Beach House Continued Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cradled his balls, and kissed his cock. I was still wet between my legs, and dipped a finger inside, running it down the length of his shaft. It felt sexy. I took hold of him, and my hand started a slow stroke, up and down. He was a little dry, so I licked him, then took him into my mouth. I have never deep throated my king; he is too big for me without gaging. I wonder if I could take Gerard? That would be hot and sexy. I tell Brian, and he calls me a slut, but I know he is kidding me. I like how he says it though, as he is smiling.

I smiled at him again, and asked "Mouth or cunt?"

He replied "Mouth"

I started slowly, making love to his cock, worshiping it with little kisses and running my tongue along underneath. Up and down I licked, kissing and teasing his knob. I increased my pace, licking, and slobbering on his cock to keep it lubricated. Don't want him to blister! I could feel the build-up in his balls, and he warns me he is about to cum. I keep up my actions and feel his cum ooze into my mouth. He must be feeling the strain, he didn't shoot, he oozed. But there was enough to overflow my mouth and run down my chin.

We cuddled again, and I told him again how much I loved him. When it was time for me to go to Gerard again, we smiled at each other as I slipped away. I rinsed my mouth before going to my buddy. Now my fuck buddy.

I slipped into his blanket, and we kissed again, he fondled my breasts and I just lay back and watched him, feeling the currents of pleasure run up and down my body. My nipples and clit seem to have a direct connection, with electricity flowing between them, each tingling in turn. He was resting on one elbow, looking down at me, smiling. He again started kissing me, his lips teasing my nipples, and over my stomach.

My stomach did flip flops, he was heading to my dripping pussy, still full of my husband's cum. I didn't want that. I murmured "No", and he stopped and raised his head, looking at me for some sign. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my king move. He was watching. I turned to my king and gave him a smile and nod to tell him it was OK. He seemed to relax, and Gerard said "Sorry, old habits."

"Accepted", I replied but wondered what he was going to do. There was a little tension between the three of us. I had to clear the air, telling him that I have never been eaten with a full purse, so to speak, and I didn't feel comfortable. He put his arms around me, and held me. We lay like that for almost an hour, lost in each other's thoughts. It was time to return to my husband. Without a fuck from Gerard this time.

I told Brian what had happened, and that he had respected my wishes, so I was comfortable with what happened. Brian said "He must like licking his cum out of pussies." We quietly talked and both agreed that it was not for us, at least for now. In my mind however I thought of how exciting it could be. Something for another time?

Again, I lay quietly, cuddling my husband this time. Each to our own thoughts. I felt happy that Gerard respected me, and after 30 minutes or so I went to him again. This time I lay down with my legs spread, and asked him to "Just fuck me."

That was an invitation he couldn't resist. He kissed me as he put his body over mine, then whispered in my ear "Tell me how you want me".

I replied, "Slow and deep."

"It will be my pleasure" he added. He toyed with me for a minute, touching my labia with his cock, rubbing his pre-cum, mixing with my juices. I was ready to be pounded. That is what I really wanted, but I loved this slow build up. The rhythm then started. He pushed in fast, held for a second, pulled out slow, hovering his tip above my folds for 3 seconds or so, then pushing in again, hard and fast. It felt like I was in heaven. I was groaning, feeling the warmth in my loins. I felt I could spend hours like this, it was bliss. It was also stopping him from cumming, and he was able to stay with me. Perhaps we could couple like this all night?

Of course not, I told myself, but my mind moved on to other nights we would be together. Would they be wham bam, over in minutes, or long slow nights of passion? I thought the latter, and I would like that. I had forgotten my denying him licking the cum from my pussy a few hours ago, now lost in a new wave of passion. I was groaning in ecstasy, wondering if my husband could hear, and whether he would be upset. I decided that I would let my mind and body respond as they want, we will discuss our feelings tomorrow and define boundaries if necessary.

Gerard hadn't cum, and I told him to lie back. I lay on his body and kissed his nipples. He liked that. I took one in my teeth and bit lightly, he sucked his breath in. I decided to give him a test, kissing down his abs to his groin, playing with his pubic hairs. I kissed up the underside of his cock, then back down, taking one of his balls in my mouth. He was leaking precum, and my tongue snaked out to his knob. I tasted it. Taking his shaft in my mouth I bobbed up and down, he was leaking and I was slobbering all down his shaft.

I lifted my mouth from him, and a sliver of his precum was like a silver thread, connecting my mouth and his cock. I wanted to test him on something, and moved my body higher, looking him in the eye. His eye dropped to my lips, looking at how wet they were. I ran my tongue over them, tasting his precum. "You taste nice" I said, and leaned forward inviting our lips to kiss. He stayed looking at me and asked "Are you sure?" I nodded, and he leaned forward, running his tongue over my lips.

I had guessed correctly; he has a fetish for cum. He then held me and gave me a hot, sexy, passionate kiss. Our tongues played together, mine in his lips, his in mine. I held my lips in a tight O and he pushed his tongue in and out. Like a cock, he was getting me aroused. I thought for a second about me telling him to stop an hour or so ago. Now I am excited and full of lust. I want to suck him, kiss him, and of course fuck him again. I think I may have been protective of my husband's cum. I wonder if I should ask him to lick my pussy, hear his response, but decide no.

He lay on top of me, pushing his groin against mine. I was humping him back. My body felt on fire, I told him I wanted to suck him again. He was happy to comply, laying there and letting me worship his cock with my mouth. I tasted pre cum again, and I took my mouth off, spit on my hand and rubbed him up and down, with special care with his nob. I took him again in my mouth, and again had a string of pre cum connect my mouth and his cock. I was full of lust.

"This is so dirty" I muttered quietly so my king wouldn't hear.

He whispered in reply "And you like it?"

"Yes" I replied, as I leant to him and out lips and tongues danced again.

"Will we do more dirty things?" he asked.

I held back, then quietly said "Maybe". Inside I was saying yes to myself. (But my mouth was giving me away). We kissed hard, with passion, and our bodies met, pushing against each other. I wanted him again, and lay back, opening my legs, touching myself. Suddenly I thought, I hope he doesn't think it is an invitation for him to eat me out. To suck my juices. But no, he holds his hard shaft, and pushes into me again. His big cock head opening me and his hard shaft driving to the depths of my tunnel. He is hard, and Gerard meaning "Hard Shaft" suits him. I am groaning as he sets up a steady rhythm, matching his thrusts with my own. My husband must be able to hear our bodies slapping against each other, our cries of passion, my scream of "Yes" as I reached my peak, and his triumphant shout as he shot his spunk into me.

With his cum running down, I kissed him and went to my husband. I was so wet from cum plus my juice that he slipped in easily. It was a nice long fuck, he brought me up time and time again, dropping me back, then building again. My body felt like a hot ripple was moving up and down my body, from my toes to my cheeks. This is wonderful I tell myself.

When we finally finished, I kissed my husband and went to Gerard. I looked in and he was asleep. It was almost 2 am, smiling I went back to my husband and we spooned and slept.

When I awoke, I was sweating, my hand was on my mound rubbing. I had had another dream!

To be continued

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making Choices His wife thought he might like to swing. She was wrong.in Loving Wives
Last Anniversary Dance Husband deals with wife's cheating...in Loving Wives
The Kiss What can a husband do to help his tempted wife?in Loving Wives
I Need a New Plaything Ch. 01 Happily married housewife submits to dominant stranger.in Loving Wives
Clarksville Tess cheats, Drew tries to figure out his options.in Loving Wives
More Stories