Beach House from Hell Ch. 05

Story Info
Captive mother and daughters try to enlist slave girl's aid.
6.4k words
4.45
28.5k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEACH HOUSE FROM HELL - PART 5 - TWISTED HOSPITALITY

In a pleasant-looking cottage just a short walk from the Thai beach, bad things were happening - a mother and her two daughters at the mercy of a cruel captor.

Mishimura canceled the call he had just typed into his cell phone and paused. The Japanese criminal stared at Apinya, the mother, who he had just anally raped. She was staring at him too, after struggling up into a kneeling position on the bed. He admired the woman's body. Those breasts were still pert and perky. Her muscular physique, smooth belly, and curvy hips highlighted her lovely nakedness. Though middle-aged, Apinya had the body of a much younger woman. The man's gaze lingered on the finely-trimmed pubic hair just above her pussy. Mishimura was glad he had fucked her and broken her to his will, but that didn't mean there wasn't more training - and tormenting - to be done as he prepared these slaves to serve Master Daisuke.

"Before we call your husband, though, bitch, let's make sure that you and your daughters are comfortable." He spoke with a tone of levity, but it didn't seem to fool his captives.

Apinya sputtered. "But Master, you'll keep your promise? You'll let my girls go if I talk to my husband on the phone and say exactly what you tell me to say?" The pleading in her eyes was almost adorable.

Mishimura was a wiry man with a flattened nose and a goatee that made him look almost like a warlock, and perhaps that was only fitting given the man's cruel nature. He was now as naked as his captives as he strode toward the bed. He put his cell phone down on the nightstand and then cupped the woman's chin, forcing Apinya to look up at him. With his other hand he possessively cupped one of the woman's beautiful breasts.

"Yes, bitch, I give you my word. Now lay back on the bed and put your hands above your head.

The mother immediately did as he commanded, her shoulder-length hair still adorably askew from the hard fucking he had given her. He produced a length of rope from the nightstand's top drawer and tied the Thai woman's wrists tightly to the headboard. Then he turned to the two daughters.

The younger girl, a mere 18 years old, was Achara. She was naked, like her older sister, with her wrists chained above her head. For the past hour and more she had been forced to ride an enormous, harshly-ribbed black dildo protruding from a bench, fucking it hard at first, then gently while her sister, Kannika, licked and sucked at the girl's clit. But Mishimura had grown bored of this form of entertainment. His boss, Master Daisuke, had given him an unusual amount of latitude in playing with and training these newest acquisitions to the Master's collection. He wasn't sure why Master Daisuke had been so generous this time, but he wasn't about to squander his good fortune.

He motioned impatiently at Achara, who was mid-way to impaling her sore cunt once more on the awful black shaft.

"That's enough, little one." He snapped his fingers, and Kannika's head whirled toward him as he took several massive strides forward.

"On your feet, bitch," he barked at the older girl. The 19-year-old Kannika quickly stood up. Her little sister's fluids still glistened on her chin and lips.

"Mmm. Let me have a taste of your sister's cunt on your lips." Mishimura leaned in, capturing Kannika's lips as his tongue dove forward. Kannika groaned with dismay as her captor deepened the kiss, one hand slipping around to cup her ass and pull her roughly against his muscular torso. He felt her lovely medium-sized tits rub against his chest and it sent a thrill of lust to his overworked cock. Even though he had recently emptied himself in the mother's ass, his flaccid manhood twitched to a semblance of life.

"Mmmmm!" he growled with a contented sigh as he drew his mouth away from hers. "Her cunt-juice is exquisite indeed. No wonder you enjoyed licking her so much, bitch." Shame and embarrassment made Kannika blush at her captor's words, but she couldn't deny them. She loved her little sister more than anything in the world - and she loved her sister's taste too, as forbidden and wrong as that felt.

With a loud SMACK, Mishimura slapped the girl's ass and yanked on the chain attached to the girl's dark slave-collar. Kannika yelped as he catapulted her face-first on the bed beside her mother. "Turn onto your back and put your wrists above your head!" he growled.

"Yes, Master!" Kannika chirped. "Please, I'm doing it!"

The gorgeous teenager obediently turned over onto her back and placed her wrists as ordered, until the cruel Japanese criminal had tied them just as tightly to the headboard as he had the mother's. His gaze wandered down to the girl's smoothly shaved pussy. He would have to fuck her, too, oh yes...but for now that would have to wait. Finally, he turned to the youngest captive.

Achara looked at him with abject terror. Good, he thought to himself. Fear was a useful tool. Yet he could tell that the training and breaking of these two younger cunts would take time; behind the fear there was still something, a flicker of life he needed to quash. Hmm... perhaps he would use their love for each other as the ultimate tool for leverage, to do things unspeakable.

"Now, let's have you join Mom and sis on the bed. We'll give your pussy a rest. Are you grateful?"

"Y-yes Master," Achara said, wincing, as Mishimura freed her shackled wrists, letting the blood rush back to her hands as pain blossomed momentarily. She sighed as he let her lift herself up off of the awful ribbed phallus. The two-foot black dildo was coated in feminine juices.

"Come." He yanked hard on the leash dangling between her breasts, and the collared slave rushed forward to keep pace with her Master. "On the bed, little bitch." She slid onto the bed faceup. After seeing her mother and older sister do it, she knew the drill. The petite girl immediately put her wrists to the headboard, and he tied them good and tight.

"Good girl." As he finished tying them, one hand slid down to her little pussy, and he nudged two fingers inside of her.

"AAaaahhh!! Please stop, I'm so sensitive down there!" she begged.

He slapped her - not a damaging slap, but hard enough. The loud SMACK echoed through the house. Concern flew across both Apinya and Kannika's faces.

The slap had the desired effect. Achara bit her lip, keeping her mouth shut and clenching her slender body as the man idly fondled her clit and gave her a gentle finger-fucking.

"You never give orders to your Master, slave, and that most definitely includes telling him to 'stop.' Understand?"

Achara nodded vigorously.

"I asked you a question! Speak, slave!"

"Yes, Master!" Achara cried, cringing as Mishimura raised his hand for another slap. He lowered his hand slowly and kept up the finger-pumps. The girl was clearly resisting the urge to close her thighs as he kept finger-fucking her at a lazy pace. He could sense her discomfort. She was sore after having the dildo's harsh ribbing rub and slide against the inner walls of her cunt for more than an hour, so it was no wonder. Finally, seeming to possess the tiniest shred of compassion, Mishimura paused, his fingers embedded deep in the girl's sex.

"Does your pussy need a rest, little one? Ask your Master for what you want."

Achara's young, imploring eyes looked up at him.

"Please Master, w-will you take your fingers out of my pussy and let it rest? Oh please, Master."

Mishimura grinned. Yes, the girl's will was starting to crumble nicely. He leaned down as he withdrew his soaked fingers from her snatch. "Very good, little one. See, your Master is not without some capability for mercy." He slid his cunt-soaked fingers along the petite girl's belly and chest, leaving a trail of the girl's own cunt fluids to glisten on her torso as he leaned down to kiss her. Her lips parted for him. Yes, she accepted the kiss like a good submissive slave.

The panicked voice of the mother now interrupted him.

"Please Master, I'm ready. Will you call my husband now? I'll tell him everything, anything you want! Oh please, just let me do what you want so that you can let my girls go!"

Mishimura's face darkened. Perhaps he had been wrong about the mother after all. Apinya's strident, near-demanding tone disguised as a request told him that he hadn't completely snuffed out the mother's will. The cruel Japanese captor drew his lips away from Achara's cute face.

"Mmm. Your youngest slut is a good kisser, mama. Interrupting our romantic moment together, though, that really pisses me off." The tall, wiry man loomed over Apinya now as he reached over and snagged his cell phone.

"I'm sorry, Master. Please forgive me!" Apinya babbled.

Mishimura's cold eyes matched the thin, icy smile spreading across his lips.

"Don't worry, bitch, I forgive you. Now, are you ready to cooperate? For the sake of your girls?"

Apinya nodded quite vigorously. Good, he had the bitch's full attention. He didn't need her for this part of Master Daisuke's plan, but then again, it was Mishimura's delight to involve people in machinations which they couldn't hope to understand. Tranh had been no different. Tranh, the local Thai gang leader who had kidnapped these girls and sold them to Mishimura in the first place, hadn't realized that this woman's husband's crusade against corruption in the Thai Assembly wasn't just a threat to Tranh. No, Niran, Apinya's husband, was a threat to all who did business - illicit business - throughout Thailand. And Master Daisuke, Mishimura's employer, had his tentacles in almost every contraband market up and down the coast and in all the major cities.

Which meant that Daisuke had more to lose than most.

And there was nothing more dangerous than a man with much, MUCH to lose. His employer would do anything to preserve and build upon his growing criminal empire. One idealistic politician in the Thai Assembly wasn't about to ruin THAT, no...this Niran would have to be taken care of, and using his wife and daughters as the hook to lure him in was simply good business.

"Remember, if you don't do what I say, I will hurt your little girls. You will tell him," Mishimura began as he dialed the number, "exactly this." Leaning down, the man began to whisper in her ear. Mishimura made Apinya's eyes bulge, but she quietly absorbed everything he told her and simply nodded.

Now he finished dialing, then thrust the phone to Apinya's ear as it began to ring.

On the third ring, someone picked up. A man's voice.

"Hello? Hello??"

"Darling, it's me." Apinya's voice remained carefully calm and modulated. So far, so good.

"Sweetheart, where the hell have you been? I was about to call the police. The maid said that she went by the beach house and that you and the girls were missing - that the place looked like it had been ransacked!"

"Oh honey, don't get so worked up. You know Olqa, she always exaggerates. The girls and I had our own girls' night in and, well, we had a little too much to drink and things got a little wild. No harm, no foul, honey. Listen, I'm calling because I didn't want you to worry. We're visiting with Mr. and Mrs. Theeravit. They own a lovely cottage up the coast, and we've decided to stay with them for a few days. I was hoping you could come join us once you're done with your politicking."

Niran grunted. "Well, sweetheart, you're in luck. The latest Assembly session is set to end almost a week early. It isn't set to end until tomorrow, technically, but all of the important votes have already been cast. I've already left Bangkok and I should be arriving at the airport by tomorrow morning. Do you want to pick me up?"

Apinya faltered. "I-I wish I could, honey, but the Theeravits were nice enough to let us join them on their yacht, and we sailed up the coast to their cottage. I can give you the address when you're ready. Why don't you meet us here?"

There was a pause while Niran retrieved a pen.

"Go ahead."

The woman told her unsuspecting husband a fake address that was due west of where Mishimura was actually holding them.

"All right, sweetheart, I should arrive by...hmm, let's see what the GPS is telling me... 10:00am tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see you. I love you, baby."

"See you soon. I love you too, baby," Apinya said.

Mishimura swiped off the call with a Cheshire cat's grin.

"Well done, slut. That was some excellent acting."

"OK, I did what you asked," Apinya begged, her tone desperate, "now please let my daughters go."

The goateed Japanese brute regarded the mother quietly for a second, rubbing his chin.

"You know what...I've changed my mind. I think I'll keep your girls after all. Besides...have you forgotten, bitch? My Master Daisuke has already paid good money for all three of you! Do you seriously think I would betray the hand that feeds me?"

Apinya had known, deep down, that the man's word was as worthless as counterfeit bills. But she had wanted to believe. A tiny, desperate part of her and deluded herself into thinking that maybe, just maybe, he might honor his word. With his clear threat of violence to her daughters if she disobeyed, it wasn't like she'd had a choice anyway. But now her mind flew about like a patient in an insane asylum bashing her head against every wall.

"Please," Apinya sobbed, "don't do this. Please let us go! We haven't done anything to deserve this! If-if your quarrel is with my husband, please don't bring us into it. We're not involved!" she sputtered desperately.

But the Japanese criminal shook his head.

"I'm afraid it's not that simple. Master Daisuke's enemies include the families of his enemies. You and your precious daughters are fair game, bitch. Speaking of which," Mishimura murmured, looking down at his now fully elongated cock, "it seems that my dick is hard again. How fortunate."

He turned now to Zeeta. Submissive, alluring, perfectly well-behaved Zeeta. The 20-year-old slave girl had been kneeling quietly in the corner. After ass-fucking Apinya, he had ordered her there, to await further instructions. Now he gestured impatiently at the girl.

"Please retrieve my flogger, Zeeta."

The slave girl - tall, slender, and exotic-looking with straight, lush brown hair flowing down her back, leapt into action. She left and returned, handing her Master a flogger with five corded leather tendrils.

"Thank you, Zeeta. You may resume your place." Zeeta bowed and did as he commanded. Now Mishimura turned back toward the three gorgeous Thai females.

"Now, I think a little extra training is in order. You bitches must learn the reality of PAIN and PLEASURE as two sides of the same coin that will be your future existence as sex slaves. We are going to play a little game. Each of you must keep your thighs wide open. The one who fails first to do so will be tied spread-eagled outside along my private beach, to experience the elements for the duration of the evening. Shall we begin?"

Tears trickled from Apinya's eyes, but she did as he asked. She opened her thighs wide to expose her cunt. Kannika did the same. Achara seemed to hesitate, staring in terror at the flogger in their captor's hands, but at last she opened her thighs to fully expose her pink pussy to the air. Mishimura took a long moment to savor the sight before him: Three beautiful naked girls, each with a slave's collar and chain leash draped between their breasts, their wrists bound tightly to the headboard. He couldn't imagine a more cock-hardening scene.

"Which pussy would like the first love tap, hmm?"

He strode back and forth, eying each girl's cunt and relishing the bulging eyes of terror on each girl's face as he seemed to consider lashing them first. At last he stopped at Kannika, and the flogger slammed down with a resounding SLAP onto her cunt lips.

"AAAYYY!" Kannika squealed, unprepared for the resounding impact of the leather cords on her sensitive flesh. She involuntarily snapped her thighs shut after the brutal blow, but quickly recovered, exposing her sex to him once more.

"Good girl," he murmured. Then, WHAM - he slammed the flogger onto the mother's cunt lips, and Apinya shouted, her breasts heaving as the pain lanced through her.

A third swat hit poor Achara's especially sensitive cunt right on the lips.

"AAAAYYYYY!!" She shrieked and flailed. Whimpering, she spread her thighs again, baring her pussy for another blow.

For the next 15 minutes, Mishimura administered his floggings again and again across each woman's body, focusing on the cunt, but also the breasts, arms, legs, and other sensitive areas. To each girl's credit, they all continued to spread their legs wide, opening themselves up to the next merciless blow against their pussies. But something else happened that neither Apinya, Kannika, or Achara could have expected in a million years. The constant blows, while harsh, were not actually nearly as harsh as they seemed. The leather cords were rounded at the ends, designed to sting rather than lacerate - and this soon had a crucial effect. As Mishimura continued to lash the girls with one flick of the wrist after another, each girl became more and more aware of sensations awakening throughout their helpless bodies. Indeed, as insane as it seemed, a dull, lustful ache sort of began to grow in each of the captives. Soon, the flogger's smacks were joined not by squeals or screams, but by grunts and little sighs.

None of the girls would have admitted it, even if Mishimura had put a gun to their head, but he could see the telltale glimmer of lust behind their eyes. The blows of the flogger had increased the blood flow along each girl's skin, and awakened nerve endings they had forgotten even existed.

Now Mishimura sent one more hard lashing across Kannika's clit. Kannika's eyes bulged as she moaned - actually moaned. Even Mishimura's expression faltered when he saw that there was wetness between her legs. No, it was worse than that. The bitch was actually climaxing on him! Mishimura watched, almost fascinated, as Kannika's slender body convulsed and shuddered, her fluids trickling onto the bed as the orgasm ripped through her like a force of nature. Panting, she squeezed her eyes shut now, completely and utterly ashamed.

"Well now, this IS a first," Mishimura grunted. "I have seen many slaves susceptible to certain punishments and pain-pleasure stimulation, but NEVER one so responsive. You should be proud, mama." In two big strides he was beside Kannika on the bed, dipping his fingers into her reddened cunt and drawing out two fingertips tipped with her glistening juices.

"Shall we give your little sister a taste?"

Kannika, her eyes still squeezed shut with shame, didn't respond at first. Then, as if realizing the danger in failing to reply to her Master, her eyes fluttered open weakly.

"Y-yes Master," she mumbled.

Mishimura walked around to the other side of the bed and leaned down to present the two sex-scented fingertips to Achara's cute face.

"Here, little bitch, take a taste. Suck your sister's fluids off my fingertips."

The girl submissively obliged. Achara opened her mouth, let him place his fingers between her lips, and fervently sucked off the fluids from her older sister's pussy.

"Not bad. You're learning," he rumbled. "Perhaps I won't punish any of the three of you tonight. At this rate, you keep behaving, maybe I'll let you spend the night together in one of the more comfortable cages." He slid onto the bed now, straddling Achara's petite figure. "But I think you owe me, little bitch. I gave you a sweet taste of your sister, so what are you going to give ME?"

Saying this, the man looked down meaningfully at his rock-hard shaft. He positioned his cock head at the entrance to the girl's reddened pussy.

12