Beach House Rental

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gerry sucked on my tits. Would you like too?" she asked ignoring my question. Instead of answering, I pulled down her bra and feasted away. Her tits were perfect. Model bra perfect 36C's. White alabaster skin, dark puffy auburn nipples whose tips became stiff pegs with a little suction applied. My lips sipped away for a bit, then moved upwards to her mouth. Our breathing became erratic. No doubt the fourth dance played a part, but the alchemist also seemed to have opened his box. She thrust her mound into me, I was reciprocating and our kissing was full on, open mouthed, drool be damned. As we kissed, I moved my right hand from her ass cheek, underneath the back of her panties and touched the back of her pussy.

"Shit Carol. You're really getting me fired up," as I said this I slowly eased a finger and into her. Her nectar was none like I've ever encounter. Thick, yet it felt like the slipperiest substance ever.

"Mmmhhhh, ohh no. Jack, that's not, that's mmmmm too far," Carol responded.

"I'm sorry," I responded instantly and started to pull my hand away.

"Nooo! Just wait, til the song ends," Carol moaned to me. So, I pushed my finger back into her, added a second and continued my dry humping as we kissed away. Just before the music ended, I managed to sneak my other hand around to massage her cliterous. "Mmmhhhhh," was her only response. When the music stopped and the lights flicked on. We both froze.

"Here is one slow goofy song to wrap everything up, and then all the lights will be coming out, but for the next minute it's all good," Kesha announced and the place went dark while a Johnny Cash tune belted out over the PA system, much louder than the other riffs.

It didn't take us more than a few seconds to realize we had a tiny sprinkle of privacy, as I'm sure everyone else did also. We banged our teeth together accidentally as we hurried to reunite our kiss. My right hand pushed aside the front of her panties as my fingers dove into her pussy. She managed to squeeze her hand down into my pants, and was eagerly fondling my cock. "Oh, fuck Jack. No one besides Dan has touched my pussy in so long. I use too, ohh mmmmhhhh, I use to dream of unfettered sex." The slipperiness of her nectar was driving me nuts, I pulled my fingers out, slid both hands under her ass and pulled her up until her pussy was at my mouth. With my teeth, I pulled aside the fabric and feasted away. Her nectar was sweet and reminded me of jasmine. I pushed my tongue up into her hole as far as possible then spent the rest of the time licking, flicking and sucking on her clit. Carol responded by pulling my head firmly into her mound.

When the music stopped, I got the hint and put her down. When the lights came on, her bra was back in place and she was politely sitting sideways on my lap. Two of the other couples weren't so composed. Claudia was completely naked and straddling Dan backwards, while Diane was on her knees and it wasn't too difficult to decipher the game Felix and her had played. Everyone sheepishly looked around, and there seemed to be no upset feelings, until Carol snapped out to me, "Those fuckers. She probably fucked him!" The intensity of her allegation alarmed me, and just as quickly seemed to fad. The girls headed to the changing room, while all the guys went to the front of the building.

Fifteen minutes later, we loaded back up into the van with Diane providing instructions to the first restaurant. Half of us piled out, picked up and paid for the items then returned to our transportation rig. This time the couples all paired up with their respective spouses, with each couple occupying one of the bench seats while Claudia and Felix took the front two seats. Diane gave Claudia the address to the second spot which was plugged into her phone and off we went.

As we drove, I slid over next to Diane and pulled her knee up on my lap. Her sundress inched upwards and afforded me a view of her crotch. She regularly waxed her mound, so with the dress up I had a perfect view of her pussy. Her outer lips were swollen and bright pink, while her inner lips protruded out, gaped open and gleaned with juices. I eased my hand between her legs, in the direction of her crotch. A few inches away, Diane grabbed my wrist to stop its movement and shook her head no. I pushed closer and when the tips of my fingers made contact, she simply let go, opened herself wider and leaned back. I stuffed fingers in and out of her wet box, and with my other hand pulled on her dress until one of her breasts popped free. I started to firmly pinch and pull on her nipple, to which Diane responded by breathing even heavier. For just a few minutes I pleasured her, and when we turned into the second restaurant I put her dress top back in place and withdrew my hand.

"We are going to pick up this bill. We will be right back," Dan announced once Claudia parked the van.

"No we can split it," Gerry shouted after him as the two couples exited.

"I have to pee," Claudia shot back towards us and her husband followed her as he too needed a potty break. This left Diane and I alone in the van, and alone for the first time since our adventures.

Just as soon as the doors were shut, I pulled Diane's closest foot back up on the seat, rubbed her pussy a bit before driving three fingers deep into her. "Jesus Jack. What's gotten into you?" Diane asked as she turned sideways on the bench and parted her legs further. I used the thumb of my other hand to diddle her clit and barked out a command. "Pull out your tits and play with them. I have a few questions." Diane did as I asked, as I played with her sex. "Did you put this thing together so you could fuck Dan?"

"No, oohhhh, just. I just thought we should have some adult fun. I didn't think, oohhh Jack, I didn't think it would go so far," Diane answered.

"Do you want tonight to turn into an orgy?"

"Ooohhhhh, I don't know maybe. Do you?"

"I'm pretty sure Claudia and Felix are in. He wants to see his wife get passed around and fucked like a rag doll. No doubt, Dan would like to screw you again if Carol approves. We are in. Claudia says Lola would love too, but we aren't sure about Carol or Gerry. I told Felix I'd like to see you take on two cocks." As the words left my lips, I pulled my thumb away from her clit and pressed it firmly against her anus. "Would you like that. A wild orgy and two guys fucking you at the same time?"

"Ohh ahhh oaahhhmmmmm," Diane replied and I pushed my thumb into her bottom. It was all she needed to start bucking as she squeezed her tits firmly.

"Are you going to fuck two guys tonight. Fuck them at the same time?" "Ahh, Ahh, Ahhh Yessssssss oohhhhh oooohhhhhhhhh," Diane moaned. Just then the passenger door opened and Diane bolted up right. Her face was bright red, hair a mess and she was gulping for air. Plus, her breasts were on full display. All she could do was lean back and try to focus. The others piled in and smiled at her exposed tits.

"Great idea," Gerry practically shouted out as he reached over and pulled down Lola's top to display her pert breasts. She moved so her back was against the van wall, but kept her top down for all to admire. I was sure her legs were also parted so her husband was getting to view her sexed pussy also.

Dan reached across his seat to tug on Carol's dress, but she protested. "No. People might see."

"The windows are tinted pretty dark. Diane and Lola don't seem to mind," Dan countered.

"Do not get any ideas and don't touch me!" we heard from the front of the van. Claudia had put her foot down, but as the driver it was understandable. "Just turn around and enjoy the view," she told her husband. And he did just that.

Dan managed to expose one of his wife's breasts before she covered herself back up. Diane was still recovering and didn't seem to notice or care about her exposure. After a bit, I helped Dan pull down his wife's dress and for a minute she gave in so her tits were also free and they drew the attention of all which caused here to cover up again. The three of us played this cat and mouse game for a bit. Ultimately, I was able to expose Carol's left breast and reached around to massage it. Carol stopped trying to cover up, and instead closed her eyes as I played with her left nipple and then her right one. Dan followed my lead and played with Diane's large jugs. While Carol sat with her eyes closed, Diane brought her knees up and parted them to give Dan a complete view of her pussy. Periodically, his fingers would venture downward and tease open her petals then push into her. Diane casually rubbed her clit as he did this. I placed my second hand on Carol's right tit and dialed in her nipples to a hard erect station. A short while later, the play came to an end as we pulled into the rental driveway. From the looks of things, I thought the orgy was ready to go.

When everyone pilled out of the van, the mood changed. The sex switch went to the off position. The mothers wanted to check in on their offspring after cleaning up and left clear instructions on how the fathers were to reheat the take-out, prepare the table and clean enough wine glasses for the tasting and pop the bottles so they could breath. It was all business, no pleasure. As we reheated the food, and set out dishes to give the meal a more authentic look the Dads' commiserated with one another.

Gerry and Lola had managed to speak, they were fine with exploring. I let them know Diane and I were on board. Dan had a nervous look and finally spoke up. "Carol is funny about sex. I just don't think she'd be comfortable having sex with other people, especially right out in the open. I have no such problems. She needs to relax. A ton!"

"Claudia and I are cool. She even knew I told Jack how I want her to get fucked silly until she looks like a rag doll," Felix added.

"You told her that?" Dan immediately questioned him.

"Yes. Sometimes our sex life takes a nasty dip, but when she gets going she is a freight train. Can't seem to get enough," responded Felix.

"Yeah, I told Diane about the rag doll thing too, and that she might get fucked by two guys tonight."

"Holy shit, Dude! What did she say? Did she get pissed off?" Dan asked incredulously.

"No. I told her that just before everyone piled back into the van and it made her cum. Well that and some digital assistance," I responded.

"Wow. That was hot. Man, the van totally reeked like sex. I think the smell even got Carol in the mood," Dan told us.

"Lola was ready. Kept flashing Felix and I her pussy while she was rubbing it," Gerry told the group. "Claudia seemed pretty quiet though?"

"She was. She is way horny. Shit, she'll be horny for another three or four days. She was trying to ignore us so she could keep the van on the road," Felix advised. "But if she senses that anyone isn't in 110% she won't do it. So, if Carol doesn't play, she won't either. She can be stubborn that way."

"So what the hell happened when we got here? The thought of kids popped into their brain and we were toast. I mean, it was like they were game for some adult friend benefits, and then they became a different person," I asked the crew. "Any thoughts on how to pull them back?"

"Man, we fucked up. Should have gotten some hotel rooms," Dan pouted out.

"They're women. Let's have a nice dinner with them, enjoy some more wine and maybe we can nudge them back to that horny state," Felix counseled.

"It would be awesome to play truth or dare, especially if they're tipsy," Dan suggested. "Sometimes when a woman is challenged they'll go the extra distance." Just then we heard footsteps on the porch and the door swing open.

"Is dinner all ready and the wine situated," Diane hollered out. She walked into the dining room where we were standing and admired our work. "Well done gentleman, except one problem. The wine must be blind tasted so we don't know whose we are drinking or voting for. Ahh, I know. Claudia? Can you do the honors of pouring the contents into the carafes above the frig? Mark each bottle and carafe with a letter, then use a different letter for the other bottles and carafes. Just don't disclose what is what until afterwards."

"Yes, I'll have some fun," Claudia answered. Gerry and I carried the eight bottles into the kitchen, then I used a stool to climb up high and retrieve the carafes. Gerry returned to the dining room, and as I handed each carafe to Claudia she used her fingers to trace small circles around my cock. I just smiled and thought to myself—Houston we have lift-off.

"Ok now my little puppy. Shoo away so I can mark everything," Claudia told me. I returned to the dining room and took a seat. We commented on the food, and Diane told us what each item was and how it was supposed to relate to red wine. Over five minutes had passed, when I heard Claudia's voice pop up again. "Jack, I need your help again." I pushed my chair back, and walked into the kitchen.

"Can you grab a couple of these carafes, and follow me out to the dining area please?" Claudia asked. When I walked up to her, she pulled a hand up and with one finger motioned for me to move closer. "Open your mouth," she whispered. I did so, and from the palm of her hand she pulled out a blue pill and placed it on my tongue. "I don't know what's going to happen tonight, but if no more fun happens, then I have a deal with your wife--you'll come visit me later. This is to make sure I get what I want. Oh, Lola and I have the toys back in place." She gave me a quick peck on my lips, grabbed two of the wine containers and headed out. I followed behind, trying to hide my smile.

The meal and wine tasting was fun. It was tough to figure out which wine was best, and before long the carafes were replenished. With the meal finished, Diane announced it was time for the voting, followed by a light dessert. Felix stood and interrupted her, "I understand the kids are down for the most part, and with it being so dark out I don't expect to hear or see them. So I'd like to suggest we change attire for the last course. We picked these out during our wine mission, thought they'd be fun and about as risqué as your dresses that seem to magically slip away at certain times." This brought a laugh from all, and was proceeded by Felix handing out the new attire. A white satin chemise, with spaghetti straps, and hem line that stopped two inches below the crotch line. For the men, he handed out black satin boxer shorts. We separated into different rooms and changed into our new attire.

When we returned, Claudia counted the votes. Diane and Dan's wine was voted the best so they got the prize. The massage people called just ten minutes earlier so we knew they were almost here. The look on Diane's face when Claudia announced the winner was perfect: her expression went from one of excitement to dejection. She and I knew the massage people were totally legit, and there was not going to be any fooling around or sexual connotation. They might have a relaxing time, but they'd also be curious as hell what the other six of us would be doing for fun.

Our dessert amounted to an ice cream cone, it was a bit comical, but good. Vanilla flecked ice cream, in a chocolate coated cone, bourbon poured over the top, followed by a salted caramel drizzle. As we sat licking our treat, and trying to avoid getting any on our briefs, chemise or bare skin, we discussed what to do next.

"How about a game of tag? We could shut off the lights and have an all-out free-for-all," Gerry suggested. The way he pronounced "free-for-all," he might as well have said orgy. No one jumped at the suggestion.

"The day has been a lot of fun, and I think we've realized adult play can be fun whether naked or clothed. Why don't we keep with the theme and play a couple of rounds of truth-or-dare?" Dan offered up. "Or y'all can get started and then Diane and I will join in after our massages."

"No!" replied his wife Carol immediately. "It always seems to lead to one thing, and that should be respected." Her comments frosted the crowd. Just then, the doorbell rang and we all knew who it would be. Dan and Diane went to the door and greeted their massage therapists. It was a couple, who were well past their prime and each sporting at least twenty pounds of excess weight. Despite this, they were politely greeted, and after a few pleasantries Diane, Dan and the therapists headed upstairs for the "massage."

I felt like we were at an impasse, unless someone could get Carol to go to sleep or alter her brain. She was so hot and cold. Throughout the day, she seemed to resist heavily, initially, and then participate willingly up to a point. Her refusal also reminded me of Felix's comments regarding Claudia's requirement of a 110% agreement or no play at all. The night was not looking well, and now Dan and Diane's massage sounded heavenly as Carol's comments had created a thick layer of tension.

Something needed to happen, so I stood up and made a brilliant announcement, "I'm going to straighten up and get a start on the dishes. Any one like to help? Oh, and if someone could chop some wood and get the fireplace going I know Diane would love that." I took about three steps, before I heard Claudia state she would help. Her and I walked into the dining room, and started collecting dishes. I heard activity from the other room, but I had no idea what they'd decided to do.

We emptied the table, stacked all the dishes sink side, loaded the dishwasher and turned it on. Claudia turned on the hot water, shot me a please help look and commented, "We should get these done. It won't be any more fun in the morning, especially if we are up late." Bless her. I'd forgotten about the fall back plan.

I walked up to her and nudged her over a bit, "I'll wash, you rinse. Sound fair?"

"Anything you want," Claudia replied with an obvious wink. We washed away and enjoyed some idle conversation. During this time, I recalled a question I'd had while at the tavern, but never popped out.

"Claudia, I remember in college you use to smoke a bit. Think you were the first girl I knew with her own bong. Do you ever smoke anymore?"

She actually laughed at my question. "Oh, shit. That was a long time ago. When Felix was in med school he couldn't afford the risk, so he stopped, and so did I. Since then, we just haven't been in places where its available or offered. It's not that I'm against it. I guess it's more like one of those life situations resulted in my retirement. Sounds lame, huh?"

"Not at all," I answered. "Would you like to try a hit or two?"

"Fuck. Are you serious? You have some?" The way she turned and was now staring at me was entertaining.

"At the sex shop. The guy turned me onto a couple of joints."

"Yes. Actually, hell yes," Claudia answered. Immediately, she pulled her hands away from the dishes and started to dry them off. "Hurry, let's go before I change my mind."

"Hey, do you guys need a dryer," Carol asked as she unexpectedly rounded the corner. Her presence caused both of us to pause.

"Carol, remember how you and I use to smoke every so often in college. Care for a repeat?" Claudia asked her in complete sincerity. I know my face had a shocked look on it.

Carol paused for a few seconds which seemed like minutes, smiled, looked at Claudia and I before announcing, "Actually, that sounds delightful. It's been a long time."

"Me too," added Claudia as the three of us walked outside after I gathered the goods from my trousers laying in the kitchen bathroom, where I'd stuffed them after switching into the black satin briefs. The three of us stood outside in our minimal attire, I pulled out one of the joints and used an old fashion paper match to light it up. After one hit, I passed it on to Claudia. She took a hit and handed it over to Carol who kept it for two hits and handed it over to me. I took a hit, and announced that I was done.

1...456789