Beach House Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Why don’t we throws some blankets and pillows on the floor. That way we can all just lay down and see what happens.” Kati said as she got up from the couch.

“It’ll be okay Bob. No one is going to hurt you and besides if you don’t like it no one here will force you to do anything you wouldn’t want to do.” Dean said as he slid down to the floor and slapped at a pillow, inviting me down.

I looked around and figured I would join them and see what happened. I moved in between them and Kati pushed me back until I was lying on my back. Kati moved her hands up to my nipples and pulled on each one, and then her hands went further down my body, caressing lightly, until they reached my cock. It was still hard and I think it had grown even harder than ever before. She lightly stroked, paying close attention to my cock head. I noticed that Dean had moved himself around and his head was now pointed towards my feet. He scooted up a bit and this allowed his cock to be positioned close to my head and mouth. My head was spinning with excitement and apprehension. I really didn’t know how to start this new adventure, so I just laid there. I did not move a muscle, I just closed my eyes!

“Just lay there and we’ll help you Bob.” Kati said softly.

She was still softly kneading my cock when all of a sudden I felt something move above me. I opened my eyes and saw that Dean had moved directly above me. He was on his hands and knees with his cock pointed directly at my face. Kati reached out and grabbed a hold of his member and pulled him gently towards my lips. Pre-cum dripped onto my lips first and I stuck my tongue out and licked them. The taste was kind of bitter but not really having much of a flavor. Dean’s cock head continue down and now rested only a fraction of an inch from my lips. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes waiting for his entry. The bulbous head was bigger then I thought and I had to open up wider as he pushed in between my lips.

“Oh, yea Bob, you’re gonna like this.” Dean moaned as he slipped more of himself in my mouth.

Dean pushed himself in until I gagged slightly then he pulled out with just his cock head in my mouth.

“Are you okay Bob?” he asked.

I gave him the thumbs up sign and he once again moved his cock inwards. This time Kati held on to his cock, that way he could only push in so far. His cock was filling up my mouth and the feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before. My own cock started to dance as Dean picked up his tempo. I reached up and grabbed the base of his cock along with Kati and I used my other hand on his asshole. Saliva was running down my chin so I had plenty of lubricant to coat my fingers. The more I played with Dean’s hole the faster he pushed his cock in and out of my opened mouth. I let him continue to fuck my mouth while I slipped one finger in his ass.

“Bobbbbb, ohhhh fuck that feeeeels soooo gooood!” Dean muttered. “I can’t wait until you really like sucking cock!”

With that said all I could do was lay there and let him continue to use my mouth. I pulled my finger out and slowly inserted in two fingers and this really got Dean excited.

“Ohhhhh, yesssss, ohhhh, aghhhhhh, oh fuck I’m gonna cummmmmmm! I’m going to fillll your mouth!” Dean hollered out.

I could feel his cock swell to an enormous size and then he stopped moving. I braced myself because I knew what was coming next. I was soon rewarded with a heavy load in my mouth. I tried to swallow but his cumm was filling me up to quickly, so I just let it dribble out the corners of my mouth. His cumm ran down my chin coating my neck and ran down to the pillow. He pushed his cock in as far as Kati would let him then he unloaded another blast into my mouth.

“Agggghhhh, keep sucking meeeee!” Dean managed to say as his body quivered above me.

I was concentrating so hard on sucking cock for the first time that I didn’t even feel Kati move. She spread her legs open wide and plunged down on my cock with such force I thought she was going to drive me into the floor below. She bucked wildly up and down and started to orgasm herself. I could feel her muscles in her pussy grab my cock and squeeze uncontrollably.

“Oh yea fuck meeeee Bobby, fuck my pussy hard! Harder Bobby harder!” Kati said as she pounded her pussy on my cock.

“Ohhhh, suckkk his dickkkk Bobbby. I’mmmm cumming.” she hollered out and reached for Dean.

They locked in an embrace; their lips and hands were flying over each other’s bodies while Dean’s cock still kept squirting hot cumm in my mouth. I sucked his cock deeper and harder with every wave that hit him. Soon their bodies stopped shaking and convulsing. I sucked and sucked until Dean’s cock started to shrink and then with out warning Dean pulled out and kind of fell on to his side, still clutching a hold of Kati who now fell over with him. My hard cock was dancing in the wind wanting some relief!

Both of them were acting like little kids, giggling and pulling on each other. I guess you could say that they were only acting their age! I propped myself up on my elbows and watched them then they turned their attention my way. They almost tackled me, Kati slid up on top of me, tickling my ribs and rubbing her pussy on my belly. Dean playfully pulled at my legs and tickled his way up to my throbbing cock. With one gulp Dean had forced his mouth down once again on my cock. He sucked only for a couple of moments and then withdrew his mouth. Kati in the mean time had jumped up and turned herself around. She was spread over the top of me with her pussy only inches from my chin. She grabbed my thighs and pulled them up a bit, bringing my legs off of the pillows. I could feel the air hit my bottom as my ass became exposed to the elements. I was now doubled over with my legs almost touching my belly.

“You’re gonna like this Bobby!” Kati said as she slipped her mouth down onto my cock.

Dean grabbed the underside of my legs and pushed them towards my chest even farther than what they had been. Now my asshole was fully exposed! While Kati bobbed up and down on my cock I felt something hot, wet and warm on my brown eye. It took me a few moments when I finally realized that what was probing my ass and it was Dean’s hot tongue. I soon felt the power surge coming from my loins!

“Ohhhh fuck. Don’t stop what you’re doing Deannnnn. I’m cummmmming! Aghhhhh, ohhhhh fuck yessss!” I managed to shout out as I shot my first load deep in Kati’s mouth.

Dean shoved his tongue into my puckered hole as far as he could get it in and this totally sent me over the top. My balls contracted another time and I felt my cumm erupting upwards. Kati removed her mouth and let my jism fly into the air; hitting her in the face, while some landed on Dean’s head. Now at this point I didn’t care where it went, I just wanted release! Kati then lowered her dripping pussy towards my mouth. She ground her pussy down, her pussy lips spread over my mouth and nose almost cutting my air supply off.

“Oh Bob, I can’t take it anymore! Suck meeeee I’m cumming againnnnnn!” Kati hollered out.

Another strong wave hit me and my cumm just oozed out as Kati had grabbed my cock and started to milk me as Dean continued to abuse my asshole with his tongue. Kati reached up and started to massage my own cumm over my body. Her pussy continued to convulse on my face as she came once more. When Kat’s orgasm subsided there was a deafening silence except for our heavy breathing, we were all spent! It was hard to keep my eyes open and my body was completely spent from all of this activity and I wanted to sleep. Yet, there was another side of me that wanted to fuck and suck all night, but my eyes started to grow real heavy and finally I gave in to sleep…

*****

I woke up to the sound of rain pelting the roof above me and I could hear the wind blowing as well. I opened my hands and turned my head finding my bed empty. How did I get in here I thought? I got up and made my way to the bathroom to drain my aching bladder. I noticed that it looked like it had been hardly used. I looked in the mirror and thought back to the night before. Man I thought, “That little Kati was something else in the sack and I can’t believe I sucked Dean’s cock!” I knew I had a couple of drinks to many and my head was hurting but I sure did have a great time last night!

I made my way back to my bedroom and glanced at the clock and saw that I had slept in; it was now 9:45. I always got up before 7 o’clock so this was rare for me to sleep in. It was cool in the cottage so I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and I threw on a sweatshirt. I figured I’d peek in on my guests so I made my way down the hall to the spare bedroom. I slowly opened the door and looked at the bed; it was empty! I turned on the light and noticed that the room looked as if no one had used it. Fear gripped my heart.

I made a survey of the room and found nothing missing and everything was in its usual spot. “What’s going on?” I thought. I walked out to the living room and glanced around and it was the same out there. Nothing seemed to be as we had left it the night before. The pillows we had laid, were back on the couch and the blankets were put up. There wasn’t a dirty dish in the sink or a glass anywhere. My mind started to reel a bit. “I know I couldn’t have dreamed this up.” I thought. I looked for a note or something to indicate that I did in fact have houseguests last night. Nothing! There wasn’t anything at all.

I sat down on the couch and just shook my head. “I know what happened last night. I know I had sex with Kati and Dean.” I thought out loud. “What the fuck is going on here?” I asked myself.

I got up and once more and toured the house. There wasn’t a visible sign of anyone else being here last night. No clothes, towels or blankets. I thought I was losing my mind as I headed for the coffee pot. Five minutes later I was staring out the patio window watching the rain come down as I sipped my hot coffee. The phone startled me as it started to ring. I jumped up and answered it and I recognized the voice, it was my wife.

“Hey, Bobby, I just wanted to talk to you to see how you were doing. Did you have a good night last night?” She asked me. I could barely speak and I didn’t know what to say.

“I, I, I had a good night, I didn’t do much of anything. I just sat around reading and watching the fire. Besides, the weather down here wasn’t so great and it still isn’t.” I managed to stutter out.

“Are you okay Bobby? You sound a little frazzled.” Sue asked with concern.

“Oh, it’s nothing babe.” I said as my mind drifted to thoughts of Kati and Dean.

“Well, how would you like some company?” Sue asked.

“You know I’m still not over our spat but I guess it would be fine. I’m not doing anything anyway.” I replied, “When would you get here?” I asked.

“Probably in about an hour or so, why do you ask?” She said, “You wouldn’t be planning on having a party without me or something, would you?” She asked, and then laughed.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I wonder what she meant by asking me if I had planned a party. Sue kidded with me a bit more and then she hung up. The first thought that came to my mind after hanging up was, “ I better clean this place up.”

Then I remembered that it already was! Damn, my luck couldn’t have been any better than this and I was kind of relieved that Kati and Dean had disappeared? I knew I had better at least get my self cleaned up so I headed for the shower. The thoughts of Kati, Dean and I sucking and fucking flooded my mind and my cock flinched. “I better get them out of my mind before Sue gets here.” I thought as I reached for the cold-water handle and opened it up even more!

*****

I made a fire after I had taken my shower and I expected Sue at any time. I made myself a strong drink and downed it without stopping, and then I made another. I put some soft and soothing music on and made myself comfortable in my big lounge chair. I tried not to think about anything at all but the thoughts of last night kept coming in to my mind. I closed my eyes and just listened to the music. I sat there and I must have drifted off to sleep because soon I felt a pair of hands touch my knees and move up to my thighs. At first I thought I was dreaming. I felt a hand touch my cock, I moaned out with approval. I sat there allowing whoever was touching continue on. I caught the smell of my wife’s perfume and knew Sue had arrived. I slowly opened my eyes and greeted Sue with a,

“Hello baby, I didn’t even hear you come in.”

“That’s okay Bob, this is my house too and I do have keys you know!” She replied playfully.

Sue reached moved up and planted a big wet kiss on my lips and her hands pinched my cock head.

“Ouch, easy girl you might hurt me.” I said laughing.

Sue lowered her head towards my cock and pressed her head down until her mouth was only inches from my cock.

“Let me kiss it baby, I’ll make it feel all better.” She cooed.

Sue’s mouth made circles over my cock and it started to come back to life. She then backed off a bit and looked up into my eyes. For a moment there I thought something was wrong, but I soon found out she had other plans. Her hands slid up and down my thighs and soon rested on my crotch. What has gotten in to her I thought?

“I wonder what my baby wants?” She said. “What do you want me to do with this big ole thing?” She asked before reaching out with her tongue.

You have to understand that this was really getting me hot because my wife was not a person who liked to give head. We’ve known each other for twenty-five years of marriage but she still wasn’t keen on the idea of sucking my cock! So here she was, almost forcing herself on my cock, I wasn’t going to lose out on this blowjob!

I just sat back and relaxed, but the sight of Kati sucking on my cock flashed into my mind. I squirmed in my seat and I knew Sue thought it was because of her and what she was doing!

“Oh my baby wants something, doesn’t he?” Sue said as she nibbled a bit more on my throbbing cock head.

Sue raised her head off of my cock and reached up and grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and tugged at them. I raised my butt off of the chair and she eased them down until they dropped at my ankles. She raised her head up and nuzzled her hair into my crotch. Then she reached out with her tongue and licked at my belly. Her mouth went down towards my cock and she definitely was getting a rise out of me. My cock jumped when her lips touched the head of my cock.

“Oh, Sue. Yes, that’s what I like. Lick me baby” I muttered out.

Her tongue shot out and started to lick her way down until she reached the base of my cock then she made her way back up until her mouth was planted on my cock head. Sue slowly licked delicately around the crown of my cock and finally she placed her lips over the top. I automatically pushed forward sending my cock in farther than I think she wanted it to be because she pulled her head back.

“Now baby, let me do this without you moving around. If you can’t stop squirming and pushing I’ll have to quit. Would you like me to stop?” She asked knowing full well what my answer was going to be.

“No baby, don’t stop. Take me in your mouth. Please?” I pleaded with her.

Sue reached up and placed her hand around the base of my cock and with one fluid motion she slipped her lips over the head and continued down until she gagged a bit. That didn’t stop her and she worked herself back up until she had just the head in her mouth. I couldn’t believe it but I could see a hint of satisfaction coming from my wife’s face. Never before had she been so keen to what I wanted. Her tongue danced around the head and then down she went! This time Sue’s mouth went further than it ever had been before. It was hard not to thrust up into her mouth but I let her minister to my needs! I knew if she continued on I wasn’t going to last much longer and I guess Sue recognized that I was close because she pulled her mouth off of me completely.

“What’s the matter baby? You’re not going to cumm so soon are you?” She asked me as she shot a knowing glance up my way.

“Oh, yea Sue, your mouth feels so good. You haven’t been practicing have you?” I chided with her.

“If you only knew!” Was all she could say as she slowly squeezed my cock. “Sometimes you really can teach and old dog new tricks or should I say an old pussy cat!” She stated.

I looked down at my cock in her hand and watched as she stroked upward and when she got to my cock head she squeezed and drops of pre-cumm oozed out and she leaned over and licked it off. I almost fell over; she had never done anything like this before!

“I don’t know what’s come over you baby doll but I don’t care at this point!” I said as I reached out and held her face in my hands. I let my fingers slowly trace the curves of her lips and then I pushed one in her mouth. She sucked my finger in and curled her tongue around it; then slowly she forced it out. I couldn’t help myself but I guided her face to my crotch and she opened up wide, engulfing me. Her mouth started to do things on my cock that she had never done before and now it seemed to be bursting at the seams.

I grabbed the back of Sue’s head and started to thrust in and out. I got no objections and when I felt my balls begin to swell I started to really go at it.

“Oh Sue don’t stopppp. Keeeeeep suckingggg! Aghhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh shit here I come!” I hollered out and I proceeded to gush in her waiting mouth.

Believe me when I tell you, Sue did not like me to cumm in her mouth and this just flabbergasted me. I saw cumm oozing from the corners of her mouth and this made me orgasm even harder. Sue sucked me like there wasn’t going to be a tomorrow. I shook and shook until finally I went limp in the chair. My baby’s mouth continued to work on my shrinking cock until I went soft. When she removed her move from my cock she also let my cumm spill from her mouth and it dripped all over my crotch.

“It looks like someone has made a mess! You better get cleaned up now.” She playfully replied, wiping her mouth and then she stood up.

I didn’t know what to do or think. I looked into my wife’s eyes and saw something different. I couldn’t put my finger on it but there was something glowing inside of her. Sue reached up and wiped her mouth again, letting her fingers slide between her lips. God she looked hot. I couldn’t resist it so I reached up and grabbed my wife and kissed her passionately. I could taste my own cumm on her lips and this made my head spin. Sue pulled away from my grip and smiled. I reached out for a Kleenex and tried to wipe as much cumm off of me as I could then I pulled up my sweats and headed for the bathroom. On my way I reached out and grabbed Sue and squeezed a hold of her.

“Boy do I owe you one baby!” I whispered into her ear.

“You owe me more than one you big lug! Now go take a shower!” She said.

*****

I stepped out of the shower completely refreshed. I was looking forward to spending an erotic evening with Sue and started to think about ways on how I could please her. There came a knock at the bathroom door and I was really surprised that Sue would knock. It’s not like she would be disturbing me! There came another knock and then the door opened up slightly.

“Ah, honey, are you dressed? We have some company and I don’t want you prancing around in your birthday suit.” She remarked.

“What did you say? Who’s here?” I asked.

“It’s just some people who have lost their way, honey. Come on out and join us after you’re dressed.” Sue replied and shut the door.

I wondered who could it be and then I froze in my tracks! Could it be Dean and Kati? Nah, they probably are long gone by now. Oh well, I’ll see in a couple of minutes. I grabbed my robe and opened the door and glanced down the hall towards the living room. I couldn’t see anyone so I made my way to my bedroom; I shut the door behind me. I got dressed rather quickly and I didn’t have much on. I had on another pair of sweat pants, no under wear and my robe. I opened the door and started down the hall and froze once more. I heard voices from the living room and they rang a bell in my mind. Shit, it was Dean and Kati! What the fuck am I going to do? The beads of sweat immediately came out on my forehead.