Beach House from Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied with the torments for the two younger girls, Mishimura now approached the mother. Apinya still looked on with dull resignation as her precious youngest daughter humped that black dildo on the bench with desperate gusto, groaning and grunting as it pummeled her increasingly sore sex. Mishimura possessively cupped Apinya's ass. He whispered in the woman's ear.

"Not a bad show, eh Mama? You like what you see? Your youngest daughter is learning to be a true slut. That must make you wet, seeing your little girl take so much cock up her tiny pussy." Now Mishimura's reinvigorated and rigid shaft pressed against Apinya's belly. "Maybe you want to fuck now, yes?" He leaned down to capture Apinya's lips for an impassioned kiss. The woman let him kiss her with minimal response, still lost in her own little world of numbed self-preservation.

Now he slammed her onto the floor, right onto her back, with her wrists still tied behind her.

"Fine, don't feel like giving me a proper kiss? You can lay there and get FUCKED, stupid bitch." Mishimura settled between Apinya's legs and thrust with one harsh plunge right between her legs. The mother's cunt reluctantly gave ground to the invading shaft, but it took at least five or six more firm pumps before Mishimura could force his cock deep inside her and start a rhythm. He fucked the nearly catatonic woman so roughly now that her breasts shook, but Apinya didn't seem to care. He kept fucking her with relentless zeal, her legs splayed wide as he pounded her. Mishimura's muscular butt cheeks clenched hard as he fucked her. Leaning down, he kissed her and fucked her at the same time too, and Apinya mechanically kissed him back.

'My girls...please someone help my girls...' she thought distantly, again and again, in an endless loop, as this cruel man knifed into her pussy again and again, fucking her without mercy.

Her lack of enthusiasm, though, had Mishimura quickly growing bored.

"Don't lay there like a dead fish, mama. Clench that pussy around my cock as I fuck you. What's wrong with you? You want me to go back to tormenting your daughters?" That last statement suddenly struck home for her. Apinya had a realization: The more time this evil bastard spent with her, that was LESS time he spent raping and torturing the two people she loved more than anything in the world. As if snapping out of some drug-induced stupor, Apinya abruptly began kissing him back voraciously. The naked woman began clenching her cunt around him and moving her cunt to meet his ruthless fucks.

"Please fuck me, Master. Fuck my pussy hard!" Apinya wailed. "I want your cock!" Her enthusiasm had the desired effect, and Mishimura temporarily forgot all about the woman's daughters as her pussy tightened around him like the perfect glove, milking his balls toward the messiest finish. As the sound of their bodies slamming together reached new heights, Apinya was thankful in the most bizarre way. Just as Kannika would sacrifice anything to protect her sister, Apinya too rose to the occasion, doing whatever she could to protect the daughters she loved...

ONE HOUR LATER...

Apinya knelt facing the foot of the king-sized bed. Mishimura had freed her wrists for now, and she knelt doggy-style while he raped her from behind, his cock plunging into her pussy with a never-ending series of forceful thrusts.

"UH!! UH!!" His hand grasped the leash connected to her collar, forcing her head up, forcing Apinya to watch the ongoing humiliation of her two daughters.

Mishimura had decided to have mercy on Kannika. The girl's cooperative spirit had granted her a twisted reprieve of sorts. Now, as Achara continued to hump the huge black dildo with her aching pussy, Kannika gave her what pleasure and comfort she could. She knelt and licked at her sister's clit as she pumped her pussy up and down, up and down, with the slow, measured pace that Mishimura now generously allowed. Kannika had lost count of how many times Achara had climaxed. She only knew that her sister's fluids tasted like the sweetest delicacy, and that she was now beyond shame in her quest to keep her sister's sore and abused pussy from feeling too much pain.

"Ohhhh!! OHHH!!" Achara moaned, her nipples hardened tiny pink jewels of arousal as she engulfed the awful phallus once more. The younger sister paused, fully seated on the cock. Kannika took full advantage, clutching Achara's ass cheeks and pressing her face flush against the girl's pussy so that she could attack her clit. Kannika lapped eagerly at Achara's cunt until she felt her sister convulsing again, that teenage pussy squeezing the obscene dildo like a glove as she tipped over the edge.

"AAAHHH!! Oh god!" Achara gushed into Kannika's mouth, and the older sister gladly slurped up the delicious juices.

Meanwhile, Mishimura enjoyed the scene of the two daughters' continued torment: That petite, gorgeous figure of Achara with her arms chained above her head, forced to impale her tiny cunt on a massive artificial cock. The girl's slender and equally alluring sister licking fervently at Achara's slit, slurping and moaning filling the room along with the smell of sex. It didn't get better than this, Mishimura thought. He looked down at his cock, shiny with Apinya's cunt fluids, as he seesawed in and out of his helpless captive.

"What do you think, mama? Are you proud of your daughters? Are they putting on a show to your liking?" he said with all the sadism he could muster.

Having decided that she would do anything to please him as long as it might help shield her daughters from his fickle and sadistic wrath, Apinya slammed her hips back to meet his thrusts and moaned.

"Yes, Master! Please fuck me harder! I love watching my daughters, Sir. Uhhh..."

Mishimura admired Apinya's swollen cunt lips as he pulled out, only to plunge back in with a mighty thrust. His pelvis roughly smacked against her ass cheeks with each satisfying fuck. He could tell that she was trying to please him. He could feel the twinge of pleasure along the length of his manhood as she clamped her pussy around him with slavish obedience. But it wasn't enough. He wanted more. He had been eyeing the cute rosebud of her ass for some time now. More than that, he was curious just how well he had broken her. Just how much more would she be willing to do, he wondered, if it might give her precious daughters a reprieve from his attentions?

With a dark grin, Mishimura gently began to probe the mother's anal opening with his thumb.

"Bitch, have you ever been fucked in the ass? Hmm? I bet your husband's never been that kinky."

He could feel Apinya's pussy clench up around his cock again, but now it was because of fear.

"N-no, Master. I...I've never been fucked there before," she admitted. After faltering for a few seconds, she recovered two thrusts later. As Mishimura continued fucking her, she added, "But please, Sir, if it would please you...please fuck me in the ass. This slave lives...to please you."

Mishimura pulled harder on the leash. He swept forward, his balls slapping against the backs of her thighs. "That's good, bitch, because it WOULD please me to try out that tight little ass. Your little girls can listen to you squeal." As he said this, he drew out his slimy, glistening cock and placed the enormous head of his shaft against the Thai woman's rectum. Pushing hard, using the woman's own cunt juices and his own pre-cum as lube, the Japanese brute popped through the initial resistance. A sudden tightness gripped him, more exquisite than any other sensation he'd ever known.

Apinya groaned deeply and plaintively as he began to pump in and out of her ass. Hunched over her from behind like an animal, he began to ass-rape her hard.

"Does it hurt, bitch?"

Apinya bit down on her bottom lip so hard it nearly bled. "Yes Master!" she wailed. "Your cock is too big. Oh my god. But please fuck me...let this slave please you!" she cried out, staying true to her one and only purpose. "Please have mercy on my daughters, though, that's all I ask! AHHH!!"

The muscular Japanese criminal began pulverizing her ass, slamming his cock as hard as he could. He pulled on the chain hard, yanking Apinya's head up so that her daughters could see her face as she experienced her first ever ass-fuck. Unable to tear her eyes away, Achara watched as their brutal captor and tormentor raped her mother's ass right in front of her. To see that while also being pleasured by her sister, while feeling those traitorous sensations deep in her core, created a deep abiding shame in the 18-year-old that Achara could never outlive. Meanwhile Apinya groaned and clenched her entire body as she felt intimately violated. Having her pussy fucked was one thing, but the nerve endings in her ass were on fire, aching fiercely with every second that cock tore into her without mercy. Her breasts shook with the force of the pounding Mishimura gave her. What killed her from the inside, though, was that she didn't dare relinquish the eagerness in her voice or manner. She had to please this sadistic bastard. There was no room for error; she loved her daughters far too much.

"Oh yes, Master, fuck my ass. This slave loves having her ass fucked!" Apinya wailed. The Thai woman's face contorted with over-stimulation as Mishimura's crotch pressed flush against her ass cheeks. He felt the woman's anal passage gripping every inch of his cock with each thrust, and it drove him wild. For the next ten minutes he pounded her.

Eventually Zeeta, who had been kneeling obediently beside Mishimura on the bed, quietly observing like a good slave until spoken to, finally became useful again.

Mishimura withdrew from Apinya's ass. He savored the sight of her distended anal ring leaking cum and the slightest trace of blood. Swinging his cock toward Zeeta, he growled.

"What are you waiting for, cunt? Clean her fluids off my cock and then re-insert my cock in her ass."

Zeeta obediently leaned over and smothered his cock with her mouth. She slurped up the fluids, ignoring the strong, less-than-pleasant aftertaste from the shaft being embedded deep in another woman's ass. Mishimura thought he heard the Thai mother sobbing quietly, her shoulders shaking just a little. Meanwhile, to reward Zeeta a little for her work, Mishimura slid one hand along her ass cheeks, then slid his fingers downward to caress the girl's clit. In response, the slender beauty engulfed his cock more keenly, her nose almost crushed against his crotch as she slurped and sucked fiercely, moaning all the while. When Zeeta had finished her task, she obediently positioned the tip of his cock at Apinya's gaping ass again, and he plunged home once more.

"What do you say, bitch? You like my cock? SAY IT."

"I like your cock, Master," Apinya groaned.

"You want me to CUM in your ass, bitch?"

"Yes! Please cum in my ass!" Apinya moaned. Her ass felt like someone had poured gasoline inside it and lit a match. Every nerve ending protested, rubbed raw by the Japanese man's cruel cock. She couldn't take it anymore. Finally, she began to babble and push her ass back to meet his firm thrusts.

"Please cum in my ass. Please cum in my ass!" she shouted again and again. She just wanted it to stop even as a tiny part of her libido somehow awakened along with the sensations she couldn't fully understand - pain giving way to twisted pleasure. But in the moment Apinya didn't recognize that instinctual sexual awakening. She only felt the haze of nerves and overwhelming sensation, her overloaded body begging for relief. Mishimura meanwhile watched his hard shaft slam ruthlessly between the gorgeous woman's ass cheeks again and again, and he couldn't hold back much longer. He forced himself in with the most violent thrusts possible, the exquisite tightness of the girl's rectum pressing against him on all sides.

"UHHH!! Get ready for me to flood your bowels, bitch! Oh fuck! FUCK! YESSSS!" Mishimura now flung his hips forward and seized up deep inside the woman's ass.

Apinya groaned with relief as she felt the hot spurts of jism fill her anus. The sticky sensation dulled the ache in her ass, cooling the fire there as she sagged forward on the bed, breathing as if she'd just run ten miles. Mishimura lay atop her, now, pinning her to the bed with his body. He kissed her disheveled, sweaty mass of hair. With his cock slowly softening in her torn ass, he whispered in her ear.

"That was amazing, slut. Well done. You showed your girls how to take cock right up the ass. Now I think you deserve a reward."

A 'reward'? Apinya was too tired and broken to have even an inkling of what he might mean, but she had a feeling that it couldn't be good.

"R-reward?" she croaked. He was pressing down on her back still. She could barely breathe.

"Yes, slut, a REWARD. I'm going to let you speak to your husband." He slid off the bed, pulled his cell phone off the nearby coffee table, and punched in the number. "But you're to tell him EXACTLY what I say, understand? If you do exactly what I say, I'll let your daughters go. Got it?"

Apinya looked at the man in dumbfounded disbelief. As cum leaked from her sore ass, the woman didn't dare believe a word Mishimura said. But a traitorous thread of hope sprang up in her mind all the same. With a quivering voice, the Thai mother finally asked,

"Okay...what do you want me to say?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading, and I hope you like it so far. Will Apinya and her daughters finally catch a break? Maybe Niran will be the one who has what it takes to save his family... Or is Niran's family doomed? Find out in Part 5 of Beach House from Hell.

I do hope to make this at least a 6-part series and develop the political / corruption angle more as the story continues and have a little less sex. Suggestions (if constructive or positive) are always welcome :) Thanks again, and remember - dark, brutal, and forbidden fantasies are not just okay to indulge - it's healthy to let that shadow within you out to play now and then.

~Kitty

12