All Comments on 'Beach House from Hell Ch. 03'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love the story and love to see this or another story go in a direction losely laid out as follows: I'd love to see the girls brought to a tropical island, to be joined by lots of other girls (all 18+) kidnapped, tricked or bought from all over the world (thinking about 50, lots of different ethnic backgrounds, spanish, french, english, latinos, swedish, polish, thai, arabic etc.). (Love when an author mentions a model or an actress name, like she was a double of........ or younger version of.....you can get a real picture what the charcter would look like and act) ( you dont have to describe all 50 girls just make refernce to them, maybe focus on a couple of characters).

The master and owner of the island (possibly the prime minister/millitary man/dictator/ leader would organise a hunt, the women wearing bikini tops and bottoms (or maybe bunny outfits would humiliate them more?) would be set free on the island. The leader would then have 10 of his powerful dirty perverted old friends from all over the world come to stay as guest and for sport would hunt for the girls (or bunnies) on the island. Each guest would bring there own private little army to hunt for the women, the guest would stay in the leaders manor home and directhis army and the hunt from a far, (while making jokes and bets with fellow guests).

At the end of each day, each army will review there catch, the women will be lined up When an army catches a women they will remove her bikini top, and then whip or torture her tits. (Love the anticipation and humilitatiin of 5 or 6 girls lined up while a commanding officer questions and humilliates them in front of an audience of halfwit soldiers before stripping and whipping them one by one). The girls are then allowed a second chance of freedom, when she caught the second time her bikini bottom or nickers is taken and her ass and pussy must get whipped or tortured, she is then realised for the final time, whichever army then catches her will hold her until the hunt is over, when the hunt is over the women will be marched back to the manor house, (in chains, shackels, exhausted, beaten,) the armies will present there catches the team which captures the most bikinis tops (1 point) bottoms (2 points) and women (5 points) wins! The women will then be strung up and the army that wins would get first dips. A fuckfest party to beat all fuckfest parties would commence..... 50 girls mabe 1000+ soldiers (love to see far more cock than cunt, love the thought that the women knows she is going to be screwed over and over, again)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous