Beach House Continued Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ponder the difference between love and lust and straight pleasure. I don't love him like my husband, sometimes I might lust after him. But tonight, there was something else. Just plain pleasant sex. My thoughts wander, should I ask if he could stay the night? But that might be too intimate, so I remain quiet. But it definitely fits in with my rules of engagement, an encounter that I could repeat. I need to make sure my rules allow me some flexibility. Deep down I know there will be another night like this one, tender and intimate.

Sleep came easily, I was content and happy. In the morning I decide not to go to the beach, but get my bike out, and take advantage of the quiet roads. I see some of the other riders in our group, and we ride together. Tim, Craig and some of the other guys. I am the only woman as normal. I can just keep up with them most days. Occasionally their testosterone kicks in and they race to the top of a hill, or to be first home. We are all taking it easy, and chat. Tonight, will be a faster ride. When I get home, I see that my Knicks are coated with my juice, or probably Alan's cum still running out. The rest of the day goes quickly, I have a swim at lunchtime, and ride again with the group in the evening. Then shower and meet for dinner and some drinks.

Heather, the bitch, sees Gerrard and I sitting together and raises her eyebrows. I worry she might start some rumours. Gerrard and I again skirt around his buddy status. If only Brian had allowed me to put his bead on my right-hand Pandora.

Thursday evening, I ring my king, phone sex is good. He asks about my night with Allan. I tell him honestly how I felt, and asked him to think about Allan sleeping overnight, or even how we might manage a weekend away. He hesitates, and tells me I need to be watchful of my feelings. Especially when we only having our own weekends together. That will change, he says, he will be back to the beach house one night a week, and I can easily stay with him at the new house. We will talk over the weekend. He tells me he will be home a little earlier tomorrow, he has some chores he wants to do before Gerrard arrives. Gerrard! Tomorrow night! I wonder of the outcome.

Friday morning is a lazy morning, I slept well. In the morning it is beach again. On a whim I go to the nude beach alone. Being mid-week, I feel safe, with not many people around. It is amazing, that over the months now since I found the nude beach, and all the cocks I have seen, the best specimen I feel is my husband, with Allan a close second. Life is good. Next week I will go to our new house for the week, I will have to see that the garden doesn't get out of control. Perhaps I will also meet Kate and her husband Carl. With the moving I will welcome a massage.

It is mid-afternoon when I get back to the house, and Brian arrives soon after. We kiss, ask how the other is and go our separate ways. Not sure what chores he had to do. Maybe the hardware store for a set of chains in Sharron's basement, or the sex room. I head to Peter's house to pick up the photos from Tuesday, the swimsuit ones. The day I was in my thoughtful mode before that beautiful night with Allan. The photos I think may be poor.

I am surprised when I see them, he seems to get great photos regardless. They are sexy, and he tells me so. And adds that it is easy with a beautiful and sexy model. He is playing down his talent.

"See how your nipples standout" he says

"Naughty boy! "I admonish him.

"Can't help myself" is his response, and we laugh together.

I thank him as always. These photos he has done for free, almost a set a week. His time and materials must have added up, and I tell him that I appreciate it. He smiles, and pointedly says "But your bedroom on Fridays is between 9 and 10 each week?" He knows he won't get an answer, but is correct. These are for my husband, and only 3 sets of eyes have seen them. And only my husband and I write dirty things on them in marker pens.

He gets a serious look, and says "Jill I do have a request. There is a photographic competition coming up in a few months and I would like to take some photos of you to enter. Would you consider being my model?"

"Of course, I will" is an immediate answer. He hesitates for a second, then tells me "I want to enter a nude photo of you".

I am silent for a minute, then reply "I would need my husband's approval". Without thinking, I have said yes. He smiles.

"We will have to work on him."

He goes on to tell me his vision. It will be a difficult shoot he says. He wants me to be cold, and covered in goose bumps. He plans to spray my body, then have me walk outside if the temperature is cold enough, or have a set of fans blowing cold air over me. He would dry me and then take the photo. It would be from my neck to my thighs. My nipples he wanted hard, and balanced by the curve of my bum. He had already planned his work.

As I thought of it, I could feel myself getting aroused. No doubt it would be erotic, but the first time anyone but my husband and Peter had seen nude shots of me. I bet Peter has kept a set of all the other sessions for himself. Perhaps he keeps all his other conquests too.

Peter leaves to get my photos covered to take home. While he is gone, I think of how erotic it will be, and I would want my king to share the moment. But I have another vision, one of being at the beach, with me nude and a fire beside me setting a glow on my skin. I would have oil on my body to show a sheen. Preferably there will be a full moon in the background. A pagan feast from years gone by. I shiver with excitement as I think about it.

On his return I tell him my thoughts. He likes it and says he will enter both. He checks when there will be a full moon and tells me we have 3 weeks. Entries close a few weeks after. If the moon shot doesn't work, if it cloudy or raining, there will be time for a follow up. It will be up to me to get Brian's approval. It will be midweek, and the week before my week in New York.

My chest is bursting with excitement when I arrive home, and I tell him my news. He gives his approval and tells me how proud he is of me. Our love is strong. I show him my swim suit photos, and we each get a marker and scribble together. This will be the first time we have done that together, normally I have marked up first.

"You go first he tells me". We have 4 almost full-size photos to mark.

I start and put a heading on each. "I am a courtesan"

He picks one, and using a red marker draws a circle on the groin and writes "Under here is a beautiful cunt". I am a little shocked. He must be horny.

I point an arrow to one with a thin top "My nipples were hard"

He goes to another frontal "She wants him to see her pussy"

I respond on another "My pussy was wet"

We continue for a few more minutes before we start kissing passionately. He rubs my breasts, tweaking my nipples. I pull his zipper down and take out his cock. He stops me, telling me we have things to set before Gerrard arrives. He tells me we will have fire and eat at the nude beach. He has to put the meat and other things into the SUV.

To be continued

12