Beach House from Hell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please Master, please! I'm so sore and sensitive! I'm -!"

Achara never got to finish her sentence. She clenched up and moaned as he slammed into her like a sword plunging into its sheath. His cock rammed into her like a battering ram, fucking her at a brutal cadence. He slammed to the hilt each time, his cock enclosed in the intoxicating confines of her tight-glove teenage pussy.

"UHHH!! Fuck! Yes, I wanted to fuck this pussy the moment I saw you, bitch. UHH!! It's even tighter than I imagined."

"Please, I'm too sore! Please!" Achara moaned.

Abruptly now, as if actually caring about her discomfort, the brutal rapist altered his rhythm to a slow, almost languid fucking, his cock easing in and out of her as his face began to descend to hers.

"Kiss me, little bitch. Kiss me like I'm your first boyfriend, and I'll go easy on you. We can have a nice, long, gentle fuck instead. Would you prefer that?"

"Y-yes Master," Achara groaned, "I would. Please kiss me," she begged. Her lips accepted his, and his tongue explored her and took her as possessively as any man's ever could. Apinya and Kannika could only gape at the scene: Mishimura's body blanketing Achara's much tinier, slender figure, fucking her with a gentle but firm rhythm, as their lips and tongues melded together.

Mishimura, on the other hand, savored the feel of her cunt gripping his shaft as he kept pumping into her. His one hand cupped the back of her head as they kissed while his other hand fisted in her hair. Kissing and fucking in tandem, they were joined together as seamlessly as any man and woman could ever be. The tight seal of Achara's cunt lips wasn't tight enough, though, with all the friction back and forth, to trap the sexual fluids and pre-cum that now slid down Mishimura's shaft. Meanwhile, distantly, as much as she hated herself for it, Achara felt a blossoming heat deep in her core. She knew that the fluids sliding down her cruel captor's cock were her own. Was it wrong that she kissed him more passionately back in response, losing herself in the primal pleasure of something even as awful and horrific as rape?

At last the cruel Japanese captor couldn't stand it any longer. His churning testicles released their colossal wave of virile sperm. He grunted, then groaned like a man dying of some grievous wound, his cock jerking and exploding inside the damp heat of his victim. Achara's bound hands clenched tightly as she felt the thick jets of sperm fill up her impossibly sore pussy. It was a welcome gooeyness that cooled the raw-rubbed ache inside her soft folds. She sagged with relief as the last drop of seed filled her womb. Mishimura collapsed gently on top of her, cradling the girl's head underneath his chin as he stroked the nape of her neck.

"You are one incredible fuck, little one. You...are truly special."

"Thank you, Master," Achara murmured.

He now turned to look at the other two girls even as his cock began to soften inside Achara. Kannika was quietly weeping, bereaved that she could not protect her little sister from yet another rape. Meanwhile, the mother stared vacantly up at the ceiling, just as crushed by her complete helplessness. The path from helplessness to despair was a short one indeed. Mishimura knew that all too well.

Now, returning his attention to the teenage girl, he swept his tongue between her lips and initiated a passionate kiss. Grateful that the man had been at least somewhat gentler with her, hopeful that cooperation would result in further gentleness, all Achara could do was oblige. She kissed him back willingly, her tongue exploring the mouth of her rapist even as his body warmth enshrouded her, even as his body pinned her petite nakedness to the bed.

"Mmmm," Achara sighed.

Soon there were just the sounds of captor and captive kissing, the smell of sex in the air, and the quiet sobbing of a fellow captive who couldn't foresee any way out.

~*****~

SEVERAL HOURS LATER, JUST AFTER MIDNIGHT

UPSTAIRS, IN MISHIMURA'S COTTAGE...

~*****~

In a cage which wasn't much larger than a dog crate, Apinya huddled together with her daughters. The three girls were naked, wrists tied behind their backs. From its place in the corner, the cage had a full view of the master bedroom on the second level of Mishimura's cottage. Now, as the three girls could not help but hear, Mishimura was enjoying himself. He lay back on the bed, completely naked, reading something on his cell phone. Meanwhile Zeeta, his slave girl, had straddled him and was impaling her pussy with a tireless cadence.

Apinya could see the girl's slender figure writhing on the shaft of her Master. Her little moans and sighs accompanied the gyrations of her sexy ass as she pumped her cunt up and down the cock of the man who owned her.

"Oohhh. Ahhhh," Zeeta cooed.

Master Mishimura practically ignored her though. He just lay back, quietly reading and scrolling through whatever was on his cell phone. Occasionally his fingertips would tap a message to someone on his screen. He lay back oblivious to the girl atop him - as if it were as normal to have a girl fucking him as the simple act of breathing.

Zeeta's long, shiny tresses rustled back and forth, and her fucking rhythm never let up. Her sex clenched around his shaft each time she bottomed out all the way, yet he seemed to tune her out with an iron will. His cock remained rock-hard as she rode it, but other than that there was no sign of her effect on him.

Apinya wasn't sure if she was more fascinated or horrified. But more importantly, the mystery remained - how did Mishimura have this girl under his spell? Why was she so damn obedient? Surely, since he left her alone at this cottage for lengthy stretches of time all by herself, there would have been opportunities for this Zeeta to escape...or even better, to turn the tables on her Master. So why hadn't she?

The Thai mother desperately wanted to know because she had escape constantly on her mind now. If they were kept captive here long enough, Apinya wondered, could she befriend Mishimura's slave girl? Could she eventually convince Zeeta to help them get away? That was all that mattered. That consumed Apinya's thoughts.

"Ooohhh!! This slave loves her Master's cock!" Zeeta crooned loudly. She would do this occasionally. As her buttocks jiggled, her cunt slamming down to fully engulf his manhood, the girl would moan or offer slavish praise of her Master's sexual prowess. It was sick and twisted, but as far as Apinya could tell this must have been a normal interaction. As far as Apinya could tell, this Zeeta knew intimately what her Master liked or didn't like, and this clearly was a strange ritual of theirs.

The Japanese criminal continued to read and type messages on his cell phone for another twenty minutes or so. By this time, poor Zeeta had been fucking him cowgirl-style for a solid two hours. Sweat sheened along her back and trickled in the cleavage between her small, elegant breasts. She had completely coated his cock with her cunt fluids by now, and the sound of suction and fucking filled the room like the most twisted music.

"Uhhhh!! This cock belongs deep in my pussy, Master. Thank you for letting this slave fuck your magnificent shaft! Thank you, Sir!" she cooed.

Finally, as if her two hours of hard work with her Master playing hard to get had finally earned her a reward, Mishimura deigned to notice the girl on top of him.

He put down his phone on the nightstand. His hands clenched along her waist. He let out a loud groan.

"UHHHHH!! Yes..." Judging from the way Mishimura's toes curled, his body bucking upwards, Apinya could tell that he was cumming inside the girl.

Zeeta moaned as she felt his seed spew inside her wetness, her snatch taking his full load as she sat on his lap.

"Oh god. Thank you, Master. Thank you for gifting this pussy with your seed."

With a grunt of grudging acceptance, Mishimura gave her ass a harsh slap. The sound rang out in the bedroom.

"Get off me, bitch. Can't you see I'm finished with you?"

The girl slid off of his temporarily wilting manhood as he jumped off the bed and stood up. Turning back toward the girl, he pointed at her.

"You stay in that bed and let my cum dry in your pussy. If any leaks out, I expect you to gather it up with your fingertips and smear it back into your cunt. That's where my cum belongs, little slave, DEEP inside you." Sidestepping past the nightstand, Mishimura snagged a bathrobe from a hook on the wall. "I'm going to take a shower now. You are not to leave this room. You may...talk to the merchandise if you wish."

After saying these degrading things to the girl, Mishimura swept out of the room with a supreme confidence that she would obey. Zeeta stayed on the bed, feeling the still-warm jism inside her well-fucked pussy, but no shame colored her cheeks. She had been a slave for far too long to be affected anymore by having other people see the way Master Mishimura treated her. Her eyes downcast, she caught some of the cum seeping out of her cunt and smeared it back against her cunt lips.

Apinya watched, feeling sorry for her. Her sense of pity mingled with her disgust.

Once the door had slammed shut behind Mishimura, Apinya exchanged a look with her daughters. Kannika tried first.

"Hello? Is...is Zeeta your real name?"

It was a good question, actually. For all the Thai captives knew, their captor had given the girl that name because he fancied it.

Zeeta nodded. "Yes."

"Can you come let us out of this cage?" Kannika pressed.

Achara and Apinya gave her a look, and Kannika gave them a desperate expression back that said 'It's worth a try, isn't it?'

The naked slave girl shook her head sadly. "No, forgive me, I cannot help you."

Now Apinya spoke up.

"But why? Why do you serve him? Why do you fuck him and play the role of sex toy for him?"

Zeeta looked at them, her eyes filled with sorrow.

"Because my parents work on a plantation he owns in the jungles of Borneo. Because as long as I please him, they are treated well, taken care of. My mother needs an expensive experimental medication to survive; only he has the means to purchase and provide it. My father is a simple laborer in the fields, my mother one of the house servants for the one who manages the plantation for Master Mishimura." Zeeta shrugged, her small breasts shaking slightly with the gesture. "What else am I supposed to do? At least I know that my parents will not be hurt, that they will get good medical care. Their well-being is all that matters to me."

"What about YOUR well-being?" Achara broke in. The younger daughter tried to dislodge the slave girl's mindset of resignation. "Don't you want free of this hellhole?"

But the gorgeous slave girl only frowned. "Hellhole? Does this look like a hellhole to you?" Zeeta shrugged again. "I will grant you, he treats me roughly sometimes. I think he especially likes to debase me when others are around. Truth be told, though, when it is just the two of us, sometimes he can be tender, even sweet. In his own way, he sometimes shows that he cherishes me. I am like..." Zeeta's brow furrowed, "like a prized possession to him. He may not give me much freedom, but I do have some. I live in this cottage, he sometimes lets me join him for a walk on the beach...he gives me other privileges now and then. It is not all bad."

"But what you're saying is that at best he treats you like a pet, and at worst a slave," Achara insisted. "Don't you think you deserve something more?"

Zeeta's soft laughter was hollow.

"Since when is life about what you 'deserve'? Since when does life teach you that you deserve anything even?" Zeeta said cynically. "Life has taught me that I 'deserve' to get fucked hard by my Master. In return, my family is taken care of. That arrangement is good enough for me. Family comes first. Always. I will not apologize for it. I am sorry, but I cannot help you."

Now, with despair leaking into every thought, Kannika, Achara, and their mother spoke in quiet whispers.

"Mom what are we going to do?" Achara said, tone edged with panic. "You lied to Dad. He doesn't even know we've been kidnapped. He might even be walking into a trap."

Apinya looked at her daughter with a somber gaze. "I know sweetheart, and I'm so sorry. I didn't have a choice."

Kannika interrupted them. "It's no one's fault. None of what's happened is anyone's fault."

"Except your father's," Apinya muttered darkly. "He should have hired protection for us. If I had known that his anti-corruption campaign would make such enemies..." Apinya's eyes squeezed shut, tears sliding down her cheeks. Achara leaned against her mother. Kannika did too, her breasts rubbing against her mother's torso as they all huddled together in an act of physical comfort.

"No, Mom. It's not Dad's fault either. He didn't know the danger. He didn't know how much power the corrupt truly have," Kannika whispered. The way Kannika said that, it was almost like she knew something that Apinya and Achara didn't. Apinya thought about asking her daughter what she meant, but then the moment passed.

Meanwhile Achara, the youngest, was too naïve and sheltered to even believe that this was really happening. She was still partly in denial, partly in shock. Part of her insisted that soon she would be waking up to find that this entire ordeal had just been one twisted, sadistic dream.

For the next half hour Apinya, Kannika, and Achara talked quietly among themselves. As much as Apinya hated to admit it, she had no idea what the future held. She was as powerless as an ant on a beach with a tsunami bearing down on her. Apinya kissed the top of each daughter's head.

"I'm so sorry, babies. I'm so sorry this happened. Whatever happens from here on, though, we need to stay strong. Even outwardly, if you have to give in, or cooperate in what this sick man wants, remember - none of this is your fault. None of this shame belongs to you. OK?"

Achara nodded, tears glistening in her eyes. She rested her head against her mother's chest. Kannika rested her head on her mother's shoulder.

"Kannika, sweetheart, do you understand?" The older sister thought back to when she'd licked and sucked at her little sister's clit again and again, making Achara gush on the dildo. A fresh wave of shame coursed through her. Intellectually maybe she could have acknowledged that everything she'd been forced to do wasn't her fault. But instinctually she did feel the shame. She felt it like a soiled dishrag wiped across her soul. She remembered not just doing it, but ENJOYING it, the tactile responses of Achara's sensitive clit and cunt as she'd sucked and slid her tongue along her beautiful sister's sex. It was wrong, wrong as imprinted on some universal law. Kannika felt that there was no going back from that.

But she mumbled the right answer to ease her mother's pain.

"Yes, Mother." With a sigh she settled her head on Apinya's shoulder, and the three women tried to catch some sleep.

~*****~

Meanwhile, in the shower, Mishimura soaped up his muscular biceps and savored the feel of hot water pounding his upper torso. His cock, once glistening with Zeeta's fluids, no longer smelled like sex as soap and water sluiced down his flaccid shaft. His cell phone, which he had left on top of the closed toilet lid, started to vibrate loudly on the ceramic surface. Leaning out of the shower, he snagged it, swiped to answer, held it away from his ear.

"Hello?"

"It's Akihito. Listen, I just wanted to give you an update. Everything is set. We're prepared all along the route Niran's set to take just in case anything goes wrong. Are you sure about this?"

Mishimura grunted. "Master Daisuke is sure, and that is all that matters. Make sure you bring him in unharmed. This is our Master's orders. You know the cost of failure."

"I understand," Akihito replied, then hung up. Indeed, Mishimura did know the cost of failure. He had seen his Master Daisuke impale a man's wrists, spread-eagling him naked to the ground, leaving him to die. Master Daisuke could be generous - after all, Mishimura was living proof of that. But he could also be brutal.

It was all about to be set in motion. It was now just the early hours of morning, but not long after the sun came up, Daisuke would send the Assembly and the legislators in Bangkok an ominous message. Mishimura could only hope that Prime Minister Sumate would be smart enough to heed it, or else all hell might break loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, and I hope you've enjoyed the story so far.

Coming up in Part 6, we get to see things from Niran's perspective...and much more.

On a side note, I'm considering for the first time of including two endings to a story, one main ending and one (darker) alternate ending. If you have a preference, please let me know in the comments. As you can probably tell from my Mother and Daughter series and now this series, I'm definitely on a mother-daughter non-con kick lately. What other types of non-con relationships would you like me to focus on in future stories?

~Kitty

12