Beach House from Hell Ch. 03

Story Info
A Thai politician discovers the fate of his wife and girls.
3.8k words
4.51
35.7k
22

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEACH HOUSE FROM HELL CH. 3 - NIRAN'S DISCOVERY

Somewhere along a secluded Thai shoreline, in a beach house owned by a rich politician, two awful men had been holding two beautiful girls and their mother captive. It was worse than that, though, because Tranh and Makok hadn't just raped all three of the women repeatedly. They had decided to sell them to one of their more notorious clients, Master Daisuke. Daisuke had sent his right-hand man, Mishimura, to sample the 'merchandise' before taking possession of the 'goods.'

Achara was the youngest girl, a teenager barely become an adult, with small, perky breasts, a petite figure, and not quite shoulder-length hair. Kannika was the older sister, her breasts more ample, medium-sized, her body slim but significantly taller, with long and lush hair that flowed down her back all the way to her waist. Lastly there was the gorgeous mother, Apinya. Her big breasts were exquisite, and her body was muscled and toned despite her middle-age due to a rigorous regimen of workouts and nutrition. All three Thai females were now at the mercy of Mishimura, who had each girl kneeling naked before him, their wrists tied behind their backs.

"AHHH!!"

Mishimura groaned appreciatively now as Achara, the youngest, and Apinya, the mother, proceeded to pleasure him. Achara's young, delicate face, was contorting with effort as she slurped on the head of his shaft. Apinya meanwhile played and sucked on his balls, hoping desperately to please him. Kannika could only kneel and watch her sister and mother's humiliation.

"Mmmm! You sluts are talented, there is hope for you yet," he growled. "My Master will be pleased." The Japanese man bunched one hand in Achara's hair, holding her head in place, nudging his cock forward to impale her mouth as she gurgled and struggled to take him in. She looked up at him with pleading eyes, her tongue cradling his cock.

"UGGGH!! SLURP!"

"Yes, little one, look up at me as you suck! A good slave should always stare fervently at her Master while she takes him deep in her throat," Mishimura hissed. Soon he began to thrust his hips forward, more than a nudge now, truly fucking the girl's face. Achara's eyes watered as she desperately tried to take in air through her nose. The cock slammed between her lips, the man's balls pressed against her chin as he forcibly rammed himself to the hilt. Trying not to pass out, the young girl gurgled more loudly than ever. She tried to keep her throat relaxed, to take him all in, but her instinctual fear kept making her seize up and nearly choke.

"UGHHH!!" Achara groaned, but the man didn't seem to care.

Apinya felt her daughter's pain, panic, and fear.

'Please stop this, you bastard! Stop it!' the mother thought fiercely. Apinya began to suckle more fervently than ever on Mishimura's testicles. 'Please come, you sick bastard.' She hoped that by pleasuring him with maximum devotion, maybe she could save her daughter at least a few precious seconds of having her throat raped.

"Ohhhh yes, Mama, suck my balls just like that. Between that and your daughter's sweet warm mouth, I'm going to CUM so hard. Mmmm! UHHH!!" Mishimura said, grunting now as he thrust his hips forward harder. The sounds of Achara's desperate slurps and gurgles now mingled with the slap of Mishimura's balls against the girl's chin. A trace of sticky fluid had escaped the seal of Achara's lips, seeping down the girl's face. Then it happened - Mishimura bellowed like an angry bull, his cock straining inside Achara's throat. The teen's eyes widened as she felt the man's cock spurt with incredible force - overpowering her taste buds with salty, acrid flavor. Achara tried to swallow but there was too much of it. She sputtered and coughed as Mishimura pulled his cock free of her lips with a sigh of contentment. Cum dribbled down Achara's lips and oozed onto the girl's chest as she tried to recover from a coughing fit that just wouldn't subside.

Mishimura's expression abruptly morphed from sated to angry.

"What is this? The little bitch doesn't even know how to swallow properly? That is something we shall have to FIX." He slapped Achara in the face - not hard enough to leave a mark, but enough to startle her and show his displeasure. Her head hung with resignation.

Now Mishimura eyed the mother angrily too.

"What are you waiting for, bitch? Clean your little slut up. Don't let your owner's cum go to waste!"

Reluctantly, Apinya leaned forward and sucked the jism off of her daughter's bottom lip and chin. Then she dove down and began to slurp up the sticky warm fluid on her daughter's chest. Meanwhile Achara hated the feeling of her mother's lips pressing softly and tenderly to her flesh. She hated that her own mother was being forced to help participate in her rape! But she had no choice, and Achara knew that Mother was only doing what these men told her to because to disobey might invite worse - much, much worse. So she stayed kneeling, obedient, and still as her mother sucked off all of the man's nasty cum. She then began to kiss her mother once Apinya had finished lapping up all the seed. Mother and daughter made out like two lusty girls while Mishimura looked on.

"Yes, you two sluts know what I like to see. You're fast learners, even if you DO lack experience and technique. Time and my Master's punishments will see to what you lack though, slaves. Count on it."

Just as Mishimura finished stating his awful promise, he heard the front door of the beach house swing open and shut. Tranh and Makok walked in carrying lengths of rope.

"Will this be enough?" Tranh said curiously, a tone of disappointment in his voice. He had hoped to get back from the boat in time to watch the man cum in Achara's mouth.

Mishimura nodded.

"Yes, that will do. Give those to me." After getting dressed, he forced Achara, Kannika, and Apinya to stand upright. For the next few minutes, Mishimura painstakingly bound his newly purchased slaves. He tied a rope collar around each girl's neck and connected the collars together so that the three women formed a chain of captive flesh. Then he re-checked the knots tying the girl's hands behind their backs. Seeing that all was in order, he then refastened the pink ball-gags to each girl's mouth so that they could only stare pleadingly at him and drool.

Feeling up each girl's beautiful tits, he walked down the line of captives, grunted with satisfaction, and then glanced at the two Thai thugs.

"Very good. I will load the cunts onto the boat and we will be off. Again, gentlemen, it was a pleasure transacting business with you!"

Tranh bowed deeply, and Makok followed his boss's lead.

"The pleasure is ours, Mr. M. Please tell Master Daisuke that we'll be in touch."

Grasping the end of the rope leash which he had dangling from Apinya's neck, he yanked the mother and her two poor daughters right out the front door of the beach house without even saying another word. He led them down the pier, completely naked to the elements as the blustery wind tore at their bodies, creating ripples of goosebumps up and down their arms and legs. Next he stepped down into his motorboat, pulling the girls in after him.

"Sit," he commanded. He pointed to a long, bench-like seat and watched as the women sat. Seeing these three helpless, beautiful naked females sitting gagged and bound was such a turn-on. He couldn't resist. Mishimura knelt before Kannika, the older sister. He slid his tongue along her ball-gag in a teasing, dominant gesture even while he pressed two fingers along the girl's clit. Kannika's face clenched as he fondled her pussy. The power he held over her felt exquisite. Meanwhile the girl's discomfort and fear ramped up his libido tenfold.

"Sit still, little cunt, and try to keep up your mother and little sister's spirits. You will need all the help you can get once we get to my cottage. What little I have taught you so far is mere kisses and hugs compared to the harsher training which you sluts will receive once we arrive." He paused, rubbing the girl's clit more tantalizingly as he watched her chest rise and fall faster and faster. Was it just his imagination or was the bitch already wet, trickling her fluids onto his fingertips? Yes, it WAS there...he could feel her cunt's nectar coating his fingers as they flew along her joy nub more and more firmly.

"Do you understand, bitch? Will you help me train your Mama and little sister? Hmm? ANSWER ME."

With the ball-gag strapped tightly to her mouth, Kannika could only obediently and rapidly nod her head with a plaintive groan. That seemed to satisfy the cruel man. Mishimura grinned and gave the girl a surprisingly gentle kiss on the forehead before standing up. He slipped his two glistening fingers into his mouth and sucked off her juices.

"That's a good little bitch. Now sit back and enjoy the ride." He untied the boat and started the motor. Soon the boat was shooting along the tumultuous ocean currents. Kannika, Apinya, and Achara could only sit in the back of the boat, trembling as the wind lashed their bare bodies, panic rising in their chests as the uncertainty of their future and imaginings of sexual degradation to come made their hearts wilt with dread.

THREE HOURS LATER...

As the boat began to approach the shoreline again, slowing down, Apinya's jumbled thoughts were still racing. She could only hope that by now their absence had been discovered. Yet the mother had no reason for such hope. Her husband, Niran, was a busy politician. He would still be in Bangkok given all the important votes coming up. It would be at least another week before he was set to join them at their private beach house. It also wasn't unusual for him to go days without calling her when political wrangling started to consume his every ounce of passion and conscious thought.

She tried to ignore the cold wind which made her nipples stand out.

'Why did I have to marry an idealist?' Apinya thought bitterly. Even while Niran neglected his own family life for the sake of battling corruption, that corrupt nation had now been the cause of her and her daughters' kidnapping, humiliation, and rape. If Niran or the authorities ever did succeed in rescuing them, Apinya knew she would never be the same - and her daughters wouldn't either. In that sense, whatever happened, it was a lose-lose situation. She glanced at Kannika and Achara now. Both girls had tears sliding down their cheeks, sobbing quietly. She would never forget the helpless sounds her daughters had made while being raped.

'My daughters' innocence has already been cruelly taken from them,' Apinya thought angrily. 'There is no putting back together what's already been shattered. Damn you, Niran. Damn you for not making sure that we were protected!' ...Yes, it was too late - now they were collateral damage in her husband's war against corruption, and things were about to get even worse.

MEANWHILE, BACK IN BANGKOK...

Niran, Apinya's husband, was a handsome man. The politician didn't look quite as handsome at the moment though. His frown was deep, his brow furrowed to the extreme. Prime Minister Sumate was a good man, but his sexual proclivities were notorious...and insatiable. Now, as Niran stood in the Prime Minister's hotel room wearing an impeccable suit and tie, he couldn't believe what he was being forced to watch.

Two nubile Thai teenage girls were on the bed with a completely naked Prime Minister, and the girls were equally nude. The girl named Chailai, the one with paler skin and slightly bigger breasts, now lay back on the bed clutching the sheets and moaning while Prime Minister Sumate slammed his hips forward again and again, fucking her hard.

Between grunts, he spoke wryly to his fellow politician.

"UH!! UH!! Are you sure you don't want to fuck this other cutie before we return to session?"

Niran's frown deepened, if that were possible.

"Prime Minister, we have less than an hour before the session resumes. We should be getting back. I still need to speak with you about the Infrastructure bill and the Law Enforcement Anti-Corruption bill. We're 2 votes short, Sir. If you could put pressure on Nangkam, I think he would bring over several votes with him. Do we have something we could trade, something enticing enough, that would make him change his vote for us?"

"Ooooh, you little slut. Your pussy sucks me in every time!" Sumate growled, knifing into the gorgeous teen's pussy with another loud smack. He leaned forward, kissing Chailai hungrily, his lips capturing hers as his cock kept drilling her. When he finally came up for air, he deigned to give Niran a response. It was almost hard for Niran to hear him above the girl's moans.

"If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, Niran; we can't squander our political capital. Not this early, with the next elections so far off. We need Nangkam's support for our military spending bill and the economic relief package. I won't risk those by leaning on him too hard now. This anti-corruption bill of yours is a pet project, your pride and joy, and I understand your motives. Niran, you're a good man." The Prime Minister pulled out, then thrust forward into Chailai's cunt with a resounding smack. The girl whimpered and moved her hips to meet his ruthless fucks. "Uhhh!! But you are trying to do too much, too quickly, my friend. Progress comes with a price. What you dream will come true, it will indeed happen...but at the proper time. I know this may not satisfy you now, but at least console yourself with the thought."

The other girl - her name was Dao - now slipped off the bed from where she'd been fondling Chailai's tits and urging her fellow teen on with lusty words. She proceeded to kneel before Niran and try to unbuckle his belt.

"Please, baby, why don't you join in the fun? You'd be amazed how much I can get done in a very short time," she said slyly, her innocent face belying her words. But Niran slapped her hand away. He thought of his wife, his beloved Apinya. At times like this, having to deal with his party leader's sexual hedonism, he would have done anything to be with her instead of here. Just one more week and he would join his family at their oceanside beach house...

"Suit yourself," Dao said, pouting. The sexy girl turned around and proceeded to kneel behind the Prime Minister, licking at his balls while he kept fucking Chailai at top speed. Chailai's cute face contorted with passion and lust. Her moans had reached an apex, and now she squealed.

"YES! Oh fuck me, Sir! Fuck me harder! I'm cumming!!" she cooed, her juices flooding the Prime Minister's ramming shaft. The pungent scent of sex filled the hotel room. Niran looked away with disgust. Chailai groaned as Prime Minister Sumate collapsed on top of her, still fucking strong, hugging her tightly. Her hands cupped his back as he kept pumping into her like an animal.

"UGH! UGH!! Fuck! I'm so close. Your cunt is going to milk my balls dry, little slut. Are you ready for it? Hmm!?? UHHH!! This sweet pussy is going to get very sticky, you little WHORE!"

"Yes, oh god yes!" Chailai panted, her hands stroking his back. "Please fuck me and empty that cock deep inside me. Make me yours, fill me with your cum, Sir! Please!!"

Chailai's ponytail bobbed violently as Sumate kept thrusting forcefully, his testicles jostling as he fucked her with dedication. Then the girl's cooing reached a new intensity. She cupped the back of his neck and burrowed her face against his shoulder. Her legs splayed wide as her moans rose to a fever-pitch, and she gave him total access as he fucked her toward oblivion.

Then he was shouting.

"UGGGHHH!! FUCK!" The man's testicles were stiffening now, his virile seed spewing into the girl's slick pussy. Chailai took it all, her slender body convulsing with pleasure and too many sensations as she felt the Prime Minister's cock fill her up completely, just as he'd promised. His tongue probed her mouth languidly as he just lay atop her once he'd spent himself deep inside the girl. He waited for his cock to soften before pulling out and sliding off the bed.

Meanwhile, the smaller and younger girl, Dao, blanched in shock when she saw the prodigious amount of cum oozing out of Chailai's well-fucked hole.

Sumate pointed at his handiwork. "Clean it up, little whore."

Dao licked her lips and gave her sugar daddy a seductive look. "Yes, Sir!" She dove between Chailai's legs. The dazed girl groaned as her fellow sex-pet proceeded to lave and lick out her pussy with eager dedication.

Now, facing Niran, the Prime Minister stood naked with his drooping cock still glistening with Chailai's fluids.

Niran carefully kept his eyes pinned on the man's face and tried not to let his displeasure show too explicitly. As much as he detested Sumate sometimes, the Prime Minister did get results. Moreover, Sumate was the head of the New Reform Party of Thailand, and the sweeping electoral victories within the past year had largely been the result of Sumate's efforts. Without Sumate's backing, Niran doubted he would have even been elected...

"One of these days, Niran, you really should join me." He sauntered to the foot of the bed and framed Dao's beautifully exposed cunt with his fingers even as Dao continued to lap at Chailai's tainted sex. "This pussy is still pristine and ready for fucking if you change your mind." When Niran looked away without a word, Sumate sighed.

Walking up to Niran, he patted the man on the back. "Fair enough. I know you're a staunch and loyal family man. Your wife is a lucky woman," he said with a chuckle.

"Is there nothing that will make you reconsider?" Niran broke in stubbornly, trying to steer the conversation back toward substance. "If not the infrastructure bill, what about asking Nangkang for at least his support for the Law Enforcement Anti-Corruption Act. You know that our country needs this!"

Sumate's face soured. "Now you're growing tiresome, my friend. I won't budge on this. I promise you, Niran, once we've won the next round of elections, with the Party's future secure, with strong public support solidified, THEN we'll tackle your two bills. Not before."

Niran's eyes widened as he watched Sumate's cock re-inflate nearly to its full vigor. He was glancing back toward the bed, staring at Dao's sexy ass and exposed pink pussy as she continued to slurp at Chailai's sex.

"OOoohhhh...oh god...don't stop, baby" Chailai groaned. What had begun as a mere cum-eating and cunt-cleaning exercise had turned into something else. Dao now nibbled and sucked lovingly on Chailai's clit, and the results were starting to show. Chailai's nipples were pebbled up with arousal again, and she looked down at her fellow sex-pet with heavy-lidded lust.

"It seems these two sluts have reawakened the beast," Prime Minister Sumate said, his tone edged with renewed hunger. "You can wait for me, outside, Niran. I will try to be quick." Saying this, the Prime Minister approached behind Dao and positioned his cock-head at the girl's delicate opening. Niran watched as he thrust his cock forcefully, with one mighty plunge, and then began fucking the slender girl from behind as she moaned and kept up her cunt-slurping attentions.

Trying to ignore the fact that his own cock was twitching to hardness inside his pants, Niran gratefully stepped out into the hall. He focused his thoughts on Apinya, his beautiful and loving wife. He'd never missed her as fiercely as he did right now. He thought of the smoke-filled back-room dealings ahead, of the jockeying for quid pro quo favors, the trading this-for-that behind closed doors which took the place of honor or trust. Sometimes being a politician felt like the dirtiest job in the world... Even far dirtier than what those two young Thai sluts were doing with the Prime Minister. No doubt both girls came from a poor rural village. They seemed to enjoy serving as the Prime Minister's naked playthings and sex-pets. The Prime Minister made sure they were taken care of, and they in turn could send a portion of their well-earned money to help support their families back home.

12