle. You could hear the other ladies let their breath out also. Peter announced to the group, "We will have a 5 min break", and turned, telling us to follow him. He led us to the dressing room, and picked out a costume for each of us. For me it was a Cleopatra costume, ancient Egypt, and for Brian a slave's outfit.

Over the last months I hadn't fully noticed how Brian's body had changed. To use a phrase, he was now ripped, with a six pack. I was proud of my man, and whispered quietly to Lauren when we returned that his best bits are still covered. "You're a lucky girl" she replied. The ladies were very complimentary of him, and I realised again how lucky I am to have him. My mind kept singing the Joni Mitchel song with the lines "You don't know what you've got till it's gone". I must never ever lose him. All of the women would like him in their bed I knew. But he is mine. Tonight, when we get home will be special. Dressing like this had made me horny, and I wanted to get home with my husband and fuck.

I was OK to drive and the ride was quiet, both of us lost in our own thoughts. Brian was a little under the weather, but after a while he said "Lauren wants a massage next weekend".

Smiling to myself my reply was "I think she wants more than a massage, don't you?"

"Yes, I think so too. Both of them want us" We were quiet till we got home, each lost in our own thoughts. I was wondering if Brian would move Peter's bead to my other wrist, I'm sure Brian was thinking of massaging Lauren, and fucking her. I asked him "Do you think you will fuck her after the massage." He didn't reply, his eyes closed a little. He was a little past the stage of holding a conversation. I reach over and touch the front of his trousers. He was hard. She smiled, and asked if that was for her , courtesy of Lauren. He smiled.

As we were undressing for bed, he reached for my wrist and took the charm off my left, then bid me hold my right out. He put the bead on my right Pandora. I have approval to fuck Peter!

I felt a release, and wanted to be dirty and naughty. I took off my clothes and stood naked before him.

"Let's have some fun "I told him. I knew where the Tee was that I wore for him one Friday when he got home. The one with the holes cut out for my tits. I put it on, with nothing under. I also put on my fuck anklette. Taking his hand, I lead him to the garage and the passenger side of our car.

We drove through the streets, with my naked butt on the seat. He was in the passenger seat. I felt elated with my Pandora, and wanted to break out, do something wild. Will my husband remember?

I went to a local park at the beach, there was no one around and we were far enough from the street light to be able to see, but not close enough to draw attention.

I put my right leg over onto his side, rubbing my foot along his trousers, teasing his cock. There was life in it again. Whew, the night is not over yet. He fingered my anklette. "My king, perhaps soon there will be another bead, one for Peter. Will you like that?"

He answered "I like Peter, he will be a good experience I believe, as will Lauren"

"Yes, my king, we have a lot to explore. Places to go"

My legs were open, and I saw him looking at my crutch. I placed a hand over myself. "You like my cunt?" I asked. He was mesmerized and nodded. I put my fingers in my pussy and started to masturbate for him. My hand and fingers were flying, rubbing and pushing. My pussy was dripping, the seat was wet with my juices. I was moaning, telling him we would go home and he could fuck me till dawn. He can use any hole he wants.

He watched me for about 5 min while I fucked myself, lost in lust, I must have orgasmed 3 times. I was on a sexual high. I called out Peter's name, and told Brian "I want Peter to fuck me. Would you like to watch while he pushes his cock into me? Into my cunt. Would you like to watch baby? I would like that. I would wrap my legs around him, pull him tight into me. No condoms darling, I will go bareback. I want to feel his cock spurt. Would you like that?". He nodded.

I wanted to get out and walk, display my body. He had taken his cock out of his trousers, and my foot was on his cock. He was rubbing it along his cock, and playing with my anklette. I could only imagine what he was thinking. It felt exciting. Perhaps I will come back here with Allan.

He used two hands, rubbing my foot and his cock when he exploded, his cum coating his hand and my foot. I came again soon after, and reached over to his cock, putting his cum on my hand. I was lost in lust, again, and took his cum coated hand in mine, both our hands going to my cunt. Both our fingers were coated in his cream, and both pushing inside me. I groaned again as I came. I decided I will bring Allan here one night, or perhaps find a dogging place. Mmmmmm. Thinking of guys jerking off over the windows. Hot.

We returned home, both a little worse for wear, me satiated from sexual excitement, Brian a little tipsy from alcohol. Even though I was tired, I didn't fall asleep. Brian was sound asleep, and the potential for any sexual activity was zero. I got out of bed and went to the living room. Sitting in the dark, alone, I began to rub myself. I felt my crutch warming, and knew that I was wet. I inserted two fingers, and began to masturbate. Feeling good I went back to the bedroom. Brian was still asleep and I got my beads from the drawer, as well as my dildo, then headed back to the living room.

I was sitting on the settee, with the beads in my anus, and pushing the dildo into my pussy. It was nice. Looking at the time, I thought it may not be too late to ring Gerard. He answered quickly, his voice strong and clear. "You can't sleep?" he asked. My reply was of course a no. I had to be careful that I didn't moan into the mouthpiece, or say anything inappropriate. It was nice talking, and stimulating myself. Perhaps I could do this next Wed night. Phone sex. That is in the rules.

After 15 minutes it was time to hang up. We said our good nights, and then I lay down and made myself cum. I returned to our bedroom; Brian was still asleep.

To be continued

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Wrong Tent Ch. 01 Loving wife indulges on canoe trip with husband.in Loving Wives
Not Your Friends A Wife that Needed More.in Loving Wives
Jill and Dan Ch. 01 Jill gets seduced on holiday.in Loving Wives
Memoirs of a Shared Wife Pippa's new job brings a new opportunity.in Loving Wives
More Stories