Beach House from Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
Thai girls are sold into slavery.
4.1k words
4.42
48.4k
33

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 years and above, and the events in this story are entirely fictitious (real rape is wrong!).

**************

BEACH HOUSE FROM HELL -- SOLD INTO SLAVERY

The secluded beach house looked almost tranquil as the moonlight broke through the smattering of cloud cover. The Pacific's waves lapped gently against the shore, belying the torments happening not far away. For within the beach house -- now turned into a kind of hell -- a Thai mother and her two beautiful young girls had been kidnapped and were about to be sold to a Japanese crime boss.

And that Japanese crime boss, Daisuke Miyori, had sent his associate, Mishimura, to pick up his 'merchandise.'

Tranh stood on the patio smoking a cigarette when he saw the motorboat pull up to the pier. A young Japanese man with a goatee and a wide, brutish face stepped onto the pier. He wore black fatigues and his close-cropped hair was as inky-black as the night. He walked briskly, with a suitcase in hand and a small pack slung over his other shoulder. When he reached the patio, he put down the briefcase. He held out his hand.

"Mishimura. Call me Mr. M."

"An honor to meet one of Master Daisuke's associates," Tranh offered in return, shaking the hand firmly. "Please, come inside."

He led the man inside, into the master bedroom where Makok had the girls ready to receive their owner's new emissary. Sure enough, as Tranh led Mishimura into the room, the sight before him was mouth-watering. The three girls stood side by side at the foot of the bed, wrists bound behind their backs, pink ball-gags stuffed in each of their pretty mouths. The mother stood in the center, with her youngest daughter standing on the mother's left and the slightly older daughter standing on the mother's right.

Mishimura eyed the merchandise as the silence stretched out into what seemed like infinity. Now he put the suitcase on the nearby end table and opened it.

"$52,500 in cold, hard cash. You care to count it?" Mishimura said mildly.

But Tranh shook his head, estimating easily by what he saw.

"No, I trust you." Now, gesturing at the girls. "Would you like to inspect the merchandise before you depart?"

Mishimura nodded curtly. Next, he proceeded to open up the pack he had had slung over his shoulder. Now he drew out a long riding crop, its tip curved with a slight ridge for maximum pain and stimulation.

He approached the mother first. She was a true keeper. Although close to 40, the woman's body was muscled. She clearly took care of herself. Her breasts were large and pleasing, still buoyant for one her age, and they matched her lean hips and smooth belly quite nicely. Mishimura temporarily discarded the crop on the bed and began to feel up the woman's breasts.

"Hmm. Just as firm as I expected."

The mother glared at him, clearly hating the way he was appraising her like cattle -- or a piece of meat.

Mishimura proceeded to now glide his hands down to her ass, before appraising the muscles of her back and buttocks. Then he moved on to the next victim. The older daughter flinched as he now cupped her breasts and began to explore the girl's slender nakedness with his hands. She had a gorgeous body, just like her mother, if more petite and delicate. The man noted how her body responded with exquisite sensitivity when he pinched the girl's nipples. The yelp she let out through her gag was adorable.

Last but not least, Mishimura approached the youngest girl. Achara's innocent face blanched when he stepped behind her and began to feel up her ass. She had such a perfectly-sculpted and sexy ass. Mishimura was quite certain that Master Daisuke's first act would be to ass-fuck this beautiful young female specimen the moment they arrived. The sexual proclivities of Mishimura's Master definitely ran in some dark directions, and anal sex was certainly one of them.

The youngest female was even more petite of figure and more delicate than her older sister. From behind, Mishimura reached around, cupping and squeezing the girl's small, supple cones.

"UHHH!!" Achara groaned.

"Mmmm. Yes, these young tits are very sensitive, girl, I can tell. Master Daisuke will get MUCH enjoyment from whipping them mercilessly. Mmmm. The screams and squeals he will tear from your beautiful lips. I shudder to imagine it."

He motioned to the bed. "Now I must inspect your mouths and your pussies. But, pussies first." All of the sudden he pushed Achara backward. The teenage girl gave a little yelp as her ass slammed onto the bed.

"Open your legs, bitch."

Squeezing her eyes shut with shame, the girl obeyed. Now Mishimura leaned over, his fingers probing the girl's well-fucked pussy. It was clean but still swollen from the hard fucking it had received. Mishimura clucked with disapproval.

"I see you were rough with this one."

Tranh shrugged almost sheepishly.

"Sorry. Got a little carried away. It's not often I get my hands on pussy this fine. I didn't know I was selling these cute cunts until after I'd already...had some fun."

Mishimura smiled coldly at Tranh, but finally seemed to let it go.

"The girl will heal. It is no deal-breaker," Mishimura assured. "Consider this a warning, though, for the future. Master Daisuke does not like purchasing second-hand or used merchandise. Is this understood?"

Tranh nodded fervently. "Message received, Mr. M. It won't happen again."

Mishimura proceeded to give the same treatment to Kannika and the mother that he had done to Achara. He forced both women back on the bed, legs splayed wide while he probed and inspected their gaping cunts. Then, finally satisfied with the quality of the merchandise, Daisuke's man had all three girls stand up again. He proceeded to do one final check.

Mishimura motioned at the gags.

"Take them out. I need to make sure they have all their teeth. My Master is very particular about his girls. No imperfections..."

Tranh and Makok did as he asked, unfastening the pink ball gags. Now all three girls' gags were dangling beneath their chins.

The Japanese man proceeded to check each girl's mouth, shoving his fingers in and feeling around, even checking the healthiness of each captive's gums. After a few minutes, satisfied, he nodded.

"All seems in order."

Tranh clapped his hands together.

"Excellent. Now then, we should -- "

"But I am NOT quite finished," Mishimura interrupted. His cold, hard stare took in all three of the gorgeous females before him. "I have one more test. Physically, the girls are acceptable. Now I shall gauge their temperament."

There was a heavy silence filled with tension and anticipation as he simply stared at each captive in turn. Their beauty aroused him, and his cock twitched in his pants. Without saying a word, he began to strip. Soon he was as naked as his captives. His cock saluted the three beautiful women before him, those alluring breasts and pussies begging to be touched, licked, fondled...and of course fucked. It was maddening that he could not do the latter...but other enjoyments would suffice almost just as well.

It was now that the mother actually had the audacity to speak.

"Please Sir, don't take my girls. Let them go and just take me! Please, Sir, I'm begging y- AAAYY!"

Annoyed with the slave's boldness, Mishimura had picked up his crop and slammed it hard against the mother's sex. The mother yelped and nearly crumpled to the floor. With difficulty she regained her feet.

"You will not speak unless spoken to, and you will call me Master. Do you slaves understand?"

The ominous tone in his voice would brook no dissent. When the mother and her two girls didn't answer swiftly enough -- SMACK -- the riding crop slammed into Kannika's cunt with the same force which he had unleashed on the mother. Kannika cried out and nearly stumbled. Righting herself again, she was panting as the sting lingered in her pussy. Oddly enough, Kannika's nipples had hardened into little pink buds. How interesting, he thought. This slave might learn to enjoy being punished.

"Yes, Master, we understand!" all three females chirped, practically in unison.

Pleased, Mishimura nodded.

"Very good. You cunts are learning. Keep at it. It will be the key to your future survival. Master Daisuke does not suffer disobedient slaves for long. Cunts who prove too difficult are either sold...or disposed of...and believe me, ladies, you do not want to be in either category."

As if noticing it for the first time, Mishimura reached out, his hand straying to Kannika's chest to appraise the seashell necklace dangling between the girl's breasts. He rubbed the necklace gently between his fingertips.

"And what is this, slave?"

Kannika's cute face clouded over. "My boyfriend gave it to me as... as an anniversary gift."

The 21-year-old girl flinched as Mishimura abruptly ripped it from her neck and tossed it on the floor.

"You will be needing it no longer, slave. In fact, from this point on none of you pussies will ever wear clothing again -- save perhaps what piercings, collars, bracelets, toys, or other jewelry Master Daisuke deigns to adorn you with."

All three women now gaped at him as if he had said the most appalling thing ever. Ignoring their shock and dismay, Mishimura simply gripped the base of his cock and begin to pump up and down with one tightened fist. At a steady pace, he began to jerk himself off while eyeing the three sexy women.

"As you can see, slaves, you have quite an effect on me. Your final test begins now. I suggest you pass, or there will be consequences."

Achara looked terrified. Kannika exchanged a look with her mother as tears glimmered in her eyes.

Mishimura pointed at the floor and barked his first order at the three naked female captives.

"On your knees. Now!"

The wiry yet muscular Mishimura watched as Achara, Kannika, and the mother all quickly dropped to their knees.

"Now thrust out your tits and stick out your tongues!" The Japanese criminal's voice grew more intense as he kept pumping his cock with his hand, jerking himself toward an explosive finish. He stared at Achara's cute young breasts, the smallest of the three, then took in Kannika's bigger tits, and finally the mother's ample and supple cones, biggest of all. All three naked slave girls were dutifully looking up at him, their tongues stuck out as far as possible, waiting for him to ejaculate all over them.

Watching from the sidelines, Tranh dared to interrupt.

"Sorry to butt in, Mr. M., but didn't you just imply, uh, that your employer likes his merchandise completely unblemished and untouched from before the time of purchase until delivery?"

"Uhhh! Master Daisuke does, yes. But he allows me liberties. I can do what I wish to them as long as I do not cum in their pussies or leave any lasting mark." As he finished that last word, his smoldering gaze met the mother's.

"Yes, Mama, soon I will cum, and one of you three bitches will get a massive load in her cute face, or maybe on her sexy tits. Mmmm! Which of you cunts will be the lucky one? We will soon find out!"

With their wrists bound behind their backs, the naked mother and her two girls could only look up sullenly at their new captor. Staring at his vein-pulsing, fully elongated shaft, they knew it wouldn't be long now. He managed to hold out, though, for just a little longer. Stepping forward, he presented his ram-rod straight cock to the teenage girl.

"Suck on my balls, little one. Do it!"

Achara began to gently suckle on his sac, her nose pressed against his testicles as she obeyed. His hand was flying up and down his shaft now, pumping hard. Watching the youngest girl suck his balls was finally too much. The sensation of her suction on his testicles proceeded to drive him over the edge.

"UHHH! Fuck!" Mishimura took a hasty step back, aimed, and fired. The first huge spurt of cum almost caught Achara in the eye. She quickly closed her eyelid just in time, and the residual cum ran down her nose, all the way to her lips. With the precision of an expert marksman the virile Japanese man now lowered his aim, peppering the girl's tits with several more blasts. Then he swiveled, amazingly still firing. Cum poured out of his loins as he shot huge ropes of cum now on Kannika's breasts. Kannika looked down and felt the gooey, sticky taint as it landed hot on her smooth, sensitive skin. Finally, Mishimura turned and aimed at the mother. His final two massive blasts hit the gorgeous older woman just above her breasts. Spunk proceeded to drip down to her tits in glistening rivulets.

"UHHH!!" Spent at last, the Japanese slaver let his now-drooping cock sag as he took his hand away. "Fuck, you three sluts must have wrung out very last drop from my balls. I didn't think I had enough ammo for all three of you. Congratulations."

The three captives now looked almost identical in that their chests were glistening with jism. Only the strand of cum that slanted from Achara's eye down her nose and mouth set her apart. But their new if temporary 'owner' wasn't yet done with them. Now leaning down, he cupped the mother's chin.

"What's your name, bitch?"

"A-Apinya," the mother croaked.

"Apinya, I want your two little girls to suck on these tits like they used to do when they were babies. They're going to clean off all my nasty cum from those big, sexy breasts of yours. Got it?" When Apinya looked at him, just appalled, he gave her a slap -- gentle enough to startle rather than leave a mark.

"Are you hard of hearing, bitch?" His gaze now swung to the two daughters, who both looked equally horrified. "Do you want me to hurt your mother now, little cunts, or are you going to behave?"

Kannika snapped out of it first.

"We'll do it, Master. Please don't hurt her!" The gorgeous girl leaned over, her tongue traipsing gently across her mother's breast.

"I want to see some nipple-sucking too, bitch. Not just this kissy shit."

Obeying, Kannika swirled her tongue around her mother's nipple and then begun to suck on it lovingly, tenderly, with a loud slurp that echoed through the beach house.

Meanwhile, Achara had finally come to her senses as well. The teenage girl now leaned over, her tongue vacuuming up jism here and there. Soon she was sucking on Apinya's right nipple every bit as fervently, her loud slurps joining those of her beautiful young sister. Turned on by the sight, Mishimura found his cock starting to twitch back to life. Still kneeling, he reached one hand toward each of the daughters' pussies. He slipped two fingers into Achara's cunt, gently pumping into her throbbing sex. With his other hand, he nudged his fingers into Kannika's tight opening, exploring her cunt, finger-fucking her at a steady pace while she sucked on her mother's breast.

"Mmm. This is special now, Mama. Your little girls are expert tit-suckers. Keep at it. Don't stop, girls."

Mishimura savored the moment. He reveled in the expression on Apinya's face. The pleasure Achara and Kannika were giving their mother was clearly torturing her, and yet her body had no choice but to respond. Yes, the pleasure she received only deepened the mother's shame, and her cheeks were bright red as she bit her lip to stifle a moan. The two girls she loved more than anything in the world meanwhile continued to suck their mother's hardened nipples.

"Please...uhhh...please let them stop," Apinya begged.

Mishimura had switched to rubbing each girl's clitoris with his fingers. By now, he could feel Achara and Kannika's fluids trickling down his fingertips.

"Mmmm. Not yet, Mama. Just accept the pleasure. This is relatively benign compared to the horrors that await you in my Master's dungeon in Japan."

Those words struck home like cruel throwing daggers to Apinya's heart, but she tried not to think about what was to come as the pleasure continued, unrelenting. But for her two girls it was much worse. Their pussies were still so sensitive after their recent ordeal.

Achara was now feeling her throbbing cunt blossom into an intense heat which wouldn't be denied. Her young body betrayed her. She found herself just barely nudging her cunt forward to meet Mishimura's gliding fingers as she sucked on Apinya's nipple.

"Uhhh!! Mmmm!" Achara could only moan as her slurps reached new heights. Then she felt it, the edge of orgasm approaching. Her wet cunt was juicing up more than ever, her fluids coating her captor's fingers with appalling gratitude. Achara's cute face briefly disengaged from her mother's chest.

"Please stop, Sir! UHH!! This is so wrong!" The pleasure written on her face, though, told the lie to her spoken plea. The cruel Japanese man just glared at her.

"Quiet, little cunt. Suck your mother's tits until I make you GUSH all over my hand. It's not a request. I have many ways to torment you and your big sis and mother without leaving a mark. Do you want me to try them out?"

That seemed to nudge the 18-year-old girl in the right direction, because now Achara leaned down once more, suckling as fervently as ever on her mother's tit. Her slender body kept grinding against his fingers. The shame on the girl's cheeks now almost matched her mother's. Achara's sex was like a wet little river of pent-up need and desire, soaking his fingertips, yearning for release. She nudged her pussy towards his gliding fingertips with a steady rhythm now. All pretense of not enjoying her rape was flung aside, and the girl's nipples were pebbled up with blatant arousal. She pressed her sex with appalling eagerness right against his hand.

"Yes, little bitch, you're almost there. Cum for me while you suck on your mother's tits!" Mishimura growled.

"UHHHHH!!" Achara moaned even as she kept sucking on her mother's nipple. Her eyes were clenched shut as she came, her body convulsing for what seemed an eternity as the orgasm ripped through her pussy like an inferno. Her cunt kept convulsing violently, her juices flowing with their pungent aroma of sex and bliss.

In the background, Makok leaned over and whispered in Tranh's ear.

"Damn, boss, I thought we were cruel and sadistic. This guy is on a whole other level."

With a grunt of assent, Tranh just kept watching, fascinated by the spectacle.

Mishimura grasped Achara by the nape of the neck and yanked her head back from her mother's chest. Achara now stared up at him with a haunted, devastated look brimming with shame and just-sated pleasure.

"You did so good, bitch. Now I want you to just kneel there and watch." Turning to the mother, Mishimura's voice cracked like a whip.

"And YOU, Mama, see your beautiful teenage daughter with cum on her face and tits? You need to fix that. Lean over and give your sexy girl a nice, wet kiss. Afterward you can suck up the gooey seed on her tits. Now get busy!"

Without even hesitating, thinking only of her daughters' welfare and pleasing this maniac, Apinya swooped down and gave her daughter a sensual, passionate kiss. She tasted the cum of their new captor as she slurped it up off of her daughter's eyelid, nose, and lips. Then she was kissing her daughter again, as lovingly as she knew how, hating herself for it but not knowing what else to do.

Briefly disengaging from the kiss, she whispered, "I'm so sorry, sweetie." And then she was pressing her lips to Achara's again. To the mother's surprise, Achara began to respond, kissing her back. Soon the two females were kissing passionately, with a strange mutual affection and tenderness as their tongues danced together.

Meanwhile, Kannika's ordeal was reaching a new phase. She had managed to hold off the threatening climax, but now Mishimura made that impossible. The harsh Japanese man forced Kannika's head from her mother's chest. He looked fiercely into her eyes now, aware of his fingers rubbing in firm, devastating strokes along the girl's clitoris.

12