Beach House from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kannika still stared into her mother's eyes as she felt she had no choice but to say those awful words.

"Please fuck me, Sir. Please...fuck me!" Tranh slipped a hand around the front of her neck, half-choking her as he pounded her even more ruthlessly. A loud smacking sound echoed each time his cock flew into her cunt with a jarring thrust.

"Louder, bitch!"

"Please fuck me! Fuck me hard, Sir!" Kannika squealed, gasping for air as he slipped one hand underneath her chest, gripping one of her tits and giving it a rough squeeze.

"UGGHHHKK!" Kannika gasped. Tranh's hand clenched around the front of her neck as he fucked her more roughly than ever. And then he felt the need to burst. His cock lanced into her like a fleshy sword, impaling her perfectly as his testicles stiffened, cum churning.

"Move that pussy back to meet my fucks," he growled, and despite the half-choking gasps for air she was making, the sexy girl complied. She slammed her ass back, her pussy fully encasing him with each brutal fuck.

"UHHH! You sexy little bitch, I'll gush you full!" Tranh growled, his cock twitching madly inside the girl, spewing huge ropes of cum into the girl's cunt, so deep inside. He kept spewing his mighty load for almost a good twenty seconds. There was so much cum that the excess seemed to glue his cock deep inside her with multiple layers of stickiness. At last, fully spent, every last drop of sperm deposited deep inside his victim, the big man pulled out of her. Before any of the sperm could seep out of the girl, though, Tranh put a hand over her cunt.

"I want you to carefully climb the bed and mount your mother's face while I keep my hand on your pussy."

Slowly it dawned on her that the man was serious. Kannika stared at him.

"Do I have to?" she said, her voice tiny.

When he glared at her, she said nothing more, just dutifully climbed up onto the bed. Tranh moved in tandem with her, until finally she had straddled her mother's face.

"Open that mouth, Mama. Your daughter has a special treat for you."

The mother suppressed a sob, but opened her mouth. Now, as Kannika descended onto her mother's face, Tranh removed his hand. A huge dollop of cum seeped from the beautiful girl's pussy and fell directly onto her mother's tongue.

"Good job, Mama. Now swallow and then lick your daughter's pussy. Get the rest of that crusty cum out of her snatch. Clean it GOOD. You've already licked out her little sister's cunt. You're going to become an expert at this, right bitch? So get busy."

With a plaintive groan, the mother obeyed. She began to flick her tongue into Kannika's sex. Tranh and Makok both stared at Kannika's gorgeous ass while she sat atop her mother's face, her cunt snug against the mouth of the woman who had given birth to her. It was so wrong, and the 21-year-old was blushing now in abject shame. She looked back at the two men.

"Please, don't make us do this. Please let us go!" Kannika implored.

But Tranh said nothing at first, motioning for Makok to hand him the knife. He stalked over, climbed onto the bed behind the girl, and then put the knife to Kannika's throat.

"You don't make requests, bitch. You take orders. Now I want you to keep riding Mama's face until you GUSH all over her. You've got 5 minutes to cum, or I put this knife to Mama instead, and who knows, I might just slip and make a cut or two." With that threat hanging dire and heavy in the air, Kannika sprang into action. She gripped the headboard in a white-knuckled grip with both hands and began to actively grind her pussy into her mother's face. Even as mom stroked her tongue against the girl's clit, occasionally tunneling her tongue deeper inside the girl's wet folds, Kannika's buttocks clenched with effort, her cunt grinding with more and more fervency.

"Uuuuhhhh. Uhhh!!" Kannika grunted. "Make me cum, Mama. Please hurry!"

Tranh reached back and laid the flat of his blade across the mother's pussy.

"Oh yes, Mama, better hurry. You feel the cold blade against your cunt, right Mama? Hurry up, make the young bitch CUM. We don't have all day."

Kannika felt the warmth between her legs blossom into a growing inferno. Her juices were trickling now onto her mother's face, and her nipples were beaded up with arousal. She gasped as Tranh reached around from behind. He had temporarily put down the knife, and now he cupped both of the girl's supple cones, pinching those hardened nipples to wrest a groan from the girl's lips.

"AAAHHHH!" Kannika wailed. Her cunt's cream was now at a steady flow, like a sweet-scented river rushing onto her mother's tongue, drenching her mother's nose, lips, and chin. She ground her sex harder and harder against her mother's mouth as the woman's tongue slid desperately against her joy nub, until the approaching sensation of surrender, appalling and shameful but also blissful, threatened to finally throw her over the edge.

"Oh god. Mama! Oh, yes. Yes, right there. Yes! Harder! Suck my clit hard!" Kannika cried out, giving her mom encouragement. Mama squeezed the little joy nub gently between her teeth and then flicked her tongue at just the right angle. Like a bomb going off, Kannika felt a sudden eruption of pleasure. Her cunt's spasms were joined by a series of violent convulsions as her pussy tried to clamp onto a cock that wasn't there. Then she was spewing flavorful fluids, soaking her mother's face.

The girl's body shook violently as she straddled her mother's head. Finally, when the last convulsion had subsided, Kannika looked down. Her mother's face was a glistening mess. All that was audible now were the gentle lapping sounds as her mother continued to tenderly and lovingly lick out her daughter's cunt, as if afraid that stopping without permission might earn her more punishment.

At last, mercifully, Tranh yanked the girl's arms behind her back and cuffed Kannika's wrists together before pulling her away from the bed.

"Lay down, bitch. On the floor." He slammed her back against the floor so hard that she saw stars for a moment. As her vision cleared, the gorgeous Thai girl saw Makok's huge, reinvigorated cock, pulsing and rock-hard, bobbing in front of her. He knelt down and spread her legs wide.

"No...please, no more!" Kannika said, looking up into Tranh's unforgiving gaze. "Please, you've already raped me. You've already had your way with us. Please, why won't you let us go?"

"Bitch, what part of 'you don't get to make requests' do you not understand? Just for that I'm going to make your mama and little sis suffer."

So saying, the big brute of a man walked over and took out his three-tailed whip with its beaded nylon tips. He then proceeded to unlock Achara's handcuffs, flipping her onto her back, before re-cuffing her hands to the headboard. Then he raised the whip and began to lash it across both Achara and the mother. He alternated, the tendrils of the whip smacking first against the teenage girl's breasts, then across the mother's tits. Then he switched to the teenage girl's pussy, letting the tendrils slap directly against the sensitive, still-sore young flesh.

"AAAYYY!" Achara squealed.

But soon it was mom's turn to squeal as the whip lashed against her sensitive pussy too. Every once in a while, Tranh got particularly lucky as one of the tails of the whip slapped directly against either the younger girl's clit or her mother's, and then the high-pitched shriek filled the air like frightening music.

"I'm sorry!" Kannika wailed. "Forgive me. I love both your cocks. Please fuck me!" she said to Makok, spreading her legs even wider for him and thrusting her pussy toward him. "Please don't hurt my family. Please just fuck me so hard. I'm your...I'm your slut. I'll do whatever you want. Fuck me in all my holes. Just please don't hurt them!" She thought that by cooperating, perhaps she could save her family from any more torment.

Makok merely grinned, positioning his cock at the girl's cunt lips before thrusting deep inside her. He began grinding forward with a punishing rhythm, fucking her in long, deep, soul-searing plunges.

"UHHH!! The bitch is a fast learner, Boss. She knows to cooperate now."

Tranh looked down at Kannika, her legs spread, Makok's testicles jostling back and forth as he fucked her hard. It made his dick grow, to see the slut give herself up to him so shamefully to save the ones she loved. But in the end, it made no difference. He leaned over, sucking on each of the youngest girl's nipples before gently rubbing her sorely whipped clitoris with his fingers.

"Ohhhhhh please, I'm so sensitive there!" Achara moaned. A tiny trickle of fluid leaked out of her aroused sex. The alternating of pain and pleasure was finally getting to her, and the young girl's moan was filled with shame and confusion.

"You think you're sensitive now, little bitch, but just WAIT." So saying, Tranh reared up and slammed the whip once more down across the girl's helpless nakedness, her tits shaking as one tendril slapped against her sore clit once more.

"AAAYYY!! Please NO!" the teenage girl cried out.

"Please, whip me!" the mother implored. "Please whip my pussy instead!"

Meanwhile, Kannika lay beneath the other captor, his body pounding into hers, filling her again and again.

"Please," Kannika huffed, "please make him stop hurting my little sister," she begged.

But Makok just looked down and watched as his cock slammed into her shaved pussy with another pleasure-filled thrust.

"Sorry, cunt, but the Boss calls the shots, not me. Just try to enjoy this fuck. Soon I fill you with more spunk. Your pussy will be very slimy before this night is over, so try to enjoy it. You may not see another."

Kannika looked up at him, her eyes tinted with lust against her will. She didn't want to acknowledge how good it felt, that cock plowing into her moistening cunt, her fluids coating her rapist's shaft even as she started to clench up her cunt muscles in time to his brutal fucks. The sexy Thai girl tried to blot out the wails and squeals of the two people she loved and the rhythmic sound of the slapping of the whip. Closing her eyes, she waited for the inevitable - the cock straining inside her, heat bursting within her as cum painted her insides with its scalding taint.

~~CHAPTER 3~~

ONE HOUR LATER...

Tranh paused to admire his handiwork. The master bedroom in the beach house had been transformed into a mini dungeon of torments. First there was the bed. He had Achara naked and spread-eagled on it, her wrists and ankles tightly bound. A fuck machine had been set up between her legs, and a whirring rubber cock lined with ribbing for added stimulation was now punching deep into her pussy at a relentless rhythm. Her cute little breasts had fully aroused nipples as she panted and squeezed her eyes shut, biting her bottom lip as she tried to withstand the assault of sensation.

"Oh god. Uhh! Please, make it stop. Please let me rest," the sexy teenage girl moaned.

Turning to the right, Tranh appraised his other masterpiece: The 21-year-old girl captive had been tied sitting in a chair, naked like her sister. Tranh had taped a wand massager snug against the girl's pussy, setting it to maximum vibration. Now Kannika's face was contorted from the unwanted waves of pleasure, her nipples every bit as hard as her little sister's. She too was biting her lip hard, almost so hard it bled, as the massager purred dangerously against her clitoris with a mindless and relentless force of its own.

Tranh stepped up to the girl. He grasped her by her long ponytail and yanked her head back while looming over her, staring into her tormented eyes.

"You like that massager vibrating your clit, little SLUT? MMmmm. I see you do. Look at your traitorous little pussy juicing up. You tell me 'no', but your body tells me YES." So saying, he gently pinched the girl's nipples and then placed his hand firmly on her ass, shoving her even more forcefully against the massager.

"Please stop!" Kannika moaned. Her eyes rolled up in her head, though, as the orgasm coursed through her, temporarily shattering her consciousness. Her body trembled in the chair, cunt juices flowing onto the seat as her head snapped back with a low, keening cry.

"AAaaaahh!"

"Mmm. Good little bitch," Tranh murmured, giving Kannika's left nipple one parting and savage pinch.

Now Tranh turned to face the chair opposite Kannika's. He had tied the mother to this other chair, naked as the day of her birth, just like her two gorgeous young daughters. In this case, though, he had attached two gator clips to the woman's nipples, both wired to a battery-powered toy. Every thirty seconds, it sent a fresh zap of electroshock - not too painful, but just enough to stimulate and tantalize - into the mother's nipples. Tranh had broken out his pink rubber ball-gag collection and fastened one to the mother's mouth. She had no choice now but to listen to her daughters' ordeal, mouth stuffed full. There was the occasional whimper or low groan each time she felt the shock hit her aching breasts, but otherwise the mother's head hung downward in resignation and defeat.

The hulking Thai man strode over to her. Grasping her by her disheveled mess of black hair, she raised the mother's head and looked into her despair-tinted eyes.

"UHHH!! PLSSS!" the mother protested. But Tranh just looked at her with a cold, lust-fueled gaze.

"You're still awake, eh Mama? That's good. Look at your two young bitches having the time of their lives! Don't worry. Soon it will all be over, Mama. You can be so proud of your two little sluts." As he finished saying these cruel words, Tranh knelt over and gave the mother an oddly gentle kiss on the forehead. His hand reached between her legs. Tranh's finger's probed the woman's cunt, fondling her sex until the woman squirmed uncomfortably and bellowed through her gag, begging him to stop.

"Stop? Why would I do that, bitch? Look at you. Your cunt is dripping-wet!" He withdrew his fingers. Both of them glistened with fluid. He sniffed them, smelling her pungent aroma, then licked those two fingers clean. "Mmmm. You nasty woman. I bet you loved watching us rape your daughters." The mother shook her head emphatically no, but there was no denying her body's instinctual responses to stimulation she couldn't control.

Tranh looked down at his cock. It was as stiff as a flagpole. Watching all these cunts suffer and squirm was definitely the ultimate turn-on. He was wondering what was taking Makok so long, but the crime boss tried not to let his temper flare.

He now turned back to the cute teenage captive. Achara raised her head off the pillow, moaning and then begging him with puppy-dog eyes.

"Sir, I..." She was blushing now, deep shame coloring her cheeks. "I need to pee, Sir. Please, please untie me."

Tranh simply sat at the foot of the bed and gently skimmed his hand across her belly. He played with her nipples, gently pinching each one to watch her helpless naked body twitch and squirm. He watched that tireless rubber shaft spear into the girl's pussy again and again.

"Please Sir!" Achara moaned. "I really need to pee."

From behind him, he heard the older sister pipe up now too.

"I need to pee too, Sir. Please, I have to pee so bad. I've been holding it for so long," Kannika groaned.

Ignoring the older sister's plea, the crime boss leaned over the younger girl. He looked into her cute face.

"You need to piss, little bitch? Then PISS. Piss while that rubber cock fucks you deep for all I care. Humiliating you and your slut sister makes my dick so hard, little one." Saying this, the monster of a man leaned down and kissed Achara voraciously on the lips. The teenage girl groaned and tried to hold off nature's call for a little longer. Finally, satisfied with tasting her again, Tranh stood up just in time to see Makok walk in.

"Well?" he said. Makok paused as both the teenage captive and the 21-year-old looked at him and tried pleading with him for mercy instead.

"Please, Sir! Please untie us. I have to use the bathroom!" Kannika cried.

"I do too, Sir. Oh please let us go pee!" Achara chimed in.

Ignoring them, Makok raised his cell phone. "I finally got a hold of him, Boss. It's for you." As he handed Tranh the phone, the big man nodded toward the two girls. "I'm tired of listening to their whining. Gag those two cunts with the ball-gags I brought."

"You got it, Boss." The man retrieved two more pink ball-gags. He first fastened one to Achara's cute little mouth. Then he began to affix one to Kannika's mouth as the girl babbled and begged.

"No, please don't. Please, I have to pee. We're human beings! Please, Sir! UUHHmmmffffhhh!!" Her protests became muffled, incoherent bursts of useless sound as Makok fastened the ball-gag tightly to the girl's jaw.

He now reached down between Kannika's legs. Interposing his finger against her clit and rubbing firmly against her tiny nerve bundle, the man growled, "I don't care whether you CUM or PEE, little bitch. You're sitting in this chair with the massager purring against your pussy until the Boss says otherwise."

Tranh put the phone to his ear.

"Hey. Daisuke, it's been a while. How is my favorite samurai?"

The man on the other end of the phone chuckled at their inside joke.

"Good. I hear you have some merchandise for me."

"Indeed, I do, my friend. Fine pussy. Three fine pussies to be exact. Two sisters and a mom. One's 18, one's 21, and the mom is 40 with a great body. You interested?"

"You know I have a weakness for Thai girls," Daisuke admitted. "Asking price?"

"For you, friend, since we go way back, I'll give you the friendship discount," Tranh said. "25K for each of the young bitches, 15K for the mom."

The human trafficker on the other end seemed to mull this over. Daisuke counter-offered.

"Make it 18K for the young bitches and 10K for the mom and you have a deal."

Tranh grinned, not that Daisuke could see it. The man did love to haggle.

"OK, 20K each for the young bitches and 12.5K for the mom. Final offer."

"Deal," Daisuke rumbled.

"Let me text you the address." There was a pause while Tranh typed it in.

"You have a contact nearby who can make the trade?"

"Yes...quite close actually," Daisuke replied, hunger in his voice.

"Good. Payment in cash. You've got 8 hours to get someone over here to make the transaction."

"Will do. Pleasure doing business with you."

"Likewise," Tranh finished, swiping off the call. Now he turned to look at Makok, who was still tormenting Kannika. He was stroking the nape of her neck and fondling the girl's tits while he watched the massage wand whirr against her cunt.

"What's the story, Boss?"

"A mutual understanding has been reached," Tranh said with a satisfied grunt.

That's when it happened.

Both girls apparently couldn't hold it any longer. Achara groaned keenly, her body twitching as she peed on the bed. The sudden pressure on her clitoris after clenching her muscles tightly to keep from peeing had an unintended side-effect, and the girl's groan deepened as an orgasm swept through her too.

"UGGGHHHH!"

Kannika looked down with shame as, only moments later, she too lost control. Just like her little sister, Kannika's body finally gave up the battle. She groaned plaintively through her ball-gag as the pee streamed out. Just as with poor Achara, Kannika's sudden downshift of pressure, driving down on her clitoris, sent her body into an unstoppable climax.

"UHHHHH!!" Kannika cooed, trembling and convulsing on the chair.

Tranh and Makok exchanged a look.

"It's been a while since I've seen a pee-gasm that powerful. Damn, these two sluts are getting the treatment they deserve, aren't they?" Makok said to his Boss with a grin.