Beach House from Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me, bitch. You know you want this. You want me to help you CUM. Say it."

Kannika's pretty face contorted with the effort of not letting herself go, but the pleasure was there. It was in her tormented eyes. Kannika bit her lip to stifle the loud moan that wanted to escape. She looked into her rapist's unflinching gaze. As if suddenly deciding that surrendering was the best option, the only option, finally the girl did succumb. She began grinding her cunt against Mishimura's fingers, not unlike her little sister moments earlier. She opened her mouth, a tiny moan slipping out, and then said what the brutal man wanted to hear.

"I...I want you to help me cum. Please help me cum, Master."

"You horny little bitch. Why should I help you cum? Your only purpose of existence will soon be to GIVE your Master Daisuke pleasure, not to RECEIVE it." As he said this, Mishimura reached across with his free hand, pinching each of the girl's nipples. Then he leaned over, his lips finding hers, tasting her for the first time as he deepened the unwilling kiss.

She was grinding so roughly into his hand now, her clitoris a throbbing bundle of nerve endings just waiting to explode. As he kept kissing Kannika, the girl's moans rose an octave.

"Please help me cum, Master, oh please. Please, I need to cum. Please Master, oh god. Ooohhhh. Oh fuck!"

"Mmmm. Yes, little girl...cum for your Master. I give you permission now, bitch. Let yourself GO."

Kannika's body gave out, the pleasure rolling through her like an unstoppable rogue wave. She felt her cunt muscles convulsing as the orgasm destroyed her, all dignity stolen from her as she gushed on her rapist's fingers even while her rapist's tongue plundered her mouth.

"UHHH!! AAAAHHH! MMMMFFF!" Mishimura stifled Kannika's squeal of ecstasy with his continued kissing, until the last tremor from the girl's climax had run its course. Mishimura stood up. Meanwhile, looking exhausted and utterly ashamed, Kannika dipped her head down, her gaze wretchedly affixed to the floor. Mishimura had withdrawn his cunt-soaked fingers from her pussy and now proceeded to lick up all her fluids.

"Bitch, you taste exquisite. You are fortunate, for although your purpose will be to give Master Daisuke pleasure, I know that he will enjoy feasting on your young pussy too." He turned back to the mother and Achara, who were still kissing with the passion of two people who truly loved each other.

"That is enough, cunts. Look at what you have reawakened!" All three Thai women now looked up in awe at Mishimura's rejuvenated penis. That cock was thick, long, and pulsing with need again. He stepped up to the mother and Achara. Without even needing to hear a command, the girl and her mother seemed to instinctually know now exactly what their captor wanted. As the mother began to suck and slurp loudly on Mishimura's testicles, the teenage daughter dove into action. Her cute mouth began slurping fervently on the head of his prick, the suction feeling exquisite on the tip of his cock.

He turned back toward Tranh and Makok, who were still watching intently, cocks almost painfully hard.

"UHHH!! I have wasted too much time already. Help me... uhh! Help me load these three cunts in the boat."

Tranh nodded.

"Whatever you say, Mr. M. Customer service is one of my specialties. You can reiterate to your Boss that it was indeed a pleasure doing business with him."

"UHHH!!" Mishimura groaned as Achara impaled her mouth halfway down his shaft. "Yes, yes, I will tell him that you were most accommodating. I forgot several lengths of rope back in the boat. Hurry up and retrieve them for me. I will finish cumming in this little cunt's mouth momentarily. Uhh!! Go!"

So, with that, the two Thai gangsters left their Japanese guest to his mounting delight and strode out into the moonlit and humid night.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I hope you've enjoyed the story so far. How will the girls' new Master treat them? Can the mother and her two daughters find a way to cooperate and even escape? We'll soon find out. ~Kitty

To Be Continued...

12