Beach House from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cruel man nodded and then walked over to Mama.

"Your little girls are putting on quite the show, Mama. See? I told you that you would be proud of them. And guess what?" He cupped the mother's face and looked into her widening eyes. "Your new buyer is on his way. OH yes. I sold these two cute pussies and you for some cold, hard cash. There will be many hard cocks in your future Mama, and in your girls' futures - all thanks to me. Well, and thanks to your stupid husband for messing with the WRONG people," he said with a dark chuckle.

Turning back to Makok, he said, "Go make the arrangements. I need to fuck the youngest bitch one more time. Afterward, you'll get them cleaned up for our buyer."

Saying this, the brutal crime boss climbed onto the bed. Withdrawing the fuck machine, he turned it off and threw it aside. Using a wash-cloth, he wiped down the girl's lower body. Then he slid a towel over the stained sheets and knelt between the petite girl's legs. He positioned his bulbous cock-head at Achara's delicate opening and violently thrust between her swollen lips. Her cunt took the full brunt of his cock. It slammed through her as he began a rhythm, fucking his spread-eagled teenage captive without mercy. He looked down at Achara's cute face, the pink ball-gag stuffed in her mouth as drool slid down her chin, her grunts matching his with the timing of each pulverizing thrust.

"UH! UH!! UH!! Did you hear that, little cunt? Your cute pussy has been SOLD. Your new buyer is on his way. I'm afraid this will be our last and final fuck. Try to enjoy it, little one. Daisuke does not go easy on his slaves. Your future will be a very tiring one. I very much think that he will likely pierce these cute little nipples, possibly your clit too."

Achara's adorable, innocent face blanched in horror as Tranh gave her this awful preview of her future. Then there was just the loud sound of his body smacking into hers. From behind, Kannika and the mother could see the muscular rapist's testicles flailing back and forth, his buttocks muscles clenching up as he fucked that teenage pussy like an animal. Achara closed her eyes with a grimace. Moments later, though, he grasped her by the front of the neck, and the girl's eyes flew open.

"Look at me as we fuck, bitch. You need to savor this last rape," Tranh grunted. "And make it good for me, bitch. Move that pussy to meet my fucks. Be a good girl now." When she didn't immediately respond, his eyes narrowed dangerously. "You want me to choke you? I can make this painful for you, little slut, or you can accept what pleasure I give. Which will it be?"

The petite girl finally relented. Achara used what little leverage she could, spread-eagled naked beneath the hefty bulk of her rapist, to gently nudge her cunt forward to meet each and every fuck. Tranh could tell the difference. He could feel the sexy little nudges as her pussy unwillingly impaled itself on his cock, and it drove his libido to new heights.

"Yes, bitch. Good little bitch! Uhhh!! Fuck! Soon you'll earn your reward."

The mother and older sister watched helplessly as the brutal man pummeled Achara's aching pussy with the cruelest cock. Her slender young body seemed so tiny compared to his massive form. He covered her and fucked her so hard it seemed that she had to break apart beneath him. The mother and older daughter watched helplessly as Tranh's thrusting reached a crescendo. His grunts deepened, his cock spearing harder and harder, his hand squeezing tighter around the girl's throat. Now Achara's eyes bulged as he rammed into her one last time and bellowed in the throes of his release. Cum spurted deep in long, violent bursts into the sore pussy of his teenage captive while the tear-stained faces of a mother and older sister could do nothing but watch.

With a sigh of contentment, Tranh pulled out of his victim and looked down at the cream-pie of jism which seeped from between Achara's swollen cunt lips. Her breathing ragged, her eyes closed and body limp, the petite girl looked utterly exhausted from her ordeal. Tranh had never seen anything more beautiful.

"Makok, get your ass in here. I've got a cum-filled pussy for you to clean up. Our Daisuke likes his new cunts squeaky clean, don't forget."

"I'm on it, Boss."

Soon Tranh stepped out onto the patio. Sunset had turned to dusk. Only the barest hint of light seemed to tickle the far horizon, but the constant murmur of the waves calmed Tranh's admittedly twisted soul.

"Not bad," he murmured. He felt satisfied with the day's work. As evil as the man was, the ironic part was that he could still feel a sense of happiness he would never deserve. In a cruel world, victory wasn't just limited to the deserving or the good. In a cruel world, the bodies of beautiful women would always bow to the dark sexual appetites of Tranh and men like him.

THE END...FOR NOW

*****

Author's Note:

I decided to incorporate a 'peegasm' into the story because I recently experienced one. That said, I should point out to readers that frequent 'peegasms' are not recommended. There are better (and healthier!) ways to get yourself off :)

Given the main nonconsent theme and the minor role of the fetish mentioned above, I decided to keep the story in the noncon category.

Although this story was similar to my Mother and Daughter series, I have plans to take this story in a much different direction than that one. I hope you enjoyed this product of my twisted imagination (not all girls can be 'normal' I guess), and remember, it's okay to stray into the darker side of sexual fantasies. Thanks for reading!

~gaggedKitty