Beach House Continued Ch. 10

Story Info
Jill continues to find new experiences.
5.3k words
3.45
7.1k
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A meeting with Allan and preparing for Gerrard. Jill sets some goals.

As usual I woke earlier than Brian, and left for the beach for a swim. Again, I floated in peace on the waves, the swells lifting and dropping me. Tonight, my king will be staying, and going to the brunette's house for a threesome. I still feel a twinge of jealousy, but it could have been me if I wanted, and my turn will come. At least now I have approval for two men to now indulge, to tease, to fuck, to be dirty with. Allan was the first, and Peter is now permitted. Hopefully not too far away for Peter. I suspect he has been playing games with me, hopefully no longer.

So far, this journey has been exciting, every step I have taken has led me to a new experience. And I know this is the way I want my life to go, at least for the foreseeable future. Little steps have been taken that push my boundaries a little further each time my husband and I are together. But I want each experience to be good. If I just want to have my men visit my house, open my legs for them, have them shoot their cum and leave... where is the excitement in that?

Smiling to myself I realise I have just thought of men... plural.

But each man needs to provide an experience as different as possible each time. If possible. I want every fuck to be uplifting. I want my sexuality to take me to a higher level, leading to wilder? Experiences. I am ready to feel the lust in my loins, and succumb to my feelings. But definitely not a slut. There will be boundaries.

I decide to go home and write my goals. I will call them "Jill's rules of engagement". Maybe I will get each of my men to sign the document. Laughing to myself.

But in reality, it will give me more opportunity to control my sexual encounters. Allan to be a Stag, Peter to be a Rake, my husband to be my king, Gerrard to be my knight. I wonder about my knight. I would like him to be on my right wrist, but only if Brian agrees. Maybe he will. Perhaps there will be even more to add. I shudder as I think of Tim and Craig, their young bodies. I want their cocks. I want them to fuck me. How will Brian view that. They are now of age.

At my stage of life, I want to live each moment to the fullest. Next year who knows where we may be. I am young enough to have all my muscle tone and a tight body. Including my pussy. I work hard at it though, Kegel each day, ride my bike seriously 5 times a week. I'm proud that it shows in my body. My husband has hit the gym too, and has a great body, as testimony by the ladies that saw him last night. I hadn't fully noticed the extent until last night.

Today is the Sunday that he will go to Sharron and Allan, and I will be at home waiting for his return. It won't be fair on them if I send him tired and unable to get a decent erection, and deep down I want him to perform better than Allan. Show Sharron I have the best stud." Is that being bitchy?" flashes through my mind.

When I get back home, Brian is sitting in the kitchen with a coffee. No hangover, which is a bonus. I asked how much he remembered of last night, and he replied confidently "All of it". He took my right wrist, and showed me the bead on my right Pandora that is his permission for Peter to fuck me. He smiled, as did I.

"And our drive in the car afterward?" I ask. He looks at my ankle, he remembers. Perhaps my husband is remembering the dress she wore.

Lauren had walked out in a drop-dead black dress. It was silky material and see through leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. It tied on either side by wisps of string that hung loose showing her curves. Her long hair hung in curls and she had it over her right shoulder. With nothing underneath you could see her nipples. Brian remembered, he had felt his dick twitch at the sight of her last night, and it did now with the memory. She was magnificent and would be amazing underneath him he thought.

He agreed to give her a massage, so next weekend he will take his table to their house and show her what he has learned so far. An erotic one I am guessing.

I have him for the next 10 hours and decide to torment him un-mercifully. Every hour will see me suck his cock, and play with his balls, but not let him cum. When he does tonight it will be an eruption.

Starting now, I move to him at the kitchen table, and kiss him, and begin to undo his shirt. "The ladies were right last night; you have been working hard in the gym. Let's have another gym session later this afternoon", giving him my best impish smile. We have begun to work out together in the nude, after which we normally sweat running off our bodies. I love to lick his abs as I go down on his cock. One time I took him in my mouth as he was doing a bench press. I was horny that day, and the weight room really turns us both on.

With his shirt off, I move my hands to his shorts. They are the baggy type, and my hand can reach up the leg, and I touch his balls. I can see his rod is hard, sticking proudly out, pushing his shorts. A large tent. I think of the circus tents I saw when I was a young girl. One middle pole tall and high, with everything relying on it being straight and strong. Like a cock I had thought.

Taking his shorts down he is naked on the kitchen table. "Oh god "he says as I begin to lick his balls, down his scrotum. His legs are hanging over the end of the table. I have a chair, just the right height to suck him. My left-hand cups his balls, right hand strokes him, and my mouth engulfs the head, my tongue rolling over the end. I spit on his cock for more lubrication, and stroke him again. Looking up I tell him. "I don't think Sharron will do this tonight; I think she will want your cock in her pussy. Where do you want to put it Hun? Mouth or cunt". That makes me smile, he laughs with me.

"Cunt first" was his reply.

"Do you think she will let you fuck her arse in front of her husband? That would be hot. And my king, I have invited Allan for coffee on Tuesday evening. With your approval I will fuck him"

He groans, and I realise it is time to bring him back down. "rest now my king, but keep your shorts off." He has agreed to Allan coming over on Tuesday night.

For the next hour, as we passed in the house, I would fondle his balls, once taking his cock in my mouth and stroking his shaft for a minute. He groaned when I stopped. He balls were tight every time I touched him. His cock was hard all the time.

At lunch time we went for a drive, I wore my holey Tee, with my nipples pushing out. People would have to be close to see, but it was still erotic to me. I was getting horny too. After lunch we lay on the bed, I sucked and played, and he licked me. The whole day has been sex charged.

We had a fun filled afternoon, sexy, bringing him close to ejaculation, but then bringing him back. A day of anticipation, for him, of what the evening will hold.

After dinner he leaves, not sure of what time he will be home. Later, while I am sitting watching TV I wonder, what they are doing, how hard will they do her? WHAT WILL THEY DO? Eventually I decide it doesn't matter, my turn will come. Thinking of the here and now, I ring Gerard, and tell him I will be at Starbucks in 30 min, does he want a coffee with me? I didn't expect him to say no, and wasn't disappointed.

An hour and a half sitting with him went quickly; it was nice to sit by ourselves. I realised it was the first time we had been alone /together "in public". The only other time was when he "rescued" me from Tim and Craig. Tim and Craig, I still have them on my left-hand Pandora. Should I take them off? Should I ask Brian again. They are older now!

Brian arrives home about 30 min after I did. He looks tired, and I smile. "Was it good?"

His reply was that, yes, it was very good, but not as nice as coming home on a Friday evening. I almost shed a tear, but smiled weakly, took his hand and led him to our bed. He was too tired for sex, and I expected that, but he spooned me as he nodded off to sleep. It was nice, it was intimate and it was special. Our lives have changed, but our love is still strong.

He was away early on the Monday morning; I woke as he was leaving. A quick kiss and promise to call that night. My day was then back to normal, whatever normal is now. A long way from my school work of last year.

I met Peter again, we walked the beach, he took more photos, we planned the next day's work and then it was home. I felt a little lost, and missed my husband. That night on the phone I asked if there was a massage practice with Kate planned this week. There is, but he wasn't sure when. Phone sex was a bit subdued. I begin to wonder if we are doing too much.

The Tuesday photo shoot goes OK, but Peter notices something and asks what is wrong. I just say I am tired, but in reality, my mind is in a whirl. I love what is happening, the sex, but worry if it may put my marriage at risk. He suggests some swimsuit shots for Brian's Friday night. We do some, but again my mind is elsewhere.

I ring my husband just after dinner, but he has the phone on divert, I'm guessing he is with Kate. Practicing massage. Bull shit. I bet they are fucking! But I always thought my king would have more partners than I, and I joked with him about it. Suck it up I tell myself, be thankful for what you have.

He rings back in an hour, and he is bright and chirpy. I discretely ask about the phone on divert. He asks if I was jealous. "Of course, not" I reply.

"Just fooling with you, we had to cancel, I had a client to take to dinner" he told me. Do I believe him? When you love someone, of course you do.

He reminds me that we are having Gerrard for a cook out on Friday night.

At around 8 there is a knock on the door, Allan is standing there with a grin on his face, and a pack on his back. He stepped inside and put his arms around me, whispering "Tonight is for you" He picked me up in his arms, he is strong like Brian, and carried me down to the basement. "Sharron and I have gone to new level of love, thanks to you. I want to say thank you, in the nicest way".

He carried me to the basement, lay me gently on the bed and removed his back pack. I watched him, smiling to myself, thinking he is sweet. He takes out some rope, and I guess he is going to spread eagle me, tie my hands and ankles to the bed. I think I will like this. Already him taking the lead is getting me hot. What will he do?

We kiss, and the passion in me builds, I don't wait for his tongue, I offer mine. Looking down at me he tells me to take off my clothes. There is not much to remove, my Tee and a pair of shorts. No underwear. He watches me do my best sensual strip. I grin, and lighten the mood throwing my clothes at him. We both laugh. "Now you" I call.

He has the rope and moves slowly, from one wrist to the next, then the ankles. I wonder if he saw my anklet what he would think. Would he know?

I have never been exposed this way, and thought back to a few days when I tied Sharron this way, and sent him to her. That day they were in our basement for over an hour and half. Will he take as long again? Or longer?

He has me tied, and I am looking sideways at him. He smiles at me as he takes off his shirt. He pokes his tongue at me and we both smile. I feel warm between my legs, and recognise I am enjoying the build. I can't touch to see if I am wet but I bet I am. Next, he drops his slacks. His cock is stiff, pushing out his jocks. He bends and takes off his shoes and socks. Only thing left are the jocks. His cock I can see is hard, poking above the waist of his jocks. He playfully pulls down his undies, gives me a peek and then covers up. Except for the top 2 "of his penis, proudly showing above the waist. I laugh, and tell him to take them off. He does, and his rod sticks out. Straight. I know it will feel hard.

He goes to my feet, and touches me, dragging his fingers up my shins, knee and thigh. He goes around my sensitive parts, and continues along my sides, then rubs the side of my breast. He traces large circles, commenting how hard my nipples look. He bends and kisses one, and fondles the other. He kisses one tit, then the other for perhaps 5 minutes. Our eyes are locked on each other. It is a pleasant feeling, not an orgasm bursting out of my body through my groin. But I felt the passion rising, and begin to anticipate what he will do over the next hour. Or so I hope.

He leans towards me and kisses me. Our tongues touch, and my passion rises. He keeps kissing me, nibbling my neck and throat, and tracing his fingers over my skin. He touches my groin, fingers each side of my labia. "Do it "I demanded, but he put his finger to my lips, saying "Shh, lay there and let me worship your body". I relax again, and he continues to stroke my body. Another mini orgasm comes, and I sigh. I have a continuous smile. I think to myself that this is on my list, having someone who cares for me concentrate on my pleasure. This I can repeat, maybe rethink Jill's rules. He was making me feel special and I thought back to when we first met on the beach. Almost as good as my king, my husband, my love.

He then began kissing my toes, sucking them. It tickled a little. Then I felt him licking inside my calf, going higher. He got to my knee, then continued inside my thigh. My eyes were closed and I visualised his head between my legs. He licked on, and when he reached my pussy it felt like a jolt. I raised my hips, begging him to fuck me with his tongue. His tongue crept into my slit, running around my engorged lips. I knew I was wet; he didn't have to tell me. He kissed higher again, bypassing my tight nipples. He put his tongue out, running it around my lips. I could taste my juices, and I liked it. I wondered what another woman might taste like. We kissed again, and our lips danced, one running around then withdrawing, to be chased into the warm cavity of a mouth by the other. We were duelling, playing.

His hand was tracing inside my thigh. I broke our kiss and asked him to touch me. He knew where, and he smiled. His fingers ran over my lips, touching the folds, but not entering me. It was like torture. Should I be more demanding of what I want, or let him pleasure me in his own way. I decide to let him continue to tease. I would love to be able to reach to him, stroke his cheek. But I can smile, and he knows from that he is pleasing me.

He moves to straddle me, his knees on each side. He rubs his cock between my tits, I can see it, the head glistening with precum. He rubs across my nipples and I can see a string of pre-cum from his pee hole to my nipple. They stay hard, begging for their own attention. He moves higher and offers his cock to my mouth, to my lips. But he holds his shaft as he does, with only an inch or so projecting. I can kiss it, but can't take it deep to suck as I would like. He continues to tease me. My tongue swirls over the head, feeling his slit where I know he will erupt from later, spewing his cum deep inside me. Our eyes lock again, and another smile lights our faces. Enjoyment for both of us. My mind wanders, wondering if this is how he makes love to Sharron. Perhaps my husband did also.

He slides down my body, suckling me, his kisses on one nipple then the other. Little kisses, little bites. Nothing painful, but causing my body to tingle all over. His abs are over my pussy, and I respond by lifting my hips against him. I want his cock now, but I don't want to ask, or beg. I start to hump, making out I am fucking him from beneath, but it is hard to lift with arms and legs spread wide and held by ropes. He slides up higher on my body, and we kiss. I can feel his cock along my tummy, and squirm to try to line it up with my cunt. He moves away. We both know what I want.

He asks me "What do you want Jill?"

"I want your cock" My statement was simple.

"Where do you want it?"

"Where ever you like" is open ended, not where I really want it. He senses my annoyance. My pleasure has been interrupted. I want it now, but won't beg. Our minds are both wanting control.

He moves down over my body again, and uses his hands to open my labia lips. I can only imagine what it looks like. Engorged, dripping. He inserts his tongue again, little in out pushes. It feels wonderful, and I groan in an orgasm. He continues for perhaps 5 minutes, bringing me almost to orgasm, then dropping me down again, time after time. I love every lick.

He stops and scoots up my body, reaching across my legs he inserts a finger. At last, part of him is inside me. My hips move to meet his rhythm. He inserts a second digit, and my pussy responds. I gasp in another mini orgasm. Again, he changes pace, bringing me back from another orgasm. Another finger and my pussy tingles.

Finally, he puts a fourth inside me, almost his whole hand. My cunt feels full, pressure at the front of my tunnel, on my clit. It feels nice, never have I been so full. He is hand fucking me faster and faster and I am telling him over and over to push harder, go faster. I can feel myself let go, and I squirt. It runs for perhaps 5 seconds, and my body relaxes as I come down from my intense orgasm. He removes his hand and runs his fingers up my body again. His fingers feel wet. This is only the second time in my life I have squirted.

He decides it is now time to mount me. His cock looks to have grown in length and girth. His excitement may have made him bigger than my king. His cock slides in easily, my tunnel is well lubricated, and ready for his cock. Our lust is obvious as we both push our bodies against the other, there is slapping of skin, and squelching as our fluids mix. I can feel our fluids running down my crack. As he withdraws, ready to plunge to the full depth of my cervix again, I groan, and thrust to meet him. I wanted to have my arms free and hold him close.

He is pulling out on each stroke, holding for 2 seconds, and pushing slowly again. The little rest is allowing him to hold back from cumming, but to me each stroke is bliss. I moan "So good". He holds me on the edge this way for almost 20 minutes. 20 minutes of intense pleasure. If only I could hold him, and stroke his face.

We both start saying crude words. I am calling for him to fuck me hard, he is telling me that he is going to pull out and feed his cock to my mouth. He wants to cover my face and hair with his cum. He withdraws, and I get ready for his cock. It is wet, and I can taste our juices. I suck as best I can. If only I had a free hand. He is getting close, and he pulls out, and begins stroking himself. It is only a minute before he explodes. Ropes of cum cover my face and hair, dripping off my chin.

He reaches for my phone, and tells me to smile. Another snap for my special album. He goes to our bathroom, and comes back with a wash cloth and a towel. As I lie there, he washes my body, kisses me all over, then dries me. He kisses me again. I sigh, and ask him to untie me. As he does, I throw my arms around him, and say "Thank you. That was special". He smiled.

He dressed, and we walked hand in hand, in silence, to the front door. We embrace, and kiss. Neither of us want to break the kiss, and it builds in passion. He puts his hand on my breast, and tweaks my nipple. Finally, I break the kiss. We again smile at each other. I look at him, take his hand and turn back inside. "We aren't finished "I tell him.

In the bedroom I undress him, and he lays on his back on our bed. His cock is flaccid, and I take it in my mouth, rolling it around, cupping his balls. Slowly he responds. He is not fully hard, but solid enough to enter me. I ride him, moving up and down on his cock. I can tell he won't make it to another orgasm. I build steadily to my own, and move off him when I finish. His cock is covered in juice. I hug him again and again. It has been a beautiful experience, and I want him to know.

12