Beach House Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Sis's friend stays at the beach house for the week.
1.6k words
4.41
15.8k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel497
Angel497
256 Followers

Author's Note - My apologies for not completing this story. Life got in the way. Please go back and read the other stories in this series to catch up, refresh or start anew. Thanks for your patience.

Michelle slipped into the bed and slid effortlessly under the covers. As she did, she told me that we needed to talk.

That is never a good thing. Nothing good ever comes from starting with 'we need to talk'.

Michelle laid against me. Tonight she was completely clothed as if emphasizing that nothing was going to happen between us and that all we were going to do was talk.

"Your sister is really upset. With you. With me," she started. "Lori said that she was hoping that this week would be just her and I hanging out and having fun and that you would just be the chaperone and out of sight out of mind. But, according to her, that is not happening.'

"I know," I replied. "I feel bad for Lori. I know she is upset by us hooking up and having fun. And I didn't intend on this happening or plan for it when we all came down to the beach. I don't regret it and I enjoy it very much."

"You better Tom!"

Michelle went on to explain that Lori and her had a long talk and how Lori didn't want to have a drama filled week, or me having casual hookups with strange beach girls and how Lori was not expecting that casual hookup to come from Michelle. Lori knew Michelle and I had a history and occasionally dated. She just assumed that Michelle would just be playful and tease from afar in her bathing suits or stuff like that. But my sister was feeling that she was becoming a third wheel of Michelle and I.

Michelle said that we needed to cool it for now. Let my sister calm down and try to limit our interactions. As much as it pained me, I knew Michelle was right.

Michelle leaned up and kissed me before getting out of my bed and leaving my room.

The next morning I woke up and walked out to the kitchen to find my sister already awake. I bid her a good morning and she, in typical half awake fashion mumbled a good morning to me as well.

She started to get cereal out of the cabinet when I asked Lori if she wanted to hit the diner in town. Just her and I since Michelle was still asleep.

Lori was accepting of the idea and after a quick change of clothes, brush of the teeth and a comb through the hair we were in my car and sitting in the diner.

While Lori and I feasted on bacon and eggs I began to apologize to Lori about hooking up with Michelle. Lori said nothing and looked down at her plate as I continued with explaining that hooking up with her was not planned, that we would stop, I'll keep my distance from both of them and on and on I went.

Lori put down her piece of bacon and looked up at me and finally spoke with a question, "Do you like her?"

Caught off guard, I just looked at her blankly.

"I told you the other day that I didn't want this thing between you and her to be some one week fling. So do you like her?"

I knew that was a concern of my sister. Protective of her best friend. It was something that I respected. I still did not know how to answer. I didn't want to tell Lori that Michelle was the one that always initiated each encounter that we had while at the beach. But yes, I did like Michelle and enjoyed our activities but would it lead to more? Did I want it to be more? I don't know.

I did tell Lori that Michelle and I had not talked about what was going on between us, our feelings nor what would happen after the week at the beach house. I told Lori that I didn't know what our status was or anything like that. That Michelle and I are just in the moment.

That was all I could give Lori at that moment. I am not sure if that satisfied her or not. But with plates empty and bellies full we returned to the house to find Michelle awake and beach ready. She had on her bathing suit with a coverup. Her beach bag was packed and by the door. She also took the liberty of packing the cooler and snacks.

"C'mon you bums! You both are wasting the perfect beach day! Let's go! Get your suits on!"

Lori and I didn't need any more prompting and Lori left to get changed and as I walked past Michelle to do the same she grabbed me by the arm to ask if everything was okay. I told her I think so and we will talk later about the talk that my sister and I had.

Once at the beach and our area set up, we all made our way to the water. I watched Michelle jump over waves, her breasts bouncing as she jumped. And watched her ass as she dove under them. She is so exhilarating to watch.

After a while, the three of us made our way back to our beach area and the girls laid out in the sun on a blanket and I was sitting in one of the chairs. Lori was on her back and Michelle was on her stomach. I could not help but stare at Michelle's feet, legs that were partially opened, her ass and the small suit riding up between her cheeks.

Lori caught me and cleared her throat to snap my attention away from my stares of Michelle. She sat up sitting cross legged and broke the silence with "Can we talk about what's going on with you two?"

Michelle sat up now and glanced over at me. Neither Michelle nor I spoke but Lori had our attention. Lori spoke about Michell being her best friend and I being her brother and not wanting either of us to get hurt and causing issues that would make being friends with Michelle awkward if things went badly. That she didn't want to be mad at either of us if our relationship ended badly. That she wanted this week to be just her and Michelle and not her, me and Michelle because she does not want to be a third wheel.

Michelle spoke up and assured my sister that it won't be anything like that. That Lori is not a third wheel and that we are not trying to take over the week.

Lori asked what Michelle and I have done this week with each other. I looked at Michelle but said nothing. I let Michelle continue to do the talking. Michelle kept it very high level. She told Lori that we just played in the shower a little, had seen each other naked and some touching.

Lori was quiet for a few moments after that. Michelle and I looked at each other. I gave a small shrug to Michelle because I did not know what was going on inside that head of Lori's

The awkward silence needed to be broken and I announced that I was going to jump into the ocean again. I made my way to the water leaving the girls behind. For a good ten to fifteen minutes I was alone to enjoy the waves before the girls joined me in the water.

We enjoyed ourselves in the water. Having fun in the waves. At one point when my sister was under water Michelle said that she thinks Lori is coming around.

The rest of the beach time was uneventful other than me taking in the sight of Michelle as she laid out and tanned.

When we returned to the house Lori made sure to announce that she was taking a shower and that Michelle and I should feel free to 'talk' while she is in there. Not needing to be told twice Michelle and I headed to the outdoor shower. It felt like forever since we have been together and before we turned the water on I was hard.

We stood under the shower, the cool water cascading down over us as I reached for her face, cupping her cheeks in my hands and kissed her. Her hands reached behind me pulling me against her. My erection pressing against her.

Her hands moved to the waistband of my bathing suit and she pushed them down. The heavy, wet suit landing at my feet. I stepped out of them and reached for the straps of her suit and guided them off her shoulder. She helped me remove her suit and I marveled at how sexy she looked with her tan lines.

I slid to my knees and leaned forward to kiss her mound. I kissed softly and gently over the bare skin. She lifted her leg up and placed her foot on my shoulder allowing me better access. My tongue glided over her lips. My hands reached under her and cupped and massaged her ass, pulling her against my face while my tongue parted her lips, wiggling against her pussy, sliding along its depths.

She was moaning, leaning back against the shower wall trying to afford me all the access to her pussy I could get. She was holding on to the wall with one hand and gripping my hair with her other hand. I hovered over her clit and lightly nipped at it with my lips. Flicking the tip of my tongue over, around, circling, pressing. I could feel her legs start to tremble. I increased my oral actions until she tensed up and came hard.

As I stood up, I kissed my way up her stomach and chest. She looked at me with lust filled eyes and kissed me hard.

Angel497
Angel497
256 Followers