Beach House from Hell Ch. 04

Story Info
Kannika is forced to help train her little sister.
6k words
4.52
52.3k
42
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 4 - SLAVES' NEW HOME

Apinya watched the coastline grow larger as the motorboat turned toward shore. It was hard to believe that just a day ago she had been looking forward to a lovely vacation at the family beach house with her 19-year-old daughter, Kannika, and her 18-year-old girl, Achara. And now...she still couldn't believe this was real. They had been captured by a Thai gang and sold to this repulsive Japanese criminal who now steered the boat.

Apinya had caught little more than his name: Mishimura. His main purpose seemed to be to acquire beautiful girls for his boss in Japan. Judging from how subservient the two Thai thugs had been when interacting with the Japanese man, Mishimura's boss must have been even more powerful and terrifying. Now Apinya was helpless. She couldn't even comfort her poor daughters. All three females were sitting naked in the back of the motorboat. Their wrists were bound behind their backs, with rope tied around their necks as makeshift collars, each collar connected by yet more rope so that the three women had no hope of fleeing. Mishimura had fastened pink ball gags to the girls' mouths so that they could do nothing more than groan or spew unintelligible pleas.

Apinya was abruptly aware of Mishimura answering his cell phone. He called the man on the other end of the phone 'Master Daisuke,' and he seemed taken aback by something the man had said. Eavesdropping, Apinya quailed inwardly as she caught a few scraps of the conversation...

"Master, you are most generous to me. I will work them hard and toy with them as I see fit, if that is your wish. Are you sure that you do not mind me soiling them and even fucking them though?"

The Cheshire cat's smile that slowly crept across Mishimura's face at his employer's response filled Apinya with the ice-water of dread right before the man swiped off the call. Now, as the boat docked at the small private pier, Mishimura tied up the boat and grabbed the end of Apinya's rope leash.

"Come, pussies, we are almost there! You will soon see my humble cottage - and the place of your further sex training."

He yanked hard on the leash, forcing Apinya to step up onto the pier. The Thai woman's daughters were forced to follow as Mishimura kept up a steady pace. The Japanese man's wide, brutish face sported a goatee which made him look even more sinister, as if the all-black fatigues he wore didn't already complete the picture. At the edge of the pier, just before the wooden beams gave way to sand, he paused.

Mishimura turned toward the mother. A vicious light was in his eyes.

He cupped the mother's cunt with one hand as he brought his face inches from hers.

"You think you have the seen the worst already, don't you, seeing your daughters raped back at the beach house by those two Thai simpletons. Oh, stupid cunt, you have seen NOTHING yet. The torments that await your daughters in my Master Daisuke's dungeon...if you only KNEW what was coming... Soon you will yearn for the comparatively more pleasant sight of watching your two daughters raped by hard cocks. Oh yes, rape is the BEST thing that will happen to them."

As he said these awful words, Mishimura stroked the mother's clit. Apinya wanted to squeeze her thighs together, but she didn't dare. She stood there groaning as he continued to fondle her pussy, showing her that he owned her body. His mouth dove down to suckle on her nipples - both of which were still hardened from the short journey along the shore, thanks to the caresses of a bitingly cold wind. Apinya stiffened though as he abruptly withdrew his fingers from her cunt and gave her a resounding smack on the ass. The loudness startled her, and the stinging sensation made her stiffen with a deepened groan.

"Mmmm. It makes my dick hard seeing you squirm, bitch. But enough of this. Let's get you back to my cottage so that your real training can begin." With dread weighing on her heart, Apinya let herself be tugged forward again, not that she had much choice. The next thirty minutes was a humiliating march across sand and a gravel trail as Apinya, Kannika, and Achara were led naked to the place of their captivity.

The cottage, when it came into view, looked almost idyllic. It was a large two-story building with huge windows to let in the natural light and a wide, elaborately carved front door of bamboo. After dragging the three girls onto the porch, Mishimura rapped his knuckles loudly against the door.

To Apinya's surprise, a beautiful young woman quickly answered the door. She was completely naked too, but neither bound nor restrained. She looked demurely down at the beams of the porch and stepped back as Mishimura entered with his 'merchandise'.

"How have things been in my absence, Zeeta?"

"I have kept everything in order as you wished, Master, and made the preparations you commanded. Welcome home, Sir."

Zeeta was a tall, slim girl with one of those exquisitely symmetrical faces. Her pale complexion was just dark enough to still hint at some kind of mixed ancestry, and her facial features were hard to place too. She was gorgeous in a universal kind of way, with long, shiny, perfectly straight, light brown hair and pearl earrings to accentuate the exoticism of her allure. Now the naked brunette knelt without hesitation and began to unbutton Mishimura's pants. As she hurriedly lowered his pants to his ankles, the man's cock sprang into view. Zeeta began to lick from the base of the shaft to the tip. She then sucked hard on the tip while looking up at her Master in a way that Apinya could only describe as devoted. It was sick. This was wrong. What had Mishimura done to the girl that she willingly lived in this house, without attempting to flee, and greeted him naked, like some kind of sex slave??? Apinya's mind whirled with the implications of that, but she couldn't take her eyes off of the bizarre scene in front of her.

Zeeta sucked her Master's cock with total dedication, looking up at him the entire time as she began pumping her mouth back and forth.

Mishimura placed a hand on her head and let out a groan of hunger.

"Uhhh... you fucking bitch, you have a good mouth on you. Keep sucking. Give your Master a proper welcome." His gaze shifted to the three Thai girls he held captive, and to Apinya especially. "You see this, cunts? Make a note. This is how a slave is supposed to greet her Master - with total subservience and total eagerness. Nothing less will do."

The girl named Zeeta continued to suck him lovingly as she placed a hand on each of his ass cheeks for leverage, slamming her mouth down onto him a little more each time. Soon her drool and his pre-cum were drifting down her chin as she slurped loudly on his shaft.

"UHHH!! Mmmm!!" Zeeta's efforts intensified, then abruptly stopped as she slid her lips off of his manhood. Drifting downward, she sucked lovingly on each of his swelling balls. She kept gazing up at him the entire time.

"Ahhh...you bitch. Teasing me, eh? You know I like that sometimes. Well done, slut. You've earned a hard fucking later and some immediate pleasure now. You have permission to touch yourself, little one."

Apinya was appalled that her daughters were witnessing this. The motherly instinct was still strong despite having her own fate to worry about. Kannika and Achara were now both staring in horrified fascination as Zeeta now re-smothered Mishimura's shaft, impaling her mouth and moaning while she caressed her own clit with one hand. The 20-year-old slave girl continued her cock-sucking attentions until it seemed that Mishimura couldn't stand it any longer. He was breathing heavily now, his face flushed. He was gripping Zeeta's tresses with one fist and thrusting forward a little, his balls slapping against her chin as she gurgled and slurped and sucked with desperate zeal.

Then the inevitable loomed, and Mishimura used his grip on the girl's hair to yank her head back.

"Keep your eyes open, bitch!"

Zeeta stared fearfully up at that straining tower of hard meat as it blossomed with cum. The huge fountain of jism spurted all over Zeeta's cute face. The cum just kept spewing and spewing. One thick jet of jism even hit her in the eye. Soon Zeeta's face was literally coated in white muck. It covered her hair, forehead, even her eyelids, nose, and cheeks all the way to her chin. The last vestiges of it oozed down onto her small, perky tits.

"Ahhh." As the last of the pleasure subsided, Mishimura frowned. "You didn't keep your eyes open. Worthless whore. What are you?"

"I'm a worthless whore, Master," Zeeta piped up. "Please forgive this worthless whore."

Mishimura's tone turned harsh. "You will stay kneeling right there, and let that cum sit and glisten until it dries on your face and tits. I'm probably being far too generous, bitch, but you may touch yourself. Rub that clit and CUM hard for my amusement. I expect multiple orgasms. You can be the background entertainment while I break in these new cunts!"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Sir!" Zeeta chirped. With her eyes still closed, face covered in a thick sheen of her owner's seed, the sexy girl began to rub her clit and finger-fuck herself as she knelt there. While Zeeta's moans slowly intensified in the background, Mishimura yanked on Apinya's leash, dragging her and her two girls toward the far side of the spacious living room. A king-sized bed had been placed against the glass partition that separated the living room from the patio. It was an odd place for a bed, especially with no curtains along the glass partition, but then again it was clear that Mishimura didn't care who saw what he did to his 'slaves'. Now Master approached two benches that had been anchored into the floor near the bed. It wasn't the benches but what was protruding from them that had Achara's, Kannika's, and the mother's eyes equally bulging with shock.

"You like your new training toys? I knew you would. Zeeta prepared them just as instructed."

Apinya had a brief moment to inwardly curse Zeeta. 'That bitch' she thought to herself. She still wanted to know, why hadn't the girl fled or fought back? Why did she seem to be his willing slave?

There, on the benches, two dildos protruded. The first was of normal size and length, bright red in color, with a fine ribbing along the sides. It was the second dildo that had all three women's full attention and concern. The second dildo was darker than ebony, thick, and tall. It had to be at least two feet in length; no girl's pussy could possibly hope to fully engulf its massive size. It also had a much harsher ribbing, the nubs standing out noticeably along the length of that awful artificial cock like something out of a torture film.

Next, the Japanese criminal untied Kannika's wrists, re-tying them in front of her. He separated the rope which connected all three girls' collars and proceeded to take off the rope collars as well. But now he reached underneath the bed and pulled out three black leather collars, each sporting a steel ring with a connecting chain leash. He proceeded to attach the leather collars around each girl's neck. The chain leashes dangled between each girl's breasts as they felt even more dehumanized. Satisfied with his handiwork, Mishimura took the pink gags out of each girl's mouth and threw them aside.

He paused, staring at each girl in turn. Then his merciless gaze fell on 19-year-old Kannika. The girl looked at him pleadingly as he gripped the back of her ponytail and yanked her head back.

"AYY!! Please stop, you're hurting me!" Kannika yelped.

"When I said on the boat that you would help me break in your mother and little sis, I meant it, bitch. Are you going to be a helpful cunt or not?"

"Yes, I'll be helpful!" Kannika whimpered as Mishimura swatted her breasts and then jerked her head back again. He now slammed his open palm hard against the girl's exposed pussy, and she cried out, nearly crumpling to the floor. But he held her up by her hair to keep her from falling. His cock twitched from softness to semi-hardness.

"You see, bitch, your squeals make my dick hard. Now, let's put your promise to the test. You want to be helpful? That's good. You're one smart bitch. Now here's the thing. It's time to train your little sis and mama to hump hard cocks with some stamina. I want mama mounting the red dildo and little one here mounting the big black dildo. They'll fuck those cocks until I say otherwise. Understood?"

Achara was slender and petite, tiny compared to both Mishimura's bulk and the black dildo's obscene size. There was no way that her tiny pussy would fit even a fraction of that monstrous cock. Kannika's instinct to protect her sister won out - at first. Kannika shook her head frantically.

"Please Sir, the black dildo - it's too big! Please don't make my sister - " There was a loud slap as Mishimura's open palm connected with Kannika's now tender cunt lips. The girl crumpled to her knees.

"AAAYY!"

Mishimura proceeded to now lean underneath the bed, rummaging around for something with one long arm. He retrieved a long velvet black box, opened it, and pulled out a long double-ended bright purple dildo.

"This is what I call my 'Purple Pounder.' This is my ass dildo. I have two slaves kneel ass to ass and insert the ends of this monster into each girl's asshole with minimal lube. Then I make them slam their asses together and fuck it for HOURS. Now here are your choices, slut: Either you help me train your little sister and mama here, or I'll have you and little sis slamming your asses together with this embedded deep in your tight little holes. Which is it going to be?"

As Kannika stared at the obscene object in Mishimura's hands, the last shred of her will seemed to wither up and die.

"Okay, okay, whatever you want, Master!"

"That's the spirit," Mishimura growled. He proceeded now to temporarily untie Achara's wrists and then retie them to a chain suspended from the ceiling which dangled near the bench. He repositioned the bench so that the obscene black dildo was now right in front of the teenage girl.

Finally, Achara had found her voice.

"Please Master..." She looked at him imploringly, but Mishimura pointed at the obscene dildo.

"Get your tight young pussy down on it. I want to see you slamming that cunt down HARD, little one." He shifted his gaze to Kannika. "Here's your chance, bitch. Get your little sis in the mood for the hard fuck-show she needs to give me. Now."

Kannika noticed that her mother had abruptly gone into shock and was just staring listlessly at what was happening. Their cruel tormentor had finally sent Apinya into a state of numbed resignation. To save herself, to prevent the complete crumbling of her own sanity, Apinya had practically shut off all her emotions. But Kannika hadn't been broken - not yet. Still, though, she had to cooperate. She felt sorry for her little sister Achara and was fearful of what worse things Mishimura might do to her if they didn't obey.

Now, the slender girl stepped up to her Master.

"Please, Master, will you untie my hands? I'll...I'll put Achara in the mood, Sir, if you'll let me."

Slowly gathering amusement and curiosity crept across their captor's face. Mishimura did as the girl asked and then stood back to watch. With her hands free for the first time in a long time, Kannika stepped behind her petite naked sister and began to slowly slide her hand down her sister's torso and belly until her fingers reached the light fuzz of pubic hair and the lips of her cunt. She gently began to fondle Achara's pussy. With her wrists chained above her head, all Achara could do was squirm and look appalled.

"Uhhh!" Achara moaned. "Sis, stop! What are you doing?"

"SSSHHHH. Don't resist," Kannika murmured. "We need to get you wet. That dildo will hurt your pussy, sweetie, unless we can lube it up. Just go with me, sweetie. Let me make you feel good."

For what seemed an eternity, Kannika focused all of her attentions on her sister's delicate little pussy, stroking, caressing, and cajoling the girl's clitoris. Achara's breathing ramped up as she surrendered to her older sister's fervent assault. At last, after 20 minutes at least, Kannika could feel Achara's fluids trickling down her fingers. The scent of her little sister's cunt also hung pungent in the air now. She was finally ready. Kannika softly kissed the nape of Achara's neck.

Meanwhile, Mishimura was growing more and more impatient.

"All right, that's enough kissy-lovey shit. You've gotten her good and wet, whore. She's ready to practice her fucking skills. Let's see it. Give me a fuck-show, little one. Show me what a little slut you can be!"

"Achara, I'm so sorry," Kannika whispered. Giving her little sister a loving caress and a final kiss on the cheek, Kannika pulled the bench forward even closer, until Achara's sex was poised just above the bulbous tip of that awful black phallus. Achara stared at the bulging tip of that gigantic shaft. She froze in fear. Seeing that her sister needed a final nudge of encouragement, Kannika abruptly knelt beside her sister, leaned in, and began lapping at her sister's slit. As her tongue laved the younger girl's pussy, Achara bit her lip and stifled a moan of pleasure.

"Sis! Aaaahhh!!"

Kannika felt ashamed at how much she loved the taste of her sister's nectar, or how a part of her felt a fierce stab of desire whenever she sucked on her little sister's sensitive young clit. At this rate she would soon know her sister's body as intimately as she knew her own. Why did part of her not even feel disgusted by that...why did part of her actually CRAVE that? But there was no time to ponder the growing guilt. Now Kannika withdrew her mouth, but kept looking lovingly up at her beleaguered sister.

"Hurry, sweetie. We have to do this. Come on, be brave for me, Achara. You can do this."

Kannika gestured meaningfully at the towering black cock, and finally Achara was ready. She positioned her cunt lips and slowly lowered her hips until the bulbous head was barely pressed to her pussy. Then she lowered herself further, just an inch. Then she lowered herself further still, but still only a measly two inches. Then she slowly began to fuck it, just a shallow fucking, up and down, up and down, maybe taking three or four inches of it inside of her at most.

Mishimura was not amused.

"You call that FUCKING?" he barked.

Scared for Achara, Kannika dove into action. She stepped behind Achara and pressed down hard on her sister's shoulders, forcing the girl's petite body to slam down forcefully onto the shaft. Achara wailed as she took in a full 8 inches of the dildo on the next impalement. Then she was fucking it roughly, her teenage body engulfing more and more of the shaft as the lubricant helped it burrow deeper inside of her. She was fucking it at top speed now, taking enough of the black shaft deep up her pussy until it bottomed out on her cervix, making her grunt loudly and almost painfully with each fuck.

"AAAHHH!! OHHH!!" Achara wailed, fucking the dildo again and again, her legs moving up and down with a steady rhythm. Her chained hands were clenched up into little fists as she used the leverage of the chain to help lift herself up off of the dark shaft, only to bring her cunt crashing back down for another full impalement. Although she fucked the dildo for all she was worth, her cunt bottomed out on it with a large portion of the base still showing.

Mishimura grunted, minimally impressed. In the background, Zeeta's cry signaled her third orgasm.

"That will do for now. Make sure she keeps fucking that dildo hard and be a good big sis to your little slut. Understand?"

Kannika nodded eagerly, just wanting the man to stop focusing all of his awful attention on the sister she loved so much. 'Please, you bastard, go torture someone else. Torture Mom.' She couldn't believe that she had thought it, and part of her was appalled that the sentiment had even slipped through. But the truth was, Kannika decided that she would rather that this sick bastard torment Mom instead of poor Achara. It was an awful choice to make, but there it was; Kannika would protect her little sister at all costs, even if that meant sacrificing her own mother.

12