All Comments on 'Beach House Fun'

by Shadowfallmail

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
good

good story, but the dialogue was a little confusing at times, and there were a lot of typos (Bruce Willis not Wiles) All in all though, a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bad writing

next time try to get someone to proof read and edit your writing. Way too many spelling mistakes and the grammar was terrible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
For next time

Have the teens explain why "mom was harder than this"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are you retarded?

Ever heard of spell check? It's OK, or OKAY, NOT OKE! Duh! Moron. The story sucked, too, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Could use some work

While I could see the point of the story, the grammar and spelling really distracted from the plot. The mind focuses more on making sense of the errors than the story. Also, there was no explanation on the event that apparently happened between the teens and their mother. Do not insert a piece of dialogue stating "mom was harder than this" without giving any explanation whatsoever. I strongly advise copy editing or some sort of proof reading. The story is there, just buried beneath grammatical errors and plot inconsistencies. Keep writing though, it's the only way to practice!

jojo9696jojo9696over 11 years ago
Awesome

Dont care about the poor grammar or spelling, the story hit the mark. Thank you. Can we have a follow-up please?

animaluver40animaluver40about 11 years ago
Great story

Yes tell us how it was harder with mom and in the next chpter get the uncles female friend and daughter &son catching them having m/m/f sex

TangarayTangarayover 10 years ago
Wow..Great!!

Just WOW....you are now my favorite writer...lol..hot and good. Please tell mom's story and more like this!!

Great story, thanks for sharing with us all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous