Beach House Continued Ch. 11

Story Info
Jill Finally gets approval for Gerard.
5.6k words
3.5k
7
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian takes them on a beach ride. Jill finally gets approval for Gerard.

The events in this chapter are based on real events, some changes made to suit the main story line. I have a buddy (yes one of those buddies) who recounted one of her experiences, plus when I was young boy I watched though a caravan window as two older men took two women all night in a caravan park.

My thanks again to Tink2019 for editing and suggestions.

*****

My husband has just arrived home for the weekend and told me we the three of us ( Gerard , he and I ) are taking a drive along the beach, we will build a fire and cook some steaks. He has cold salads to have with the steaks, and I notice our picnic table and chairs there as well. He loaded the gear plus beer and some other bags while we waited for Gerard to arrive. We talked about how much fun it had been to put graffiti on the posters together on Friday nights, but we will have to wait till we return later tonight. Brian is grinning at me.

Friday night homecoming is becoming a highlight of our week. The sex is always hot and heavy. He tells me he looks forward to arriving, never sure of what awaits. Every week seems to be different. But that is my plan. I want him to have his thoughts on me as he comes home, and the games we will play when he arrives. A little bit like foreplay. Our times together are exciting, and bring us closer as a couple.

We talk about the move next week, it will be busy. I will go to help set up our new house for a couple of nights, probably Wednesday and stay for the following weekend. It will depend a little on my work schedule, and I will miss the group ride. That's a disappointment, but I am there almost every Wednesday. I will miss sitting and talking to Gerard though.

My mind wanders, and I think that if this evening goes well my husband may give me permission to have sex with Gerard. That would give me a third pandora bead on my right wrist.

I cross my fingers that tonight will go OK, and Brian gives his permission. I know we will talk about it before we go to bed tonight. Which way will it go I ponder? I do want to fuck Gerard. To be his fuck buddy! Gerard and I have skirted around it, and it now needs to be resolved one way or another. If Brian says yes, I will seek clarification of the rules on frequency. I'm sure Gerard would want every night Brian is away. I'm sure his balls will be tight, ready to explode every night. I am dreaming again.

That can't work of course, but maybe every second week would be OK. Perhaps I am getting ahead of myself. Thinking over this weekend, Brian will meet Lauren for her massage tomorrow afternoon. I might go along as well and sit with Peter for a while and watch him work. He is fortunate to be rich, and have gardeners and others to look after the grounds. He can spend all of his waking hours with his cameras, his great passion in life. Or maybe there are other passions?

It has been a financial blessing the photographic work with Peter, already my bank account is looking healthy, and our tour of French nude beaches is a certainty. Or maybe Spanish beaches, I will have to do some research. But I already have the money in the bank, enough for both Brian and myself to travel and stay at first class resorts.

This week I have been to local bookshops, looking for more novels to read. Courtesans still have my fascination. In the olden days they had a social position, but modern usage implies a prostitute. Would I take money for sex? My body shivers. Excitement or fear? Deep down I feel sex is something both should enjoy. No, I wouldn't take money.

I haven't found any books of interest, but there is always the internet, particularly Literotica. I have told Brian that I get turned on with the loving wives' stories. He asked for me to send him some links, as he would like to read them as well. I would like that, to be able to read stories together, discuss them. I know there is much we can share together. I feel closer to him than ever before in my previous life as a teacher. There is nothing that I can't ask him. We have no secrets anymore.

He asks me about my thoughts on the book "50 Shades of Grey". We talked about her acceptance of his kinky sex, that she loved him and shared his passions and insecurities. They loved each other deeply. I kissed him and said "Like us".

We talk some more about my nude photo sessions for the competition. He is happy for me, and tells me he knows it will be quality work based on what he has seen of Peter's Friday posters.

Both of them will be first class, mine and Peter's. He wonders why Peter's will only be my body, and in the semi dark. I laugh and tell him he has no artistic thoughts; all he can think of is Penthouse and big boobs. He tells me he admires brains too! We have a laugh about that. I am still thinking my photo will be more pagan, and I want colour for mine.

My mind wanders while we wait, thinking. I know I have moved away from my previous life. No more teaching, I exercise my body, but not my brain. But I am happier than I have been at any time of my life, thanks to my husband.

Gerard arrives, on time as usual, and we load the SUV. Brian is chirpy, perhaps he is thinking forward to returning home and we look at this week's photos Peter has done. Maybe he is warming to Gerard. I cross my fingers and hope.

There are some large bags that he has packed. He hasn't told me what is in them. Driving off, the men are in the front, me in the rear seat, sitting behind Gerard. Brian can see me in the rear vision mirror, but Gerard can't. The mood is cheerful, there is banter between the guys about football, and basketball. They root for different teams but seem to get on well together.

I don't like either games really, they are hulks of men in padding playing gridiron, and super tall African Americans playing basketball. Soccer seems to have more "realistic" men.

The drive along the beach is uneventful, we do the usual chore of deflating the tires and drive on. It is getting late in the day, and there are very few people on the beach. He has taken us to the nude beach I noticed. I looked at him in the rear vision mirror, and raise my eyebrows. He gives me a smile and shrugs his shoulders. I feel playful, and make a face and stick my tongue out. Then with a wicked smile I sensually lick my lips. Eventually we arrive at a clear section of soft sand, with dunes close by. "This will do "he announces to us.

The sea is calm, and the evening is warm, little wind. I decide to have a swim while they unload the gear from the truck. I go over the dunes and change into my bikini and wade into the water. The water is cool, but OK and I float for a bit. When I emerge Brian hands me a towel and I head to the dunes for some privacy and change. Daydreaming again I have a vision of being followed into the dunes, and being watched as I change. With a sigh I remove my wet bikini and dry myself. I put on shorts and tee, no bra or panties. Who cares? Neither will care.

Back at the truck I hang my wet bikini off the rear vision mirrors to dry.

By now the men have lit the fire, and the table and chairs are set. We each have an easy chair to sit in, and the first beer is opened. I remind Brian that he must stay sober, as he will be driving home. The evening is balmy, and we sit and relax with our beers and admire the setting sun. It is still pleasant, no cold wind, and the fire radiates warmth.

Brian asks me to come and help him with a chore, and leads me behind the truck. He reaches to me, holds me tight, and gives me a kiss. Our kiss starts soft and sensual, but builds passion as we cling to each other, pressing our bodies together. I can feel his erection, and wonder what Gerard's shaft would feel like. My king steps back and holds both my hands, kissing them. He lets my right hand go, and holds my left in both his hands. He kisses my hand again, and tells me to hold my hand out flat. He smiles at me, and reaches for the Gerard bead, and unclips it. He is looking at me, smiling.

"Your right hand please" he says. I am gobsmacked.

I offer my hand quickly, and he fixes the bead. My stomach churns with excitement, he has just given his permission for me to have sex with Gerard.

My stomach is full of butterflies, that turn into buzzing bees that have gone below my stomach. My cunt is tingling, and my chest is heaving.

"My dream?" I ask. He nods.

"Tonight?"

"If you wish" he responds "It is now up to you."

"Would you prefer to watch?" I know what his answer will be.

He smiles and shrugs his shoulders. He would like to watch. I squeeze his cock. He is hard.

We kiss again, and I hold him tight. This man knows me and does everything to make my life complete. I become more passionate, and cling to him. My hands go to his cock again. He has baggy shorts and I tell him to follow me. Gerard watches as we go into the dunes and kiss passionately. I tell him to take off his jocks and give them to me. I leave him to put his shorts back on, and walk to the SUV and tuck his jocks under the driver's seat. I give him a playful smile and wonder if he will show his erection creeping down the leg of his shorts. Will Gerard see?

We go back to the chairs; Gerard looks up and smiles at me. My heart flutters a little. I know I have only minutes to decide on the evening. Will I, or won't I? Should I save the moment? No. The time is now, and Brian will be able to watch. My husband will like that.

Am I being presumptuous I ask myself? Might he say no?

Course he won't. I am attractive, and he is looking for a fuck buddy. Any man would want to put his penis in a wet and warm pussy. Could he have already found a buddy? Fuck, I haven't asked him recently. My mind shrugs, nothing I can do about that.

By the time the steaks are ready it is getting dark and we are alone on the beach. A plan is coming together in my mind. Brian and I have become quiet, Gerard seems to notice, and we eat in silence. I am lost in my thoughts, with a tingle running from my clit to my nipples and back again. It feels like an elevator, going from spot to spot. I keep smiling to myself. God, what will it be like when I feel his cock enter me for the first time? I let out a small moan at the thought. They both look at me. I pretend to have burped, and say "Excuse me." Polite girl I am.

Darkness has descended, and I decide it is now or never. I turn to Gerard, and ask him to come with me for a dip. We head to the water together. He watches as I stop, and in the darkness, he can just see me take off my top, and then my shorts. I stand there nude, and tell him that I don't want to get my clothes wet. I am sure he is smiling, but not moving. I step toward him, and ask him if he has found a buddy yet. He reminds me of past conversations, he has, but she is married.

We could go on like this for hours, finally I ask him "Can I be your fuck buddy?"

"What about Brian?" he asks.

My reply surprises him "He understands what I want, and it will not affect our love."

We are close enough for me to reach out to him, beginning with his shirt buttons. He stands still, as button by button his chest is exposed. I reach for his belt, and undo it. Then his zipper, allowing his trousers to fall to the sand. He reaches to me, and we kiss. We kiss hard and with lust, our tongues searching, exploring. I let one hand drop to his waist and feel his rod. He is hard, as I expected. Will his balls be full of jism? Fuck I hope so. He is a little smaller than my king, but that is not a concern. He is a little fatter, and the head is bulbous. My mind for this last month or more has been focussed on his forced celibacy, and how much cum will spurt out of his cock. I imagine my cunt filled and his wet seed running out, down my legs.

Our swim will be short, I want him to lay me on my back, ask me to spread my legs, then enter me. I am super horny now. The Pandora charm is having its effect.

I hold his hand and lead him to the water. When we are chest deep, I turn to him to kiss again, and he holds me in his arms. I have watched him in his cycling gear, ogling his strong legs and arms. I know in the water I am lighter, but he lifts me easily, my feet are off the bottom. I wrap my legs around him and he holds me with his hands beneath my cheeks. Slowly I drop, and I feel his cock touching the folds of my cunt. His shaft is along my lips, and my anus. I don't want him to enter me yet, I want Brian to be close by when he pushes his shaft inside me for the first time. My king will like that.

It feels divine, the subtle pressure on both my cunt and arse. He holds me for a few seconds, then eases me down. His cock is bending, I feel more pressure. He bounces me for a minute, but my mind wants more, this is awkward, and I want him pushing into me hard. That will only happen on the sand. This is just play, and the time for games has passed.

I lead him back to the chairs, and could see Brian had been busy while we were in the water. He had the chairs on different sides of the fire, two chairs on each side. He has been planning this for a while I conclude. He is sitting on one chair with a vacant chair beside him, drinking his beer. On the other side there are two chairs, with the old tattered blanket that I borrowed from Gerard a month ago spread on the sand. I smile to myself. That is where my husband expects us to consummate our agreement. It is close enough for him to see.

As well as the chairs there are sleeping bags, a double one on each side of the fire. In my dream the men took me all night, taking turns with me. I shiver in excitement, my husband expects that to happen tonight, we will sleep here, and I will go from man to man, fucking and sucking each in turn. Will they keep up with me? How long can we go?

Suddenly the cold hits me, and I begin to shake, both from cold and excitement. What will it be like for my first orgasm?

Gerard watches me as I walk to my husband and kiss him softly, my voice is hoarse with emotion as I tell him I love him, and touch his cheek.

Turning again to Gerard I lay on his blanket, open my arms and beckon him to me. For the next hour I will be his, then my husband the hour after that. Through the night I will move from one side of the fire to the other. They will fuck me in turn, giving me orgasm after orgasm.

Gerard lays on top of me, kissing my neck, nibbling my ears. A groan escapes my lips. I am building to a mini orgasm already. It will be a night of many, I hope. Looking to the side I can see my husband watching, we smile at each other, and I blow him a kiss.

Gerard slides down my body, licking his way to my breasts. He holds one in his palm, gently squeezing, pushing my nipple out. It is hard and begging to be sucked. He gave it a little nip with his teeth, sharp, and I felt a shock run through my body. Little electrical jolts seemed to go around my body. I loved the attention. But I want his cock. Inside me I want it.

I whispered, "Enough. Fuck me now."

Followed by "Please." Manners again. I smiled to myself.

Gerard lay on me and I felt his full weight. I shifted my legs, opening them enough so that we were pelvis to pelvis. Lifting himself he was poised above me, ready to thrust. My cunt was dripping and silently I was begging him to enter me. Hard! In one giant push. He hesitated for a second, then my dream came true. He was in me with a single push. My tunnel was wet, and lips spread as he thrust. His bulbous head was pushing my lips wide, and my folds were wrapping around his shaft. The head of his cock was massaging the walls of my cunt. In and out. His movements were full, deep, like he wanted to shoot his cum as deep as he could into my body.

And I wanted him to. Oh, how I wanted him to.

I whispered "I have wanted this for so long."

His reply was "I wanted you from the moment I saw you on the bike, in your Lycra."

We moved our bodies in unison, I was meeting every thrust of his with one of my own. My pussy was dripping and I was sure his blanket was going to need another wash. It felt like we were in slow motion, both wanting the feeling of pleasure to last. I whispered in his ear "I want to have both of you all night. I want you one after the other, for as long as you can make it".

He lifted the intensity and began to grunt as he pushed his shaft into me. Deep into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, opening myself to even deeper penetration. His cock was smaller than my husband, but it was hard, and he was fatter. I was loving it, he was bringing me almost to orgasm, then withdrawing, making me frustrated as I came down from almost cumming. Then he was building again as he brought me almost to my peak, then down again. I wondered if that was something he learnt in Asia.

Finally, he couldn't hold back any longer, and I felt his cock pulse and throb. He shot cum deep inside me, holding himself as he did. He must have cum for 15 seconds. We kissed briefly before I turned to my husband and smiled, mouthing "I love you". I could feel Gerard's spunk running out and down my crack when he pulled out.

I told him to roll over, and I took him in my mouth. He was still semi hard as I licked and cleaned his cock, tasting him. Should I kiss him? I thought not, even though I wanted him to taste our juices.

We had been fucking for almost 30 minutes, the fire was still bright, and I watched Brian throw some more logs on. Gerard and I got into the sleeping bag and cuddled for a while. I dipped my finger into my pussy, and put the slick fluid onto his cock. I opened the zipper of the sleeping bag again, and took him in my mouth. I ran my tongue over his tip, and stroked him with both my hands. I debated whether to suck him and let him cum in my mouth, but decided that he will need to pace himself if he is to give me what I crave, a whole night of fucking.

After a while I tell Gerard that he needs to rest, and I will spend some time with my husband. My husband is waiting for me and I walk naked to Brian. He throws open his sleeping bag and I snuggle in with him.

He smiles at me and I know everything is OK. He asks "Was it good?"

My answer was an honest "Yes."

Then I added "Maybe the second will be better." He smiled as I began stroking his cock as I told him of our swim, and how I wanted to be close to my King when my knight entered me. His hand ran over my body, tweaking my nipples, squeezing my breasts. I love my man so much.

"Darling," I say "Would you like sloppy seconds?"

Somehow that opened the floodgates for him. He lifted me from the sleeping bag, and carried me to the bonnet of the SUV. He lay me back, put my legs over my shoulders and fucked me like a rutting animal. His cries were guttural as he slammed into me. I felt like a wanton harlot. Gerard would be watching us. All I could think of was a cock in my cunt. Brian's, Allan's, Gerard's? I didn't care.

I urged my husband on . "Harder!Faster!Deeper! My cunt is yours; I'm for your pleasure. Have me any way you want." He groaned and kept pounding me. This would be a night to remember. I was so wet from Gerard's cum and our juices I felt the mix running down my arse again. This time on the bonnet not the blanket. I didn't care, my body was being wracked by orgasm after orgasm. My mouth was open, it was hard to breath, my head was rolling from side to side, my chest was tight. It was orgasmic bliss. On and on he went. My screams of ecstacy had drawn Gerard, I saw him from the side. Smiling, and waiting his turn. From the distance I saw him get hard. Our eyes locked and he began stroking himself. Don't cum I thought. Save it for me.

My king excelled, shooting deep inside me, deeper than Gerard had. I lay there panting for a minute before he picked me up and took me back to the sleeping bag, our bed for the evening. I lay there, still feeling the afterglow of tantric sex. I felt great. We cuddled for about 15 minutes, before I recovered, and reached for him again. He was semi hard, as Gerard had been, but this time I knew I could bring my king up, and he would recover.

12